Real meaning of love (A Lukan...

By Mesha4200

After Desperada, Kagami suggested that Marinette will have to choose either to be with Adrien or Luka, she do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chpater 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chpater 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 2

2.5K 58 21
By Mesha4200

In the street, Marinette walks down the street and she starts to look sad, she reaches the front door and walks in.

Sabine: (holding the baby) Hey, honey. You're back early.

Marinette: Ye-yeah. I decided to not stay long.

Sabine: Are you okay? Did something happen?

Marinette: No, no. Nothing happened. I'm gonna go upstairs. *She goes upstairs to her room, Tom, TJ, Timmy, and Priscilla watch her go upstairs. *

TJ: I don't think she's okay.

Tom: It's just a phase, she'll be alright.

Sabine: Okay. Come on, Mei Lin, open up for Mama. *She fed Mei Lin, and Mei Lin cooed and giggled. In her bedroom, Marinette looked at the pictures of Adrien, she sighed, and Tikki appeared. *

Tikki: You okay, Marinette?

Marinette: Honestly...  do you think I made a mistake in telling Adrien the truth?

Tikki: You spoke the truth, Marinette. I'm sure he'll start seeing reality.

Marinette: Maybe. But now... my love for him will never work out. *She starts taking down the pictures of Adrien and puts them in the trash. * If I want to forget about Adrien, the best bet is to throw away anything that reminds me of him. *She picked up the charm he made for her on her birthday, and she looked at it. *

Tikki: It's Adrien's present to you. You're gonna throw it away?

Marinette: 'If you want something that reminds you about your past, you have to get rid of that past.' No. I'm giving it to Timmy. Hold on. *She goes downstairs and heads to the living room. * Hey.

Timmy: Hey.

Marinette: I want you to have this. *She showed him a charm. *

Timmy: What is it?

Marinette: It's an old lucky charm. I don't need it anymore. You can have it.

Timmy: Cool. Does it work?

Marinette: Uh... maybe?

Timmy: Cool! I feel the luck already.

TJ: No fair. Can I have one?

Marinette: Sorry TJ, that's the only one I have.

TJ: Darn it!

Marinette: But I'll make you one.

TJ: Cool.

Tom: Honey, are you sure you're okay? You've been pretty upset since you came home.

Marinette: I'm fine, Dad. Don't worry.

Tom: Okay. If you feel like talking, we'll be down here.

Marinette: Okay. *She goes upstairs back to her room. *

Sabine: I'm gonna put Mei Lin down for her nap.

Priscilla: Can I do it, Mom?

Sabine: Sure, Priscilla. *She lends Mei Lin to Priscilla and she goes upstairs to Mei Lin's room. *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 35
Marinette's heart always yearned for Adrien Agreste, but when a rockin', blue haired boy gets closer to her, she realises things for her and Adrien m...
7.6K 125 11
DISCONTINUED (maybe) This is a Miraculous Ladybug High School AU, meaning that there is no Ladybug or Cat Noir. What happens when jealousy gets in t...
47.6K 701 38
Three people in love with the same person, those people are: Adrien Agreste , Luka Couffaine , and Kagami Tsurugi. And all of them are in love with t...
4.2K 92 4
Marinette is feeling good. She got over Adrien, she and Luka have been dating for a month, Chat Noir has stopped flirting with her, and she's been so...