Caregiver | KTH

By shonendan

At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend y... More

Introduction
Caregiver | Part 1
Caregiver | Part 2
Caregiver | Part 3
Caregiver | Part 4
an update about character
Caregiver | Part 5
Caregiver | Part 6
Caregiver | Part 7
Caregiver | Part 8
Caregiver | Part 9
Caregiver | Part 10
Caregiver | Part 11
Caregiver | Part 12
Caregiver | Part 13
Caregiver | Part 14
Caregiver | Part 15
Caregiver | Part 16
Caregiver | Part 17
Caregiver | Part 18
Caregiver | Part 19
Caregiver | Part 20
Caregiver | Part 21
Caregiver | Part 22
Caregiver | Part 23
Caregiver | Part 24
Caregiver | Part 25
Caregiver | Part 27
Caregiver | Part 28
Caregiver | Part 29
Caregiver | Part 30
Caregiver | Part 31
Caregiver | Part 32
Caregiver | Part 33
Caregiver | Part 34
Caregiver | Part 35
Caregiver | Part 36
Caregiver | Part 37
Caregiver | Part 38
Caregiver | Part 39
Caregiver | Part 40
Caregiver | Part 41
Caregiver | Part 42
Caregiver | Part 43
Caregiver | Part 44
Caregiver | Part 45
End
𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅
ALT. ENDING
Thank you 💜

Caregiver | Part 26

9.5K 687 373
By shonendan

You waited patiently but in anticipation during the process of the cast removal. You managed to regain your normal breathing rate again as the cast was successfully removed.

"Alright." The doctor blurted, carefully taking off the arm cast. "Now, you can't use your whole arm yet but you can start with small, easy movements then gradually work your way up to use the limb fully."

Taehyung nodded to every words the doctor said. You couldn't see his face because his back was still facing you.

"As you can see your arm is pretty much pale, dry and flaky and you're tempted to scratch it off, right?"

"Very much." Replied Taehyung followed by an awkward laugh.

"Okay. I'm sorry to say but you are not allowed to scratch or scrub the scabs off of the skin. You need to wash it gently with a mild soap and warm water. Use a gauze pad, or a soft cloth if you don't have any gauze pad." The doctor gave his advice to him, putting back the tools in the case next to him.

The doctor stood up straight, placing his hands behind to his lower back and stretching out like an old man.

"Oh, I forgot. You can also apply a moisturising lotion or cream to prevent your skin from breaking. But make sure it is alcohol-free and fragrance-free." The doctor reminded him.

"I will."

"Right. So, I guess that's it for now. Don't forget to do a few small exercises to your limb and not to scratch the scabs." The doctor reminded him again.

"I won't." Said Taehyung. "Thank you so much, Dr Min."

"Anytime." The doctor cooly replied and walking his way to the door. He smiled at you as he walked past you before he left with the other person that followed him behind.

"Thank you so much again, Dr Min." Said Mrs Kim, then approching Taehyung right after the doctor walking out of the small house. You followed Mrs Kim behind and stopped on his left.

"How are you feeling?" His mom asked. Taehyung averted his eyes from his arm to his mom.

"Stiff, but overall great." He simply answered with a smile on his face. "Although I'm still trying to get use to this awful look of my arm."

"Well, it does look terrible." His mom joked in between her laugh. "But if you want your arm to look like it normally is again, don't even think of scratching it."

"But... it looks really itchy though. I mean, come on! Just a little scratch..."

Before the tip of his fingernails could reach the surface of the dry skin, you grabbed his wrist and yanked his hand away.

"Taehyung, just don't." You admonished him. He looked pretty much disappointed, but whether he like it or not the doctor's advice must be obeyed.

"Hm... fine. I promised not to touch it." He sighed, refrained from looking at the skin condition.

"Don't even buy it, Suyin. He surely going to ruin his arm when nobody watches. So you have to keep an eye on him all the time."

Of course, Mrs Kim knew how much of a good liar her son was that he displayed a childish rectangular smile on his face shortly after.

"So anyway, I have to go back and Taehyung please, don't do anything stupid." His mom admonished him one more time before she left.

"I'll try." He cooed, and now left only the two of you. He tried to move his limb a little bit, sighing to the stiffness. Then he jerking his head up at you. "I feel like scratching it."

You placed your hands on your hip, making that scary, mad face. "No you are not going to lay any fingers on your arm, Kim Taehyung. You heard what the doctor said."

He pouted, making that puppy eyes but you're definitely not going to fall for it. Although he looked insanely cute doing that face.

"A little scratch won't hurt, right?"

You caught his hand, making him startled by the sudden halt. "A little scratch will leads to another."

"Okay, okay. I'll try not to scratch it this time." He said, displaying that same sheepish grin he did to his mom earlier.

"Promise?" You pointed at his face.

"Keyword, I'll try."

You shook your head in disapproval. "Nope. Not convincing enough. I'll keep my eyes on you, Taehyung. If I catch you trying to touch it again I won't hesitate to hit your hand."

You warned him with your harmless threat, but somehow it didn't affect him a little. He was just smiling at you.

"I'm afraid that's not going to work, Ms Lee. The only way you can do to stop me from laying my fingers on my arm is like this."

He pointed at his hand, where you were still holding it firmly. You gasped a little, immediately freeing his hand from your grasp.

And of course, he took that opportunity to go for his arm and you being as quick as you can to grab his hand again. He smiled.

"See? I told you." He said nonchalantly. You facepalmed, trying to pull yourself together and figuring out how to solve this situation.

"Why are you so stubborn?" You sighed wearily.

"I don't know. Probably because I'm happy that my arm is finally free." He replied. Before you could say anything, he suddenly added, "And the other one is occupied."

You avoided his eye contact, at the same time you released his hand once again. "Just... don't, don't touch it please." You stammered, pleading him to listen to you.

"Okay." He said softly.

"For real?" You asked, still avoiding his eyes. "How will I know if I can trust you on this?"

You felt your pinky finger intertwined with his, and it was such a perfect match.

"I promise."

That deep yet soft voice of his somehow sounded convincing, and the fact that he locked his pinky finger with yours was enough as a proof for you to believe him. "Alright then."

He loosened his pinky finger from yours, and you finally have the guts to look at his face again.

"So... congrats on your cast removals today. Yeay!" You cooed, clapping awkwardly. He laughed to his amusement seeing such hype from you.

"I really can't wait to be able to walk again."

You patted the top of his head, without knowing why you did that.

"Oh you will, Taehyung. Don't worry." You said. "As long as you listen to what the doctor said." You sneered at the look of protest in his face.

"Alright, Suyin alright. I. Get. It." He said in between the poke of his finger at your stomach, making you laughed to the ticklish feeling.

"Okay, okay... that's enough..." you backed away as you grinning at him. "Have you showered yet?" You asked, standing close to him again.

He shook his head. "No."

"Oh. No wonder I smelled something awful just now." You held your nose. "I thought it was the smell of your arm, but turns out it came from the whole body."

He clenched his teeth, attempting to poke your stomach again but you're fast enough to dodge his counterattack.

"Come back here." He beckoned his slender finger at you, and you responded with a waggling of your finger.

"I cannot be near with someone who haven't had his bath yet." You snickered, and it amused you so much to see him frustrated.

"Fine." He puffed, moving his wheelchair towards the bathroom. "I will get my revenge on you, Suyin." He pointed at you by the door of the bathroom. You folded your arms while you nonchalantly smiled at him.

He opened the bathroom door and stopped. Then he slowly turned to you.

"Uh... a little help please?"

You let out a small laugh before walking your way to him and helping him to get into the bathroom.

"Where's your towels?" You asked. Yes you had just said 'towel' added with the alphabet of 's' because you remembered that one time where he was done showering and looking like a human burrito with his towels covering his torso and lower body.

"It's in the closet."

You nodded and excused yourself to get his towels for him. Upon coming back along with the towels, you hung the towels on a hook of the bathroom door.

"Alright. Have a nice bath, Mr Kim." You waved at him and was about to take your leave when he stopped you.

"Wait!"

You halted and turned around, eyebrow raised to your no fun expression. "Yes?"

"There will be possibility that I'm going to scratch my arm while I'm showering later on." He said.

Your mouth gaped open as you trying to figure what he was talking about.

"Uh-huh... so?"

You waited for him to respond, and you noticed his lips twitching a bit.

"I need your help."

keep calm and breathe
🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 800 25
You and your boyfriend Jungkook normally come from home exhausted and warn out, but somehow, when ever you see each other from after work, you both r...
622K 11.7K 47
"I'm babysitting you, so you are doing what I want. Even if It is something sexual."
720K 35.6K 46
"We all need someone, sometimes." ❖ Your mom decides to move in with her new partner, taking you and your younger brother with her. That's when you m...
15.3K 1K 43
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲? ❝We were m...