Adopted by the Gangleader āœ”ļø

By 00Kyros00

āž¤ STARTED JULY 2020 āž¤ COMPLETED FEBRUARY 2023 Olivia is a young girl who has been adopted at most 5 times... More

characters
ESTATE
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
š”Ÿš”¬š”«š”²š”° š” š”„š”žš”­š”±š”¢š”Æ
27
28
29
30
31

7

37.5K 890 401
By 00Kyros00

"Well, well how the turn tables" - The Office.

Alex

she was in a neighbouring city... and here I was thinking she hasn't gone far, but I quickly dismissed the thoughts and phoned my wife.

"Have you found her??" She asks.

"Did you look at the news? She is with the Becker's" I replied, and just like that she utters that this was all my fault. ouch, but I deserve it.

If only I could turn back time.

I went onto the interstate, I read the sign it said Queens.

Olivia

"Clare you're new father is the freaking CEO of Becker ENTERPRISES!" I screamed.

"I know right! Omg I can't believe it." Clare says happily.

Even though we both came from rich parents we live in different worlds... her new adoptive parents really love her, as for me? it's hard..

"I see I have a fan" Nate chuckles.

"yes yes" I said nodding.

"Well make yourself comfortable" he said as he hung his coat up.

"Olivia I see you haven't eaten!" Clare scolds.

"I just don't like to eat!" I said.

Eventually I told her everything that's happen and she brought a tub of ice cream, we ate happily away.

Some reason when I'm with Clare all my worries of eating just goes away and I eat without feeling the need to vomit.

I walked out of Clare's room, and asked mr.Becker for food, which he gave off such a friendly vibe that he says there is leftover spaghetti, he put some on a plate and placed it in the microwave,

"Also you can call me Nate" he says, giving a really genuine smile.

I wasn't sure why but I felt comfortable with him, and so I told him how I was jealous of Clare, and when he asked how we met, I told him what kind of relationship we have... even I get confused.

"So how long did your parents say you could be here?" He asked.

"hmm I don't know they said I should get out and explore" I lied, I was hoping he wouldn't ask for further details..

"Alright then, here's your spaghetti" he hands me the plate.

The sight of it made my stomach grumble, i didn't understand why I was actually hungry.. like my stomach feel nauseous

"Thank you so much this is like heaven" I said as I dug into the spaghetti.

it was a really nice silence that looms over the two of us... he didn't watch me eat he was busy doing other stuff, but the atmosphere wasn't stiff, whereas with mr.black it's suffocating..

"woah, you. you eating? am i dreaming" clare asks as she rubs her eyes, before sitting on the barstool next to me,
"...well I didn't think you'd get adopted.." i say defending myself, i knew it was wrong of me to say that.

"hey you were sent back 5 times" she defends.

i clenched my fork, and tried to remain compose, so I told her to just zip it before I made her way to her bedroom.

"Hey! You left your foo-" she begins to say but I slammed the door shut.

Olivia
i went into her bathroom, and turned on the faucet splashing cold water onto me, then i when I used the toilet i saw blood. my face paled, am i going to die?
i didn't know what was happening to me... but I just ignored it and exited the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, for being mean." clare says solemnly, which I give her a gentle smile, "it's okay, I'm sorry too." I say and we made up.

"hey I'll ask my dad if we could go grab chocolate" clare says, which brings me some interest, how does she accept them so quickly?

"Well it's simple, they gained my trust and well I guess I felt uncomfortable to call them by their first names so I said dad and mom casually" Clare explains.

"How did he react?" I asked.

"He was quite thrilled really." She says with a smile on her face.

She's lucky she doesn't even remember her birth parents, that's what I envy about her, she's so carefree, and yet i have to yearn for parents.

"What about Selena?" I asked as I slipped on my bra.

"she was delighted, also why do you wear a bra when you got nothing to show" she laughs.

My face turns red, "Shut- Up" I said embarrassed.

"haha okay but like I'm jealous do you know how these bra hurt?" She says as she shows the straps and the hook.

"what size are you?" I asked.

"I'm a 36B" she replied.
"have you experienced anything unusual lately? like does your emotions feel... out of whack." she proceeds.

i felt myself stiffen, what is she on about?

"Emotions my ass." I groaned.

i looked to the clock and it was already over 6 hours since I have been away from... home. it was such a foreign word, that I couldn't feign.

"well, I'll be waiting out with my dad" she says, which I nodded.

i had to take care of this blood situation... i didn't know what was happening to me.

I walked into the living room and found Nathan sitting with his laptop.
i finally put some toilet paper in my underwear, hoping not to leave any droplets of blood...

clare and her father were waiting for me, we entered the elevator and went to the underground parking and got into his car.

"so, how are your parents?" Clare's father inquired as he pulls out the parking garage.

i didn't know how to respond.. say it's okay?

"it's good" i say trying to not think about what took place.

I don't care about my adopted parents... i only miss them because of vivian.. i know it's only two days but she's giving me all the mother's love that I wanted.

"hey let's get this chocolate" clare says showing me the box of chocolates, it was a mystery, you'll never know what you'll get.

as I was skimming through the store, i couldn't help myself but to observe the interactions between clare and her father, it was almost natural.. as if they were meant to be together.

"dad im out of supplies too" clare says, which took me by surprise, supplies for what?

i ended up staying near the checkout lanes, i didn't want to invade on their father daughter bonding time..

after awhile, her father came up to me, and asked me what clare likes, which reminds me her birthday is coming up in a month.

i was happy to give him all the answers, i knew clare like since forever,

"She likes Aqua colour and she's always wanted a pet dog, a husky to be exact" I replied.

"Thank you" he said.

after going shopping, i felt my mood diminished, as I saw mr.black's car parked.
i inhaled and contemplating on what to do,

"I want to stay in this car" I blurted, unaware of what I just did, and mr.Becker just looks back to me, and repeats if I was 100% sure that I want to stay in the car.

"yeah... I need to ummm I really like the interior of the car." I quickly said.

"...alright" he says, he must find me strange..

I sighed, i really could care less as long as I don't meet with him.. why didn't vivian come for me? did she not love me enough as she says?

Alex

i pulled into the Becker's resident, and started to notice a silver tesla pulling into the garage entrance of the building.

yes, finally, nathan comes. i wasn't sure how I would react to meeting with Olivia after what happened, should I be happy? sad? disappointed? ashamed? all these thoughts swarmed my mind which was unusual.
i inhaled as i started to open my car door.

i saw he got out of his car, which I approached him calling his name, as I extended my hand out for a shake.

"yes, are you a ambassador for a company?" He asks, i ignored his question, as i cut to the chase and told him my daughter was with clare.

Fuck did I really just say Olivia is my daughter.

"Ah, Olivia right? I'll go get her." He said.

I watched as he opened door to his car.

"your father has come to retrieve you" I heard him say.

Okay Alex remember you're only doing this so you can go back home with Olivia.

Olivia

I sank further into the seat as Nathan finished talking to Alex.

He opened the door.

I shook my head, "no, he isn't my father" I said.

"are you sure he claimed you were his daughter and that he knows Clare is your friend" Nate says.

"I really don't know him. He could be a stalker" I defended.

"I'm not sure who he is then, but I won't tell him where you are." Nathan says as he begins to grab the box of chocolates.

I looked at him weird.

"It's for a cover, why else would I go back to the car?" He explains.

I nodded.

"Ah I think I left her back at the store" I heard Nathan say.

Which made me want to laugh, i bit my tongue to hold in the laughter,

"you said you would get her, and you were standing at the door for a long time" I heard Alex say.

Uh oh he is catching on.

Then I saw Selena walking out to greet her husband.

"Who is this?" I heard her say.

"This is apparently Olivia's father" Nathan said but he gave his wife a weird facial exchange.

"oh right, Olivia called me and told me to go pick her up since your so irresponsible" Selena smacks Nathan on the head.

If I could laugh right now I would be exploding in a fit of giggles.

She was in on the plan?

I really like them...why couldn't they adopt me? well maybe they wouldn't want such a broken girl anyways.. what a foolish thought.

"but you managed to pick up the chocolates" Selena glared.
after hearing that, i bit my cheek so hard i tasted blood.

This was better  than a reality tv show.

"hey I really was fixated on my chocolates" he defends.

"Alright, tell me where my daughter is and I'll go pick her up." Alex says.

The way he called me his daughter made me want to punch a wall, he is nothing to me..,! he just isn't..just a brute and cold person.

"Why don't you go make yourself comfortable while my wife picks up your daughter" Nathan says.

Surprisingly he agreed.

Wow he really is going by this charade.

Then Nathan led him inside.

Selena went to the car.

"Wow you're a great actress" I said.

"Also how did you know?" I continued.

"Well, I was observing and then my husband gave me a look saying 'Don't give Away Olivia's hiding' so I just put on the act" She replies.

"That's amazing" I said.

"Alright so why are you hiding from him?" She asks.

"I'm not really hiding, I'm doing him a favour..."

edit: 2.4.22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 15.8K 76
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...
47.6K 1K 30
Anastasia Vince Walker is the best assassin in the world. Everyone knows her as "The Corpse Keeper". She came from an abusive foster parents which ga...
46.3K 671 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...
54.6K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...