Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start
Wild Wild Pussycats

In Their Own Quirky Ways

4.9K 67 56
By GoldenFang17

"T-Tatsumi is missing again?!" Esdeath asked.

"Yes, he is! And why is he--" Chelsea stopped as a portal suddenly opened towards everyone and sees Tatsumi walking out from it.

"Tatsumi!!" Everyone cried.

"H-Hey everyone!" Tatsumi said.

"Oh, how did you opened that portal, Tatsumi?! Did the gods promoted you into one?" Asta asked.

"Tatsumi?! As a god?!" Everyone asked.

"No, no. Someone is with me and he said, he's gonna replace someone over those three." Tatsumi replied as he pointed the three gods on their seats.

"Eh?! R-Replace?!" Asta asked.

'I think this brat will be replaced.' Saitama and Kizaru thought.

"Well, well, well, I guess I need to come out and show everyone who I am!" A voice from the portal said as a short blond-haired kid with emerald eyes appeared to them.

"Wh-Who is he?" Sheele asked.

"He's a bit cute but I think he's an old guy." Seryu said.

"M-Meliodas?!" The gods except Kizaru asked in shock.

"So his name is Meliodas? Who is he?" Akame asked.

"A god that will replace one of these three over here." Tatsumi said.

"Replace?! For what reason?" Bulat asked.

"Asta, Yuno, and the others want to see you back. Especially Noelle as well." Meliodas said.

"M-Me? So I'm the one who'll be replaced by you, am I right?" Asta asked.

"Yeah, and besides, they need someone who can defeat the bad guys from the Spade Kingdom and since you have attained God Status, those villains would be an easy one for you." Meliodas said.

"Aw, I wish I can stay a little bit longer with you guys. Well then, see you all!" Asta said as he ran towards the portal.

"Wait!" Esdeath yelled.

"Eh?" Asta asked as he stopped.

"Once you have defeated those Spade villains, please come back. We will miss that loud mouth of yours, will you?" Esdeath asked.

"Please?" Everyone asked. Asta cried a little and smiled at them.

"Yeah! I'll be right back!" Asta said while waving his hand and now enters the portal.

"Meliodas, right? If Kizaru is an admiral, Saitama is the strongest hero, how about you?" Budou asked.

"He's the Demon King, himself." Kizaru replied.

"Demon King?!" Everyone shrieked.

"Aside from that, once he enters Assault Mode, better pray for your last moments if you're up against him." Saitama said.

'This guy is another monster from the gods' world!' Everyone thought.

"But one more bad news for you all, especially to the girls, he is a big pervert." Kizaru said.

"What?!" The girls yelled.

"Don't worry. I won't grab your boobs because I'm a pervert. Unless your Elizabeth or Liz." Meliodas said.

"Thank god." The girls sighed.

'Only Tatsumi will touch me!' The girls except for Izuku's admirers thought.

"Let's start the next episode, shall we?" Kizaru asked.

"Do it!" Everyone replied.

"The U.A. sports festival first-year stage qualifier! The first game is an obstacle course race! It's a cruel chicken race where anything goes as long as you stay on course!" Present Mic exclaimed while waving his hand that nearly hit Aizawa.

"Hey. You don't need me, do you?" Aizawa said.

"We'll bring you exciting scenes with camera robots set around the course! Now then... Can the golden eggs aiming to be future heroes get through the mass of Robo Infernos?!" Present Mic exclaimed. A fallen Robo Inferno can be seen on the ground and the students believed that someone was trapped underneath it.

"Hey! Someone's trapped underneath! Wouldn't that kill them?" One student asked.

"Will people die at this sports festival?!" Another student asked. A crack can be heard as Kirishima destroys the body of the Robo Inferno and gets out of it.

"Like I'd die!" Kirishima yelled.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Whoa! He barely made out of there alive!" Kurome said.

"His Quirk is Hardening, and I guess it's too useful in that kind of situation, like breaking things." Wave said.

"Of course it is, what do you expect?" Run sighed.

"That bastard, Todoroki! He timed it on purpose so it'd be right when they fell. If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Kirishima yelled.

"Eijiro Kirishima! Quirk: Hardening! His body can get super hard! He can become the strongest spear or the strongest shield!" Present Mic narrated.

"That Class A... really is filled with bastards!" A metal-bodied kid roared as he came out from the machine as well.

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath! That's crazy!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" The kid said.

"Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Quirk: Steel! His body can become like steel! He can become the strongest spear or the strongest shield!" Present Mic narrated.

"They have the same Quirks?!" Everyone asked.

"But the other guy can become steel. And has a weird name." Akame said.

"Four Tetsu on his name. Is that kinda weird?" Mine asked.

"I guess he is weird like his name." Bols said.

"Our Quirks are pretty much the same?! I have a hard enough time standing out as it is!" Kirishima yelled while running.

"Wait, you little--!" Tetsutetsu yelled while chasing him.

"Those guys are lucky... They can get through without being afraid of getting crushed." Denki said.

"Anyway, let's work together for now to clear a path!" One student said while preparing his Quirk but he stopped as an explosion can be heard from behind.

"Bakugo?!" Denki asked as Katsuki used his Quirk to fly above the Robo Infernos.

"Like I'd let you get ahead of me!" Katsuki said. He dodges the huge arm of the Robo Inferno while flying.

"Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom's blocked, he goes overhead! Clever!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"I thought he was going to destroy it face to face but, I guess he isn't an idiot after all." Wave said.

"He is still an idiot." Meliodas said.

"Why though?" Wave asked.

"Because of his hatred towards Midoriya. And the way his personality acts towards everyone, he is still an idiot for me." Meliodas replied.

"I see. You still don't accept him after all." Wave sighed.

"Who the hell accepts the likes of him?" Kurome coldly asked as everyone glared at him.

"I'm dead." Wave muttered nervously.

"You seem like you'd be the type to plow straight through, but can you go around when you need to, huh?" Sero asked as he and Tokoyami flew behind Bakugo.

"I'm going to hitch a ride!" Tokoyami yelled while riding on Dark Shadow.

"Hanta Sero. Quirk: Tape! He can shoot tape-like material from his elbows! He can also wind it up and use it to move! Or cut it off and use it as a trap!" Present Mic narrated.

"Tape from his elbows? Just how sticky it is?" Seryu asked.

"Weird but a handy Quirk, I guess." Susanoo said.

"Of course it is handy! Use those tapes as his own ropes!" Leone said.

"Land!" Tokoyami ordered.

"Aye, aye!" Dark Shadow responded.

"Fumikage Tokoyami. Quirk: Dark Shadow! He's got a shadow-like monster living inside him that can materialize and change shape elastically!" Present Mic narrated. The three 1-A students passed through the huge obstacle and now advances.

"A monster living inside him?! Amazing!" Dr. Stylish said.

"Amazing?! That should be scary because it's a monster!" Mine said.

"It's your own monster, and why the hell you would be scared because of it?" Najenda asked.

"As expected, most of the group that's gone ahead is from Class A." Snipe said.

"Class B and the other courses aren't bad, either! It's just..." All Might uttered.

"...Class A doesn't spend a lot of time standing around." Aizawa finished. Iida, Jiro, and Denki can be seen fighting the robots all by themselves with the help of their Quirks.

"Those who experienced firsthand that world above them through the incident at USJ... Those who had fear planted in their hearts... Those who dealt with it and pulled through... They all used that experience to drown out their hesitation." Aizawa said.

'I can't rely on One For All this early in the competition!' Izuku thought and now dodges a Robo Inferno whose about to punch him. He saw a metal part in the ground while dodging the robot.

'It's the armor of the one Todoroki defeated! That robot will lock onto the target and track it. I'll make it build up momentum... And then... It won't be able to stop suddenly! Move! Move! This can be a shield, too! It'll be useful!' Izuku thought while using the broken metal of the Robo Inferno in destroying one and stops as he sees the huge Robo Infernos being shot down by a cannon.

'Yaoyorozu!' Izuku thought while seeing Momo using a cannon from her Quirk to take down the cannons.

"A piece of cake." Momo said and now runs away. The students used this advantage to run away from the robots and chase the other students who past first from the obstacles.

"She defeated those zero-point villains so easily? No wonder she got in through recommendations." Izuku said.

"Exposing her body in front of the crowd is embarrassing!" Mine said.

"How she can create such a huge cannon from her body?! Is that even possible?!" Sheele asked.

"Yes, it is." Saitama replied.

"During the entrance exam, they were there to be avoided. If you see them as things to be defeated, they're dumb hunks of metal. You'll start to see openings." Snipe said.

'I told him that even though I knew it'd be unreasonable. It doesn't matter if it's close! Just get to the next round!' All Might thought while looking at Izuku on the screen.

"Hey, hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake? Then what about the second? If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's "The Fall!" Present Mic exclaimed. The students have now reached a deep pit with some rock formations on it.

"How deep is that place?!" Tatsumi asked.

"That's such an easy game for Izuku if he only masters his Quirk." Najenda said.

"Or maybe he can become the strongest candidate at that festival!" Chelsea said.

"When did they build this stage? Tsu?" Uraraka asked.

"Ribbit!" Tsuyu exclaimed and now jumped high and lands on the rope.

"This is like a glorified tight rope." Tsuyu said while crawling in the ropes.

"Glorified?" Everyone asked.

"Well, only mutants like her can understand the meaning of that." Sheele said.

"She's fast." Mina said. A giggle from behind can be heard as a  female student with goggles appeared to them.

"Glitter. Here it is! Here's my chance to show off! It's time for my support items to be in the limelight! Look, all you support companies across the country! Wire arrows and... hover soles! Glitter!" The girl said.

"That's such equipment from her! And is it allowed?" Esdeath asked.

"Since she's in the Support Course, she can use any equipment that can support her in the race." Kizaru said.

"As from the word "support", yes she really can." Everyone sighed.

"You're from the support course?" Uraraka asked.

"What? It's okay to bring in items?" Mina asked.

"The hero course undergoes combat training regularly, right? In order to keep things fair, we are allowed to equip items and costumes, as long as we developed them ourselves! Or perhaps I should say... for those of us in the support course, this is the place where we can show off our ideas and skills to companies!

Come, take a look, all your companies Especially the big ones! Look at my super cute babies!" The girl said as she fired the wire arrows into the rocks and flew high with the help of her boots. She landed on the rocks and advances to the other side.

"Wow. That's so annoying... I can't lose!" Uraraka said.

"That's some misplaced equality!" Mina added as they start to chase the girl.

"Nice..." The purple-haired student uttered and leaves a menacing smile on the screen.

"Creepy!" Everyone said.

"What do you expect from the one who declared a war against 1-A?" Tatsumi said.

"Better his Quirk is cool or else, he's just a scumbag like the others." Kurome said.

"A lot of different people are working hard for their chance, huh, Eraser Head?" Present Mic asked.

"What are you idiots stopping for?" Aizawa angrily asked. Shoto now has passed the Fall and runs into the stairs towards the final stage.

"And now, the leader of the pack is easily getting through first!" Present Mic exclaimed. Shoto looked behind and sees Bakugo chasing him.

'Looks like he's getting fired up. A slow starter?' Shoto thought.

"Damn it!" Katsuki yelled while exploding his palms.

"My older brother is probably also watching. I can't let him see me act uncool!" Iida said as he uses his engines to slide through the ropes in a T-pose.

Everyone laughed in this scene while Iida does the strange move to get past through the fall.

"It may be funny but, that's the best strategy he can think of since he wants to do it in an uncool way." Najenda said.

"I agree!" Lubbock said.

"That guy in the first place is way ahead!" One viewer said.

"His Quirk is really strong, but his natural athletic ability and judgment are also a cut above everyone else's." Another viewer said.

"Of course it is. That's the Flame Hero, Endeavor's son." One viewer said.

"No wonder! The blood of the guy second only to All Might, huh? There'll be fighting over who gets him as a sidekick!" Another viewer said.

"Second to All Might? Endeavor?!" Bols asked.

"So he got that Ice Quirk from his mother and the other one is from his father. But why is he using so much on his right, and where's his mom?" Mine asked.

"That one is going to be the saddest part later on." Meliodas replied.

"Saddest?" Mine asked.

"The lead pack is a step ahead, but below them, everyone's clumped together! They haven't announced how many people will make it through, so you can't relax! Push forward!" Present Mic exclaimed. Izuku can be seen hanging on the ropes while carrying the metal and moves forward.

"Keep pushing, Izuku!" Seryu cheered.

"Don't let yourself lose to those idiots!" Kurome added.

"He got this!" Akame said with a smile.

"Why is he even carrying that scrap from earlier? Does he need it for something or what?" Wave asked.

"You'll see how that thing helped him a lot." Meliodas said.

"Izuku..." Inko uttered while cheering to her son from home. Shoto stopped as he sees the banners that have words "Danger Mines" on it.

"And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier! The reality here is... that it's a minefield! It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully! So you have to exploit your eyes and legs!

By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"That depends on the person." Aizawa said.

"Landmine?! Heck, I wanna try that challenge!" Leone said.

"Make you wet your pants? Hmm." Chelsea said while looking at Tatsumi.

"Eh?! What's with the looks?" Tatsumi nervously asked.

"Nothing." Chelsea replied while blushing.

'This girl again, imagining some malicious thought on my Tatsumi again!' Esdeath thought.

'Just how confident she is huh?!' Mine thought.

'First place is already there? Faster... Faster...!' Izuku thought. Some students got blown away by the mines and some managed to got away from it slowly.

'I see. This is an obstacle that puts those in the lead at a disadvantage. Trying to make it entertaining, huh?' Shoto thought. Katsuki can be seen now near Shoto as he launched himself towards him.

"Hehe! This doesn't affect me! Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!" Katsuki yelled as fired an explosion to Shoto but he dodges it.

"Huh?! Who told you he declared it wrong?! He did it because he knew that Izuku is stronger than you, dumbass!" Kurome yelled.

"Perhaps you are too envious because he did it not to you but to Midoriya over there!" Sheele said.

"Please Izuku, chase them." Akame uttered while sweating.

"Look at Akame, just how devoted she is to Izuku?" Meliodas asked.

"Maybe because of his personality?" Saitama asked.

"Aside from being the main protagonist, he has also this aura that will make you fall in love to him aside from his cuteness and his jittery personality." Kizaru said.

"Is he really cute...?" Saitama asked.

"And now, we've got someone new in the lead! Rejoice, mass media! It's the kind of development you guys love!" Present Mic exclaimed. Iida used his speed to run past through the mines as fast as he can.

"Hey, hey, hey, the rest of the pack is also speeding up! However! Even as they push and pull at each other, can the two at the top remain in the lead?" Present Mic asked. Izuku has finally arrived at the last stage and sees Shoto and Katsuki too far from his position.

'It... It's far...! But there's still stuff I have to do!' Izuku thought as he plants his scrap metal in the minefield and sees everyone getting blasted by the mines.

"I'm gonna borrow your idea, Kacchan!" Izuku said as he lands his body with the protection of the scrap metal to the ground and caused a huge explosion.

"There's a huge explosion at the back?! What's with that force?!" Present Mic asked. The others resisted the pressure and Uraraka sees Izuku flying from the smoke.

"What?! Was it an accident, or did he do it on purpose? Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Whoa!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Did he just..." Esdeath uttered.

"Yeah. He used the landmines as a force to launch himself forwards at a fast rate. He knew he wouldn't have the time to chase them by just avoiding those mines but instead, he used those mines as his allies to help him take the charge and fly away." Najenda said.

"Wh-When did you become an analyst, Najenda?" Lubbock asked.

"I don't know." Najenda replied with a smile.

Flashback

'Landmines used for games... The type with fuses that go off if you step in them. They're not that powerful, but if I lose my balance and set off a bunch of them, I'll lose a lot of time.

If I take injuries and stamina into account, it'd be better to slow down and avoid them. The jumpers can't jump carelessly either, and the further ahead you are, the more landmines you'll have to avoid. They probably can't go very fast with all the obstacles. Look carefully! The places where those in front avoided... Everyone was the most careful around the entrance. There are a lot of landmines left. It'll be fine. Don't be impatient here!' Izuku thought.

"In the lead are Bakugo and Todoroki! They'll get through the last barrier soon!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'All right!' Izuku thought as he completely gathers all the landmines in one hole.

"I understand now why he has that scrap metal from earlier." Wave said.

"There it is! His extreme knowledge!" Chelsea said.

"I see now why I fell to the likes of him. Because he's too intelligent for that kind of situation, and never hesitated even if he's in the last place." Akame said.

"Now you admit that you liked him!" Kurome teased.

"And so what now?" Akame coldly asked.

"I won't lose to you, either!" Kurome said.

"I'm gonna borrow your idea, Kacchan! Super explosive speed turbo!" Izuku lands himself to the mines and now blasted away.

Present

"Class A's Midoriya is in hot pursuit with that blast! Actually, he's taken the lead!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" Everyone cheered.

"Go for the win!" Tatsumi said.

"His victory is already assured." Akame said.

'I flew just like I'd planned, but there's so much force! And... I didn't think about landing!' Izuku thought.

"Deku! Don't go ahead of me!" Katsuki yelled while chasing.

'This'll give those in the back a path... but I don't have time to worry about what's behind me!' Shoto thought while chasing.

"The two formerly in the lead have stopped trying to slow each other down and are chasing Midoriya! Now that they have a common enemy, they've stopped fighting! The fight's not over yet, though!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"What are you saying?" Aizawa asked.

'I'm losing speed...! That's not surprising... They'll overtake me in an instant! Thinking about the time I'd lose landing, there's no way I'd be able to take back the lead. Damn it! No! Don't let go! Grab hold of that chance you got to get in front of these two and don't let go! If I can't take back the lead, then I can't let them get ahead of me!' Izuku thought as he lands his legs on Shoto and Katsuki and smashes the ground once again to launch himself away from them.

"Way to go, Midoriya!!" Sheele cheered.

"Let's go, let's go, Izuku!" Kurome cheered.

"I thought he was gonna smash that weapon to the two of them." Mine mumbled.

"Unless if you love yourself to get disqualified." Leone said.

"Midoriya swiftly blocks those behind him! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant! Eraser Head, your class is amazing! What're you teaching them?!" Present Mic asked.

"I didn't do anything. They got each other fired up on their own." Aizawa replied.

"U.A. sports festival, first-year stage!"

"Not listening?!" Aizawa yelled.

"Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning or this conclusion? Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man... Izuku Midoriya's made a huge splash!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"All right!!" Everyone exclaimed in joy.

"He did it!!" The three admirers exclaimed and exchanged high fives. Tatsumi can be seen hiding to avoid getting swarmed by the girls but it's no use. Sheele grabs him and hugs Tatsumi first, but Chelsea, Mine, Esdeath, and Leone grabbed Tatsumi from any angle and the poor Incursio user asks for help but Bols and the others saluted at Tatsumi.

"Well, well, well, this place is fun, I see!" Meliodas said.

"Yeah but, will Asta come back here?" Kizaru asked.

"Yes, he is. He just needs to defeat those guys from the Spade Kingdom and then he can come back here." Meliodas replied.

"Izu...!" Inko cried in joy from their home after seeing her son win the first event.

"Hey, that kid's..." Death Arms uttered.

"Oh yeah. If I remember correctly, he's from last year..." Kamui Woods said. Mt. Lady can be seen posing around cameramen.

"This brat is..." Shigaraki uttered while scratching his neck. Izuku back to the stadium catches his breath and gets huge applause from them. All Might smiled at Izuku while clapping after winning the first event. Izuku cried in joy after winning the match.

'This sports festival is a competition where they have to aim for the top, even if it means defeating their friends and classmates. Modern heroes depend a lot on their popularity, so they need to have that desire to be above all the others. At your core, you are a hero who wants to help others. That is why I chose you, but I thought that was also your weakness.' All Might thought seriously.

'I was worrying over absolutely nothing! Sorry! You should still try to stop being such a crybaby, though.' All Might thought while smiling.

"What do you think?" One student asked.

"First of all, Midoriya's stock will climb fast." Another student said.

"However, he has still not shown his Quirk yet, so it's hard to predict what will happen. If you took on the management of an agency, how would you market him? Options? What do you think?" Another student asked.

"His appearance is out." One student said.

"If he were particular about his abilities or aesthetics, we could highlight those parts, but without the raw material to work with..." One student muttered.

'That business course! They never change, huh?' All Might thought.

"The business course! There is not really any benefit to them participating in the sports festival! Therefore, they cultivate their instincts by selling things or doing marketing simulations! They've got a lot of free time!" Present Mic narrated.

"Although having that kind of presence in the sports festival, they still have pointed out some exact and accurate thoughts on how will Midoriya get sold to the heroes who were watching this event." Najenda said.

"All he has to do is to break his arm but break the face of his enemies if he wants to win!" Esdeath said.

"But that's too harsh, I think!" Tatsumi said.

"Harsh? Hmmm, what do you think I should say, dear?" Esdeath asked.

"Yo, Ice queen! Take this!" Meliodas said as he gave Esdeath a book that has a title "How to think positively and without negativity." on it.

"What's this?" Esdeath asked.

"Just read it." Meliodas replied.

"Again... Damn...! Damn it...!" Katsuki grunted in anger while holding his forearm. Shoto can be seen catching his breath after the race.

"And now, they're finishing one after another! We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Deku! You were amazing!" Uraraka said while approaching Izuku.

"I can't believe I fell behind with this Quirk... I still have a long way to go...!" Iida muttered after losing to this event.

"Uraraka?" Izuku said.

"First place is amazing! That's so frustrating, dang it!" Uraraka exclaimed close to Izuku.

"Get off him!!" Kurome yelled.

"I'll shave your head if you get too close to him!" Seryu yelled.

"Hey, calm down. Once we'll see Izuku soon, I swear, we will have a time with him." Akame said.

"If you say so." Kurome said.

"Hmph! Fine!" Seryu replied.

'But I won't let you have him in solo!' The three thought menacingly.

"I-It was just... " Izuku muttered.

'I was just lucky! I just happened to be able to use something I thought I could use. What's amazing was my luck. It was a lucky punch. My real ability will be tested after this...' Izuku thought.

"This isn't how it was supposed to..." Momo uttered while walking tiredly.

"Woohoo! I killed two birds with one stone!" Mineta exclaimed while hanging on behind Momo.

"You're the worst!" Momo whined.

"He got lucky over there!" Wave said.

"His Quirk is too sticky so Momo cannot remove them." Najenda said.

"If Tatsumi does that behind me, I won't resist the pain he'll give me!" Leone exclaimed.

"What did you say?!" The girls hissed at Leone.

"Come, fight me!" Leone chuckled.

"Leone-nee-san?!" Tatsumi cried and now gets grabbed by Leone.

"Oh, my dear!" Leone said while rubbing her boobs to Tatsumi's face.

"Grah!!" Esdeath yelled.

"Hey!!" Mine yelled.

"My Tatsumi..." Sheele coldly uttered and makes Seryu's dog run away.

"I can kill someone right now..." Chelsea angrily uttered.

"The first game of the first-year stage is finally over. Now take a look at the results!" Midnight said as the screen shows the results. Izuku getting the number one spot, next to him is Shoto, third is Katsuki, fourth is a girl named Shiozaki Ibara, fifth is Juzo Honenuki, sixth is Iida, seventh is Tokoyami, eight is Sero and nine is Kirishima, the tenth is Tetsutetsu, and the other results have been shown.

"The top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The real competition begins next! The press cavalry be all over it! Give it your all!" Midnight said.

"Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is, but what could it be? What could it be? I just said it, and nowhere it is..." Midnight said as the screen now shows the word "Cavalry Battle".

"A cavalry battle? I'm bad at those..." Denki uttered.

"It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work." Tsuyu said.

"Let me explain. The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular cavalry battle, but the one thing that's different is... based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value." Midnight said.

"A point-based system like the entrance exam, huh? That's easy to understand." Sato said.

"In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's the team!" Uraraka said.

"I see!" Mina said.

"You guys don't hold back even though I'm talking huh?! Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd place gets five points, and 41st gets ten points!

And the point value assigned to the first place is... ten million!" Midnight exclaimed.

'T-Ten million?!' Izuku nervously thought.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"How can that happen?! Ten million?! This means..." Lubbock uttered.

"Midoriya's fucked up. So bad!" Zank said.

'Ten million, huh?' The purple-haired kid thought.

'In other words, if you take down the first place player's team... you can stand at the top no matter what you're in!' Everyone thought as they glared at Izuku and the freckled-faced boy felt devil's glare around him.

"Only if I can help him!" Kurome said.

"Yeah! I'll defend him no matter what!" Seryu added.

"I hate to admit this but, yeah, I wish I can see ourselves there helping him in that event." Akame said.

"That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!" Midnight exclaimed as the screen turned off.

"The next event is going to be scary for Izuku! Tell me, did some students got allies with him?!" Seryu asked.

"Just see for it as we start the next episode." Saitama said.

"Well, well, well, let's start the next episode, shall we?!" Meliodas exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Everyone replied.

To Be Continued...

Bling Blong! Another chapter is done and thank you for reading! Keep safe as always and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 153 9
The cards the universe presents will be your forthcoming future, whether you choose to accept them or not is of your will . . . but be wary child! y...
355 11 16
Midoriya lives in a peaceful farming village. they worship the gods known as the Todoroki's. As time goes on, their farms stop growing. The rains sto...
27K 654 14
This is a fanfiction of how My Hero Academia would turn out if Izuku Midoriya was an Esper.
588K 22.4K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...