My StepBrother Taehyung x...

By Princess_penguin23

"What you doin stepbro?" "..." "Don't just don't." A/N: This is the first fanfic I made and I started writing... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
IXX
*Teaser*
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
Not a Chapter
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXVIX
XXX
Questions!
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXVIX

XXXIII

5.1K 203 183
By Princess_penguin23

Now all you could think of was the kiss.

And it began to get into you every second.

Everytime you close your eyes you could see Taehyung's lips and yourself on top of the counter.

Kissing.

"Aish why did I fucking close my eyes when he kissed me?" You quietly ask yourself in the classroom as you stare at the writing on the board.

Running your fingers through your hair in distress you discard your pen and close your notebook, losing the motivation to take down notes as the thought of the kiss bothers you.

You couldn't sleep last night and now you can't hardly focus in the class.

"And why does he look like nothing happened?" You grumble quietly, your narrowed eyes trained to Taehyung at the opposite row who was paying no attention to the class as he spoke with Jungkook and laughing.

Maybe he didn't remember because he's drunk?

You breath caught in your throat when suddenly Taehyung slowly turn his head and look at you, his eyes meeting your frantic pair.

Oh no.

Your face heat up in embarrassment for getting caught staring and quickly look away, pretending to search for something inside your bag.

You suddenly stop.

Wait a minute, why am I even bothered? Aish.

You groan, sitting up straight and glance at Taehyung's way only to find him still looking at you and your eyes widen as you almost choke on your spit and quickly hide behind the curtain of your hair.

"What is happening to me?"

_____________________

"Tiger."

You were upon startled that you let out a high pitch sound when out of the blue you were grab by the shoulders while you were walking down the corridors alone.

"Aaaahhhhh!" You scream slightly jumping on your feet at the sudden disturbance.

The familiar sound of Hoseok's laugh fill your ears and you twirl around with still a horrified expression to see him bent forward and clutching his sides.

You frown, huffing and narrowing your gaze at the young man.

"That's not funny Hobi!" You scolded, hitting him on the chest but he only laugh more.

You cross your arms below your breast and groan, stomp away as the he make fun of you.

"Why are you so on edge?" Hoseok ask still in a verge of laughter as he jog to catch up on your side.

"What are you talking about?" You counter with a question, not giving him a glance.

"What are you thinking tiger?"

"Nothing!" You retort looking at him, then awkwardly realizing your raise of voice and panic you clear your throat and straighten your back, "nothing." You nonchalantly said.

Hoseok squint his eyes, giving you a weird look, he titter in amusement and lean close to your ear with his hand hovering his mouth.

"Are you perhaps hiding something?" Hoseok ask whispering.

You shot him a shock glare and your mouth agape.

"Ofcourse not!" You quickly deny, and then you realize your panicking over nothing.

You clear your throat again and act nonchalant, as you repeat calmly, "ofcourse not."

"Are you sure?" Hoseok drawl out his words as he lean closer to your face staring at you in doubt.

"Hoseok! Tiger!"

You holt in your step when you heard the familiar voice holler and you refuse to turn around as you clutch your books tightly against your chest in panic.

"Oh there they are." Hoseok beam, twirling around and wave his hand upon seeing the others heading your way.

"Are you guys heading to the cafe too?." Jungkook ask as he ran to where you two are standing.

You screwed your eyes shut and cursed under your breath as you hesitate to face them as you dread to see Taehyung.

I need to get away from here.

With that plan in your mind, you ramble out

"Just go ahead guys I still have somewhere to go." You were still on your back as you hurried away without waiting to hear what they'll say to avoid any awkward encounter.

The boys look at you with brows scrunch down, confusion written all over their faces as they watch you scramble away in hurry.

"What's up with her?" Jin questioned wonderingly, pursing his lips as he stare at your retreating back.

"I don't know." Hoseok shrugged and turn to the boys again.

"Where's the others?" The red head ask, noticing the absence of the three as he look around.

"Yoongi is not in the class so probably still sleeping, and Jimin said he was in the dance room but I don't know where Taehyung is." Namjoon said.

You bolt out dashing down the hall hurrying to get away from the boys as you wanted to avoid Taehyung.

You took a sharp turn to the corner going south but when you did you bump into something hard most likely someone, a squeal move past your lips as you were sent stumbling back but an arm quickly snake around your waist and pull you against a hard surface before you loose your balance.

Your eyes flew open and widen when the man you were trying to ignore is right in-front of you.

You don't know how to act or talk as you were still perplexed and just gawk at him in shock as your mouth open and close several times.

"I t-thought I ah uhm y-you." You stutter out, flabbergasted, as you glance back and forth on his face and the hall where you thought he should be.

Taehyung's brows furrowed his lips slowly curling to an amuse smile as he watch you struggle to find words.

"Why are you surprise to see me?" He ask slowly, with a lopsided grin teasing on his face.

"I-I'm not!" Your eyes widen in horror and you retort, heat quickly rushing to your cheeks as you wriggle from his arms and fix your slightly crumpled blouse and flatten your sticking hair from the previous run you took.

Your breath hitch in your throat when Taehyung suddenly lean down on your eye level and shoved his face closer, breathing the same air as you.

"Really?" He whisper lowly, his hot minty breath fanning your face making you gulped in nervous.

Who won't be nervous upon hearing the different deepness of Taehyung's voice?

Composing yourself, you shake your head and push him away as he straighten on his back. You narrow your eyes at him.

"Yah!"

Taehyung chuckles, smiling his boxy grin as he reach his hand forward to pat you on the head which only made you flustered as he bent his back to get on your eye level again.

You sucked in your breath as he stare deep into your slightly widened eyes and you open and close your mouth several times before uttering.

"D-don't do that." You huff stuttering as you scowl at him with heating face.

You shove his hand off your head and hurried away with your hair curtaining your face as you brush past him before he'll notice the red tint blanketing your cheeks.

Every time Taehyung is close to you your heartbeat would quicken and you would get clammy and nervous and it all began after the incident last night and what bothers you is that is why it is only you and doesn't seem to bother him?

"Y/n." You heard your name being called by his deep low voice that you admit sound so sexy before you could get far.

You stop on your steps and slowly turn around as you clutch your bag strap tightly already getting nervous, you raise a brow.

"Last night was a mistake, forget about it, I had a drink and I wasn't thinking straight."

Your bottom lip caught in between your teeth as you take in his words slowly nodding as you force a tight smile bitterly.

You somehow feel slightly miffed and it confused you why all suddenly you would feel downhearted.

It's not like you have a crush on Taehyung right?

"Uhm right."

A/N:

Not edited

I'm sorry if it took me too long to update I'm just having trouble to words out my ideas.

Thank you for reading I hope you still enjoys the book I promise it will get more interesting on the next upcoming chapters!💜🤗😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
3.7K 523 86
"Is it wrong to ship all my friends together? Pft, of course not......" (first time writing, so don't expect it to be something well written, I tryㄒ...
84.2K 2.2K 43
Hey guys! I am gonna start a FF. I hope you will like it, and if you don't then just leave.....hehe✌️ Storyline: when a girl was betrayed in her frie...
1.7K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...