Mark of a Hero {DISCONTINUED}

By Habner283

(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and... More

{Character info}
{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3- USJ Attack part 1}
{Chapter 4- USJ Attack part 2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7- The truth}
{Chapter 8- UA Sports Festival part 1}
{Chapter 9- UA Sports Festival part 2}
{Chapter 10- UA Sports Festival part 3}
{Chapter 11- UA Sports Festival part 4}
{Chapter 12- UA Sports Festival part 5}
{Chapter 13- UA Sports Festival Final}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17- Interships part 1}
{Chapter 18- Internships part 2}
{Chapter 19- Internships Part 3}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25: Sleepover with the girls}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28: Mall adventure}
{Chapter 29: I-Island part 1}
{Chapter 30: I-Island part 2}
{Chapter 31: I-Island part 3}
{Chapter 32: I-Island part 4}
{Chapter 33}
{Chapter 34}
{Authors Note}
{Chapter 35}
{Chapter 37}
{Chapter 38: Moving into Dorms}
{Chapter 39: Mating Season Explained}
{Chapter 40}
{Please Read}
{Chapter 41: Cram School Part 1}
{Chapter 42: Shoto's POV}
{Chapter 43: Cram School Part 2}
{Tagged}
{Chapter 44: Cram School Part 3}
{Meet the Author}
{Water Meets Lighting}
{Chapter 45}
{Chapter 46}
{😭😭😭}
{Chapter 47}
{Chapter 48: Mating}
{Queen of the Ice}
{Discord information}
{Chapter 49}
{Chapter 50}
{Chapter 51}
{Chapter 52: The Date}
{Hogwarts Oneshot}
{The Reaper}
{Chapter 53}
{Chapter 54}
{Chapter 55}
{Chapter 56}
{Updating?}

{Chapter 36}

8.5K 296 558
By Habner283

Disclaimer: I'm sorry in advance. I love you all...👉👈

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

🔥•(Y/N)'s POV•🔥

I get woken up by familiar screaming and yelling by my parents.

"I would never join your fucking league!" Bakugo yells and I groan from all the yelling.

"Good she's awake." Shigaraki says while scratching his neck, as I then look up and see I'm chained up and I still have the cuff restraints on.

"Good morning my sweet little demon." Argo says and I get pissed cause only uncle Yamada can call me little demon, and hearing him say that made me feel disgusted.

"Don't. Call me that." I say through my teeth as I pull on the chains so I could get free.

"Try all you want, you would never get free." A girl who is wearing a school uniform and has a crazed look in her eyes says.

"I wanna see how this will play out." A guy with black spiked hair and covered in scars but what stands out is the blue eyes. The same exact blue that shoto has on his left side.

"What do you guys what from me and demon bitch!" Bakugo yells making me roll my eyes cause I'm right next to him.

"You can join us. Join the league of villains and make the pro heroes pay." Shigaraki says making me laugh.

"What's so funny!" Shigaraki yells making me chuckle.

"I'm the daughter and niece of pro heroes. Were both training to become pro heroes, what makes you think we want to join the league of villains, or what I like to call you. League of dumbasses." I say making bakugo smirk cause I just pissed off all of them.

"If anything...." I say making them all look at me, as I slowly am able to get the chains off without them noticing.

"I want to make the villains pay." I say as I am now working on getting the cuff restraints off. Thank you Dad and uncle Yamada for teaching me how to get free from kidnapping materials.

"What makes you think you can take us on? It's all of us against you two." My mother Ozul says and I smirk as I get the restraints off.

"My quirks, and this is why I call you the league of dumbasses." I say making them confused and I say the words that make me smile.

"Cerberus." I say and he appears and bakugo yells.

"FUCK YES DEMON!" bakugo yells and I stand up and Cerberus keeps the league back so I can get bakugo free.

"Ready to fuck shit up?" I ask and bakugo lights little explosions in his hands and he smirks.

"You know it demon bitch." He says and I let Cerberus disappear and light my whole body on fire and the league of villains starts attacking us but then the ceiling gets destroyed and Kamui woods comes in with all might and my dad.

"DAD!" I yell and he sees me and he smiles.

"Young bakugo and Aizawa. You are safe now, CAUSE I AM HERE!" All might says and I sigh in relief, until I feel a tug on my hair and a hand on my neck but with two fingers off.

  "One more step and I'll turn her to dust." Shigarki says making the pro-Hero's and bakugo stop walking. As Dabi grabs bakugo, I see my mother grab my arm making me tear up cause I'm so close to going home, I look at my dad making tears go down my face cause I feel like something is going to happen.

  "I love you, dad, take care of uncle yamada for me." I say with more tears going down my face.

  "You're coming home I promise (y/n)!" My dad says making Argo and Ozul laugh.

  "She'll come home to you. In a body bag." My mother says and she shadow travels me to a remote location and I see someone who has a weird mask on and a suit on.

  "Welcome (y/n), to your last resting place." The man says making me look at him as I think about my life with tears going down my face, as my parents hold a gun towards my way.

  ❄•Shotos POV•🔥

  When we get to the area after we rescued bakugo, I look around the crowd trying to find (y/n), until midoriya's voice makes me stop looking.

  "Todoroki. Look at the screen!" Midoriya yells making me look up at the huge Tv in the area, making me widen my eyes at what I see.

  "I shouldn't have let her go!" Bakugo yells cause they see (y/n) on top of a building with her parents and huge guy and a gun towards her.

  "Will you shut up!" I yell making them to shut up. Please don't do something stupid love.... Please come home to me.

  🐱•Aizawa's POV•🐱

  "Eraserhead. We found her location." The pro hero Kamui woods say making me look at him.

  "Where is she!" I yell and the point to the Tv screen and I widen my eyes seeing her held at gunpoint by her parents and another villain.

  "All might is already headed there. She will be home in no time." Kamui woods say making me shake my head.

  "Tell me her location." I say but he shakes his head.

  "It's way to dangerous sir. All might is already headed there." He says but I look at him but I feel two hands on my shoulders.

  "Shota, she will be fine. All might is going to bring our little demon home. I promise." Hizashi says.

  "She's strong shota. Especially since she's your kid, she's going to okay." Emi says but I stay quiet as I watch my daughter being held at gunpoint by her parents.

  "Please come home to me, I can't lose you." I say with tears in my eyes.

  🔥•Your POV•🔥

  As I'm looking at my parents and at the gun. I think about all the happy memories I have had.

  To uncle Yamada introducing me to Harry Potter, To me and shoto's dates, to me and dad getting matching sleeping bags when I was little, To learning how to braid. To dad, me, and uncle yamada going on many road trips. To my first kiss with shoto and the first time I felt loved..

  I then look at the camera that's been recording this whole thing, I wipe my tears and give a small smile to it. I know my dad, uncle Yamada and shoto are watching right now so I give my last words to them before I do my plan.

  "I love you." I say with tears running down my face and I stand up and start running to my parents to grab the gun. I try shadow traveling behind them for a sneak attack but it didn't work and at that moment the dreaded sound came to life.

  *Bang*

  I stop running as I feel the bullet go into my heart making me drop to my knees and drop dead to the ground making my parents and all for one laugh at my death as I slip into death but a tear falls down.

  ❄•Shoto's POV🔥

  "I love you." She says with tears in her eyes as she starts running towards her parents making me scream to her.

  "DONT NO!" I yell but I hear the noise I never wanted to hear in this scenario.

  *Bang*

  I see my love drop to her knees with her blood seeping out of her white shirt making me widen my eyes, I then see her drop dead making me scream and tears flowing down to my face.

  "(Y/N)!" I yell and I start running towards the alley to get to her but Bakugo, Kirishima, Iida, and Midoriya all held me back as I try to get to the rooftop to hold her one last time.

  "LET ME GO! I NEED TO BE THERE FOR HER GOD DAMNIT!" I yell as more tears go down my face but they hold me tighter making it impossible to get away.

  "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN TODOROKI!" bakugo yells making me cry harder cause I lost the love of my life.

  "You need to calm down..." Momo says but I shake my head in pain and anger as I cry more for losing her.

  "I love you too love.." I say while crying making everyone else cry as well from losing (y/n).

  🐱•Aizawa's POV•🐱

  "I love you.." She says making me widen my eyes.

  "Don't...DONT YOU DARE!" I yell at the screen but I know she can't hear me, I see her crying as she starts running towards her mother making me scream louder.

  "(Y/N) NO!" I yell but I hear the noise that no father wants to hear towards there daughter.

  *Bang*

  I then see her fall to her knees still crying but with a bloodstain growing in her heart area and staining her white shirt and I hear Hizashi scream as well.

  "(Y/N)!" he yells but his voice is very strained and I see her fall to the floor. Dead, as her parents and the other villain laugh at her death.

  "no..." I say as tears fall down my face and I feel Emi hug my side and Hizashi is screaming and crying from losing his niece as I stay silent trying to hold back the tears but failing miserably.

  "I love you too sweetheart..." I say very quiet but making me cry so much that I drop to my knees.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  Hello....so...im sorry. I hope you guys will forgive me, I love you all and I will see you all later.. Bye..

  ~Hannah❄🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.3K 52
A monster - that is what Amara Aizawa is. A monster that is forced to join class 1-A to learn to control her devastating quirks. Fire, Ice, Electrici...
496K 10.8K 56
Izuku Midoriya was walking home when he was taken by a random stranger, then, everything changed. How exactly? Well, Izuku is now a female. . . . Fem...
29.2K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
464K 9.8K 65
Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for two years before going back to her home...