Tormented Mistress ( Book One...

By xbrokendreamsx

[Lesbian / GirlxGirl] When Amber is taken from her family, her heart is destroyed. Her mother disappeared whe... More

Tormented Mistress
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Author's Note

Chapter 58

21.2K 438 100
By xbrokendreamsx

****************************************

I'm backkk!

The trip was amazing, but it's great to be back home. :3 Here's another chapter for you amazing peoples. c;

Hope you weren't too upset while I was gone. :p

******************************************

Luna was furious that she had to wake up earlier to take Amber to morning detention. She felt a bit guilty that Luna had to do this, but after the remembrance of what a terrible person she was, she no longer cared.

"I don't understand why it is so damn difficult to just be simply good!" Luna ranted on as they climbed inside her car.

"I don't purposely get in trouble," Amber told her quietly. "I have a purpose for the things I do."

Luna's pink eyes were soon narrowed at Amber. "For some reason..."

Amber tilted her head when Luna's sentence trailed off. Her eyes were soon back to their original position, but they were a faded red. Amber followed them and found them to be focused on her neck. Oh God. The necklace! Or maybe...maybe she was thirsty and was about to feed from Amber.

Terrified of either option, Amber turned her back to her in attempt to hide her neck.

She heard Luna hiss lightly and the woman's hand soon had a tight grip on Amber's shoulder. She pulled her so she was facing her once more. Amber kept her eyes on Luna's as they trailed along her neck.

"My..." Luna finally spoke with a small smile. "What is this?"

Amber held her breath as one of Luna's long fingers was under the heart around her neck. Shit. She was in big trouble now. She swore she had tucked it under her collar!

"Hm?" Luna urged as her eyes darted to glance at Amber's face.

"It's...it's only a necklace," Amber told her.

Luna then glared at her. "I know that, smart ass," she growled as she ripped the necklace off Amber's neck.

Amber grunted and watched helplessly as Luna inspected it. "It is very beautiful. Who gave this to you?" She asked in a stern tone.

"Nobody...please, just...give me it back?"

Amber could not have said anything worse than that. Luna's expression told her she was in the middle of fuming now.

Luna then unexpectedly laughed. "Give you it back?! I don't think so, darling."

Amber's eyes widened as Luna stepped out of the car and began to walk away. Amber soon jumped out and jogged to catch up with her. Luna's dark hair danced around in the wind, and her loose navy dress swayed as well.

Luna was headed for the waterfall which sat on the side of the house. Amber followed close behind the entire way, but was too afraid to say a word.

That was, until Luna held up the necklace several feet away from the fountain, clearly ready to chuck it at any moment. She looked at Amber with a small smile painted on her red lips.

"Luna...Please! What are you doing?!" Amber had to shout over the ruckus from the waterfall. If Luna threw it, she would be back to having absolutely no clue or reference to her mother. Her eyes welled up with tears just at the thought of loosing the necklace she now treasured so much.

"Tell me why I should not throw this right now, Amber," Luna commanded.

"Because...because it means so much to me," Amber pleaded. "Please, mistress!"

Luna hesitated a moment. "Why does it mean so much to you?"

Amber wasn't sure if this was a trick question. If Hailey was right on what she had said Luna knew about her mother, she really shouldn't answer this question. But she would do anything for the necklace back.

"I think it might be connected to my mother," Amber told her. She was a bit timid, and was not for sure if Luna had heard her over the rush of the water.

She clearly did, though, as she giggled wickedly. "Your mother. Ah, and what do you know about your mother?"

"Not much. But I know you know something!" Amber fumed.

"Me?" Luna asked as she indicated to herself with her free hand as her other one was still busy dangling Amber's necklace in the air.

"Yes, you! What do you know? Where is she?!" The tears were now trailing down Amber's cheeks and she swore Luna was smiling at them.

"I ask the questions here. Who gave you this?" She demanded as she bounced the necklace on her finger as if to tease Amber; letting her know she wasn't afraid to toss it into the water.

Amber did not want Eva to get in any trouble. The girl was innocent. She only wanted to help Amber, but if Amber was going to get anywhere with her treasure, she must have it in her hands.

"If I tell you...you will give me it back, yes?" Amber offered. She prayed this would be a good deal.

Luna hesitated to think it over. "Yes, I promise," Luna told her with a nod.

Amber was timid in trusting her, but with one glance at the dangling burgundy heart, she told on her friend. "Eva. Eva gave it to me."

"Ah...Eva. I always knew she was a sneaky little thing."

"The necklace, please," Amber said as she let another tear fall.

Luna kept her side of the deal as she handed the necklace back to Amber. Amber took it and clutched it tightly, keeping her eyes on the grass beneath her. She was so close to loosing the only thing which gave her a sense of hope.

"Did she tell you where she got it?" Luna quizzed.

Amber glared up at the woman. "I'm not telling," she bravely told her.

Luna surprisingly did not tackle her to the ground and break every limb in her body. She only smiled and gently flung her elbows in the air. "So be it."

Luna brushed past her and entered the car once more. Amber stared after her but was puzzled on what to do next. She was practically shaking from the scare of almost loosing her necklace.

The car horn suddenly went off, and Amber took it as a hint to get in with Luna. She still held onto the necklace as she approached the car. Once inside, Luna took off without a word. She stayed that way the entire time as did Amber. She did not know what to even say to her if she were to speak. She truly hated the woman.

They soon reached the school, and Amber glared viciously at Luna before leaving the car. She kept a strong grip around the thin chain in her hands.

Once inside, she headed to her locker to get her books for first period and put her backpack away. There, she attempted to hook the necklace back around her neck, but could not. She found that the chain was broken. Luna must have torn it apart when she ripped it off Amber's neck.

Tears filled her eyes yet again and that's when she decided she could not handle all day at school. She thought about leaving the building and skipping, but knew if Luna caught her doing any other mischief, she would be killed.

Amber came to the conclusion she would just skip first period. She needed time to collect herself before going to any classes. She knew she would be incapable of learning anything anyways. Plus, she did not wish for her classmates to see the horrible way she knew she looked.

The warning bell went off, and Amber took it as a cue to head on to the bathroom. She brushed past the hallway of vampires and entered an empty stall. Once in the safety of the small area, she let her tears free. She stared down at the necklace in her hand and just cried. She wanted her mother, she wanted to know what this thing meant, and she had most likely gotten Eva in serious trouble.

Hailey then, too, popped into her mind. She had to tell her what would happen. Amber then froze as she realized she hadn't shown up to morning detention. She cursed out loud. It was all Luna's fault! And Hailey was going to pissed at her. The thought of this only made her cry harder. Why couldn't Hailey be her age so their relationship wasn't so complicated?

The bell went off to signal the end of first period. Amber was beginning to feel crammed in the stall, but despite her discomfort, she still wanted to skip math as well. She knew Hailey and Joshua were going to give her a hard time about missing detention...again.

Amber decided to be mature and face her issues. She continued clutching the necklace as she left the restroom and made her way to Hailey's class. She wondered what Hailey truly thought of the necklace. Was she being completely honest with Amber before?

She entered the classroom, and Hailey was busy jotting equations on the board. Amber took advantage of the woman's back facing her, as she quickly scurried past her to her desk, easily going unnoticed.

Amber flashed Lucy a smile once the girl came into view, but Lucy only raised an eyebrow. She brushed past Amber's desk to sit in her own next to Amber.

She frowned and looked over to her friend. "Lucy."

"Hm?" Lucy hummed as she turned to face Amber.

"What's up?" Amber asked with a smile.

She was trying to be polite, but Lucy only smirked at her and turned back around to face front.

The bell went off, and Amber took her focus off Lucy and placed it on Hailey. She did not know what her deal was, but she had bigger things to worry about.

"Hello, class," Hailey said with a small smile.

Several of the students called out greetings, but Amber stayed silent.

"Did everyone do their homework? I'm going to collect it now."

Amber whipped out hers. She had, in fact, done it, and hoped this would somehow make up for her missing detention due to Luna's ranting.

Hailey did as promised and went around taking up the homework. Amber's heart sped up as Hailey approached her. She gazed down at Amber as she held her hand open, ready to retrieve the paper. Amber slowly handed it to her and stared back up at her.

The woman kept a hold of the stare before finally pulling away. Amber began to wonder what was going on in Hailey's mind when she did that. What was she thinking about Amber?

"What the hell was that?!"

Amber detected the harsh whisper to find Lucy staring at her as if she were a freak.

She made a defensive face and turned her nose up. "What?" She snapped. She did not know how much longer she could hide her and Hailey's relationship from Lucy. This girl was so good at figuring things out. Hell, she knew something was going on just by the way Amber and Hailey held eye contact. But then again, maybe their connection was just that obvious.

"You and..." Lucy said. She did not finish her sentence to point to Hailey as if to indicate she was the one she was silently speaking of.

Amber made an obnoxious noise at her. "You need to get over yourself. I told you: we have nothing going on. She's my fucking teacher!"

Both the girls got distracted by Hailey speaking up. She stood back in front of the class, looking fine as hell in her skinny black pants and leopard print shirt which tucked in to show off her small frame.

"It looks as if most of you completed the assignment, which I'm grateful for," she announced before going on to continue the lesson from yesterday.

Amber was for once paying attention, when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned to find Asher who was peering over his desk at her.

"Yes?"

"What is that?" He bluntly asked as he indicated to something close by with his finger.

Amber followed the pale index finger to find him pointing to her necklace which she had let rest on her desk. She could not tell him! She searched her mind for a lie, but then thought of what Hailey had told her. He was on their side...right?

"Uh...it's just a necklace," Amber told him. She was not sure if she should tell him the full truth, but even if she wanted to, she wasn't about to explain the entire story in the middle of class.

Asher frowned at her from under his bangs which covered half his face. "Let me see it," he commanded as he stretched out his palm.

Amber slightly glared at him. "Why?" She snapped.

The boy looked offended as he shook his head around. As he did this, Amber could not help but think what an odd little creature he was.

"It looks pretty and I want to see it," Asher urged.

Something was telling Amber not to give it to him. She stuck to her gut and simply turned her back to him to face Hailey, who was busy explaining something.

She was happy that Asher had let it drop, but soon found herself to be mistaken. Suddenly, he was right by her desk and was reaching over to pick up the necklace from her desk. She reacted terribly, since before she could stop him, he had the necklace in his hands.

Her initial reaction was to glance up at Hailey. The woman's back was facing them, and Asher was quiet in his stealing. Amber then darted her head to Asher as he stood several feet away, staring intently at the necklace. What the fuck was he doing? Why did he want to see it so bad?

Amber did not want to get in any more trouble with Hailey, but seeing Asher toying with the necklace was killing her. Hailey might trust him, but Amber was still not set on the idea. Since Hailey was still distracted by writing stuff on the board, Amber jumped from her chair and stood in front of Asher.

"Give me that back!" She commanded in a stern whisper.

He did not look up at her as he continued gazing at the necklace as if it was pure gold. "It's broken," he told her as he at last looked up at her.

Amber glanced back at Hailey, and in seeing that she was still not facing them, she reached out to grab the necklace back.

Asher kept a good hold on it though, as Amber attempted to tug it out of his hands. Amber realized he was not giving in any time soon, and Amber did not want to break the necklace anymore, so she stopped yanking on it.

She did not remove her hands from it, though, as she glared at Asher, who still held tightly onto the other end of the necklace. His face was expressionless, and Amber knew Hailey would not be facing the board for forever.

"I know that it is broken, now give it to me!" Amber snapped, although not in a whisper this time.

She whipped her head around at the sound of a loud groan. It clearly had come from Hailey, who stood in an irritated stance. "What are you two doing?!"

Amber felt her own self getting more and more upset. Asher was freaking her out, and now she was in trouble. "He took my necklace!" Amber said as she gave the necklace another tug.

Asher still refused to give in as he held his own grip on the jewelery. "I just wanted to see it! But Amber wouldn't let me."

Hailey rubbed her temples. "I feel like I'm teaching a kinder garden class instead of seniors in high school!"

Her voice raised with each word that escaped her mouth, and everyone's eyes kept shifting between Amber and Asher, and Hailey.

Amber knew Hailey knew how much the necklace meant to her, and wished Hailey would make him give it back already.

"Asher, give her the necklace back," Hailey said with a sigh, as if she had read Amber's mind.

"But I just wanted to see it! She never gave me a legitimate reason not to-" Asher began to beg, but Hailey stopped him.

"Now!" She barked.

Asher grumbled as he finally freed the chain from his grasp. Amber could only stand there in pure disbelief as Asher made his way back to his desk. What the hell had just happened?! She could not understand why he wanted it so badly.

"Amber," Hailey softly called out after a moment. Amber knew she must look like a freak just standing there, frozen, but she just did not understand. Asher simply terrified her.

"Find your seat, Amber," Hailey told her, and Amber obeyed.

Class eventually came to an end, and all the students began to make their way out of the classroom. Amber attempted squeezing herself in the middle of them to hide from Hailey, but the woman caught her as Amber predicted she would.

She grabbed onto her shoulder and Amber glanced at her. "I need to see you," Hailey gently said.

Amber stood still and let the others brush past her. She ignored their stares as Hailey's hand was wrapped around Amber's shoulder.

Once everyone was gone, Amber removed her eyes from the floor to look at Hailey. She was aware of the tears filling her eyes yet again.

Hailey sighed, as she too, must have known of them. She let go of Amber and Amber watched as she went to shut the door to give them privacy.

Hailey turned back to face Amber and opened her arms, inviting Amber inside of them.

Amber immediately ran into them and proceeded to sob into the woman's shirt. She was embarrassed by the way she was acting, but could not stop the tears. She loved the way Hailey already knew something was up, and was extremely welcoming to comfort her. She was also thankful that the woman did not call her out for missing detention in front of the class.

"Shh..." She heard Hailey above her own obnoxious sobs. The woman's hand was stroking Amber's hair, and they both had their free hands tightly wrapped around the other.

Amber eventually leaned back to face Hailey and the woman gazed at her with deep concern. "What's going on?" She questioned before wiping off one of Amber's trailing tears.

Amber sniffled as she untangled her arms to hold up the necklace to show Hailey. "Luna broke it," she quietly informed her.

Hailey frowned. "She found out about it?"

Amber nodded but said nothing.

"I'm guessing she is furious."

Amber chuckled. "Yeah, and I had to tell her Eva gave it to me, or she would have gotten rid of the necklace!"

"Oh no...do you think Eva will get in trouble?"

"Most likely, and it's all going to be my fault. She was just trying to help me," Amber said. She wanted to say more, but could not after her voice cracked. Her eyes filled with tears again, but Hailey wouldn't let them fall with her words.

"Stop crying. It's going to be okay. I'm here, remember?"

Amber smiled at her and did as she was told by swallowing down her tears.

"Is that why you weren't at detention this morning, Ms. Hunting?" Hailey quizzed in a slightly stern tone.

Amber gazed at the floor. "Uh...yeah. I'm sorry!"

She looked up at Hailey to find her raising her eyebrows. "Don't let it happen again, and you still gotta make it up some other morning," she told her before flicking her nose.

Amber flinched at the flick but gave her a small smile. "Yes ma'am."

Hailey offered a smile back followed by an adorable giggle. "Amber, I want to take you out."

Amber tilted her head. "To the coffee shop again?"

Hailey shook her head and her curls danced with the movement. "No, no. I want to go dancing with you," she told her with a wicked grin.

Amber was puzzled by her statement. "Dancing?"

Hailey nodded with the smile still held on her pink lips. "There's a lesbian club nearby that I want to take you to. I think it would be a fun time for both of us, and a much needed stress reliever for you."

Amber could just feel the blush filling her cheeks. This wonderful, sexy woman wanted to go clubbing with Amber. She knew it would be an amazing time, and Hailey was right; she needed something to get her mind off her issues. She seriously wanted to jump on the offer, but things stood in her way. First of all, she had nothing to wear. Secondly, what would she tell Luna?

"I...I would love that. But I have nothing to wear," Amber said with a frown after mentally searching the clothes back at the house. She knew she did not have anything good to wear.

"I can bring you something," Hailey suggested.

"Would I fit into clothes worn by someone six years older than me?" Amber asked with a laugh.

Hailey playfully frowned at her. "I'm sure I have something from my teenage years. I'm a pack rat."

Amber giggled. "Alright, but what about Luna?"

Hailey shrugged. "Tell her you're usual excuse? We'll drive back to the shop so she'll pick you up there. Just give us like an extra hour."

Amber beamed with joy. She might actually be able to pull this off. "Okay!" She shrieked excitedly.

Hailey blushed and looked down at the floor to hide it. Amber pressed her lips against the woman's cheek, terribly wishing their plan would work out. She loved this girl, and because of her words, she had the feeling things would work out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...
311K 9.8K 20
Addilynn is 18, she has a bright future infront of her. With her incredible intelligence, friendly personality, and beautiful features Addilynn is su...
73 0 13
Peace was one thing. Oblivion is another thing. And in this world, there has never been peace. Humans have not just realized that, nor have the vampi...
147K 6.4K 39
Her Mother was known as a great healer in the village until they found out she was a witch. The village then worked together to burn her at the stake...