Ushijima the silent freak

By morningoaktree

"You don't understand how hard it was for me to open up to people, but I never had trouble being myself aroun... More

Class time with ushijima
The note
The secret
Number
Number (part two)
My new hangout
My new hangout (part two)
Come over
The sleepover
In the dark of night
A new boy at my side (part one)
A new boy at my side (part 2)
A new boy at my side (part 3)
Planned
Planned (part 2)
Offer of opportunity
The bed buddy
Night night (smut)
(πš—πš˜ πš—πšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›)
Blooming connection
A little closer
Just a chat
Water girl
Author note ( please read)!
Comfort
Dilema
see you in the covers
Make up your mind
Its decided
Connected (SMUT SMUT OMG SMUT)
Thank you
Nap time
A lie is told
Awkward encounter
Cat boy
True nature
Loose ends are tied
Love you mommy
Suspect
Bad news
What the fuck (kissing & suggestive)
Kenma isnt so naive
A prank can go too far (lemon)
Dont peek
Tooru 🌸
Bold
Ushjima is so...
Final chapter

Mystery woman

7.9K 198 251
By morningoaktree

we left the room as a big group. My stomach begin to sink in. I was pissed at oikawa but I'd never yelled at anyone before. Should I yell at him? What if he tells ushjima that bullshit story too.

I bit my lip. If ushjima heard that version of the story he might want to break up with me. I looked down at me and ushjimas hands swinging together.

I didn't want to lose this. I have to tell him what really happened. And then tell him oikawa has been lying... before it's too late.

"Are you alright"? Ushjima asked looking at me with caring eyes. I nodded. "I'm fine".
We continued walking down the hallway until we reached the shiratorizawa room. Ushjima knocked on the door and satori walked out waving goodbye to his other team mates.

My legs were still hurting a bit from~ hmm me and ushijimas amazing workout routine~ but I didn't think it was affecting my walking. Until... "y/n why are you walking like you just got rammed"? Satori asked. Wow he REALLY had no filter.

"What"? I asked trying to play dumb. "Rammed means fucked". Nishinoya laughed. "I know what it means". I smiled back. "Yeah so what's up with that walk"? Satori asked again. I didn't know what to say.

Should I make a joke and play it off or tell a lie?
Ushjima saw I was struggling to answer so he chimed in. "Didn't we tell you we worked out"?
Satori raised a brow. "What kind of workout"? He asked. Ushjima removed my hand from his and instead placed it on my waist pulling me closer to him. " a full body workout". He said.

The group stopped talking after that. I think they started to figure it out. As we passed through the hallway me and ushjima saw the room where we had just been. And we locked eyes in sync.

I think we both had the same thought. (Man I wish we were still there). We smiled at each other.
I really do... need to tell him about oikawa.

"Where are we going to eat anyways"? I asked nishinoya, who was walking to the right of me.
"We're walking to a diner called Patrick's". Hmm I've never heard of that place before. I hope they have pancakes for dinner. I could go for something sweet.

As we turned the final corner I saw the aobajohsai team walking towards the exit as well. I spotted oikawas chocolate hair and my stomach dropped.
I know I was mad at him but I couldn't cause a scene. Ushjima grabbed my hand tighter.

I guess he was still pissed at oikawa for that comment he made by the stairs, and wanted to show him I was his. I turned back to look at Kageyama's face out of curiosity. He was looking dead at me with wide eyes. He raised both his brows and mouthed the words. "What are you gonna do"?

I turned back around. He was only making me more nervous. I knew what I had to do in order to not cause a scene but at the same time stand my ground.
Ushjima and satori were walking pretty fast. So we were going to pass up the team In a few seconds.
When we started to pass them I noticed oikawa spot me from the side of his eye. It seemed like time was moving in slow motion.

I turned my head to oikawa as we continued to pass them. I glared at him with the most evil eyes I could manage. And I mouthed the words. "Fuck you".
With all my courage. I saw his eyes flash with fear.
And then I noticed him continue to watch me as I turned around and kept walking. Things only got better.

Ushjima felt the same way as me. He didn't know why oikawa was against our relationship... yet.
But he knew he wanted to prove a point. And I was gonna let him for the satisfaction of making oikawa feel like shit. Ushjima put his hand in my back pocket. Gripping me. I knew the karasuno team was watching but I only needed oikawa to see. I'm sure everyone saw. Because the hallway got very quiet.

I felt bad that oikawa was sad about me and ushjima.
But lying about it and telling people I broke his heart is going too far. He forced his way into my heart and when I decided I wanted real love he couldn't handle the fact I wasn't one of his fan girls. I should have slapped him the first time he touched my thigh in math class.

~10 minutes later~
We finally made it to the diner. I was relieved to see aobajohsai had chosen a different place to eat.
The waiter took us to a table. I was sitting with ushjima to my left and Nishinoya to my right.
In front of me was tsukishima and yamaguchi.
Oh great, four eyes.

I let out a sigh. Was I being too rude to oikawa?
No, no. He lied to kageyama. And who knows who else. I need to tell him off.

I looked at the menu. Well they didn't have any breakfast for dinner. So I decided to order a chicken strip basket, and a sprite.

Sitting on the booth I realized it felt like I was peeing?! Oh shit, shit shit shit.
I think I just started my period. Fuck I don't have a pad I only have a tampon, and my parts still hurt.
I felt like I was going to cry trying to get it in.
But it's not like I can go without it.
I excused myself from the table.

The bathroom here was nice I could at least appreciate that. But I was not prepared for this at all.
I went into a stall and took the tampon out.
I took a deep breath and tried to put it in.
It hurt more than it normally did to try and get it in.
I couldn't hold back my tears, my hands were shaky.
I was getting anxiety about oikawa and I couldn't help it.

This was so overwhelming. Then I dropped the only tampon I had with me in my purse on the ground.
It landed in a little puddle by the drain on the floor.
I started to bawl my eyes out and sat down on the toilet. What is going on with me?

Then I heard the door open to the bathroom. I wiped my eyes and continued to sniffle. Did she hear me?
I hope I wasn't making her feel weird in the bathroom. I heard a soft knock on my stall door, and it made my heart jump.

"Are you okay"? The voice said kindly. I gathered myself and opened the stall door walking out and leaning against the sink.
I would probably never see this lady again so what did it matter if I told her anything.

She seemed to be in her late 30's she had long, pretty brown hair and she was wearing a cute little dress.
She must be on a date. I sniffled again and decided it was okay to tell her.

"I um- *sniff* I dropped my tampon on the floor". I said knowing that's not why I was crying so much.
She dug into her purse and handed me a new one.
"Sweety what else is wrong"? She asked. I knew she had to be a mother. Her eyes were so inviting.
"Something bad happened". I managed to squeal.

Her eyes deepened. "Are you here with someone"? She asked. I nodded. "Boys from the volleyball camp". Her eyes lit up. "REALLY my son is here too". She seemed so excited. "Oh really what's your last name"? I asked curious to if I'd met him or not.
"Fun-chi". She said. "But-" she continued. "Oh I've never met him". I accidentally cut her off. But she didn't seem to mind.

"So why are you here crying instead of having fun"? She asked. I gulped. It's not like she was gonna gossip or anything. "I have a boyfriend now, but before I dated him I kind of had something with another boy here, but he's mad that I moved on from just playing games". She nodded.

"Yeah sounds like my son. He was dating a girl and when he decided he didn't want to waste time with someone who didn't care about him. He dumped her. Apparently she's super jealous and watches his every move". My eyes widened. "She sounds crazy".

The woman laughed. "Yeah definitely, but don't worry things will clear up as long as you stay true to your heart". I smiled. "Thank you". I bowed.

"Tomorrow I was supposed to actually be coming inside to see the camp and sit for a few of the practice matches". She said, moving some of the hair out her face. "Oh cool I'm the water girl so I'll see you around". I giggled.

She was really easing my nerves. "Good luck honey"
She smiled one last time at me.
She took a comb out her purse. I guess she came in here to do her hair.
I went into the stall and the tampon was much easier to put in this time. I guess I just needed to relax.

When I left to return to the table the food had just arrived. I told ushjima I had gotten caught up talking with an older woman and told him how her son was here at the camp. He seemed as curious as I was to know who her son could be.

We enjoyed our meals. And for the first time in a few days I didn't have any fear or stress weighing me down.

Oaktree- hey guys I hope you pay close attention to the story ;) ALSO ok so I understand constructive criticism. But there is a difference between that and just hating on my story. I'm not holding you hostage you can leave anytime you want to. I read the comments and if you disagree with something I wrote its fine to say it once or twice. But know that it's still my book and I can write how I want. I have mixed comments about how they think some of the relationships should develop. So I'm trying to keep it interesting. If you have so many complaints how about you write your own story. I'm not trying to be rude. And you are free to comment your opinions. But don't spam my comments with the same thing over and over about something you want me to change. Because if more people like it than dislike it. I'm keeping it. I specifically said this is my first story. So I'm sorry if I'm not as good of a writer as other people. But I'm trying. And at the end of the day a lot of people are enjoying my writing style. So I'll say it again. Feel free to comment but if it's just repeatedly negative. You can just unadd my story.
To the people who are enjoying it. I love you. ❤️ thank you for the support. Sorry for the long message but I needed to address it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 31
I did not realize it at the time but I took the title from mamacrow<3 so please go check her out and I'm very sorry for taking it. This is a love...
1.6M 76.5K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
32.2K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. 烏 When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
10.7K 403 15
After reuniting with an old schoolmate on a train, your mundane life as you knew it would change for good. Entering the stage is the former Shiratori...