I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

His Daughter.

2.1K 120 51
By KittenWoman99

Zaiden POV

"He?" She looks at me and smiles, "He's my father. You killed my mother and also my aunt."

I smile crawl on my lips, "You're his daughter? Why aren't you trying harder to kill me?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "My mom wasn't there for me and my dad isn't any better."

Cain clears his throat, "What did Elias want you to do?"

She looks at Cain and sighs, "My dad told me about Zaiden's kill list. He told me to find my way up there and after that, he'll do the rest."

I take a sip of my drink, "You do know you're not leaving this place alive, right?"

I hold my gun to her head and Cain stands in front of me, "Wait, let's talk a little bit longer."

I put my gun down, "Talk."

He looks back at Missy, "Why did you go along with this? Didn't you know the consequences?"

She slowly nods her head, "Yeah." She shows us her wrist and we see cuts all the way up her arm, "As you can see I'm pretty much over life. I was hoping Zaiden would kill me."

I drop my head and groan, "It's no fun if you already want to die."

I jump off the bar and walk up to Missy, "Give me your phone."

She hands me her phone, "His name is dad in my phone."

I hum in response and go through her contacts. I click the contact that reads dad and the phone starts ringing.

"You're alive? I thought he would kill you." He laughs out.

"I'm not a fan of killing people who wants to die. It's better when the person is begging for their life." The line goes quiet for a few seconds.

"No more stunts until I meet you in Greece. I'll be there in a few days so be a little bit more patient."

He clears his throat, "So you finally remember me."

I laugh, "I can't believe I almost forgot the man who blew up my old home with me still in it."

"You're alive, aren't you?" I look at Missy, "Yeah, I am. But you won't be for long."

I hang the phone up and drop it on the floor. I look at Bunny and point towards the phone. She walks towards me and put her heel in the phone.

"This is the second person I haven't killed. First was the man from the school and now her."

Bunny looks at me, "But can't you still kill her?"

I shake my head, "No, we can use her when we get to Greece. He may not sound like it, but he was actually relieved when he found out his daughter was still alive."

Bunny bends down in front of Missy, "Have you had sex with Zaidy?"

Missy eyes widen, "W-What?! No!"

Bunny leans closer to her and Missy leans back. I put my hand over Bunny's mouth and she looks at me, "You really want me to kill her, don't you?"

She licks my hand and I pull her up, "The next person I catch you with I will kill them. Do you understand?"

She bites her lip and smile, "I know that's why I tried to kiss her."

I push her against the wall and she looks away from me. I follow her line of sight and see her looking at Missy, "Why do you keep looking at her?"

She keeps her eyes on Missy, "I feel like there's something she's not telling us."

I suck on her neck, "What is she not telling us?"

She pushes me back, "Where's the guy you saw on the phone at?"

I look around, "I don't know."

I walk to where the guy was standing and see the phone he was talking on. I bend down and look at the phone.

I look at Missy and see her playing with her fingers. I touch the phone to turn it on and I see a clock counting down from fifteen.

"Shit!" Cain says as he sees the timer on the phone. "Leo grab the boy! It's a fucking bomb!"

I speed walk towards Missy and grab her by the shirt. Leo grabs the bartender and we run out.

As I get far away from the building I notice that Bunny is nowhere around. I throw Missy to the ground and before I can do anything I see Cain and Bunny running out.

"Take cover now!" Leo shouts as he pulls me behind a car and less than a second later the building explodes.

I quickly stand up and see Cain and Bunny on the ground. Cain is covering Bunny's head as the debris fall.

We walk up to them and they stay on the ground. As we get closer to them we see Bunny trying to pull away from Cain.

"Cain, I can't breathe." She breathes out.

Cain pats her head, "Let me stay like this a few more seconds. We almost just got blown up."

Leo laughs and Cain opens his eyes and looks at us, "Why were you two behind us?"

Cain holds his index finger, "Let me catch my breath. Give me a second."

He finally lets Bunny go and she lets out a loud gasp. She stays on the ground and looks up at the sky while laying on her back.

"The man in there was holding her back. I went back to help her." She looks at me and I get on the ground and put my face closer to hers.

"Were you scared?" She shakes her head and laughs, "Nope."

She gets up and sits on her knees. She stares at me, "Were you?"

I raise my eyebrow, "Never that."

We stand up and she walks past me. She walks up to Missy and grabs her by the shirt. She punches Missy in the face and Missy screams, "Ahh! What the fuck?!"

Bunny throws her to the ground, "That's two times you tried to kill me and Zaidy."

Bunny leans against the car and I look at Missy who is now holding her bloody nose. I walk up to Missy and bend down in front of her, "Killing you will do no good. But if there is a third time of you trying to kill me or Bunny I won't even kill you, but I will torture to where you start begging for your life."

I tap her face and I stand back up. I stand in front of Bunny and trap her in between me and the car. I observe her face, "What?"

"Looking for scratches." She raises her right leg and wraps her arms around my neck, "Am I clear?"

I smile and kiss her on the lips, "All clear." I rub her thigh and she lets out a soft sigh.

From the corner of my eye, I see Missy staring at us. I pull away from Bunny, "Is there anything else you would want to tell me?"

She shakes her head and Cain helps her up, "We'll take her back with us. See you in a few days."

He walks to the car and I look at Bunny. "Let's go."

We get in the car and she looks at me, "Are we going home or a hotel?"

I start the car, "Home."

Niall POV

I am sitting in the living room when Cain and Leo walk through the door with a woman.

"What the hell happened to you?" Cain lets out a long sigh, "Went to the location Zaiden sent and it end up being a set up against him. After we finished them all off there was a bomb with a fifteen-second timer. Also, me and Lyric almost got blown up."

I walk up to him, "Yeah, you had it rough. Go take a shower. Leo will tell me about the woman." He nods his head and walks to his room.

I look at Leo, "Does she know anything?" He shakes his head, "No, she was sent to kill Zaiden."

I look at the woman and see that she has dry blood below her nose, "Did the bomb do this?" I ask her as I get a paper towel and wet it.

She shakes her and I hand her the paper towel, "No, um, Lyric punched her in the nose." Leo answers.

She wipes the blood off her face and I lean against the countertop, "What's your name?"

She looks at me and then at the wall, "Missy."

I look at Leo, "She's the daughter of the guy who's trying to kill Zaiden."

I suck in a sharp breath, "Did Zaiden kill your mom?"

She nods her head, "And my Aunt."

I drop my head, "But I wasn't getting revenge. I did this because my dad told me to."

Leo explains it to me and I sigh, "So we're going to use her against Elias?"

He nods his head and Barry comes out of the room. "Niall, what's going on?"

He stops walking and looks at Leo. I look at them and before I can say anything Cain comes out, "Did you two already fuck? That was fast."

Leo glares at Cain, "No! What the hell?!"

I start laughing and then point at the both of them, "You can see the sexual tension between you two."

Cain laughs and Leo rolls his eyes, "I'm not doing this with you two today."

He turns around and leads Missy to her new room, "Make sure you put her in the right room."

He gives me the finger and me and Cain laugh even harder, "Fuck you!" He shouts making Barry flinch from his loud voice.

Cain lets out a long sigh, "Start packing. Zaiden's ready to go to Greece."

Leo POV

I am getting out of the shower and changing into some shorts. I put a towel on my head and I walk out of the bathroom.

"Are you sleeping on the couch again?" I look towards the door and see Barry.

I nod my head, "Yeah. I'll be out in a minute."

He shakes his head and I arch my eyebrow, "Y-You don't have to sleep on the couch. You can sleep on the bed."

I shake my head, "Unless you haven't been paying attention I'm going to tell you anyway. I'm gay, I like men. Not only that, but you're my type. So me sleeping in the same bed with you is a no go."

He looks at his feet, "Am I ugly then? Is it because I used to live in a school as my shelter?"

My eyes widen at his questions, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

He glares at me and I flinch, "I-I'm gay."

He looks back at his feet, "Was that your first time coming out?"

He shakes his head, "No. I told my parents and they kicked me out."

I dry my hair and sit on the bed, "Why tell me?"

"Isn't it obvious? Because you're also my type." I let out a soft laugh and he looks at me.

"Let's cuddle and go to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
1.4M 49.9K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
5.2K 414 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...