A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 38

12.5K 509 34
By secretyooo

Those things all done by Jiang Mingyuan with Little Star last few weeks. Of course, the little guy remembers it when Cheng Huan mention it. He had turned his head and stared at Jiang Mingyuan.

Jiang Mingyuan also looked at him. The father and son look at each other for a while and Little Star turned back and said: "Mom talk about Uncle Jiang?"

"Baby is right." Cheng Huan touched his little face: "Uncle Jiang actually Little Star dad."

Little Star was shocked, how come an uncle suddenly become a dad? He turned and look at Jiang Mingyuan for a while and then look back at Cheng Huan, wanting to see something from the expression of the adult.

The expressions on their faces was very serious and not as if they were joking. He took Cheng Huan's hand and faced Jiang Mingyuan.

Jiang Mingyuan has been watching him all the time with shameless expectations in his eyes. Little Star moved his hands and put it on Jiang Mingyuan hands before asking softly: "Are you really my dad?"

"Yes." Jiang Mingyuan grabbed his little hand and put it on his face. The expression on his faces was soft.

"Then why are you ..." Little Star grunted and sulked: "You never came before!"

"I'm sorry." The child couldn't understand the matter between adults and Jiang Mingyuan wasn't ready to let him know. He apologized with a sincere expression but he felt a little anxious in his heart: "It's Dad fault in coming late and Dad will definitely not leave in the future."

Little Star used to envy others who have dads before and now suddenly he heard that he also have a dad too. In fact, he was quite happy but it was too sudden that his uncle became a dad. He hadn't fully accepted it. After seeing Jiang Mingyuan for a long time, he said a little shyly: "I forgive you."

"Good boy!" Jiang Mingyuan breathed a sigh of relief. He smiled and leaned over. He reached out to hug the little guy in his arms and smelled the scent of baby cream on his son's body. He was very satisfied.

During the afternoon, Jiang Mingyuan used the time to exchange feelings with Little Star. Both father and son did not go out so they played with his toys in the living room.

Little Star have a lot of toys now. In addition to the relatively childish toys such as cars and Superman, there are also educational toys such as Rubik's Cube, Jiulianhuan, Building Blocks, and few others. Jiang Mingyuan is very good at these games, expressing himself in a variety of ways and let Little Star completely obey and worship him.

The two played from noon to sunset and when the sky became darker, Jiang Mingyuan got up and said to Little Star to go out for dinner together with Cheng Huan.

"No need, I already cooked." Cheng Huan came out of the kitchen. She firstly looked at Little Star who is lying on the ground and then glanced at Jiang Mingyuan: "Let's eat here tonight."

This was the first time Cheng Huan offered Jiang Mingyuan for dinner which made him feel a little flattered. He was not the kind of person who particularly cautious. He rolled up his sleeves and wanted to go in to help her.

Cheng Huan has almost done cooking the meal and putting the ingredients on the chopping board. The smell of braised meat stewed in the the cooker was delicious. Jiang Mingyuan was standing at the side, not knowing what to do.

The kitchen space was not large enough and it was difficult for one more person to moved around. Cheng Huan looked at him and rolled her eyes. Using her finger, she pointed at Jiang Mingyuan and said: "Help me get the dishes out."

"OK." When Jiang Mingyuan was able to help her, he was at ease. He serves the dishes in the tables and consciously sets up the tableware and chopsticks. When he finished setting up the table, the braised meat stewed in the pot is ready.

Cheng Huan took the meat and brought it out. She put it on the table and called the Little Star to have dinner.

The little guy felt very self-conscious. He heard his mother calling and immediately got up from the ground and patted the invisible dust and carried a small stool to wash his hands. Seeing Little Star struggling to wash his hands. Jiang Mingyuan helps him.

Little Star played with him for entire afternoon and the awkwardness in his heart was almost eliminated. The little guy and his father get along differently compare to his mother. The two of them are more like playmates. They have no worries when playing around. After finish washing their hands, Jiang Mingyuan's clothes are wet.

The air conditioner was turned on at home and the temperature was just right. Jiang Mingyuan only wore a shirt and he was in good shape. Since his clothes was wet, the shirt was sticking to the body and showing two full chest muscles.

Cheng Huan glanced at him and looked away. She stared at the little man in front of Jiang Mingyuan and her face sank. The little guy was afraid and try to hide from her.

He was hiding behind Jiang Mingyuan. The man also helped him hide and the little guy was completely blocked. Cheng Huan glared at Jiang Mingyuan and her tone was not too good: "Don't spoil him to much"

"It's okay." Jiang Mingyuan took Little Star's hand and didn't care about the wet clothes sticking to his body. He smiled at Cheng Huan and seemed to have a good mood: "Little Star is a good boy."

"Yes, Mom, I'm a good boy!" Hearing his dad praise him, Little Star also showed his head from behind and complimenting himself.

"Fine you two." After raising her son for so long, he turned to others in a blink of eye, which made Cheng Huan felt a bit sour. She put the spoon in the bowl and said to the two people: "Come and eat."

The head of the family already spoke so the father and son quickly went to sit down and eat. Don't look at Little Star and assume that he was closer with Jiang Mingyuan. In fact, Little Star still much closer to his mom. This shows up when he eat.

He asked his mother to sit next to him and drove his dad to the opposite side. The little guy was very crooked. Before he eat, he take a piece of meat from the bowl and give it to his mother: "Mom, eat this."

Cheng Huan gave a faint hum and did not give Little Star any looks. In fact, she was quite sad. She looked at Jiang Mingyuan and said: "It's all home-cooked food. You can eat it but it may doesn't suit your taste."

"Mom made it . So it very delicious!" Cheng Huan finished saying and Little Star immediately add another sentence. He grabbed a spoon and take a piece of braised meat for himself. The big  meat was stuffed into his mouth and the little guy quickly chewed it and say it's delicious. Even his saliva dripped down.

"Don't talk while you eat." Cheng Huan wiped off the saliva on his chin.

Jiang Mingyuan watched the mother and son get along. There was a slight smile on his eyes and he also take a piece of braised pork.

The meat is made of pork belly and simmered in a clay pot for two hours. The braised meat is fat but not greasy and thin. The taste of the soup is completely immersed in the meat, with a sweet taste. It is delicious and can make people bite off the tongue.

There are several chefs at Jiang Mingyuan home and the craftsmanship is not bad but when he compares it, its seems that Cheng Huan's craftsmanship is even better.

He gave a thumbs-up and praised with sincerity: "It's really delicious."

Her cooking skills were praised by other, and Cheng Huan was very happy. She looked even better and smiled at Jiang Mingyuan.

Because Cheng Huan at home and it'was inconvenience to walk around in dresses, Cheng Huan changed the clothes. She is now wearing a white wool sweater of the same style as Little Star. The dress is v-neck. The woman has a long neck and a thin clavicle chain. Because she always have a blank face all the time, this smile seems like the first snow melts and pleasant to the eyes.

Jiang Mingyuan don't know if the atmosphere is too nice. At this moment, he felt the heartbeat in his chest became a little messy.

A meal consists of two bowl of meat and two vegetarians plus a soup. Even if the portion is not much, the three people have not finished eating.

After done eating, Jiang Mingyuan volunteered to pack things up. He went to study abroad at the age of 18 for a year and he still has the ability to take care of himself.

Putting the cleaned tableware and chopsticks in place, Jiang Mingyuan got up to say goodbye and Little Star were still reluctant to chase him out. They walk hand in hand to the elevator door.

"Daddy, will you come tomorrow?"

"Come." Jiang Mingyuan replied affirmatively in exchange for the happy smile of Little Star. He touched the little guy's head and the elevator door opened in front of him. Jiang Mingyuan turned his head and said goodbye to Cheng Huan said at the door and then entered the elevetor.

Coming out of the elevator, Jiang Mingyuan turned on his mobile phone.

The phone didn't turn on in the afternoon and there were more than a dozen of missed calls. Most of them were from Zhou Hengyuan. Two others came from Gu Mingli. Jiang Mingyuan ignored the calls and contacted his assistant.

"Push the dinner with President Du tomorrow, I have something else to do."

The assistant didn't ask what it was, and said he will do it.

Hanging up the phone, Jiang Mingyuan opened the car lock, and the phone rang again as soon as he got into the car.

He glanced at the caller, closed the door, and answered the phone.

"Jiang Mingyuan, It's me. Your Grandpa!" Zhou Hengyuan shouted: "You who forgot this friend and left him behind. Do you remember where I was thrown out by you ?!"

After  Little Star said: "Daddy doesn't want me so I don't want him" Jiang Mingyuan hurriedly took his son to look for the child's mother and forgot the friend that followed him.

Zhou Hengyuan originally thought he was looking for the child mother to exchange words. So didn't care to much about it. But when he finished eating, he looked up and found that the three people were gone. Not only the people couldn't  be find, even the phone couldn't be reached! He didn't think there were anything wrong with his friend. He made a few phone calls and called the driver to pick him up.

But of course such thought cannot be said. Now he must show his anxiety. Zhou Hengyuan frantically complained and Jiang Mingyuan became a bad guy in his words.

Jiang Mingyuan was quiet and at the end, he spoke lightly: "You have no legs?"

Zhou Hengyuan was choked by him: "Can't you send me back the same way you bring me? This is called irresponsible!"

"Fine." Jiang Mingyuan didn't have time to listen to his complain: "Say something important."

Zhou Hengyuan know when Jiang Mingyuan was annoyed, so he quickly said: "I settled the account today. So next time you need to bring me back and treat me."

Jiang Mingyuan: "......... are you poor?"

Does such a thing need to be said again?

Of course, Zhou Hengyuan was not only for this matter. He spent so long talking and finally asked what he really wanted to ask: "How are you doing with your son?"

Hearing this question, Jiang Mingyuan's eyes spontaneously light up. He did not hide it and his tone was relaxed: "He have recognized me."

"Hey, that's a good thing!" Zhou Hengyuan didn't expect them to settle it so quickly and he was also happy for his friends: "Such a big thing, you need to celebrate it. How about treating me? We can call a few people and have a meal."

Zhou Hengyuan already have the list of people that he wants to invite but he was rejected by Jiang Mingyuan: "Have it another day, I already ate today."

He said: "Eat at the child's mother house."

Zhou Hengyuan: "..."

A/N: Sorry for late in updating. last week was a stressful week for me. Hate it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...