The Words You Speak

By HeToldTheMoon

Sequel to The Secret. Book 2 More

The truth
Alpha
Baby
Baby
Meeting
Meeting 2
Love
Love
Canvas
The fight
Black out
Austin
Fiancé problems
Shay
Tattoos
Baby
11 minutes
Recovery
Interview
Wedding
Hawaii
Birth
Gym
Twins
Trip part 2
Trip part 3
Trip part 4
Home
Club
Makeup sex
The truth comes out
Xanax
Tour
Smut
Planning tour
Choreo
Last day
Drugs
Lauren
First show
Smut on the bus
Nightmare
Secret
Divorce
Next book

Trip part 1

532 20 3
By HeToldTheMoon

I was leaving for a trip to Tokyo with Simon and Lani.

The girls seemed fine with it at first, until I grabbed my suitcases for the two day filming.

"Lauren! I have to go! Stop it!" I said as I tried to grab my bag from her.

"No! You aren't leaving us!" She shouted back. Camila trying to stop her.

"At least I have a job! What do you do, Lauren? I'm the only one in this relationship that is providing for us and our kids! I have to fucking go!" Her eyes filled with tears and I felt a slap come to my face.

"I quit my job for this family! Camila and I stay here with the girls while you go out, and live your fucking dream! God, Y/N how can you be so selfish?!" She shouted.

I flinched as she stormed out of the room... Camila trying to comfort me.

I flinched away from Camila, my cheek bleeding, probably from Lauren's ring.

"Don't. Camz... I'll be back soon..." I said as I grabbed my suitcase...

I made sure the twins had all they needed before giving them a kiss on the head, going outside and into the black SUV.

"God, Y/N what happened?!" Lani gasped as she saw my face.

"Nothing, Lani. Don't worry about it." I brushed it off and the car started moving.

Of course another fight...

I took out my journal, silently writing as we drove to the airport.

Once on the plane, I blasted some music in my headphones, writing.

I wouldn't admit it, but I was hurting, and by the looks from Lani, she knew...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 32 20
This is book two to the series Baby Alone
7.4K 148 13
Another book in the Secret series! Book 3. Final one.
46K 1.5K 24
This is the sequel to 'Learning To Trust (Emma & Hook)'. The first book ended with Emma telling Killian that she was pregnant and this book starts af...
2.9K 98 23
BOOK 2