Quarantined | TK ✓

By yoongiflo

Bubbly Taehyung and stubborn Jungkook are neighbors during quarantine, not knowing that their status as stran... More

Introduction
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
tagged
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47 + trailer-
-48- (bonus chapter)
Q&A
New book!

-22-

46.5K 2.7K 2.7K
By yoongiflo

[daydream]

Tomorrow was the day of the textbook return, it was also the day that Taehyung and Jungkook would most likely meet up. And that freaked Taehyung out so much.

He wasn't scared to meet Jungkook, he was just scared of how the older would think of him when they were face to face. Yes they are already aware of what the other looks like but Taehyung was still afraid that he'd stutter on every single one of his words when talking to Jungkook.

"Earth to Taehyung." Jimin groaned through the phone which caused Taehyung to snap his attention back to the facetime call. He was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot he was even on a call.

"Sorry, I was just-"

"Daydreaming about your lover boy?" Jimin cut the younger off to receive an annoyed glare from Taehyung. "He's not my 'lover boy' " 

"So you were daydreaming about him?" A smirk rose up onto Jimin's face once he saw Taehyung's ears redden in embarrassment.

"I'm just nervous to meet him, If I'll even meet him at all. What if the kids that bully me are there and Jungkook sees and he thinks I'm weird and-" "Oh god Taehyung you're practically in love with him." Jimin interrupted.

Taehyung faced his phone upwards towards the ceiling so Jimin couldn't stare at his now completely reddened face. Jungkook was the only thing that he was thinking about all day and it just made him more and more nervous.

"You're one to talk, I bet you've already prepared your love letters for Yoongi." The brunette changed the subject, hoping Jimin would shut up about Jungkook.

"Not love letters, but I may or may not have done some online shopping." The older admitted which caused Taehyung to break out into a fit of giggles. "Seriously?" Taehyung laughed as he clutched his phone in his hands.

"What? I have to shoot my shot someday." Jimin groaned as he took a sip of his apple juice that was placed beside him. "Besides I bet you'd do the same for Jungkook."

Taehyung was just about to protest before a knock was heard coming from his door. At first he thought it was a knock coming from his window which got him excited but his smile dropped once he realized it was just his mom.

"Can I come in?" The woman asked. "I have to go, my moms at the door." Taehyung told Jimin. He waved goodbye to the older through the screen before he hung the call up. "Yeah." The brunette responded to his mom.

"Who's Jungkook?" Was the first question Taehyung's mother asked once she walked into the room causing Taehyung's heart to fall. "U-uh no one.."

The woman raised her eyebrow as she waited for another answer from Taehyung who was reddening up again. "Really! It's no one."

"Okay." His mother sighed in defeat. "Well can you come downstairs with me, your father and I want to talk to you."

Taehyung gulped to himself, hoping he wasn't in trouble. He tried to think if he's done anything wrong but nothing came to mind. "Okay.." The brunette murmured as he followed his mother out the door.

Once downstairs, Taehyung could see his dad sitting on the couch almost like he was waiting for something to happen. The two made their way over to where the man was sitting, Taehyung nervously taking a seat on the couch across from his parents.

"So Taehyung.." The said males mother started, causing Taehyung's heart to rapidly beat in anxiousness. "Your father and I have been curious about something for a bit and we wanted to ask you before we jumped to conclusions."

Taehyung only sat with his hands in his lap as he nervously waited for the question to be asked.

"Are you gay?"

Everything stopped moving for the brunette and the only thing he could hear was his heart recklessly pounding against his chest. He has never come out to his parents, he was too scared to do so even though practically the whole school knew he was gay. He didn't want his parents to be disappointed in him.

"W-why do you think that?" Taehyung stuttered as he began to fiddle with his fingers.

"Well, we have just been having thoughts lately." His mother started before his dad began to finally talk. 

"Your mom and I have been waiting for the day you'd introduce us to your new girlfriend, and you haven't even ever mentioned a girl that you've had interest in before. Everyone knows you're a good looking young man so we just don't get why you have never mentioned a girl before. We've even asked you multiple times and you've just brushed the subject off."

Taehyung's eyes met the door and once he stared at the door for a bit he felt like running out of it but he knew that wasn't an option. So the male continued to sit on the same couch, staring at the same fingers he was fiddling.

"What if I was?" The brunette inaudibly mumbled. "What was that sweetie?" His mother asked when she only could see her sons lips moving and no words coming out.

"What if I was?" Taehyung asked a bit louder this time, tilting his head up so his frantic eyes would meet his parents.

"We honestly wouldn't care sweetheart, your dad and I would love you just the same. We just want to know."

Taehyung's eyes averted to his dads expression which was just a solid poker face. It didn't seem like he was too happy with the subject which scared the brunette a bit. He knew his dad loved him though so he wasn't too frightened. He just didn't want to be a disappointment.

"I am.." Taehyung confessed. He slowly looked over to his mother who had a soft smile placed onto her face. As for his father, his expression was exactly the same. That was even a bit scarier than before. But the boy was glad that he knew for sure that his mother wasn't disappointed.

"Thank you so much for telling us honey." His mother sweetly said as she stood up from the couch to hug her son. Taehyung copied her as he got up from the seat to return her hug.

At first when he saw his father get up from the couch and make his way towards the pair, he became a bit frightened but all of his worry dropped once he felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you told us son." The man smiled as he patted Taehyungs shoulder. This caused a huge smile to grow onto the boys face, all of his worry from before was gone. It felt so relieving to get that part of him out to his parents. He expected on never telling them, but now he was glad that he did so he didn't have to pretend and hide anymore.

"So, who's this Jungkook guy?"

"Mom." Taehyung groaned as he backed away from the hug. The woman smiled as she ruffled her sons hair. "You don't have to tell me now, I'll find out soon."

-

"Fuck where is it." Jungkook anxiously mumbled to himself as he searched his room for his textbook. He hasn't used that thing in so long and he thought he'd never have to again, that is until now.

Giving up, Jungkook slid a hand through his hair as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He frantically dialed Namjoons number to see if it was with him.

"Yo Jungkook what's up." Namjoon spoke into the phone after about five rings. "Do you have my textbook?" Jungkook questioned the older who was just lazily laying on his bed.

"Why the fuck would I have your textbook?" Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he listened to Jungkook's frustrated breathing. 

"I don't know, can you just look please. I don't feel like paying a hundred dollars for some dumb ass book." The raven haired told as he searched around his room one last time.

"Fine." Namjoon groaned as he got up from his bed to search his own room. Moments later he came across his almost torn apart backpack which had a bunch of school supplied tossed around inside it. The male searched inside it for a bit before he pulled out two textbooks that looked exactly alike.

"I think I found it." Namjoon stated as he stared at the book that looked as if it was a thousand years old. "Oh thank god, can you bring it with you tomorrow?" Jungkook sighed out in relief.

"I guess, this thing is ugly as hell." The older complained as he stared at the two textbooks in his arm. Namjoon set the books back down onto the ground and headed back over to his bed.

"Oh guess what!" Namjoon spoke into the phone which caused Jungkook's ears to perk up. "What?"

"Almost the whole crew is in our group for tomorrow, after we drop our books off we should all hang. Your dad won't get suspicious. I heard some hot girls are in our group as well."

Jungkook cringed at the thought of being surrounded by girls again, it just didn't feel the same now that he knew he liked a guy. He also didn't want to because Taehyung was also in the same group, he'd rather meet the brunette than hang out with a bunch of stoners.

"I don't know dude, sounds kind of lame. I'd rather go back and play some Overwatch." Jungkook told.

"Oh come on, you're no fun anymore." Namjoon complained into the phone which caused Jungkook to roll his eyes. "I bet it's that Taehyung guy, he's been distracting you lately and it's obvious."

Of course, whenever Jungkook heard the said males name his heart would start to beat again. It was so cheesy to him but he also loved thinking about Taehyung.

"Namjoon stop being ridiculous. How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not gay."

"Oh come on, it's so obvious. You even broke up with Jennie." Namjoon told which made Jungkook almost groan at the name. "Just because I broke up with Jennie does not mean I'm gay."

"You keep telling yourself that."

THANK YGS SO MUCH FOR 10K READS SJAJHDKSJ I ONLY RELEASED THIS BOOK A LITTLE WHILE AGO AND IT ALREADY HAS 10K WTFFF I LOVE U GUYSSSS💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

also sorry this chap was boring lmao but next chapter will be interesting I promise👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 464 7
It's in the early years of BTS that Jungkook and Taehyung secretly date, and it isn't until years later that the two realize just how much they regre...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
156K 5.6K 18
"And if I asked you to name all the things that you love, how long would it take for you to name yourself?" Taehyung wispered and kissed a little boy...
64.9K 4.8K 9
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪? When Jeon Jungkook accepts a demanding promotion in Seoul, he has a very clear vision...