ENG - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night

Pha decided to soak in the bathtub after showering. He sat in the bathtub and closed his eyes while waiting for water to fill up the tub, while his mind wandered aimlessly, and finally he fell asleep. Meanwhile the water kept running down from the faucet filled the bathtub until it overflowed out, flooding the bathroom floor.

An hour later....

Singto happened to pass by in front of Pha's room when he was going to the kitchen and saw the water flowing out of the room, he panicked and immediately rushed into Pha's room which fortunately was not locked.

Singto was stunned and frozen in front of the door for a moment before walking in carefully so as not to slip. He sighed when saw the condition of Pha's room which looked like a pond, while his eyes traced the water source, then banged on the locked bathroom door.

Pha jumped in surprise and widened his eyes at once, he was stunned for a moment before turning off the tap. Then stepped out of the bathtub carefully, grabbed a towel before opening the door.

Pha was astonished when he saw the scene before his eyes and thought what he should do with his room.

Singto then took the initiative to run to the store room to find some unused towels and a bucket, and returned to Pha's room. Next he squatted on the floor and began to drain the water using a towel.

After watching what Singto was doing for a moment, Pha volunteer to help him. He tried to squat down, but seemed having in trouble with the towel.

"Oh, shit!!!" exclaimed Pha as he lost the balance and was about to fall.

Seeing that, Singto reflexively reached out to save him, he managed to pull the end of the towel off from Pha's waist, meanwhile the guy fell to backward in a sit position with his legs open wide and naked.

As if someone pressed the pause button, stopping the time around them, Singto froze, looking at Pha straight without blinking.

On the other hand, Pha froze with an astonished expression, as if he was posing for painting.

A moment later...

Pha crawled back to his previous position and pulled the towel from Singto's hand, but the man held it tight, refused to let go.

"Are you enjoying seeing me naked?" Pha teased him while joking.

"I do..." he answered spontaneously.

"Stop teasing me and let go!"

But Singto did not budge, he looked at Pha straight and asked in a serious tone.

"If I say that I have feeling for you...will you believe it?"

No doubt, Pha's heartbeat increasing as twice, he looked at Singto suspiciously, and he did not know whether the man was currently joking or serious.

"Yeah, I believe it...."

"Would you think that I'm crazy?"

Pha grinned and tried to guess the direction of Singto's question.

"No..." he replied briefly and tried to pull the towel again by giving all of his strength, a second later suddenly Singto let go of his hand causing Pha to tumble back.

Singto immediately dashed forward without giving Pha a chance to respond to the situation, he climbed onto Pha's body and without warning he suddenly kissed the man. Pha's eyes widened in shocked and froze instantly as realizing what was happening.

Next, without giving Pha a chance to protest, Singto brought his hands to touch Pha's members and rubbed it gently, making the older men aroused instantly.