Avengers Actors Imagines

Galing kay calix_schreave

Just some imagines for your favourite actors/actresses! I have a book for the characters so go check that ou... Higit pa

Hi!
Help {Sebastian Stan}
Christmas {Tom Holland}
Fake News {Chris Evans}
Thank god for the crash {Tom Hiddleston}
Fire {Chris Hemsworth}
Broken {Sebastian Stan}
Clingy {RDJ}
18 {Tom Holland}
Dance with you {Chris Evans}
Makeup Artist{Sebastian Stan}
Like me{Tom Hiddleston}
Prank {Chris Hemsworth}
Permanent {Tom Holland}
Control {Sebastian Stan}
Comfort {Chris Evans}
Pay up {RDJ/ Avengers cast}
Valentines Day {Chris Evans}
Girls day {Scarlett Jo}

Draw {Chris Evans}

5.8K 136 69
Galing kay calix_schreave

You're sitting behind a panel at comic con, answering whatever questions are thrown at you and the rest of the cast of Avengers: Endgame. You were starting to get anxious with people looking at you, probably thinking nice things, but all you could think about was the judgement and the hate you received online.

"Y/N?" You heard and you shook your head out of your thoughts.

"Sorry, could you repeat that please?" You smile and everyone laughs, not helping your anxiety.

"I said, who would you consider to be the strongest Avenger?" The woman says, looking at you expectantly. You think for a second before leaning into your microphone.

"Well I think that has to be Wanda Maximoff. We always say she could've killed Thanos in that fight and I think therefore she's the strongest. Or Thor - he's a literal God." You laugh and everyone else laughs with you. 

Multiple other people step up and ask questions and you feel yourself not being able to breathe quite right. You look to your left and see Chris Evans - someone you had worked with for years yet never really bloomed a close relationship. Sure you had hung out together a few times but nothing too friend-ish.

And to your right was Brie Larson - someone you had not gotten along with at all. You didn't really have anything against her but you two had very different personalities and you kind of hated the fact that she couldn't take a joke with the rest of the cast - she pretended she did but you knew she didn't.

You felt your legs start to tingle due to the lack of oxygen and you knew what you had to do. Ever since you became an actress, panicking on stage was never an option so you would draw on your arms or your hands to relieve the stress and anxiety. 

You tried to pull your suit jacket sleeve up discreetly but it was too tight, not allowing any room for drawing. You sighed and started drumming on your leg with your fingers, anything to put your energy into.

Suddenly you felt a pen being pressed into your hand and another, larger, hand grabbing at yours. You look to the source and see that Chris has rolled his sleeve up, given you his pen and moved your hand to draw on his arm. You look up at him and he smiles gently before turning back to the audience.

You turn back as well, drawing random circles and lines on Chris' arm, trying to make them as small as possible and therefore less noticeable. You stop, your anxiety going down, but he keeps his arm there, with his sleeve rolled up just in-case. 

When the panel ends, you all stand, waving at the audience and Chris pulls his sleeve down, hiding your doodles on his arm.

You all walk off and chatter backstage, walking through the reception area to where you guys would split up to do separate interviews. You were talking with Lizzie and Scarlett about who you were going to be partnered with. You didn't really have a say in who you were with - they just paired you up. 

You secretly hoped to be with Mackie - he made everything a lot more interesting and funny - but you knew they were going to pair him with Sebastian, they were the best together.

"I don't know, I get put anywhere." Scarlett says, shrugging as you continue to walk toward the meeting place.

"Same." You and Lizzie say at the same time and you all laugh. You feel a familiar tug at you hand and you turn around, telling the girls to go on when you see Chris' face in-front of you.

"Hey, thanks for that in there." You say, pointing to the large room you were just in.

"No problem, I know how it gets." He smiles and it's then that you realise he was still holding your hand.

"Yeah - sorry if I butchered your arm for the rest of the day." You laugh, continuing to walk with him, hand still in his.

"You kidding? I'd get this tattooed if it wasn't so big." He smiles, pulling his sleeve up to reveal what you thought was a really bad bunch of circles and lines but what Chris saw to be a very unique and abstract drawing on his arm from the girl he'd had a crush on for a while. He too had realised he was still holding your hand, swinging it slightly as the two of you walked.

"That's so bad." You laugh and he leans into you more, laughing as well.

"Nah, I like it." He kept his sleeve pulled up and you smiled up at him, stopping when you got to the meeting point with the rest of the actors and actresses, pulling your hand from his to pull your hair behind your ear.

"Sebastian with Anthony in there...Hemsworth with Scarlett in there...Paul and Jeremy..." The manager started pairing people together and sending them into rooms to do whatever activities and interviews that were planned.

"Y/n and Evans. That one there." He pointed at the furthest room and you and Chris walked there together, talking the whole time. You notice he still has his sleeve up, revealing the drawing.

"Chris, your sleeve." You point out, just before you enter the room and he looks down at you.

"It's fine." He shrugs and smiles as you walk through the door, greeting your interviewer and the camera crews.

The questions were easy to answer and you didn't have to worry about giving out spoilers because the movie had already been released. 

"What is that on your arm Chris?" The interviewer laughs and Chris looks down at it, laughing lightly.

"Uh well that is some lovely art work. That's what it is." He continues looking at the interviewer and your cheeks start to tinge with red as you listened to his answer.

"So Y/n. What is it like working with Chris?" 

You breathe out and look discreetly up at Chris to see he isn't looking at you - knowing you don't want the added pressure of him staring.

"Oh, it's pretty great,"You start and you see the corners of his mouth curve into a small smile, "Yeah he's funny and he's great with advice and stuff. He's really kind. I don't think I know anyone that's as kind as him. He's the type of guy to let you absentmindedly draw on your arm if you were nervous." You conclude and you see him looking at you for a split second before turning to the interviewer.

"She's too kind - I'm not that great." He laughs and you hit him softly on the shoulder, laughing as well.

"Okay. Chris , what's it like working with Y/n?"

"Well. It's very hard," He breathes and you look at him, fake surprise on your face, "Because she's so incredible at what she does and she's stunning. I mean look at her." He gestures to you and you look away, blushing.

"She's everything you could ask for in a person and it makes it very intimidating and difficult to work with her. Because she's such a great person." He finishes and you look at the interviewer.

"Okay he's sooo dramatic." You laugh and everyone joins you. But you can't help feeling Chris' eyes on you for the entirety of the day.

"That was...fun." You say after leaving your last interview.

"I mean jeez. All he asked was how I workout and what underwear you wear under your costume." He shuddered and you nodded, holding onto his arm as you had been for the past few interviews that had been horrible.

"Was that the last one?" He asks, turning to you and you nod, letting go of his arm and walking out of the doors of the centre, cold air blasting you in the face. Despite having a jacket of your own, you shivered violently while walking to the road, waiting for your Uber.

"You cold?" Chris asks, already taking his jacket off to drape over your shoulders. You shake your head but he puts it on you anyway. You notice he still hasn't put his sleeve down and he keeps glancing at it.

"You okay?" You ask and his head shoots to you, eyes searching yours before closing the gap between you, pulling you to him softly, lips touching yours in a sweet kiss.

You pull away but his hands stay on your waist. His chest heaves as he breathes heavily, staring at you with a look you could only describe as pure admiration.

"Cancel your Uber. I'm driving you home."

***********************************************************

A/N: i don't really like this but i don't really care lool

Thanks for reading :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.4K 123 24
Little one shots/story ideas that I have.
3.5K 88 22
Just a book of random imagines that I wanted to write. More about the story in first chapter. I don't own most characters, all rights reserved.
350K 5.1K 52
imagines about the Marvel cast and their characters! - Oct. 21, 2018 - 2021 - #3 in #marvelimagines - Feb 7, 2019 1K READS - Mar 2, 2019 2K reads - A...
13.9K 189 67
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...