ENG - Chapter Two - Little Secret

"Good morning, did you eat? Do you want to order something?" Singto asked doubtfully to Pha.

"Yes, I have, how about you?" replied Pha while reading the document on the table without looking at him.

"Er...me too..." Singto answered while gulped his saliva, involuntarily touching his stomach indicated that he was lying.

"Good, I don't want to hear an excuse that you are not feeling well and bother your work..." said Pha, who closed the document and looked Singto straight. "Because if you can't take good care of yourself, you don't deserve to work for others, understand?"

"I-I understand..."

"All right, can you read my schedule for today?"

Singto took the tablet on his desk then walked to the side of Pha's desk before started reading.

"After lunch, visiting the apartment construction site, next attending the tender event, and having dinner with CEO Sonthicai."

When closing the tablet, Singto accidentally dropped the S pen that had rolled under the table, right under Phana's feet.

Singto reflexively crouched down to pick up the pen and accidentally noticed the zip of Phana's trouser is open, and his eyes widened when saw a pinky underwear of Pha. He wanted to laugh, but he quickly swallowed the saliva trying to hold the laugh as he cleared his throat and told the person doubtfully.

"Er...sorry, but your zip is open..." Singto's hand could not grab the pen that bit far from his reach.

Pha immediately looked down checking his trouser and immediately turned his chair backward, then stood up to pull the zipper.

Meanwhile Singto almost fell backwards by Pha's movement, but he managed to hold on to the table and immediately picked up the pen on the floor when he had the chance.

Singto's heart pounded irregularly and began to imagine something perverted in his head.

"Er...sorry..." said Pha back in his position awkwardly. "...and thank you..."

Pha's face turned red with embarrassment, fortunately the one who noticed it was not women, he thought. He remembered this morning, after finishing his personal business in the toilet, maybe because of the rush, he forgot to close the zipper. Pha really cursed his own negligence, this is his first embarrassment moment ever.

"I bet, it happened a lot..." Singto teased him.

"This is the first time..." cut Pha, glaring at him.

"Really? I don't believe it..." Singto replied, trying to hold laughing and changed the subject. "Do you like pink?"

"No!" snapped Pha. "M-my wife bought it for me..."

"Your wife's taste is cute..." Singto commented while laughing.

"Oh, so you think it's funny?!"

"Aw, no...I-I said the truth..." Singto shortly realized his mistake. "Sorry, I don't know if it would offend you..." he immediately shut his mouth and went back to his desk.

"If you gossip about this with everyone out there, I'm gonna kill you!" Pha threatened.

"No, don't worry...I won't tell anyone..." replied Singto quick.

"I don't believe you!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the construction site...

Singto was standing in front of the window of an empty apartment, staring down without blinking, while Phana was talking to an interior designer.