Thank god for the crash {Tom Hiddleston}

You stumbled blindly around your car, holding your side to stop the bleeding. Your car was crashed into by a drunk driver. It had tipped over and thrown you around. Then exploded. Blasting you out of the windscreen and onto the road. 

You were sure you were dying and you weren't even sure how you were on your feet right now but you were going to roll with it - you'll take what you can get.

You continued to walk in a not-so-straight line toward whoever could help you.

"H-hel-help" You breathed, your other hand reaching out infront of you, trying to grab onto something that could relieve the pain. You felt someone grab your hand and you sighed in relief.

"Can someone help her, please someone get help!" You heard a man yell as he softly pulled you along. 

"H-help me-me" You continued to plead, stepping as quick as you can with the man that was helping you.

"I'm right here. I'll get you help, okay? Hold on." The man tried to calm you down, still slowly pulling you toward help.

"Help..." You felt your vision go black and fell into someone's arms, they held you stably as you gave in to the darkness. 

*********************TIME SKIP********************************

You opened your eyes but immediately closed them again because the light was too bright. You moaned in discomfort and rubbed your forehead. 

You opened your eyes again and took in your surroundings. Everything was white and clean and you concluded that you were in the hospital. The memories of your crash came screaming back to you and you went to sit up. 

A sharp pain ran through your abdomen and you were forced back down. The pain was so intense and you yelped slightly. You heard a shuffle from the other side of the room and saw a random man sat in the chair.

You moved back in your bed, further away from the random man sat in your room.

"Hey, it's okay." He stood up and started to walk toward you. You recognise his voice slightly as the man who helped you in the street - his accent shining through - and you relaxed a little bit - knowing you were atleast a tiny bit safe.

"What happened?" You croaked, finally finding your voice.

"Someone crashed into your car, it flipped and exploded, throwing you out of the car. You had severe damage to most of your body but the doctors performed surgery and you should be back to normal in the next couple of weeks. Bar a few scars." He explained, laughing slightly at the last bit.

"Damn." You said, sitting up as much as you could, "I don't mean to be rude but, who are you?"

The man laughed and pulled the chair next to your bed, sitting on it slowly.

"My name's Tom." He said and you nodded.

"I'm Y/n." You responded, smiling slightly and he smiled back.

And as you had to stay in the hospital to heal, Tom and you became close friends. He came in everyday after his work and stayed every night with you. 

Until the day you were discharged and it was like saying goodbye to someone you've known forever. You were both stood outside of the hospital, neither of you wanted to say goodbye.

"Pass me your phone." He said suddenly, holding his hand out. You pulled your phone out from your pocket and handed it to him slowly, confused.

He unlocked it - knowing your password - and opened the phone app. He started typing and you guessed he was putting his number into your phone, something you hadn't even considered doing.

"Here." He said, handing it back, "Text me and I'll save your number in my phone. Y/n 'sexy' Y/L/N." He joked, and you pushed him slightly, "Hey!" He laughed. The laughter slowly died out.

"I should go..." You say, pointing to the road, "I haven't used my ca-" You stopped, face palming. Tom laughed.

"How are you getting home?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm not sure - invisible car obviously." You joke, putting your arms in the air and bringing them down by your sides and laughing.

"I can drive you home if you want." He offered, gesturing to his car.

"I can't ask you to do that..." You secretly didn't want to have to walk home but you didn't want to put that pressure on Tom.

"You're not asking." He countered, pulling you by your hand toward his car.

You gasped when you saw the lights flash on a blue Jaguar. He smiled at you sheepishly and opened the door for you.

"You have a nice car." You say, stepping in and looking around.

He laughed and started the car, putting his seat belt on.

"Seatbelt." He reminded.

"Okay dad." You joke, pulling the seat belt across your body and clicking it in.

He drove you to your house which he knew the location of since it had come up in conversation before. He stopped infront of your house and turned to look at you. 

"Thanks for the ride." You say, unbuckling your seat belt and going to open the door. He pulled your hand away from the handle and you looked back at him in confusion.

"Y/n," He started, grabbing your other hand.

"Tom..." You replied, slightly worried about what he had to say, "Wh-".

You were interrupted by his lips on yours in a passionate but rough kiss. He put his hands on your cheeks and pulled you closer as you ran your hands through his hair. You kissed until you both had to pull away for oxygen.

"I think I like you, y/n." He breathed, leaning his forehead on yours.

"I think I like you too, Tom." You replied, running your hand down his neck.

"Thank god for the crash." He laughed, clearly joking.

"Atleast something good came from it." You say, pulling him in for another kiss.

************************************************************************

A/N: THIS IS BAD IM SORRY AND THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING SOMETHING CRINGEY.

also i did not proofread (shocker) so the spelling might be terrible lolll

Thanks for reading :)