Warping Writers

By MonsterGuht

This is a non-NSFW story. MonsterGuht, f2075jym, GenerousGamer, and Infinitetheedge. I gotten permission from... More

Calamity
Glitch
Doom
Strength
Family
Courtesy-Call
Commitment *Lemon*
Accident
Trailer for Next Chapter: Ur-Future
Past
Past (Continued)
Dreaming
Girl
Victims
Destiny
Reality
Pain *Lemon*
Choice
Death
Death (Pt 2)
Blinded
Youth
Habits
Lesser
Untï̶̡̨̫̩͙̟̞̪̞͖̆̊̒̓̓̈̑́͜ͅtled pa̸͍̦̫̙̣̼͖͕̬̦͇̺͛̅̈̅̃rt
Real Terms
........
Fear
Homebound

Loss

47 4 19
By MonsterGuht

Infinite: Where to now?! Huh, Guht!?

Guht: Shut up and shoot back!

Fer: Let's move up!

They make their way deeper and deeper down until they make it to the portal. Guht sees something that scares him.

Guht: What? Why is the portal open? That isn't normal. Everyone stay back!

Two large floating wizards appeared through the portal.

Echo 1: You shall fall by the mighty hand of Oryx!

Echo 2: Prepare your souls to become pawns for Oryx Empire!

They both started attacking. The boys started returning fire. After 15 minutes of intense battling, the boys entered and saw a breath-taking sight. It showed a bridge and a empty chasm below the two sides.

Fer: There's the bridge! Let's go!

Guht: Wait! Swordbearers are the only way to get across and not to mention, there's guardians to the vault. Then We'll have to hold at least 3 points to keep the bridge on. Then they all heard a whoosh from behind them. 

Two more people dropped in and they seemed surprised by them.

?: Who are you three? Are you writers?

Guht: Yeah. Who are you?

?: I'm Aeris. My bud is Diggory. Who are you all?

Fer: I'm Fer! My brother, Guht, Infinite, Generous are all writers too!

Diggory: Wait. Where's Generous?

Infinite held his hand up and his ghost popped up.

Aeris: Ah, okay. 

Infinite: How exactly did you get here?

They both stayed silent for a second.

Aeris: ..........

Diggory:..........

Guht: *sighs and lowers head* Did you just appear in a arena?

They both nod. 

Guht: I'm so sorry. I never intended to bring more people.

Infinite: He's the reason we all are here.

They both seemed to look at Guht and thanked him.

Guht: Huh? But I brought you here!

Aeris: I know! We really wanted for something like this to happen all our lives! So thank you!

Guht felt a smile widened on his face and his eyes watering.

Artimis: 5 hostiles just cam into range! They're all Swordbearers!

Guht: You two sync up with our group. Artimis. That's wrong. There's only suppose to be one. Everyone, keep your eyes open! This isn't suppose to happen!

Artimis: Wait! Something's taking them all out! 

Fer: Who's that white dot on the minimap?

They all watched as the white dot started coming up the stairs. Then a feminine voice spoke from the figure.

?: You all need to get a sword before they all despawn. And you, *Points at Guht*  You shouldn't even be here. Paqsumn, You're a fucking idiot hanging with some newbies this late.

Guht: Is that you, Yuri?

Yuri: Yeah. Who are you're even rolling with? Or are they randoms?

Guht: None of your business. But thanks, I really appreciate you speeding this along.

Fer: Guht, who is she? And why do you have so many affairs?

Guht: This is Yuri. One of my online friends.

Yuri: Hey Paq? Are you actually inside the game like me?

Guht: Y-Yeah. 

Yuri: can I see your real face? You sound a bit different than on the mic.

Guht: I can't. We can't do this right now.

He runs away down the stairs and starts fighting all the hive. 

Aeris: So you all know Guht IRL right?

They all kinda nod. 

Aeris: Is he...........you know..........depr-

Diggory: Let's discuss this later. He's out there fighting, and we're just talking.

They all join he fighting and make their way across the bridge one by one.

Yuri: So do any of you know what's next?

Guht: We have to kill Oryx. But first the warden.

Yuri: But the warden is a-

*roaring*

Guht: Everyone, just focus fire on the big guy!

They all shoot until he's dead. After they kill him, they all restock and face the door. It creaks open as they all see a hole and hop down.

Its completely dark as they fall until a dim light marks their exit at the bottom. They all land and see Oryx across the room holding a giant sword.

Oryx: FALL GUARDIANS! You all have met your end!

Guht immediately opened fire at him. The rest joins in. He swoops around and drains all of their light, draining their supers.

Yuri: Paqsumn, Help! There's too many!

Guht rushes to her aid and sweeps they all out.

Yuri: Thanks.

Guht: No problem.

Generous: Oryx disappeared off our radar. We can't track him!

The group was trapped in a circle of pillars with smoke so thick, it was a literal wall. They saw a titanous figure with wings and a sword float in and one hit Guht and his ghost deployed.

Fer: Guht!

Fer rushed over and got shot down by some grunts from Oryx. Next both Infinite and Diggory fell.

Yuri: Hey Aeris. You think you could bait him a bit?

Aeris: I dunno. Maybe you could?

Yuri: I have a plan. I need you to take aggro so I could start reviving everyone.

Aeris: Well you need to hurry. I won't last long getting shot at from every direction.

Aeris started taking all the fire and aggro from the grunts and Oryx. Yuri ran over and revived everyone but Guht. As soon as she made it to his ghost, Oryx came right over him. He struck his orb and it cracked a bit. Everyone started shooting at him but he seemed to shrug it off.

Yuri: That's not suppose to happen. He shouldn't be able to do this! Not to Guht!

Oryx raised his sword and struck one more time completely shattering his orb.

Yuri activated her special and took out the rest of his health and he laughed as he stabbed himself and teleported away.

Oryx: Foolish mortals! You all will PAY!

He disappeared completely and they all sat around. Then someone spawned in. It was a girl. Infinite and Fer instantly recognized her.

Fer: Artimis?

Artimis fell to her knees and started crying.

Artimis: He's gone. He isn't my ghost.

Then another person appeared. It was Guht's avatar. He pulled a gun and started shooting at everyone.

Fer: Guht! What are you doing?! We're your family!

He only stayed silent as he shot. Almost like a emotionless soldier.

He started firing again and Yuri got close enough and force-punched him back. His helmet shot off and a smoke followed his helmet. It connected it back to his suit and reattached. His gamertag appeared over his character and a yellow bar with a skull level instead of a number.

Yuri: That's a boss health bar! What's happening?

A large insignia appeared on his torso as a glowing rune marked his weak point.

Infinite: That's the rune symbol! That's our way out of here!

Fer: But that means..........

Genie: We have to kill my brother to leave.

Generous: Kill Guht? But he's one of us!

Infinite: We have to.

Infinite started shooting him back and everyone else hesitantly joined in. They slowly weatheredhis health down. Until it reached halfway. 

Halfway through it all, Guht spoke.

Guht: Guys?

They all stopped and he put his down. All the bullets made wounds and made him bleed tremendously. He collapsed back on his rear, coughing up a bit of blood in his helmet. He took off his helmet and threw it away. He had a rune symbol on his head, and it was cracked to the point one blow should be enough.

Guht: You have to........you......... have to....... fin-....~ish it.

Infinite put a gun to his head and aimed it right at the mark.

Infinite: *breaking* Why? Why can't I do it?

Guht: You have to. I want to put out of my misery.

Infinite: *crying* Why can't you come too!?

Fer: Wait Infinite. I'll do it.

Fer looked down and pointed his pistol t Guht's head and they all looked away. They a loud pop rang out and Fer broke down completely.

Fer: *sobbing* No..........no.......

A portal opened up and they all saw a familiar face walk through.

Zo: What happened here? Why is Guht dead?

They all looked away from him as he walked over to his corpse. 

Fer: Is there anything you could do?

Zo: It's time for you all to head home.

He summoned a portal and everyone but Artimis entered.

Zo: You can't leave, can you?

Artimis: No. But even if I could, I couldn't leave Guht behind.

Zo: Candel's death hurt me too. But you need to move on. It will always hurt to see one you love die. But their strength will carry you. Just like everyone made me stronger. So Artimis, do you want me to bring Guht back?

Artimis: You're not gonna give your life for his, are you?

Zo: *weak chuckle* Is it that obvious? But the only difference is I'll actually stay dead. No more revives. But this is what I wanted. So why am I so scared?

Artimis: You're human. You're suppose to fear death.

Zo: Even after dying so many times?

They both fell silent. The portal closed and they sat there, surrounded by green fire.

Artimis: Will you be happy?

Zo: I don't know. I suffered so much, I'm scared I'll suffer more.

Artimis: Then you have to decide if you need to or not. I can't let you die for Guht.

Zo started to crumble away into dust as he chuckled.

Zo: Guess I'm more ready than I feel.

He blew away and Guht started to glow again. He coughed as he sat up. Artimis crawled over and hugged him tightly as she cried.

Artimis: You scared me! Never do that again!

Guht chuckled as he felt something in his hand. He opened it and a rune with a note beneath it was there.

It read:

Here's you're second chance. Don't fuc everything up this time. And thank you.

Guht crushed the rune and the green portal appeared again. A light flew around Artimis and she felt different.

Guht: Are you okay?

Artimis: I feel funny.

She collapsed in his arms and he got up and carried her through the portal.

Guht: Welcome to the real world, Artimis.

________________________________________________________________________________

Ah. Now, this is sadly the end of the first and maybe only arc. If you want to see me add more to this story than tell me in the comments. I would really like any feedback for this story  I put together. Yes, I haven't forget about the lemons. But I have to choose one or the other. If you choose the arc first then I can still can add lemos at the end of that. But if not, then you all could enjoy the semi good lemons I make.

Thank you all for reading this story and I love you all for supporting me.

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 849 26
Just various x Male Reader stories, and that only, as I have no knowledge how it is in a same sex couple, so, sorry... Also, your age is 16 in these...
3.3K 160 59
So... this is a different approach to some fanfiction that I've previously written. This is a story circled around two groups of friends. When the qu...
134K 2.3K 29
With the impossible size of the universe, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that there is life beyond just humans out there. Countless things h...
53.1K 722 48
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...