FATE || Levi x Reader

بواسطة toffy59

ON HOLD ------------------ Titans were the only thing people feared, so they had walls built so high that it... المزيد

Introductions: Before The Story Starts
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
A Letter to My Readers

Chapter 2

21.6K 759 2.3K
بواسطة toffy59

Burning Mistakes

Two years had passed since she was lured into that damn brothel. (Y/n) was 14-years old now and since that day she had gotten to know the rest of the community. She had found out that the arrogant man was named Miles and he was the owner of a flower shop near her home which is why they knew so much about her. 

Madame Ava is the owner of the brothel and she handles all the money, she was also the mastermind behind all the planning. Fredrik, or better known for his stage name, Tatiana, was a drag queen who used her talents as a way to get information out from their targets. Elma was the other woman who was there during the meeting, (Y/n) soon came to realize that she was non-verbal and deaf so she had to learn sign language to communicate with her.

At the agreement of their first meeting, (Y/n) started working for them and from what her brother told her, she found out that they were labeled as the Righteous Angels by the poor while they were labeled as thieves and murderers by the rich. "A menace to society" was the specific thing that the newspaper labeled them as. How ironic, she thought when she read the newspaper.

(Y/n) would go out at night when her brother went off to work and then would return before sunrise to sleep so her brother wouldn't question her disappearance. Her relationship with Caleb had grown and they were very close to each other. They would still train occasionally and would spend the afternoons playing with (c/n).

As for her demon abilities, (Y/n) had learned certain things about them. She found out that she was very agile and fast which was an indication of what kind of demon she was. The group had come to the conclusion that (Y/n) had ties to a wind spirit much like Elma, but they could never find out what her marking meant. Even though her family tree was unknown, they still continued with their plans. 

Training was also mandatory and Miles took on the responsibility to teach her. He had taught her how to slice the neck of an opponent so their death was quick and clean. He also taught her various acrobatic skills and she was soon known for her codename, Snake, for her impressive flexibility.

"Snake, there are two guards up ahead" Miles, or better known as his codename Raven, stated as they ran through the hallways of the manor.

"Aight" Snake stated, adjusting the mask that hid the lower part of her face. Before they rounded the corner, they both climbed up the wall using the lantern holders and stood on the high wooden beams. 

Snake made her way through the wooden beams so the guards wouldn't notice her. She positioned herself slightly behind the first guard. She took in a breath and dropped down on to the ground behind the guard.

With a dagger in hand, she slit the guard's throat, blood splattering all over the floor. The other guard turned to her, gun in hand, but before he could shoot she grabbed onto the barrel of his gun and pointed it upwards. She placed her right foot on the man's left knee and she pushed down on it making it snap backward. The man let out a yelp and before he could scream for help, Raven jumped down from the wooden beams and slit the man's throat.

"Nice" (Y/n) mumbled as some of the blood sprayed on her black, tight jumpsuit.

"Shut up and let's go" Raven replied, his brown eyes glaring at her.

"Sure thing boss," the (h/c) haired girl said mockingly.

They made their way through the double doors the guards were protecting and walked into the empty office. They began scanning the room, trying to find the place where the documents they were looking for were hiding. Raven searched through the desk while Snake searched through the large bookcase. 

"I can't find anything in the desk" Raven stated as he walked towards the girl who was still looking through the bookcase.

"It's not in the bookcase, where the fuck could it be?" Snake asked as she scanned the silent room. Her (e/c) eyes landed on a reflection of herself. A large mirror was placed horizontally, facing the bookcase, its gold borders glowing in the moonlight, "Jackpot."

Snake made her way towards the mirror and grabbed onto its gold frame. She slowly lifted it up and placed it on the couch that was below the mirror. There in the wall was a hole with a bunch of files and documents inside. She grabbed the documents and tucked them into her small bag that rested on her back. She placed the bag back on and placed the mirror back up on the wall. Raven held his hand up and Snake clapped his hand in a high five. 

"Let's go, kid," Raven said as they walked to the large window and opened it up. They climbed out of the office and onto the brick roof below them and just like that they jump from roof to roof, basking in their triumph. 

*Warning: Drug Usage, Death, Gore, and Mentions of Sexual Assault*

Another year and a few months had passed. (Y/n) was now 15-years old and was to turn 16 in the upcoming month. She currently sat at the dining table she shared with her brother and she quietly ate her dinner, sliding some of the food under the table so (c/n) could eat it. Caleb had scolded her several times on doing that, but she was as stubborn so she never stopped.

"You know, you're going to turn sixteen soon, are you going to join the cadet corps?" Caleb asked as he eyed his sister give the cute black and white cat some of her food.

"I'm not sure, I bet Eren will be joining" (Y/n) mumbled, remembering her friends from Shinganshina. It's been so long since I've seen them, I wonder what they are up to now, she thought as she played with the vegetables on her plate.

"You should honestly join the cadet corps and join the military police like me so we can go on night shifts together," her brother said with a wide smile on his face.

"Sorry bro, but I don't think I'll join the MPs, they're so boring" (Y/n) playfully said back and her brother rolled his eyes.

"Then what would you join? The Garrisons?" her brother asked her, praying that she would never dare think of joining the Scouts.

"No, I would join the Scouts" (Y/n) replied, her playful smile growing more, "It would be so cool to serve next to Humanity's Strongest."

"I met him once you know, he's surprisingly short and cold," Caleb said with a chuckle, but his expression became serious, "Please don't join the Scouts, you can't live out the promise you made if you're always going to be putting yourself in danger."

"I know" (Y/n) answered back, sulking at the mention of their mother dying.

"Well, think about it," Caleb said as he stood up, "I'm heading off a little earlier tonight, we got some info that the Righteous Angels were going to attack some guy's manor tonight."

"Huh" (Y/n) mumbled as she watched her brother put on his jacket, wondering how the hell the MPs knew about her mission tonight. She shook off the bad feeling growing in her stomach. For some reason, she felt like something horrible was going to happen tonight and she hoped her brother wasn't at the center of that trouble.

After she cleaned up the dishes, she heads off to the Red District that she now considered as her second home. As the years went by, she grew accustomed to the number of people drugged out of their minds and the drunk people yelling. She would be lying to herself if she denied that she smoked a few cigars here and there and possibly drank some hard liquor. It was part of the job, part of the demonic culture. She had grown close to the others, especially Miles which was surprising. He was like her second brother, even though he sometimes said harsh things, he still looked out for her.

(Y/n) walked into the brothel and headed to the back where Elma was already suited up in her black jumpsuit. (Y/n) signed to Elma about what her job was in the mission and Elma signed back that she was backup since they received information that the Military Police will be patrolling that area tonight. (Y/n) nodded and headed off to put on her black jumpsuit.

Once she had everything strapped on, she met Madame Ava in the planning room. They went over the plan one more time and whose supposed to do what. Miles was supposed to head down into the cellar of the mansion and find the kidnapped girls, Elma was supposed to subdue any of the MPs that could threaten the mission, and (Y/n) was supposed to kill off the man who had kidnapped the young girls. 

"Good luck, let the mission triumph," Madame Ava said and signed as the trio left through the back of the brothel.

They jumped up onto the roof and moved from roof to roof using their demon abilities to be able to jump far enough to reach the next roof. That was something (Y/n) loved about being a demon, she felt free when she was able to use her abilities. She felt unstoppable.

Once the manor came into view, they all slowed down. Elma signed that she will slowly be switching from the west and east wing to watch over the MPs. Miles signed back that he will go ahead and jumped into the sewers since it was connected with the basement of the manor. When Miles disappeared into the dark alley, Elma and (Y/n) sneakily jumped onto the east side of the manor without any MPs seeing.

(Y/n) signed at Elma stating that she would slip into the bedroom through the top of the roof and Elma signed back good luck. (Y/n) nodded and opened the skylight that was on the roof. She slowly slid through the skylight and looked at the hallway below her. There was no one in sight, which she found weird since there were so many MPs on the outside perimeters of the manor. 

She let herself drop onto one of the wooden beams and then she slowly climbed down the wall. She scanned the hallway one more time to check if there was anyone watching her. Another cold shiver ran down her spine. She shook her head trying to suppress the feeling and headed down the hallways towards the double doors that led to the bedroom.

Once she was in front of the double doors, she closed her eyes and used her wind abilities to identify whether there was anyone there that wasn't her target. She concluded that by how calm the room seemed that the man was sleeping, so she slowly opened the door and slipped into the room. Her (e/c) eyes look forward at the bed where her supposed target was supposed to be sleeping, but instead, he was hanging from the ceiling, his arms slit open and eyes gouged out. 

"What the fuck?" (Y/n) mumbled and as she took a step forward a dark shadow appeared in front of her. The shadow was a large circle, but soon a figure came out of the circle and was standing in front of (Y/n), "What the fuck are you?"

"That is no way to talk to your father, (Y/n)" the figure said, its features hiding behind a long black cloak except its pale lips which she noticed was tilted up in a smirk.

"What?" (Y/n) breathed out as she felt her knees weaken. Her legs gave out on her and she fell down onto her knees as the room grew cold. A sharp pain rose in her left arm. She looked down at it and noticed that the black marking was glowing.

"Looks like your mother put a protection spell on you," the figure said as he growled at the light being emitted from the horrified girl's left arm, "Well no matter, it's nice that I finally got to meet you in my true form. Although I'm quite displeased that you are helping humanity, something about you slitting the throats of people makes me feel better."

(Y/n) couldn't say anything, she bit down on her bottom lip trying not to cry from the pain she felt. The figure notices how the girl wasn't replying so they simply smile, "By the way, I helped you on this little target of yours, I suggest you escape once I'm gone because if you don't those humans will come in here and shoot you and your friends. May we meet again, daughter."

And just like that, the figure disappeared back into the shadow circle and left as if it was never there. Just like the figure warned, MPs began flooding the hallways running towards the bedroom. (Y/n) cursed at herself for lowering her guard. She bit down on her lip as she stood up, regaining her strength.

Once she was able to regain her composure she ran the window, her only form of escape. She grabbed onto a chair and threw it through the window before she jumped out and used her wind power to propel herself onto the nearest roof.

Elma and Miles were nowhere in sight so she waited for her friends, but soon two MPs appeared in front of her with their ODM gear and blades drawn. One MP launched at her and she jumped up, high enough for him to pass under her. She lands behind him, taking out her dagger, and stabbed him in the heart. The man collapses on his knees.

The other man ran to her and lifted his sword, but before it could come down onto her a dagger appeared through his skull. The owner of the said dagger was Elma, who signed for her to retreat. They both made their way to the brothel and they soon saw Miles ahead of them whose features were sickly pale.

"What happened?" (Y/n) asked the man and he shook his head, his hand going up to his mouth trying to calm down.

"When I went into the basement, the girls were all dead. They were hanging from the roofs, their arms slit open and their eyes gouged out" Miles replied trying to fight back nausea he felt. Could it be that thing killed the innocent girls too? (Y/n) thought as she felt her body go cold.

Elma squinted her eyebrows and signed at him to use sign language so she wasn't left out of the loop. Miles didn't notice, so (Y/n) signed to her about what happened. However, Elma became distracted by something else. Her thin finger points towards the direction of the brothel. A large fire was swallowing part of the Red District. 

"No!" (Y/n) screamed as they realized that the fire was coming from their home. They ran as fast as they could to get to the brothel, but once they got there they couldn't get close because large yellow flames covered the entire brothel, "We have to go help Madama Ava and Fredrik!"

"No!" Miles screamed as he held back the distraught (h/c) haired girl, "These fires will kill all three of us if we go in! This fire isn't a regular human fire, it's hellfire."

(Y/n) fought against his grip, but she wasn't strong enough to get past him. Miles was clearly tired of holding her back so Elma walked up to (Y/n) and grabbed onto her shoulders with her pale hands. (Y/n) stared up at the black-haired woman who gazed down at her as if telling her to calm down.

"What are we going to do now?" (Y/n) asked as she watched the flames grow taller, the heat causing sweat to run down her neck.

"We'll go into hiding, I'll continue with my flower shop and Elma will help me out who did this," Miles said and signed, "You'll have to leave Stohess and no buts. You will do as I say, I am now in charge since Ava is gone."

"How do you possibly know she is gone? The MPs knew our mission for tonight, did you tell them? Are you the damn rat?" (Y/n) screamed as salty tears escaped her eyes at the thought of her dear mentor and friend being dead.

"How dare you accuse me of being the rat, Ava was like a mother to me" Miles spat back as he charged at the girl and pinned her down onto the brick roof. Elma started waving her hands around trying to get their attention, but her efforts went to waste as (Y/n) slammed her forehead against Miles' forehead, "Damn you bitch!"

"Fuck you!" (Y/n) screamed as more tears made their way down her cheeks. 

"(Y/n), please listen to me. You only have Elma and me now, we have to stay strong and we can't turn on each other. A demon did this, I don't know who, but I know this is the work of a demon" Miles starts saying, his voice becoming soft to show how broken and sadden he was by the events, "We have to go into hiding now, so be a good kid and listen to me, swallow your pride and put your faith in me."

(Y/n) stared up at his brown eyes and she noticed how his eyes were watery, she nodded in response. Miles stood up and helped the girl stand up. Elma wore an angry expression on her face to show that she was going to scold both of them right after they were all safe. The trio headed off, away from the fire before the MPs could reach them. They headed into Miles' flower shop and they took off their clothes quickly. Miles started a fire and threw the jumpsuits into the fire. 

"(Y/n), grab my coat and head home before your brother gets there" Miles stated and the girl did what she was told, "We'll meet up tomorrow to discuss matters, just keep your head down for now."

The girl wrapped her body in his long, black coat and said her goodbyes before heading out. When she entered her apartment, she noticed a certain brunette in his military police uniform with an angry expression on his face. No, he wasn't angry, he was fuming noted the girl.

"Where the hell were you?" Caleb asked his black eyes glaring into her sadden (e/c) eyes, "And where the fuck are your clothes?"

"I went for a walk and I was attacked, I was able to escape before they did anything but they took my clothes" (Y/n) replied making sure tears fell down her cheeks, "I'm so sorry."

His expression soften when he noticed how broken his baby sister was and he walked up to her, wrapping her in his arms, "It's okay, you're okay."

The two siblings stayed like that while the brothel continued to burn, and her two remaining friends were hiding out in a flower shop. She closed her eyes trying to calm down her nerves, but all she could see was the figure, hiding behind a long black cloak, smirking at her like if she was its prey. Was that my biological father? Was that him?

--------------------------------------------

yeet

~toffy59

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.3K 209 14
"𝙳𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞- 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐?" "𝙲𝚑𝚎�...
6.2K 238 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
305 8 7
Growing up with a different lifestyle while attending a school with students that have a whole different lifestyle from you is challenging. You've be...
40.6K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...