I'm Alive (BWWM)

By KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... More

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 2 I hope she comes back
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 6 She's Everything and more
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 18 Why be Surprise
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 41 Someone you might know
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

CH. 51 She remembers

2.1K 141 25
By KassandraVivu

CH. 51 She remembers

(Dalton POV)

I did not leave Melanie's side, even when we were in the hospital getting her check out, also when we were being questioned by agents, even when they were taking our statements.

A lot of things were making news coverage; the FBI was one of them.

It was exposed that the main suspect was part of the FBI, which had the media go crazy, and people were, of course, going to talk about it nonstop.

A Serial abductor, rapist, and killer was part of the FBI this whole time, and they couldn't figure it out?

The world was going to eat this up, and the FBI was going to have some severe backlash from this.

When Melanie was in the hospital with me, getting tests run on her and everything else, like all the other women that were trapped down in that sociopath basement.

I was holding her hand, smiling at her softly, and she was rubbing my hand with hers.

Each time she did that, my heart clench.

My wife is back, yes. I know she was always here with me, but she has her memories again.

I had called our families and caught them up with what happened, of course, they were furious still that the girls went to the FBI, especially angry and scared when I told them that they were abducted again by the sociopath but when I had told Melanie and Tiara parents, what Tiara did, I could hear and feel their emotions through the phone. Their father and my father clapped their hands a matter of fact; then I told them that Melanie got her memories back I heard the gasp that came through the fun, as each family member that was on the group phone conversation were rushing to the hospital.

I had ended the call when they told me that they were on their way to the hospital. "I'm so happy," I said to Melanie; she smiled at me.

"I am too; I am so happy." She said. Tears were falling from her eyes.

I pressed a kiss on her lips.

"My sweet little mouse is back," I said, kissing her again, she held the back of my head and deepened the kiss.

"I love you," I said against her lips.

"I love you too, forever, and always." She said to me, pulling back and running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm sorry I've caused you so much worry." She said, and I shook my head.

"Baby, no. Don't apologize; it's okay. I'm so glad I have you with me. When he took you three, my heart dropped. I was so scared; it made me feel better knowing that Chris was able to mind link with Kassie and that Derek was able to track Tiara." I said Melanie's eyes widened.

"Oh, well. Derek said she had a tracker on Tiara. Not sure if Tiara knows or not." I said.

"Isn't he with her now?" Melanie asked me. She was rubbing her temples.

"Yes, he's with her right now. Not sure what it is between them but from what I see, it seems like Derek seems to care about Tiara a lot and do you have a headache, do you want me to get you more water?" I asked her, worried about her head hurting.

I know her headache was killing her when she was down in the basement, and I wasn't sure if the problem was sustained right now, the best I could do for her is get her more water.

"No, it's okay. It's just a little headache and neck pain-" She started to say but stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I was on to something before the car accident that caused me to be in the hospital with my memory loss. I had figured something out besides figuring out who he was." Melanie said.

"I need to get back to the house, just to verify it in my paintings. That is the only part of my mind that is not a hundred percent clear. I remember everything else, though." She said, my interest was held.

"Was it something that had to do with him?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"It was something that had to do with him and us, us as in the women he kept captive, and I think Kassie as well." She said.

That was something that bothered me, what did Melanie mean by that.

"Melanie!" I turned around to see Ebony; Mama bear two, who is Melanie's mom rushing into the hospital room.

Melanie laughed.

"Hey, Mom." She said as her mom took her into a hug.

The tears were already flowing.

"My sweet baby girl, you're back. You're back." She said.

The rest of the family came in as well.

"So, what are they going to do that with that Bastard?" My dad asked I saw Derek wheeling Tiara in on a wheelchair, I can already tell that Tiara did not want to be on that wheelchair, but she obliged, she gave me a brief smile, and I smiled at my sister in law.

"He's for sure going to be sentenced to prison and will be given the death row." My sister Clover said. She was holding Penelope, who was staring at Melanie with open arms.

I watch my sister hand my daughter to Melanie, who immediately wrapped her arms around our daughter and kissed her all over.

The interaction tugged my heart; the other time, it didn't remind me of the day that Penelope was trying to get her mom's attention, but her mom didn't remember her, no. This was something that would have its own memory. Something beautiful, I knew Melanie felt the same thing when she held Penelope close to her.

"Tiara almost killed him," Melanie said, catching everyone's attention.

"I would have," Tiara said.

"You're not a killer," Derek said, I watched as Tiara rolled her eyes.

"I heard what you did, Tiara and I stand right there with you on that." My dad said, and Tiara nodded his head.

"I'm glad that all the women are now free from him," Tiara said.

"Tiara, you had two guns on you?" Melanie asked her sister.

"Yes, I did. The first gun I fired when we were on the rooftop, you and Kassie were passed out, and he ran after me when I was trying to get the door opened. I fired a gun." Tiara said, and my eyes widened.

"So, it was you who fired that shot?" I asked, and Tiara nodded her head.

"I wasn't going to go to the FBI empty-headed, especially the fact that he was part of the FBI. We walked into his nest, and he had the upper hand at first, but I wasn't going to go down without a fight at least." Tiara said.

"Gosh, I am so happy you girls are safe away from that freak." My mother said, her hand on her chest.

"I'm so glad." She said, tears falling from her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry. You'll make us cry." Melanie said.

"Mom, come on now. You heard what I did. He won't be able to hurt anyone anymore with that thing." Tiara said.

"Yes. Tiara is right, it was disturbing to see, but I'm glad that happened." Derek said.

"I'm glad you did it, Tiara, but I'm not going to picture it." Her Dad said, and every man in the room nodded their head, agreeing to that.

Melanie let out a laugh.

"Gosh, I missed you all." She said.

I knew that made everyone in the room heart warmed.

"I'm so happy you've got your memories back," Tiara said, and Melanie smiled, nodding her head, but then her smile drop.

"Yeah, I am too. I want to go back home. How long are we being told to stay in the hospital?" Melanie asked, and as soon as she asked that, the Doctor and nurse came out.

"I've heard you got your memory back, Mrs. Carvalli." The Doctor said, coming into the room with a nurse beside him.

It was the same Doctor from before when Melanie first woke up from Coma.

He spoke to Melanie and asked if it was okay if he could talk to her in front of us.

Melanie told him that it was okay.

"Well, we got the drugs out of your system, which I'm glad we did to each one you women, goodness that freak." The Doctor said, shaking his head.

"Also, I'm thrilled it didn't harm you or the little one as well. Although I would consider that you go for check-ups in a clinic of your choice and-" The Doctor was caught off by Melanie.

"You said little one as well," Melanie said, my heart stopped.

The Doctor's eyes widened.

"Ah, yes. Melanie. You're pregnant." He said.

Melanie covered her mouth in shock, and my eyes widened.

A gasp came from each family member in the room.

"I'm pregnant?" She asked, and The Doctor smiled.

"Yes, you're. The baby is a fighter I can tell you that I'm glad you guys were found on time." The Doctor said.

Melanie nodded her head, and I knew what she was thinking that moment as I was thinking it as well if Melanie wasn't found. Then the baby would have had the same fate as the other baby we lost

"You two can go home and spend time with your families; you've all been through enough." The Doctor said to Tiara and Melanie.

"I'm going to check up on Kassie Miller, she's my daughter's sister, and I need to know how's she's doing. I'll keep in touch with you two. Stay safe, and I hope you all will continue to stay safe." The Doctor said, excusing himself.

"Very small world indeed," Tiara said, about what the Doctor mentioned earlier.

"He also doesn't have to tell me twice." She said, turning her wheelchair around so she can leave.

Melanie laughed.

"Agreed, I want to go home." She said, and I nodded my head.

"Yes, let's get you home," I said.

My wife got her memory back, and she is pregnant, I wanted nothing but to have her in our comfort home.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Melanie got her memory back, and she's pregnant!!! YAY!!!!

We need some good news, and this was excellent news that was given, and I'm happy that they're pregnant. Of course, Melanie and Dalton are going to be very careful about their baby. Penelope is going to be a big sister!!!!

Melanie is trying to figure something out!!! We'll see what that is in the next chapter. Ah! I'm so happy for them!!!! So glad that freak was caught.

If you're not following me on Wattpad, that means you're not part of the Doll family and Honey, what are you doing? You better click that follow button because you're missing out!!!!! I mean, you've read up to here, so you must like the story, so why not follow the person who made it?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Check out my PODCAST!!!!! Link in Bio

Subscribe to my personal YOUTUBE Link in BIO

Subscribe to Madam Hell YOUTUBE, link in bio, make sure to comment that I sent you! :)s

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
1.3K 57 45
Love can feel empowering. Love can be deadly. It can be the greatest thing to ever happen. It can be the biggest mistake that can't be reversed. It c...
84.9K 5K 50
| COMPLETED | ~ | Chapters are being Edited | #Wattys2020 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• He was a soldier, running towar...
2.2M 37.4K 22
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...