IND/ENG - Unacceptable Love...

By Cyrena0819

Pairing : Phana/Singto Genre : Romance/Drama/Mpreg Singto is working at the property company, he fall in love... More

IND - Chapter One - First Sight Love
ENG - Chapter One - First Sight Love
IND - Chapter Two - Little Secret
ENG - Chapter Two - Little Secret
IND - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
ENG - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
IND - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
ENG - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
IND - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
ENG - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
IND - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
ENG - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
IND - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
ENG - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
IND - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
ENG - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
IND - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
ENG - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
IND - Chapter Ten - First Time
ENG - Chapter Ten - First Time
IND - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
IND - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
ENG - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
IND - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
ENG - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
IND - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
ENG - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
IND - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
ENG - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
IND - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
ENG - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
IND - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
ENG - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
IND - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
ENG - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
IND - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
ENG - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
IND - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
ENG - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
IND - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
ENG - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
IND - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
ENG - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
IND - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
ENG - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
IND - Extra Chapter One
ENG - Extra Chapter One
IND - Extra Chapter Two
ENG - Extra Chapter Two

ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break

595 29 1
By Cyrena0819

Pha found it difficult to concentrate on the afternoon meeting, his attention was always on Singto without him knowing, even though everyone's eyes were staring at him, and every time he saw Singto, the scene in the car would appear in his head making him forget to breathe.

Since he was suffering from the sensual disease, masturbation was a normal thing he did, but he didn't expect Singto's technique to make him feel double pleasures, even his wife wasn't that great, he thought.

"I noticed that some people seemed to be sleepy, I think maybe a cup of coffee will solve the current situation, am I right?" He then ordered Singto to make coffee.

Hearing that all present immediately fixed their sitting position and straightened their bodies, then looked right and left to guess who was meant by Pha.

Meanwhile, Singto was daydreaming because of sleepy and didn't respond, he faintly listened to Pha's voice and almost fell asleep, even thinking that he was dreaming.

"Singto!!!" Pha called again, "I told you to make coffee!"

Singto jumped in surprise and widened his eyes at once.

"Coffee? Are you sure?"

"Do I have to say it twice?"

"Usually you don't drink coffee?"

"I want to drink coffee today, can't I?"

"But you don't like the aroma of coffee, are you sure you want to drink it?"

"I think I'm getting used to the scent..." Pha said, then raising the volume of his voice. "Can you stop asking and just do as you was told?!"

Singto shut his mouth immediately and nodded in understanding, then immediately left the meeting room with thousands of questions in his head, and wondered what was wrong with Pha today.

He returned thirty minutes later....

Pha's attention was immediately drawn to him and protested. "Why took you so long? Did you fall asleep while making coffee?"

"Huh?!" exclaimed Singto confused then glanced at his watch, "There is no hot water in the pantry, so I boil it first..."

"Alright, serve it and return to your seat!"

Singto took a deep breath and immediately served the coffee for everyone including Pha and himself, then watched carefully what Pha's doing.

Pha stared at the coffee in front of him hesitantly, then stirred it for a few times, lifted the glass and took a sip. Singto could see that he had difficulty drinking it from the expression on his face.

Pha took a deep breath and held it for a moment, then sipped again, it didn't taste so bad, he thought. Singto also held his breath while watching Pha drink coffee and wondered why the man suddenly did something he did not like, what did he think of.

After the meeting ended, Singto returned to his desk, took off his suit, rested by putting his head on the table while playing his phone, not long after he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Pha had just returned to his room after talking with the directors of several departments. His foot stopped in front of Singto's desk, as if someone was holding it. He watched the sleeping man for a moment and wonder if he had not slept enough last night, since morning Singto continued to yawn and look tired.

Pha walked behind Singto found his phone was not locked, Pha was curious and decided to explore it.

Pha found dozens of incoming calls that were not answered from Luke, several unread messages from the same person, but the first thing he did was look for Singto's chat history with his wife.

He was curious and worried, because since the fight, Pha refused to answer the incoming call from his wife and he did not receive any news from the women ever since, he also did not take the initiative to call first, so maybe could get some information from Singto's phone, he thought

As he expected, Vee really asked Singto to spy on him and report his schedule every day without being absent.

After reading all of Vee and Singto's conversations, Pha was suddenly curious by Luke's chat content, then decided to read it as well, but not a single message was replied by Singto, and he paused when he found a video and then played it.

Pha widened his eyes in shocked at the video content, where a man was groping over Singto's body, when he was unconscious. Pha guessed this must be a scandalous video that was talked by Ploy.

Pha also read a line of messages below, the contents is about threatening, if Singto refused to cooperate then he will post the video on social media and also send it to Pha.

Pha clenched his jaw strongly in furious and guessed, Singto might not sleep all night thinking about this matter. He then thought for a moment and forwarded the video to his cellphone. After that he sent a message using Singto's number and invited Luke to meet.

When finished, he immediately delete the message and return the phone to its original position.

Pha used the opportunity while Singto was asleep and drove to a hotel where Luke was waiting for him, and he had also prepared a surprise for the man.

Pha arrived in front of the room and grinned before pressing the bell and hiding.

When the door opened, three comfort women paid by Pha stormed in and seduced Luke, who at that time was only wearing a bathrobe. They pushed Luke to the bed, forced to take off his bathrobe and grope his body like in Singto's video.

Luke yelled and tried to free himself by pushing the women roughly.

"Get away from me, what are you doing?"

"You called us here and treated us harshly, we will report your actions..."

"When did I call for your service?"

One of them showed the invoice ordered by room 601, on Luke's name.

"Stop it, don't touch me there!" Luke shouted again when a woman licked his boxer. "I'm not interested in women, get away from me!" he asked then kicked the woman to the floor.

While from the front door, Pha had set up the camera and clearly recorded it all, then walked in with a grin. After that he ordered the woman to leave and pause the recording.

Luke got up from his position, panting while glaring at Pha sharply.

"It's you?!"

"Do you like my present?" asked Pha.

"How did you come here? Did Singto tell you?" Luke asked furiously glancing behind Pha to find the man.

"No need to look, I came alone..."

"What do you want?"

Pha shows Singto's scandal video to Luke and says. "In your opinion, if I send this video to the detective agency, they will definitely find and interrogate the bad guy who's sexually harassing Singto in this video, do you think he will confess and testify about who is the real culprit that hiding behind the scene?"

Luke widened his eyes wide and wondered where did Pha get the video. "What do you mean?"

Pha ignored his question and then played the second video he took just now.

"In your opinion, if I post this video on social media or forward this video to your future wife, how will she react?"

Luke gritted his jaw in annoyance and wanted to snatch the phone, but Pha do not let him. Pha repeats the last part and raises the volume to the maximum, where Luke says that he is not interested in women.

"If N 'Plloy finds out that her future husband is a gay, will she change her mind of marrying you?" Pha grinned.

"Delete the video!"

Pha laughed broadly and replied. "No way!"

"Let's have a trade, I will delete Singto's video ..."

"You may to save it, if you wish, anyway I already have a copy of it in my phone, and if you post it on social media with the aim of defaming Singto, then I surely will report you..." he threatened.

"Jerk!" scolded Luke.

"That's more suit for you!"

"Did Singto make you do this?"

"I did this for him..."

"What?" Luke was surprised and thought for a while. "Do you guys really have a secret relationship? Does your wife know about it?"

Pha froze for a moment at Luke's words and thought that despite what happened in the car could be counted as intimate scene, but he was sure that Singto only offered to helped him, there is nothing more. However, Pha's heart began to pound when he's thinking about that, and he doubt that all of this just really that simple.

"I'm warning you to stop interfering with Singto's life, or I'll prepare a special gift for you at your wedding reception and I'm not joking..." threatened Pha and ignored Luke's previous question.

Finished saying so he immediately left the place.

"Son of a bitch!" cursed Luke then throws a pillow nearby toward the door. "I'll make you pay for this!" the threat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner, Pha's attitude seemed suspicious as if to say something. Singto noticed that and raised a question to him.

"Is something disturbing your mind?"

Pha looks hesitant before answered him honestly.

"I met Luke today..."

"What did you say?" exclaimed Singto.

"I went to look for him and taught him a lesson..."

"Did he look for your trouble?"

"No..." said Pha. "I just warned him not to mess with your life anymore..."

Singto wondered what was the reason for Pha doing so and how could he know that Luke was still bothering him.

Pha can read Singto's facial expressions, he sighed and showed a video in his phone that he forwards from Singto's phone.

Singto stared in shocked then looked at Pha straight, trying to guess where he got it, whether Luke really sent it to Pha, and he was curious about how Pha reacted while watching the video.

"Sorry, I checked your phone this afternoon while you slept in the office..."

Singto almost choked on his own saliva.

"You what?!" exclaimed Singto as his heart began to pound, he wondered what Pha had seen, if the man also saw the collection of his photo he had taken quietly.

"Aw, I just want to know how my wife is doing, I think she might be making a contact with you or mentioned when she will come home..."

Singto was relieved that Pha did not mention about the photos, but no doubt, his heart ached when Pha talked about his wife.

"Why don't you just call and ask her yourself?" Singto furrowed his eyebrows in confused.

Pha sighed and answered. "Since I refused to answer the phone from her last time, we didn't get in touch ever since..."

Singto did not believe him, but he was glad to hear that.

"Before leaving, she told me that she would not be long, but it almost a month now...and she doesn't certainly say when she will come home..." Singto said. "Maybe you should call her..."

Pha immediately grabbed his phone and pressed the fast dial button, but he paused and canceled it.

"Forget it, just let her have some fun, I don't want to disturb her, if she really wants to come home...then she will, I don't need to call and ask that to her..."

Singto smiled in his heart at Pha's response.

"Back to the original topic..." Pha changed the topic. "I want to ask you... do you want to investigate this video? I can hire the services of a detective and sue the culprit for defamation... "

"Er..." Singto thought for a moment before answering. "I don't think it's necessary...I don't want to bring up this matter again and get in touch with Luke anymore..."

Pha nodded in understanding. "You're right, I'm sure he won't dare to mess with you anymore, but..." Pha paused and took a deep breath. "I'm really concerned about N'Ploy, Luke lied to her to get her family's shares...should we tell her about Luke?"

Singto thought that he actually he didn't want to be a bad guy either, but if Pha ruined Luke's plan, the first person to accept the consequences would be him. Luke certainly won't let him go and will threaten his life forever.

"If you plan to tell Ploy, then I might have to buy a ticket and go abroad or to mars so Luke can't find me..." Singto said jokingly.

"Huh?" exclaimed Pha, astonished. "What would you do that? Are you afraid of him?"

"I'm not, I just want to live in peace..."

Pha laughed and thought for a moment and finally understood why Singto thought so.

"I understand..." Pha replied. "Alright, forget about this..."

Singto added. "Unless...there is a strong reason to make him stop, or...someone who can defend me..."

"Well, I can do that..."

"I hope so..." Singto said. "But, you don't fit the qualification..."

"What do you mean?" Pha squinted his eyes.

Singto thought for a moment and made a parable. "If Vee is in my position right now, Luke has no reason to do what he did, because he can't win against you, do you understand?"

Pha frozen and stared into Singto's eyes straight and finally he got the man meaning, which is status of relationship.

"Well, he thought that we had secret relationship..." said Pha. "So, let's show him..."

"You mean...pretend to be dating at outside of the office, like now?" Singto started to tease Pha.

Pha smiled broadly at him and thought that he must be just was joking around like usual. "Oh, so you're proposing two terms of relationship?"

"Will you accept it?"

"Er...." Pha squinted his eyes and replied. "Sure, so should we started with a kiss?"

"Love to..." Singto smiled then close his eyes.

Pha was stunned and thought whether Singto was serious or he just wanted to prank him. Pha's heart rhythm increased and was irregular, his face suddenly flushed and yesterday's scene suddenly appeared in his head. He looked at Singto straight and swallowed hard, then slowly lean forward.

A moment later...

They face just few inches away and suddenly Pha stop and said. "Cut it!"

Singto opened his eyes slowly and smiled bitterly, feeling dissappointed.

"I guess, I have enough tonight, I want to go to shower first..." Pha added then nervously put down his fork and knife.

"Go ahead, I'll do the dishes..." Singto offered.

"Thank you..." said Pha and immediately left the place before the situation turned awkward.

Singto did not take his eyes off Pha's back until he disappeared behind the door. After that he sighed heavily and smiled bitterly and continued eating. How foolish he thought that Pha would be caught in his trick and try to do something with him.

Singto tried to hold back his tears that were almost out in a few seconds and he quickly gulped the water and opened his eyes as wide as possible.

to be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 466 34
A story of Alzena and Aaron, completely opposite to each other. One living in fairy tale and the other likes to live in reality! One who thinks she...
1M 57K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
91.1K 3.8K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...