Forever with you...

De JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Mais

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
14- I won't spare them
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

44- Love

1K 47 20
De JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

He looked at me holding my hands, which are cupping his face. 'I'll not let you go then,' he pressed my hands. I smiled and diverted my gaze from him. The view was amazing. The green hills opening up a valley. I freed his face and he entwined his fingers with mine looking at the view. We both silently enjoyed the view holding each other's hands.

'Let's go,' he said and paced towards the car. We both got in and he made a U-turn and drove back to Theni. We both got home. Aadi was there. 'When did you come to Aadi? How was the party?' I sat beside him. 'It was awesome. I didn't sleep the whole night,' he sighed. 'Go. Get some sleep,' I patted his shoulder. He smiled and walked to his room.

Jeeva sat beside me and called someone. 'Hello! Venkat. I need your help. Do you know anyone in Theni Police Department?' he asked seriously. 'Ok. Call me as soon as you connect with him,' he replied. 'Yes. It is really important. Kaushik has crossed his limits,' he answered. 'Ok. Bye,' he ended the call. 'John will be arrested today,' he looked at me.

'Jeeva. They should not know that what they did to me affected you,' I stated. 'It is affecting me Adithi. And I cannot let this as such,' he controlled his anger. 'I am not saying to leave this as such. I am saying that you should wait,' I touched his shoulder.

He looked at me confused. 'If he comes to know that it has affected you, he would make the next step. I am worried about you more than me. He will make you drop the consultancy and harm the farmers,' I explained.

'If you wait and do not react we can make him do what we want. We can get the evidence. We can put him behind the bars,' I added on. 'But how?' he asked confused. I explained to him my idea. 'You know what? You have gone mad,' he diverted his gaze angrily. 'Jeeva. Just think. Kaushik will be arrested,' I replied.

'But at the cost of you Adithi. I have already said. I cannot risk you anymore,' he sighed. 'You will not. And he will not do anything to me because he will believe that I am the only person who can help him revenge you,' I explained holding his hand. 'No. My answer is no,' he said stubbornly.

'Jeeva. Let's talk with Pradeep. He will help us with this. Nothing will happen to me,' I assured him. He looked at me worried. 'What do you want me to say?' He questioned me. 'Jeeva. Please agree with this,' I said placing my palm over his cheek. 'Ok,' he diverted his gaze.

I moved closer to him and hugged him. 'I promise. I'll not take any risk without your knowledge,' I whispered. He leaned and gave into my hug. 'Promise me that you will not risk yourself at any point,' he uttered. 'I promise,' I hugged him even tighter.

Jeeva's POV:

She hugged me tightly. I slowly inhaled her scent. I could feel her warm touch vanishing my doubts. I have to wait. How dare he could touch Adithi? And I'll make him pay for that. Once all this mess is over, he will pay for it.

She broke the hug and smiled at me assuring. 'We have to talk to Pradeep,' she said and called him.

**** LATER ****

Adithi's POV:

I went to Kaushik's place. I remembered the route. He was there with his men. That bastard was also there. 'What a surprise! I didn't expect you here,' he came near me with that John.

'I said that what you did to me will not affect Jeeva. He never cared for me. He didn't care this time too,' I said sharply. 'So? Why did you come here?' he asked suspiciously. 'I don't like leaving things incomplete. An eye for an eye is my principle,' I said and turned to that John. He smiled at me flirty.

I slapped him hard. 'For what you did yesterday,' I said and it shocked him. 'I think I didn't hear that sound properly. Once more please,' Jeeva spoke from the Bluetooth. I controlled my smile adjusting my hair so that the Bluetooth is not visible.

I slapped him again with the same intensity on his other cheek. Everyone around me was shocked. 'And now it's time to deal with that Jeeva,' I said looking at Kaushik and stepped away from them. After a minute, Kaushik called me. 'You want revenge from Jeeva and me too. If you agree, we can avenge together,' he offered.

'That's it. I didn't expect him to be this much fast,' Jeeva spoke again. 'I don't need any help,' I refused. 'If we are together, we can do better,' he convinced me. 'Ok. I'll help you. I will help you avenge Jeeva,' I agreed. 'What do you want me to do?' I asked straight.

'I don't need your help now. But yes. I need to know what Jeeva plans. So you need to spy him,' he came to the point. 'But what will I get out of this? There should be some kind of reward for me,' I played along. 'What do you want? Do you need money? I'll pay you what you need,' he smirked. 'I'll let you know later. For now, our deal is still incomplete,' I said sharply and walked away. 'Good job Adithi,' Jeeva exclaimed.

Kaushik's POV:

Raja walked to me. 'How can you trust her soon? Kaushik she may be spying us,' Raja warned me. 'If she wanted to spy us she would have said some other reason. She dared to come here and slap our man. She is tough,' I replied. 'So you trust her?' Raja asked confused. 'Not still. Depends upon her work,' I smirked.

Adithi's POV:

I served dinner. Aadi was looking at his phone. 'Eat first,' I slapped him in his arm. My phone rang. Kaushik? I showed the screen to Jeeva. He signed me to answer the call. 'Kaushik here,' he said. 'Adithi here,' I looked at Jeeva switching on the loudspeaker.

'Adithi. I am still confused to believe you or not,' he said. 'No problem. No need to believe me,' I said rudely. 'Wait. Wait. Don't end the call. I believe you. I need the details of the consultancy he is working on,' he said. Jeeva signed me to agree. 'Ok. I'll meet you tomorrow,' I ended the call. 'I'll give some fake documents. Give it to him,' Jeeva said. I nodded in agreement.

Kaushik's POV:

I waited for her. She came soon with some files. 'These are the copies of the documents of the consultancy. He said that it will be approved within a week,' she said and gave me the documents. 'Nice work,' I smiled. She didn't seem to accept my appreciation. 'Don't worry. Let him open the consultancy happily. I'll close it permanently. That too legally,' I assured. 'I am waiting,' she said and turned to leave.

Adithi's POV:

I stepped towards the gate. That John blocked my way. I stared at him angrily. 'I liked your touch,' he smiled flirtily. 'Is that him?' Jeeva spoke. 'If you don't leave from my way, I will,' I stopped. 'You will?' he came near me.

I kicked in his groin and pushed him away. 'I will make you leave,' I said in a threatening tone. He groaned in pain. 'What did you do?' Jeeva asked tensed. 'All good things,' I smirked and walked away. Pradeep has inserted a bug in the file. It records and transmits voice. Through this, we could get some evidence.

Jeeva's POV:

I checked with the status of our requisition. It was being processed. We assembled an HR team. And we have enlisted the posts and hierarchy. Soon the hiring process will start. Adithi came back to Pradeep's office. He was listening to the audio he has been receiving from Kaushik.

'If you come across any kind of important info, record it Pradeep,' I said. 'Sure,' he lifted his thumb. 'So what did you do?' I asked curiously.

She nodded in refusal with a smirk. 'All good things. It's just self-defense,' she said with a naughty smirk. 'I think I got it,' I smiled as I realized what she has done.

**** ONE WEEK LATER ****

Jeeva's POV:

Our consultancy was approved by the government. We also hired people. Arya looked after the hiring process. Aadi helped me with the constitution of the consultancy. And I have a surprise for him. He is going to be the head manager for the consultancy. I didn't reveal anything to him. Even Adithi doesn't know about it.

He has helped me a lot in this process. He introduced me to various officials and professors which helped me to improvise the idea. He deserved it. And the organic agro market is also ready. Vikram, who is the CEO of RJ agro products limited, was happy to open up his new branch in Theni with our collaboration. The market is opening along with the consultancy. I can't believe that we're launching them tomorrow.

We already have talked with several Farmers including Natraj. And they have signed an agreement that they will grow any crop organically and sell it to RJ products. Aadithya also checked with the organic manures and fertilizers.

And Natraj and rest other farmers who signed the agreement also checked with the price distribution of the agricultural products. They were completely satisfied. Arya has invited all of our business friends to attend the launch.

Amma and Uthra are also coming tomorrow. Adithi stood by me in everything. Helping me, motivating me, and supporting me. A smile pastured my lips as I thought of her. I strolled around the terrace enjoying the coldness of the night. I think it's going to rain.

Adithi's POV:

We have gathered a lot of evidence against Kaushik and his scams. Jeeva is waiting for the launch. Once the launch is over, Kaushik will be behind the bars. Jeeva was happy after seeing the farmers happy. Finally, they're getting what they want. Kaushik also revealed a lot to me thinking that I am on his side. I have recorded them too.

I searched for Jeeva. He might be on the terrace. I went to the terrace. His face lighted up seeing me. 'I was thinking about you and you came,' he walked to me. I smiled back. 'What did Kaushik tell you?' he asked. 'I forgot to tell you. He said that he has important work for me,' I sighed. He nodded. 

'So you're meeting him tomorrow?' he asked me. 'Yes,' I replied. Rain drizzled over. 'It's raining,' I smiled. 'Do you remember what you said last time?' I asked him curiously. 'No. I cannot dance,' he refused. 'No more excuses. You're dancing today,' I compelled him.

'I am not good at dance,' he refused as the rain started pouring down. 'You need not be a professional dancer to dance in rain,' I frowned. 'Ok. I'll try,' he said and stood not moving. 'I don't know where to start,' he frowned. I held his hand and made some moves. He held my arm and twirled me and pulled me closer. He waltzed.

'So this your dance?' I giggled as he held my waist and twirled me again. 'The only thing I know,' he smiled looking at my eyes. I moved synchronized with him without breaking the gaze. When he pulled me closer and encircled his hand around the waist, my heartbeat hitched.

My hands found support in his shoulders. His face was closer to mine. He looked at my eyes intensely. I was melting away in that intense gaze. His warm breath hit my face making me drown in his embrace. He didn't even blink his eyes.

Jeeva's POV:

Her eyes were so deep. So deep that with every passing minute I was losing myself in her gaze. Slowly drifting away. I have never felt like this. Her gaze grew stronger as I lost myself in it. I moved closer to her every second reducing the distance between us gradually. We both closed our eyes simultaneously.

Suddenly a thunder fell making us startle in its noise. The rain has passed. We were just an inch away from each other. I slowly freed her from my embrace. 'So how was my dance?' I asked breaking the silence.

'To be honest, it was intense,' she looked at me. Her cheeks turned red as I gazed at her. 'I can see that,' I said with a suppressed smile. She blushed deep. 'I should change my dress,' she pointed to the stairs and ran away. I could feel her smile, even though I was not looking at her.

Adithi's POV:

I ran down with a smile and closed my room's door. I leaned against the door and smiled thinking the intimate moment. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was blushing harder. I smiled at myself. I should probably dry my hair and change my wet dress.

Arya's POV:

Amma, Uthra, and I went to Theni. We joined Jeeva, Adithi, and Aadithya. We all left for the launch. Everyone arrived including our business friends and the farmers. After a short Pooja, Amma opened the consultancy by cutting the ribbon. Then I went to the podium and announced the Vision, Mission, and regulations of the consultancy.

Vikram then followed to the stage and explained the whole process, how the market works. Soon the consultancy started functioning alongside the agro market. The farmers thanked me and Jeeva. I felt satisfied. Venkat and Deiva came late but was very happy seeing the launch.

Amma and Uthra were talking to Aadithya. Jeeva and I were talking with Vikram. All the guests left and Deiva walked to us. 'I am going to write an article about your consultancy in my magazine,' Deiva smiled. 'Then you should wait. The more interesting part is coming up,' Jeeva smiled.

'I will,' she nodded. Jeeva gathered all the staff and called up Aadi. 'Aadi will be the head manager in this consultancy. He is the one who is going to govern this consultancy under my and Arya's guidance,' Jeeva announced and Aadi was shocked. Everyone applauded. He instructed everyone to resort to work. Once we were alone, Aadi walked to us.

'Anna, how can I? I?' he stammered looking at us. 'Aadi. You are the best choice for this post,' I replied. 'It's not just about the post. It's our trust. We trust you more than anyone does. You know well about my principles and you also wanted to help the farmers. You did every best thing you could do to launch this consultancy,' Jeeva said.

'And you deserve it,' I agreed. 'But. I have not completed any business course. And I am young,' he said confused. 'Administration and management are not built. They are inborn,' Jeeva said. 'You can manage this well Aadi. And age is not a restriction for success. You can start here and end up somewhere higher than this,' I motivated him.

He can do it. He smiled widely and hugged us both overwhelmed. 'We are always here to help you. If you're stuck anywhere you can always call us,' I said patting his shoulder. 'I promise, I will do my best to make this consultancy a success. I will always help the people who come to us. I will not do any mistake that will spoil your reputation,' he promised. 'We know that you will not do any mistake Aadi. You cannot,' Jeeva smiled. He smiled back.

We left for Kartika's home where Adithi has arranged a feast for everyone. Deiva and Venkat were already there. Deiva interacted with Adithi very casually. It felt good after seeing them getting along well. We all ate together. It was time for us to leave.

We bid bye to Jeeva, Adithi, and Aadi and got in the car. Deiva got in my car and seated in the passenger seat. 'Deiva? You here?' I asked surprised. 'Well, the love birds need some alone time,' she smirked. Amma chuckled. Deiva winked. I ignited the car and drove away. Venkat's car was following us.

Adithi's POV:

After everyone left, Aadi resorted to the office sincerely. I smiled at Jeeva thankfully. He raised his eyebrows. 'I don't have any words to tell. You have,' before I could complete he stopped me by keeping his finger over my lips.

'I have done what I should have. I cannot think of any suitable candidate for that post other than Aadi,' he explained. I looked at his eyes and smiled. How can he make me feel so special in his gaze? His gaze reaches my heart and fills it up with some satisfaction, some happiness. Am I the only one feeling this in his gaze? The more I felt him intruding at first, when we met for the first time, the more I feel close to him now. I am searching for a definition of this feeling.

My phone range distracting me. Kaushik. 'Answer it,' his face darkened. 'Adithi. Are you free now?' Kaushik asked. 'Yes,' I replied. 'Come to my place. I have a work for you,' he ended the call. 'I am sure that he will get trapped in this move. You should go,' Jeeva said seriously. I nodded and took the recorder and the point camera, which Pradeep gave us.

I went to his place. I slowly walked in. 'Adithi. Come in,' he smiled. 'Jeeva should be happy about the opening,' he said. 'Yes. Very happy,' I replied rudely. 'It's time for us to be happy and demolish his dream fort,' he gave me a package. It's time for you to go to jail, Bastard.

'What's this?' I asked confused. 'This is tobacco,' he said which shocked me. 'This is from my field. First-class tobacco. You should keep this in the consultancy. Tomorrow the police will raid the consultancy and Jeeva will be arrested. And the consultancy will be closed forever,' he smirked. My heart stopped hearing him.

'Adithi. Get it and come back,' Jeeva spoke through the Bluetooth. I tried not to show the shock in my face. 'Ok,' I said. 'Don't worry. It's my responsibility to save you. You're worried about it right?' he asked me. I composed myself and gathered the words.

'Yes. I'll do this,' I replied with a forced smile. 'Ok. Once you keep it in the office, the police will raid. I have already informed my police friend about this. He will do the rest,' he smirked. 'Good plan,' I found hard to play along. 'I cannot wait for tomorrow,' he exclaimed. Tomorrow is your end, scoundrel. I nodded and walked away.

I returned home. Jeeva was sitting with Aadi. 'I cannot do this,' I threw the package away. 'Adithi. This is important,' Jeeva held my shoulder. 'Jeeva. We have evidence against him. Also, he has admitted about his tobacco business which is strong evidence. With all these we can put him behind the bars,' I explained.

'Adithi. If we stop right here, he will find about it. He will find a loophole to escape. We have to trap him making it impossible for him to escape. You need to do this. And we can identify the corrupt police,' he insisted. 'My answer is no,' I said rudely. 'Adithi, Anna is right. You should do this,' Aadi supported Jeeva.

'Why don't you two understand? It risks you Jeeva. I cannot do this,' I refused. 'Adithi. We'll talk with Vishal and Venkat. Venkat already knows the Commissioner of Theni. And he will help us. Nothing will happen to me,' he assured me. No. I cannot risk him for anything. 'Adithi. Please. This will be the last time,' he requested. I nodded in refusal.

'Please, nothing will happen to me,' he said again. 'Ok,' I replied in one word and went to my room. I sat in the bed hugging my legs. I am scared that something will happen to him. As he said, Vishal and the Commissioner will help us. But I have that fear still in my heart. I cannot let anything happen to him. I will not let anything happen to him.

Jeeva's POV:

I talked with Vishal and sent him evidence about Kaushik's tobacco field. He said that it is strong evidence. I also talked with Venkat about it. He talked to the Commissioner about it and he agreed to help us.

The commissioner said that if he finds who the policeman is, he will be suspended. Venkat gave him Vishal's and my phone number to him and his phone number to us. I asked Vishal to talk to him. Vishal called me an hour later and said that he have forwarded all the evidence against Kaushik to the Commissioner. I got a good feeling about this. Everything will happen right.

**** NEXT DAY ****

Adithi's POV:

We went to the office. Jeeva brought that package along with him. He asked me to message Kaushik. I did as he said. I closed my eyes and sighed. Jeeva entwined his fingers with mine and nodded assuring. He assembled all the staff and instructed them to be calm whatever happens.

After a few minutes, we heard a siren sound. Jeeva looked at me and we walked out. A policeman introduced himself as Satish and showed us the search warrant. Jeeva allowed him to search. My heartbeat became fast. After a minute, Satish came back with the package and showed it to us.

'What is this, Mr. Jeeva?' he asked rudely. 'I don't know,' Jeeva replied determined. He opened the package and showed it to everyone. 'This is tobacco, Mr. Jeeva. How did this come here?' he asked angrily. 'I don't know,' Jeeva said as he gave the pack to a constable.

'If you tell the truth it will be easy for me,' he yelled. 'I am telling the truth. I don't know,' Jeeva replied calmly. Suddenly he dragged Jeeva by his collar and walked out. 'Jeeva,' I ran behind him. 'Stop,' that Satish stopped me. 'Tell me the truth,' he slapped Jeeva.

'Jeeva,' I ran to him and held his hand. Tears welled up my eyes seeing him like that. Jeeva stood straight and looked at him angrily. 'I don't know,' he said again. This time he hit Jeeva hard which made him stumbled. 'Don't you dare hit him again,' I yelled at Satish.

Before I could tell anything Jeeva stopped me by holding my hand. Tears flooded my eyes. Satish punched Jeeva which made him lose his balance and he knelt. 'Jeeva,' I screamed out of shock. 'Arrest him,' he ordered.

'No. Please don't arrest him,' I ran to Jeeva and stopped the constable to handcuff him. 'He is innocent. He cannot do this,' I said and cupped Jeeva's face as he stood up. He looked at me. I wept. The constable handcuffed him. 'No stop,' I yelled. Satish dragged him to the jeep and pushed him in.

I lost myself seeing Jeeva in that condition. My heart froze making me forget to breathe. A sharp pain pierced through me. The jeep moved away from me fading in my vision. My world suddenly darkened without him. I stood there crying. Aadi placed his hand over my shoulder. 'Aadi. Explain everything to the staff. I going to get Jeeva back,' I said and rushed to Vishal's office.

Jeeva's POV:

He dragged me out of the jeep and locked me in the cell. He came in and looked at me with a disdainful smile. I stood up straight adjusting my shirt. 'Look at your condition. Worse than anything in this world. And it will be even worse hereafter,' he smirked.

'Let's see,' I replied with a disdainful smile. 'Your arrogance hasn't reduced,' he opened my handcuff and I stretched myself. He went behind me and handcuffed my hands in my back. 'I can sense,' I chuckled.

'What?' he asked angrily. 'Your fear. That's why you handcuffed my hands in the back,' I taunted him. 'Why should I be scared of you?' he punched me in my abdomen. I stumbled due to the pain. But I managed to stand straight. He punched me in my face which made me fall on the floor.

He took out a stick and hit me. Even though it was painful I didn't groan. He threw the stick at me and left. I felt pain all over my body. I tried to sit straight. I leaned up against a wall and sat straight. I heard Adithi's voice out. Kaushik you're over. I smiled at myself and I stood up.

Adithi's POV:

I went to the police station with Vishal. He has already informed the commissioner and he said that he will meet us straight in the police station. 'Mr. Satish,' I called him as I went in. 'This is our lawyer, Vishal,' I said looking at Vishal. Vishal went to him and gave him the anticipatory bail for Jeeva.

'We cannot let him now. Only after the court's order,' he refused. 'So what do you have against him?' The commissioner entered. 'Sir. I have this tobacco I ceased from his office,' he showed the pack to him. 'I too have evidence,' he showed the video of Kaushik giving me the tobacco package.

'I have already sent a force to arrest him. And now you're also getting arrested for your corrupted action,' he ordered. 'Ms. Adithi. You can wait out,' he said and I walked out. I want to see Jeeva. Right now. My heart yearns to see him.

I waited restlessly for him to return. Tears wetted my cheeks when I rewind the moment he got arrested. It felt like hours of waiting. I closed my eyes and sighed unable to control my tears.

Jeeva's POV:

They opened the cell and let me out. A constable freed my hands from the cuffs. 'Mr. Jeeva. We're sorry for his actions. Our laws state that the suspect should not be beaten before and during the investigation. But he violated it. I am sorry for the inconvenience,' the commissioner apologized to me.

'Please don't sir. We're the one who should thank you for this help,' I thanked him. 'Kaushik and Raja are arrested. And an FIR has been recorded. Soon they will be produced in court,' he said. I nodded with a smile. 'And you're suspended for your indecent act Satish. Don't push me to terminate you,' he warned him.

'You can leave Mr. Jeeva. Thank you for letting us identify criminals like them,' he said firmly. I nodded thankfully and walked out with Vishal. 'Jeeva, finally your wish has come true,' he congratulated me. 'You helped a lot in this. Thank you so much Vishal,' I hugged him friendly. He reciprocated the hug. 'It's my duty as a lawyer,' he smiled.

'I'll let you know once his judgment comes. Take care till then,' he said and walked away. I slowly walked out. Adithi was standing showing her back to me. I walked to her and touched her shoulder. She turned to me instantly.

Her eyes were overflowing with tears. She buried her face in her palms and cried. I cupped her face and lifted it. She hugged me tightly. All my pains flew away the moment she hugged me. I hugged her tightly. She buried her face in my chest and cried her heart out. 'I am ok Adithi. I am perfectly fine,' I whispered.

She sobbed as I said. I broke the hug and looked at her. She was closing her eyes tightly. 'Adithi. Look at me,' I said holding her face. She looked at me and touched my cheek. It hurt. She wept hard unable to control her. 'I shouldn't have done that. It's my mistake,' she lamented. 'No. Adithi. It's not your mistake. See the outcomes. We have got what we wanted,' I said. 'I haven't,' she hugged me again and sobbed silently.

'Adithi. I am Ok. I am fine. Nothing happened to me,' I lied to her. 'Do not lie,' she broke the hug and looked at me worriedly. 'Anna,' Aadi came to us running. He hugged me instantly. 'Are you Ok Anna? We were worried,' he broke the hug. 'I am ok Aadi,' I replied with a smile.

'Let's go home,' Aadi said and accompanied me along with Adithi. She was silent all the way. When we got home, Aadi gave me oil. 'Anna, this will relieve the pain. Mix it with the hot water and take bath,' he said as he switched on the heater. I nodded and went to take a bath. I indulged in the warm water.

It was relieving but I felt tired as I walked out of the bathroom. I dried my hair and lied down in bed. Adithi came in with a bowl. I covered myself with the duvet as I was shirtless. She sat in the chair near the bed and placed the bowl in the bed. I looked at her questioningly.

'This is a herbal balm. This will reduce pain and reduces the marks,' she said bluntly. Aadi came in with another bowl. 'Porridge,' he gave me the bowl. Adithi looked at me blankly. I drank it and she got the bowl from me and gave it to Aadi. 'Take rest Anna,' Aadi smiled and left.

She took the balm and applied it in my cheek. I closed my eyes as it caused pain. I felt wet drops in my hand. I opened my eyes and looked at her. Tears flowed down her eyes silently. She applied the balm in my forehead. 'Adithi. Why are you crying?' I asked worriedly. 

She didn't even look at me. She simply wiped off her tears and continued to apply the balm. She tied a cotton cloth in my forehead. She tried to remove the duvet. 'I am not hurt there,' I lied as I tried to stop her. She glanced at me and removed the duvet.

She continued to apply the balm in my chest. I noticed tears in her eyes again. 'Adithi,' I called her. She didn't respond. She wiped off the tears and applied over my shoulder. When she completed applying balm in my wrists, she covered it with cotton cloths. She took the bowl away and left.

She didn't look at me or talk to me. She came after a few minutes and checked the balm. It was completely dried. She gave me a shirt and helped me in wearing it. Her silence made me sad.

She covered me with the duvet and sat in the chair. When I tried to wipe off her tears she moved away and closed her eyes. She is angry with me. I felt pain seeing her like this. She didn't utter a single word. I closed my eyes and sighed.

Adithi's POV:

Seeing his wounds I couldn't control my tears. I was crying involuntarily. He closed his eyes and sighed. Why I am feeling the pain seeing his wounds? Why his pain affects me this much? Why I cannot lose him? Why I am scared of losing him? Why did my world darken seeing him like that? Why did I felt pain when the police hit him? Why I cannot imagine my life without him? Tears flowed down uncontrollably from my eyes.

Because you love him Adithi. I heard a voice within me. Because I love him. I looked at him. He was sleeping. I sat closer to him and took his hand in mine. I am scared of losing him because I love him. I cannot imagine my life without him, because I love him. I am feeling the pain for his wounds because I love him. I found the answers to my questions. I silently wept holding his hand tightly.

I love him.

Hi guys.

Finally, Adithi is in love with Jeeva. So what do you expect to happen next?

Any guesses? Will Jeeva love her?

Keep guessing.

Forever with you have reached a milestone in wattpad. It have reached 25K+ reads. And I am feeling elated. This is not possible without your love and motivation.

Thank you so much for your love. I am really happy after seeing your responses. That makes me work more for Forever with you.

And Sorry for being late. I had to complete my Thesis. And I have many deadlines till Next week. So please resist the delay.

Do vote and comment.

Stay safe.

Bye

Meet you all soon.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

328K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
75.7K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...
159K 8.5K 18
Bewajah SEASON 2 (You're my last wish) His words were directly stabbing my heart and next moment I felt warm salty water ran down to my cheeks from m...
48.8K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...