Caregiver | KTH

By shonendan

At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend y... More

Introduction
Caregiver | Part 1
Caregiver | Part 2
Caregiver | Part 3
Caregiver | Part 4
an update about character
Caregiver | Part 5
Caregiver | Part 6
Caregiver | Part 7
Caregiver | Part 8
Caregiver | Part 9
Caregiver | Part 10
Caregiver | Part 11
Caregiver | Part 12
Caregiver | Part 13
Caregiver | Part 14
Caregiver | Part 15
Caregiver | Part 16
Caregiver | Part 17
Caregiver | Part 18
Caregiver | Part 19
Caregiver | Part 20
Caregiver | Part 21
Caregiver | Part 22
Caregiver | Part 23
Caregiver | Part 24
Caregiver | Part 26
Caregiver | Part 27
Caregiver | Part 28
Caregiver | Part 29
Caregiver | Part 30
Caregiver | Part 31
Caregiver | Part 32
Caregiver | Part 33
Caregiver | Part 34
Caregiver | Part 35
Caregiver | Part 36
Caregiver | Part 37
Caregiver | Part 38
Caregiver | Part 39
Caregiver | Part 40
Caregiver | Part 41
Caregiver | Part 42
Caregiver | Part 43
Caregiver | Part 44
Caregiver | Part 45
End
𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅
ALT. ENDING
Thank you 💜

Caregiver | Part 25

10K 715 308
By shonendan

You woke up to the sound of indistinct chatters, and you began to panic for no reason as you abruptly got up into a seated position. You blinked, rubbing your eyes and looked around you as if you're stranded in Neverland. lol why neverland

You got down from the couch, following the indistinct sound that woken you up. The sound was coming from the door.

"Oh Suyin there you are."

You sauntered your way to the door where Mrs Kim acknowledged your presence, and in front of her was Taehyung. "Good morning." You awkwardly greeted, scratching the back of your neck.

"I called you for breakfast just now, but you're not in the room. So I figured that you must be here." Said Mrs Kim.

"Yeah..." you scratched the back of your neck again, "Well... Taehyung made me watch a horror movie last night and I dozed off."

"She was too scared to go back." Taehyung chimed in as he snickered. You squinted your eyes at him, arms folded and displayed such annoying face at him.

"Taehyung please don't do that to your caregiver." His mom scolded him in such motherly tone. You raised your eyebrow as you sneered at him, but it didn't affect him at all.

"The breakfast is on the table at the dining room, Suyin."

You nodded. "I gotta go and take a shower first." You did a slight bow at Mrs Kim, stole a quick glance at Taehyung before you headed your way to the mansion.

You reached to the door of the bedroom, Taehyung's bedroom, twirling the doorknob and opened the door. You're still trying to adjust the sight of your eyes around the huge room. It gave you such lonely vibes.

You closed the door behind, unzipping your weekender bag and...

"Crap. No towel ugh..." You babbled and facepalmed. Surely whichever of your family members that packed your bag forgot to pack one of the most important personal belongings.

You checked the amount of money you had left, and surely they were enough for you to go out to the town and bought a new towel. So you just washed your face, teeth brushed and hair combed. You sprayed a bit of your perfume all over your body.

You were ready to leave when you ran into Mrs Kim who had just returned from the cabin. She was quite surprised to see you in such a rush.

"Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Yeah. I need to go to the town and buy a new towel. I forgot that I didn't have my old towel in my bag." You said, and your hand was already grasped the handle of the front door.

"Oh, don't bother. I believe there's an extra towel in Taehyung's room, in one of his drawers if I'm not mistaken."

You embarrassingly smiled of being unsure about it. Looking at the bright side, it's actually pretty much convenient for you that you don't have to use your money and save them for later. There's always but.

Whose towel could it be?

Definitely Taehyung's. Obviously.

"But I—"

"Oh there's no need. It's okay." Mrs Kim insisted. You ended up retreating from the door and headed your way back to your room. Uh, her son's room.

You appreciated her for providing your needs, but sometimes you felt like you were not allowed to leave the place. Oh how rude of you thinking that you're in abduction.

She's being genuinely nice to you and you had no choice but to appreciate her effort. Besides, it's kind of rare that rich people being so kind to an ordinary girl like you.

"It's dark blue, I think. Just look for it in the drawers."

You nodded and thanking her, then searching for this dark blue towel as Mrs Kim mentioned. You pulled the drawers the one by one, and you can feel your face heating up when you saw a pile of boxers in one of the drawers.

Wait, why were you blushing? Get over it, you pervert.

"Ah what the heck..." you muttered, shaking your head. You pushed the drawer and pulled another one below. Again, you blushed.

Another pile of boxers. Calvin Klein's.

Now your mind were completely messed up, averting your sight but your eyes then laid on the huge portrait of Taehyung in a suit hung on the wall. He's such a damn fine of a man in that photo.

Thanks to your corrupted mind, you began to imagine him in the Calvin Klein's underwear, and the suit he wore disappeared in your imagination.

Woah there!

"Oh hell no— stop that!" You yelled in half whisper, scolding yourself as you did a hard slap on your face. It hurts so much that you managed to shatter the unholy thoughts away and now the picture of Taehyung on the wall is fully clothed.

You quickly pushed the drawer full over Calvin Klein's underwears back in, fanning your face and did a proper breathing technique to calm your crazy heart beat. "Should have asked Mrs Kim specifically where the towel is." You said to yourself.

There's one last drawer left to look through, and fingers crossed that the towel was in there. Thankfully it was. You finally found it. 'She said it was dark blue when it's actually dark grey. Oh well, better than no towel at all.' You shrugged, pushing the drawer back in and headed to the bathroom.

You switched on the light, and you gawked astonishingly to see such modern interior design of the bathroom. You took a step in the bathroom where your body jolted to the cold surface of the tiles.

You surely wouldn't miss your chance in taking your sweet time showering in there.

After the long, nice shower you wrapped yourself with the towel and left the bathroom feeling euphoric. You halted the moment you caught a sight of his picture on the wall again. The way he manly posing for the camera had you feeling some type of a way, especially when his eyes were directly looking towards the camera.

And it's almost like he was looking at you.

You blushed all over again, looking away and avoiding yourself from facing the picture or even stole a glance at it while you were changing. Then you dried your hair and hung the dampened towel on an unoccupied hook by the door.

You walking downstairs and went straight to the dining room for breakfast. Upon turning around the corner, you were surprised to see a middle age lady who was busy mopping the floor and she seemed kind of like around the same age as your mom's. You slowly approached her, and it startled her the moment she turned around.

"Oh! Good morning, Young Mrs Kim— I mean, miss." She greeted, did a slight bow at you. You frowned by the sudden and unusual honorific she addressed you, but you just shrugged it off and returned the bow.

"Good morning too, aunty." You greeted back and began to introduce yourself. "I'm Lee Suyin, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Lee Suyin. I'm Shin Hyesun, housekeeper of this house." She introduced herself, displaying that lovely smile of hers at you.

"And I'm the caregiver of Mr Kim Jr." You smiled back. "Can I call you Aunt Shin? If you don't mind."

"Yes you can. Even Young Mr Kim called me by that name." She chuckled. "Mrs Kim told me that you will be having your breakfast, so go ahead."

"Oh... uh, okay then." You pulled a chair under the table, feeling a bit weird by the hospitality. "Have you had your breakfast, aunty?"

She nodded, holding firmly the handle of the mop.

"How long have you been working with the Kim's family?" You began to ask.

"Since Young Mr Kim was ten."

You abruptly stopped chewing, making the lady nodded as if she can read your disbelief expression.

"Wow..." that's the only word you could ever said to the not really shocking truth. "Sorry for asking this, but now that Mr Kim is grown up don't you ever thinking of quiting your job and be with your family instead?"

The smile on her face slowly disappeared, now replaced with a melancholic expression.

"I don't have a family. I lost my husband before I was hired to be their housekeeper." She said. "So, the Kim's family is the only family I got. I even treated Young Mr Kim like my own."

You took a deep breath and deeply exhaled as you had a great sympathy for her. "I'm sorry."

She let out a small laugh. "Don't be! That was long time ago. I'm pretty much happy with where I am right now."

You still pitied her, but to see her laugh as a prove of how happy she was, it gladdened you.

"So, you're the caregiver, right?"

You nodded, proceeded with eating the breakfast. "Yes."

"How do you like your job so far?" She asked.

"Hm... I don't know. So much thing had been going on from the first day I started and I'm still struggling to find what part of being a caregiver that I liked so far." You shrugged, making her laugh to your unintentional joke.

"Well, I can see that Young Mr Kim seems much happier now. It's been a while since the last time I saw him smiling." She said. You nodded as you totally agreed with her. "Yeah."

"So you must be the one then." She added, making you halt and look her weirdly.

"Uh... I'm sorry?" You asked, not sure whether you heard that right or not. She immediately shook her head, realising the words that unintentionally slipped through her mouth.

"Uh... nothing. I mean, you did a great job of being his caregiver." She avoided the eye contact, which made you feeling  so much weirder than it already is. 'Am I missing something?'

"It's really nice meeting you and I would love to have a talk with you more, Miss Lee. But I'm afraid I have to vacuum the rooms upstairs, so let's talk again later." She excused herself and walked away, leaving you perplexed behind.

After you were done with your breakfast and cleaned up the table, you headed to the cabin. Upon reaching the door and opened, you were surprised to see two unfamiliar people surrounding Taehyung. One of them had a stethoscope around his neck and the other person had some kind of medical equipment next to her.

"Taehyung what happen—"

You were about to run towards him when you felt someone held your arm. You looked over your shoulder and it was his mom.

"Suyin, it's alright." She said in her calm voice. Taehyung sat still in the wheelchair with his back facing you, so you couldn't tell whether he was okay or not.

"Is he going to be okay?" You asked Mrs Kim, your face showed so much concern.

"He is." She replied, gently patted your back. You were overwhelmingly confused as to why she kept her calm and even smiled despite the situation of her son was in.

"He's going to get his cast removed today."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 184 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
16.4K 584 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
126K 4K 33
❝awe, you're so sweet! ... a bit corny though.❞ | in which you text taehyung. STARTED - 11/10/17 ENDED - 10/23/18
622K 11.7K 47
"I'm babysitting you, so you are doing what I want. Even if It is something sexual."