Caregiver | KTH

By shonendan

At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend y... More

Introduction
Caregiver | Part 1
Caregiver | Part 2
Caregiver | Part 3
Caregiver | Part 4
an update about character
Caregiver | Part 5
Caregiver | Part 6
Caregiver | Part 7
Caregiver | Part 8
Caregiver | Part 9
Caregiver | Part 10
Caregiver | Part 11
Caregiver | Part 12
Caregiver | Part 13
Caregiver | Part 14
Caregiver | Part 15
Caregiver | Part 16
Caregiver | Part 17
Caregiver | Part 18
Caregiver | Part 19
Caregiver | Part 20
Caregiver | Part 21
Caregiver | Part 22
Caregiver | Part 23
Caregiver | Part 24
Caregiver | Part 25
Caregiver | Part 26
Caregiver | Part 27
Caregiver | Part 28
Caregiver | Part 29
Caregiver | Part 31
Caregiver | Part 32
Caregiver | Part 33
Caregiver | Part 34
Caregiver | Part 35
Caregiver | Part 36
Caregiver | Part 37
Caregiver | Part 38
Caregiver | Part 39
Caregiver | Part 40
Caregiver | Part 41
Caregiver | Part 42
Caregiver | Part 43
Caregiver | Part 44
Caregiver | Part 45
End
𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅
ALT. ENDING
Thank you 💜

Caregiver | Part 30

11K 710 429
By shonendan

(A/N: missed you too 🤭)

"Hey Taehyung..."

You called him, lifted up the tote bag in your hand to him. "I forgot to tell you that I'm returning these clothes back to you."

His mouth was gaped open as he fixed his eyes on the bag. "What clothes?"

You took out the greyish hoodie and showed it to him. "This. Remember?"

"Oh... okay, alright... haha~" he chuckled in between his facepalm. You shook your head and laughed along. You put it back in the tote bag and handed it to him, only to be left surprised when he suddenly refused.

"Keep them."

You frowned. "Uh... what?"

"Just keep them." He repeated, making you gawk in disbelief.

"Taehyung, I can't. They're yours, and I'm returning these to you." You hovered the tote bag in front of him again. He shook his head.

"No. The clothes belong to you now. Just accept it, please Suyin? As my gratitude for your effort." He insisted, and you gave in.

"Well, um... thank you...so much." You replied in hesitation, and put the tote bag on the dining table.

"I'm bored." He sighed.

"Wanna go to the garden?" You asked. He shook his head. "Visit Cooky and Tata?" You suggested.

He took his time to respond, but to your surprise he shook his head once again. "Movies?"

"I'm tired staring at the tv screen, so no."

And there's only one thing left to suggest. "So, do you wanna read books?" You asked as you raised an eyebrow at him.

He grimaced in disgust as if he was allergic to the word 'books'. You gave up. "Okay what do you have in mind then?"

You folded your arms, waiting for him to come up with his own suggestion. He jerked his head up and you saw such excitement in his face.

"Let's go out."

You didn't get it at first, because you thought he meant the garden. "That's what I suggested in the first place. But you refused." You scoffed.

"No. I mean, actually going out."

He repeated, and you finally realised what he was saying. "You're kidding, right?"

You studied his face, just in case he was messing with you. But he was not.

"No way. You serious?" Your eyes widened when Taehyung bobbing his head.

"Yes." He emphasised. You gawked in disbelief.

"I'll go get my stuff, so you better close your mouth and get ready." He said as the wheelchair rolled past you.

"O...Okay then I'll go and get my sling bag." You babbled, rushed to the bathroom and fixed your hair then ran towards the door.

"Wait... so how exactly are we going to the place where you wanted to go though?" You asked the moment Taehyung left his room and approached you.

"Don't worry. I already informed my friend to be our driver for the day." He said in his calm tone.

Both of you went to the mansion, and while waiting for whoever that friend of Taehyung was you ran into Taehyung's dad in the mansion.

"Good afternoon, Mr Kim." You greeted him along with a slight bow. He nodded and puzzled to see Taehyung there. Seems like he was also surprised to see him around in the mansion.

"Taehyung... what a surprise to see you actually being here."

"Yeah well, I just needed to go somewhere." He simply answered. You just stood behind the wheelchair while witnessing the two of them talk.

"Oh you're going out?" Asked his dad. He had the same reaction as yours when Taehyung said yes.

"Like I said, I need to go somewhere." He repeated. Mr Kim averted his eyes to you where you simply shrugged, telling him that you were just tagging along with him without knowing his plan.

"But... who's going to bring you then?"

Mr Kim averted his eyes back to you again. "You drive?"

You immediately shook your head. "N-No. I don't know how to drive."

You wanted to clear up the confusion Mr Kim was struggling with when you open your mouth, but only to be cut off by Taehyung before you could even breathe in.

"I already made a call with my old chauffeur, so no problem with that."

You nodded, only then you realised what you had just heard. "Chauffeur? I thought you said it's your friend—"

You weren't able to finish your sentence when you heard a sharp screeching sound of tyres outside. That must be the driver. An old friend or former chauffeur whoever Taehyung called that person was.

"Well now that he's here, we better get going. See you later, dad." Taehyung did a simple motion of his waving his hand to his dad, where you grabbed the push handles and did the same of bidding farewell to Mr Kim.

"V-sshi!"

A guy in his 20s happily walking his way towards the two of you, smiling ear-to-ear as he greeted Taehyung. Man, that's the brightest smile you've ever seen in your life.

"Hobi hyung!" Taehyung returned the greet in such cheerful tone. You awkwardly standing there, hoping that your existence would be ignored.

"Oh hi didn't see you there."

You flinched a bit when the attention was now on you. Taehyung glanced at you, and focused back to the good looking guy with a huge smile on his face.

"This is Lee Suyin. Suyin, meet my friend, Hobi." Taehyung smoothly introduced you to his friend.

"Nice to meet you, Hobi. I'm Suyin." You introduced yourself as you did a handshake with him.

"My name is Hoseok actually, but I don't really mind if you call me Hobi." He let out a cute chuckle at the end of his self introduction, still with never-seen-before bright smile of his.

"So... are you two like, a thing or what?"

Both you and Taehyung looking at each other at the same time, and you being the first one to deny when you vigorously shook your head.

"N-No. I'm actually his caregiver."

He put up the look of confusion in his face as if he refused to believe it. "But you two look like—"

"No."

You and Taehyung said in unison, and immediately you looked away because you can feel your face heating up.

"I think... We probably should go by now." Taehyung changed the topic, giving you an instant relief to drift away the embarrassment in you.

You lent your hand to help Hobi with getting Taehyung into the front seat of the car, and you yourself hopped in the backseat. The dark haired guy in his vacation hat rushed his way back into the car the moment he closed the trunk lid.

"So, where to?" He asked as soon as he fastened the seatbelt.

"Actually..." Taehyung turned to him. "I have no idea."

You chuckled a bit when Hoseok looked at him straight-faced. Gone that pleasant smile of his, now left with a no fun expression.

"Somehow I forgot how annoying you were when I was still your chauffeur before."

Taehyung grinned at him, showing his adorable rectangular smile. "Yeah well, I missed you. But I missed the fun of annoying you even more."

Hoseok took a deep breath, and exhaled in a gust while Taehyung continued to tease and annoy the hell out of his old chauffeur.

"Unbelievable." Hoseok muttered under his breath, and turned to you. "How about you, Suyin? Any place you would like to suggest?"

"What— I... the..." you were completely taken aback by the sudden question directed at you. You couldn't think of any specific place to go because your mind was blank the whole time.

To see the unsettling reaction from you, Hoseok averted his eyes back on Taehyung. "You still have ramen at home?"

Taehyung smiling coyly at him. "Out of stock." He simply answered.

"Welp..." Hoseok snorted, "Convenient store it is."

The friendship those two had together brings out so many questions in you, but at least Taehyung seemed pretty much happy to see his old buddy back.

Friends with benefit much? Well, guess that's the perks of befriending with personal driver.

Both of them were busy catching up with each other's life throughout the journey, and you basically in your own world as you looked out of the window. Feels really nice to go out again.

"Alright, we're here."

'We are? Oh.' You were so into the panoramic view outside that you didn't realised the car had stop moving.

Both you and Hoseok helping Taehyung to get out of the car and had him sit in his wheelchair. "Give me a call as soon as you're done later on. I need to find a pet shop and buy some stuff for Mickey."

"Alright. Thanks for the ride, hyung." Taehyung did a cute goodbye wave at Hoseok.

"Not a problem. Have fun you two!" Hoseok cooed, and drove away leaving the two of you stranded on the streets.

"I can't believe you lied to him about the ramen." You said, being the first one to initiate the conversation.

"That's just the only way I can convince him to bring us here." He replied in confidence.

"Really? May I know the real intention behind that lies?" You asked, arms folded in front of him.

He gave that long stares at you before his mouth was opened to speak. "I just want some ice cream."

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as he grinned. You're not really that annoyed. You were just overwhelmed by his good mood, let alone the amount of cuteness he displayed the entire short period of time.

Both of you spent the rest of the day shopping for groceries, and simply wandering around the area wherever Taehyung was eager to go to. Your arms were getting sore from pushing the wheelchair for hours, but you weren't really bothered by it.

Anything just to make him happy.

Time flew pretty quick and it was time to go back home. Home.

It's time for Taehyung to shower? Yes. Well, you had been through this before, so it's not really a problem for you now as you're pretty much comfortable with the situation.

"Pass me the towel please~" Taehyung cooed from the other side of the shower curtain, and you couldn't help but to laugh hearing that childish, deep voice.

He slid the shower curtain open, revealing himself only in a towel. Well, there's nothing unusual about it. Right?

He extended his arm, had you grimaced in cringiness. "Stop it. You're not a baby, Taehyung."

"My injuries made me feel like I'm one." He replied.

"Whatever." You gave in, and heaved him out of the bathtub. He almost slipped by the time he put down his casted leg from the edge of the bathtub, but thanks to your support he managed to regain his balance.

You held him tight when he was nearly fell, where you ended up hugging his bare torso. Half of your front shirt was soaked with the droplets of his chest, but that doesn't matter. Anymore.

You looked up to meet his eyes, and he did the same to you. And little did you know, you didn't even blink.

He leaned forward, and you felt the warmth of his lips softly pressed on your right cheek.

Then shifted to your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 14.3K 16
180511: #56 in BANGTAN Note: Mature content "I could at least get a 'thank you'," the young man whispered on your ear sitting down beside you on the...
25.5K 996 30
He closes the distance between us, and pulls me up making our faces only inches apart. "T-Tae?" I said again nervously. "If I told you... that I like...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
44.1K 2.4K 13
"Three months was more than I needed to know that I wanted to be with you." Kim Taehyung. *Kim Taehyung Fanfiction *FINAL BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (P...