Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]

1.5K 76 2
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Author's POV ∞<3∞

[ Five Years Later ]

"Anthony ! " Kim screamed angrily down the stairs. 

"Which one ? " Her husband and oldest child yelled back in unison asking for clarification. They wanted to know who was in trouble.

"The little one ! Come down here immediately ! " Auggie sighed and did as he was told. He knew exactly what he had done and was scared of what his mother was going to do to him for that.

"Look what you did ! THIS, was a wedding present. How many times did I tell you to NOT play ball in the house ? We have a garden for that ! " She said showing him the vase he broke. She actually liked it. It was a beautiful decoration for the house.

Her son looked down at his feet playing nervously with his fingers, "But it was raining outside today. And I didn't break it on purpose, it was on my way. I swear." The little six years old boy tried to defend himself, but Kim wasn't having it. 

She shook her head, "It was on your way ? " 

He nodded his head, "Yeah. I'm sorry." He apologized looking up at his mother and doing the puppy face. 

"Get out of my way." She said and he ran the fastest he could to his room. She sighed and went in the kitchen. She put the broken piece of vase in a plastic bag and then threw it in the trash can under the sink. It was impossible to fix it back like it was. She ten went upstairs in the master room she was sharing with her husband, who was ending a phone call as she was walking in.

She sat on the bed, "Who was it ? " She asked curiously.

"It was for the house. Maybe we found something." He answered looking at her, "Are ya okay ? Why were ya yellin' fa earlier ? " He asked in a chuckle.

She narrowed her eyes at him, "It's not funny. Your children are about to make me lose my damn mind ! I want a vacation." She said folding her arms and pouting.

He got closer to her and wrapped his right arm around her waist, while his left hand started caressing her thigh tenderly, "What he did for ya to say that ? "

"He broke my red Venetian vase. It was a beautiful present, that uh...I don't know who offered us that, but it was a very beautiful gift. But here it's not the point. I told him a billion times to not play with his ball in the house, but he doesn't listen. You better talk with him before my belt meet his butt again."

"Hey, we just moved here and he knows nobody to play with and it was raining outside." It took them some little years, but August and Kim finally left Atlanta. After everything that had happened with Jill and Kim's ex-boyfriend, the couple wanted to start all fresh. Plus, they were starting their own family and they got married. They wanted a new life, so they decided to move in Miami. They were there since six months now and were still searching the perfect house for them and their children, so for now they were renting one. 

She frowned, "Okay and what ? He could do something else. And we're here since a moment now."

"Yeah, but he's like us. He doesn't really know how to make friends."

"I thought it was easier when you're little."

"Well, time changes. Oh, they called from Atlanta for the restaurant." He informed her causing her to getting worried. Yesterday, they told her that everything was alright.

"What happened ? "

Aug bit on his lips, "Uh...a little accident." He answered unsure of what he should tell her.

"What kind of little accident ? Aug, just let me know ! " She was growing impatient. She opened officially her own restaurant four years and a half ago and it was a total success. Now that they moved in Miami, she wanted to open one here to make more money. She wasn't sure about this at first, but her team reassured her and told her that everything was under control and she could leave peacefully. She was calling everyday to know what was going on though. Alsina's was her baby and if someone dared to ruin all she had worked hard for, they were going to hear her and regret it seriously.

He shook his head sadly, "Nothing really..." Then he smiled, "Just that the Mayor ate there and hoped to see ya next time he comes thru." He said laughing at her face expression.

She hit his arm, "You're horrible ! " Then she took one pillow and began to hit him repeadly with it.

"Daddy, mummy ! " They stopped moving hearing Shaylia yelling from her room. Two years after little Aug, Kim gave birth to a baby girl and they named her basing on Mama Sheila's name. She was a perfect mix of August and Kim.

"What's going on ? " Kim asked as August was already running in their four years old daughter's room. She sighed and followed walking slowly knowing that once again the little girl just wanted to be the center of attention. She was doing it since her little brothers arrived in the family and she wasn't the youngest anymore. And she was always trapping Aug. She had him wrapped around her finger and that since the beginning. Yes, she was a daddy's girl. 

When she finally joined, she could witness how right she was. It was becoming really ridiculous. It was lasting since two years now, "What happened ? " 

Shaylia smiled, "Look at my drawing." She said showing her proudly. 

"Shay, did ya scream like that for showing us your drawing ? " Aug asked out of breath. She nodded her head beaming making her father sigh in annoyance, "Princess, never do that again. Daddy got very scared. I thought ya were hurt." He said covering his face and crying for false.

Their daughter pouted feeling guilty and hugged her dad's legs, "Sorry, daddy. I'll never do it again. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Don't cry." 

Kim shook her head grinning and walked out leaving them alone with their own little drama. She then went in the twins' room to check on them, but they weren't there anymore. Though, she was sure they were still supposed to take their nap, then she heard giggles coming from little Aug's room. She followed the noise and there were her three sons playing together. She watched as her big baby was acting like a big brother. She couldn't believe how fast the time went by. She felt like yesterday, she was just getting her first child out of her and now she had four kids to take care of. And she loved them to death. 

"Oh ! Can I play witchu boys ? " Shay came running in. She sat with her brothers and introduced her doll to their game. Kim didn't know how they were doing to mix cars and the doll together, but they were so cute. 

"Aw, let me take a picture." Aug said pulling his phone out. 

"Aw, look at you, daddyrazzi." 

Aug chuckled, "Daddyrazzi it's really ugly."

She laughed, "Whatever. You know, since we all need vacation, mainly me, we should all go to New York and create more memories in there. I'm sure the kids will like it."

"Hmm...See what ya're trying to do here, but...Good idea. Christmas time will be perfect." He suggested and then kissed her temple, "I luhh ya."

"I luhh ya too."

________________________

Let me know what you think about this =)

A/N: Thanks to Xmas break, so I can write that much lol Well, it was the first part. You'll know more about the kids in the second part :) It was more like a little introduction to the new members of the family and for yall to see that after five years, they're still married.

PS: The vase Auggie broke in the M/M :D

Thanks for still reading !

Sorry for the mistakes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 425 20
Not an arranged marriage story.. Love not to be completed. ... ________________________________________ CHITRESH× AATHMIKA. Two people who cannot l...
644 78 15
What happens when a former fighter with a dark past meets a celebrity only to find that he is none other than her beloved idol that she has been crus...
812K 22.6K 44
Almost every girl has that one guy that they just won't let go. You'll do any and everything to make them happy. You'll stay by their side even when...
4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...