Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Disgust

23.6K 863 102
By kookenthusiast

YOUR P.O.V

I was not in my senses , I was going reckless , all for Jungkook . I had attempted suicide to end my life for good , as I considered myself to be unlucky for everyone's lives . My parents had left me with Yoongi , as they considered me as a bad spirit for their family . They only paid attention to Yoongi , as they had the thinking that a boy could make their family prosper . All I did my whole life was distance myself from other people , scared that they might tremble my sensitive heart . I had recieved a lot of hate from my own family . Since Jungkook came in my life as my maths teacher , everything was subtly passing away . Yoongi supported me , instead of going with our parents . Yoongi reminded me what brotherly love feels like , and he always stood by my side . All of Yoongi's friends , especially Hoseok , supported me too through everything . Now that I'm with Jungkook , I feel blessed than ever .

I loved him . I loved him more than myself . I never loved myself anyway , but Jungkook made me realise how important it is to appreciate myself . He never loved hinself too , and I was always curious about that . But hearing what he said right now , made me realise that a man can be sensitive too . Boys also receive hate . They also feel the same like us . There's no difference at all .

Opening my eyes slowly , I reached my weak , injected hand to hold Jungkook's hand , which was shivering as he trembled while shedding tears . Bending his head on my body , I slowly smiled at his presence , next to me .

"You ..... never did anything wrong ..... Jungkook ." , I sighed as he shot his eyes at me . Sharing a weak smile at him , I extended my hand to leave his hand and wipe his tears .

"Y-Y/N ? You are finally back to your senses !" , he exclaimed while cupping my face . I slightly nodded at him , adoring his happiness as I came back to my senses .

"Yeah ..... I couldn't stay more without looking at your face ......" , I tried to lighten the mood by acting flirtatious . He let out a weak chuckle , while ruffling my hair softly .

"You know what , I was waiting for you to get back to your senses . I couldn't actually bear you staying in this state . I felt as if I might lose you , and I decided that if you were going to go away from me , I'll go away from this world-" , I made him stop between his words by placing a finger on his lips .

"Don't talk about death ....." , I said while looking at him deeply in his eyes . He was really precious for me .

"But what about you consuming poisonous pills and making me stress the hell out of me ? I started worrying so much for you ." , he said while getting teary-eyed . I extended my hand a bit higher to wipe his precious tears .

"Don't cry ...... you'll make me cry too then ...." , I said while laughing , shedding a tear .

"Why are you crying then ?" , he said while kissing my tears , caressing my messed up hair .

The door creaked open , welcoming the nurse with a tray full of chopped vegetables and soup . I could smell the awful stink of the cabbage soup , making me puke a bit in my mouth . I just hated cabbage .

Holding Jungkook's hand tightly , I slowly bought my face far from the bowl full of disgusting cabbage soup . Jungkook was slightly chuckling at my disgusted face , while I just squeezed his hand , trying to make him know what to do .

"What happened babe ?" , he asked while rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand .

"I don't want to have soup ." , I complained while pointing at the soup .

Jungkook chuckled as he booped my nose lovingly . "You have to consume it for getting better ."

"I can get better through medicines , but ..... soup ?" , I wasn't going to budge on having that at all .

The nurse brought the tray closer to me while I buried my face into Jungkook's chest , hugging him tightly .

"Ma'am , please co-operate with us ." , the nurse said while pulling my hand towards her .

"No , I don't want to have that awful thing!" , I whined , tugging on Jungkook's shirt .

"Babe , come on , it's just a matter of some minutes . Soon you shall gulp it down and it will be over ." , he said , while smiling .

Believing in Jungkook's words , I slowly brought my hand closer to the bowl , staring at it with utter disgust . Not trying to overreact , I brought the spoon into the soup to scoop a bit of it in it .

"Come on now . Be a good girl and finish it off . I'll be right back ." , Jungkook said while getting up from his seat . I held his wrist to stop him .

"Why are you leaving me alone ?" , I asked , scared if I shall make a fuss . Jungkook smiled reassuringly , and pecked my lips lightly . "I'm going to prescribe the medicines . I'll be here soon ."

I let go of his wrist as he disappeared from the room . Staring at the bowl yet again , I gathered up the courage of gulping it down .

The nurse started settling the syringes into the cabins while I confidently put the spoon inside my mouth , taking a moment to taste the soup .

My taste buds reacted in an awful way . Spitting the soup out , I started coughing uncontrollably , making a dirty mess of my stretcher bed . The nurse rushed to my side , while patting my back as I kept on coughing .

"Why did you spit it out ?" , she asked while sighing . I cleaned my mouth and the corner of my lips with a tissue , while looking at her . "I don't like it at all ."

The nurse rubbed her temples before sighing . "Didn't your boyfriend tell you to have it in a gulp ? Just imagine it as sweet corn soup ."

Hearing the name of sweet corn soup brought water in my mouth . Drooling over the deliciousness of that dish , I never realised when I gulped down the whole soup .

Busy munching on my carrots , I looked around the room to then land my eyes at a report . It had my name labelled on it , so I didn't hesitate on picking it up to have a look .

As I flipped through the pages , my eyes lied at the sonograms stuck on the reports . Looking at it closely , I could see a slight figure of a tiny fetus building up inside someone's womb .

It took me some time to realise that the fetus was my baby and it was building up in my womb .

A/N : Y/N still doesn't know that her baby has passed away .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 409 34
Lee Sooyeon, a girl who have experienced a heartbreak. Jeon Jungkook, a school heartthrob. Who once fell in love but got cheated on that's why now he...
1.8K 176 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
350K 15.4K 33
↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up walls cr. http_BTS march 2018
37K 1.9K 22
Where Kim Taehyung is a student and Park Jimin is the unsuspecting new maths teacher.