Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-One
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Forty

1.8K 81 15
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ August's POV ∞<3∞

[ One Day Later ]

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiim !!! " I yelled down the stairs getting annoyed. We were going out tonight and she was taking all her time to get ready. I was waiting since hours now. Here we fucking go again !

"I'm coming ! " She yelled back causing me to sigh. 

"Man, we will never leave." I mumbled checking the time on my watch. It was about to be 11 p.m. We couldn't stay out all night, so she had to hurry up or it was unnecessary to go to the club. I sighed again wiping my face in frustration, "Kim ! The fuck are you doing ?! " 

"I'm here ! Damn ! "

My eyes opened widely, "Lawd have mercy..." She was gorgeous. Once again the wait was worth it. That short black dress was doing justice to her wonderful body. Her hair, her lips, her legs, her arms, her curves, everything looked perfect. I didn't know how I was doing to keep control of myself and why I hadn't jump on her and rip her clothe off yet.

She snapped her fingers in front of my face, "August ! " She called getting me out of my trance, "Are you ready to go ? " 

I blinked my eyes, "Uh..." My brain had totally quit his job.

She chuckled, "The cat got your tongue ? August ? Are you okay ? " She questioned concerned.

I shook my head to get my thoughts straight, "Uh...yes ! We can go ! " I said tripping on something, but I regained my balance before to fall on the floor.

She laughed, "Are you sure you're okay, Auggie ? " She asked checking my forehead, "You're a little hot. Maybe we should stay. How do you feel ? "

Damn, what was she doing to me ? I had to calm down and regained my composure, "Kim...Ya are too beautiful...for my...sanity. And I'm for real."

She giggled blushing, "You have to stop complimenting me like that before I turn red like a tomato." She said hiding her face with her hair.

I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist, "Ya'll be a cute tomato, to be honest." I said then kissed her nose.

She giggled again, "You look awesome in this outfit. Any colour look good on you."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really ? " She nodded her head, "Oh stop before I turn red like a tomato." I said mocking her voice.

She laughed and playfully hit my chest, "Stop I'm not talking like that ! "

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

[ The Next Morning ]

"Oh...August...Yes...Like that...Don't stop..." She moaned digging her nails in my back as I was stroking inside her. I love morning sex ! It's the best way to start your day. But with Kim, it was way more than that though. We were making love.

I went a bit faster as my mouth wrapped around her right hard nipple, "Yes ! Yes ! " She moaned screaming, "Faster ! Faster baby ! " She demanded whispering in my ear.

I did as she said and even went deeper. I loved how her body was responding to mine and how we were so connected. It was like our bodies were making one and our souls were embracing each other directly. It was magic.  

"Aw shit ! Damn, I love ya Kim ! " I bit her lobe slightly.

"Oh..I love you too ! " She wrapped her legs tighter around my waist, "I...I'm...I'm about to...come..." And as she said that, we both reached our climax. 

I switched us and she laid her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and hugged her not wanting to let her go. Her body was so warm and her skin so soft, "Ya are amazing." I said caressing her back gently.

She looked up at me smiling, "And you're fantastic." She placed her lips on mine slowly and then slid her tongue in my mouth. Soon we were making out like two teenagers who were dating since one week. You know, the type who eat each other face in public.

"I wish we could stay in this bed forever." I confessed after we pulled away. 

She chuckled, "You would kill me like that, Aug. We weren't even supposed to do it today. I told you I want a break from sex. I can't even feel my legs anymore." She whined pouting. 

I laughed and pecked her lips, "Ya acted like I forced ya. Ya started that shit. Now that's what ya got. Anyways, ya can't resist my charm." I said cockily. 

She narrowed her eyes at me, "Excuse you ! YOU can't resist my charm." She said fluttering her eyelashes at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "True." We chuckled, "Since, I murdered the bottom of your body, I think I might at least give ya a bath." 

She raised her eyebrow curiously, "Give me a bath ? " She asked beaming. 

I nodded my head and kissed her nose, "Yup ! I'm coming back." 

I got out of the bed and went in the bathroom and ran her a bubble bath. Once it was set, I went back in the bedroom, carried her in my arms bridal style and went back with her in the bathroom. And there, I took care of my lady. I helped her to clean her beautiful body, rubbed her feet and massaged her shoulders. I could tell that she was enjoying the treatment. I loved seeing that genuine smile on her face. Once we were done with the bath, we then took a shower together. We washed each other enjoying the hot water and after one hour we finally got out. We dried, put lotion on our bodies and then dressed. I put on my underwear and a grey Adidas sweatpants and Kim put on her underwear, plus one of my t-shirt that had E.T on it. We brushed her teeth and she made me do a beauty mask with her. What I didn't need ! Her teasing me was what convinced me to do it. What you wouldn't do for your girl ! 

After we got that shit off our faces, we went in the kitchen to cook breakfast. This morning we decided to make french toasts, eggs, bacon and sausages. Plus, she had kept some muffins from yesterday. I couldn't wait to devour all of this.

I took two glasses out of the dishwasher and poured us some orange juice, then put them on the coffee table in the living room where we were going to eat. Even if I had a dining room, I was never using it. As I was about to go back in the kitchen, my phone rang on the couch. I took it and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey ! Aug, are you busy right now ? "

It took me one minute before to recognize Chris' voice. I frowned wondering why he was calling me. He was supposed to be on tour, "What do ya mean right now ? Ya are in Atlanta ? " I asked shoving my hand in my pocket. 

"Yes ! Been long time I didn't see you, lil bro, so I thought we should do something. That's why I asked you if you're busy. So are you ? Oh ! And is it true that you got back with your girl ? "

I chuckled, "Ya just call to be nosey. Ya ain't slick, bro."

He laughed, "Okay, okay, you got me. So ? I want to know everythin', everythin'." He said singing.

"That's none of your business." I answered joking.

He snorted, "C'mon man ! "

"Okay. Yes, we got back together. But we're trying to be discreet too. We don't need all media to talk about our relationship. And what about you and...Uh...how do you say her damn name again ? "

He laughed, "Just call her, K."

"Yeah, so what's going on ? "

"We're good. She still pregnant...and crazy."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"Do you really have to go ? " I asked about to cry.

Kim chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Just for one night, Aug, you'll be alright. My mother wants to have a mummy/daughter slumber party since three weeks now. She's saying that I'm always here because I don't love her anymore. And she called you her daughter's robber, that will get an ass whooping if you don't let me spend some time with my mom." She answered zipping her bag.

I pouted, "Can I come with ya ? "

She shook her head grinning, "You're cray, do you know that ? "

"You didn't answer to my question. Can I come ? "

"No."

"Why ? "

"Because."

I sat on the bed with my back against the headboard, took the remote and started zapping angrily. I was doing it hoping that she was going to feel bad and to let me come with her. Yes, I was whipped around her finger. I was crazy in love with her. I wanted her all for myself. I didn't want her to spend time with someone else. I'm not going to lie, I was jealous and felt excluded. She saw my face expression and sat on my lap, her chest against mine. Now, she was playing dangerously with me, especially my friend down there.

"If you're a good boy and stop pouting like a baby, I'll give you a prize for that."

I was interested suddenly, "A prize ? Like what ? " I asked excited like a little kid at Christmas.

She smirked as her hand moved from my arm to the middle of my legs, "It's a surprise." She responded with a seductive voice.

I nodded my head slowly, "Okay."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I was sleeping peacefully, when a strange smell came in contact with my nose. I groaned rubbing my eyes, then opened them. I wasn't ready to see flames in my house though.

"WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL ?! " I screamed getting out of my bed hurriedly. I had to save myself. But I didn't know what to do. The fire was everywhere and it was impossible for me to see where I was going. I took my pillow and covered my face with it not to inhale too much smoke. I was trying to find the door, but it wasn't easy. Plus, I was getting weak. It was too hot and I had difficulty to breath properly. I was wondering since how long I was sleeping while my house was in fire. 

Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of me. My view was blurry, so I didn't know who it was, what didn't reassured me at all. I didn't know if this person was there to save me or for another thing. 

"Who are ya ? " I asked and next thing I know, something hit my head abruptly and I was knocked out. What had just happened ? 

Love is fire...

_______________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =) 

A/N: Can you answer Aug's question ? Who saw that coming ? Ten chapters left, plus the epilogue, my dear friends :) 

Dedication goes to @kalyce_nacia ! Thanks so so so much for your support ! Thank you ! I really appreciate it xoxo

Thanks for still reading guys !

Sorry for the mistakes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 18 27
Other people may know him, but no one knows her like he knows himself. Aidan can't take the females, the drama and the hard times, he's never been th...
1.3K 4 50
April thought she had a normal life that was happy and joyful. She had everything going for her. She was athletic and played many instruments. That i...
4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...
179K 7.7K 45
I was ruthless and she was was wrecked by her past. I never thought twice of anything but I did of her. I wanted her but she was too scared to ne...