Heister (R6S X Male Reader)

By HazardForUrHealth

An American man, born to become a heister. Him and his crew have robbed many places around the world until th... More

Personnel File
Chapter 1: My Calling
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: The Heist
Chapter 4: Old Acquaintances
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Night Out
Chapter 8: Ready for Action?
Chapter 9: Red Cheeks(Lemon)
Chapter 10: Guard Duty
Chapter 11: Two Sides of Tina
Chapter 12: Helping a Brother Out
Chapter 13: The Past
Chapter 14: Our Kind of Quality Time
Chapter 15: Cost of the Fray
Chapter 17: Gaining Intel
Chapter 18: Interesting Information
Chapter 19: Choices(Lemon)
Chapter 20: Butterflies
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Here for You(Lemon)

2.4K 20 19
By HazardForUrHealth

Yeah just a quick heads up, I don't know to much about relationships so I'm not sure if sex is a great way to help someone in mourning. I just think it works for the situation I'm making, also you should vote.

"Turn your passion into the sharpest weapon."
-Unknown

Frost POV

It's been a week since the mission in Brazil, Y/n hasn't talked to me much, only to Hans and Sydney. They would usually have some beers later at night, I know everyone grieves differently but I wish he would at least talk to me.  

Twitch: Day dreaming?

I shoot up looking at Em, I realized I was staring at the wall like an idiot.

Frost: Yeah just thinking.

She took a seat on the couch beside me, I sat up a bit and made room for her.

Twitch: It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out that Y/n is depressed, also you 2 haven't spent more then 5 minutes together since it happened.

Frost: Not like I can blame him.

Twitch: I'm not saying you should, I was just wondering if your taking it well?

Frost: No I hate it, I hate not talking. I just wish he would.

Twitch: I'm sorry Tina, I'm not sure what to say. 

Frost: There's nothing to say, it's just. . . just a shitty situation. 

Em nudged closer to me and put her arm around me as she gently rubbed my shoulder.

Twitch: He lost his friends, he's gonna need some time.

Frost: I know, I just hate feeling helpless to do anything.

Twitch: Well maybe the best thing you can do for him is give him space, then try just being with him. Just be next to him, and then try talking to him. 

Frost: Thanks for the advice Em.

Twitch: No problem, you helped me out when I was having boy trouble.

Frost: *smiles* Yeah I guess I did.

Time Skip: 3 Days Later, brought to you by Frost trapping Heister in a welcome mat

It was almost 10 at night, I followed Em's advice and gave him some space. I still spent a couple minutes with him during the days just encase he got the wrong idea, I didn't want him to think I was abandoning him. I made sure Hans was staying the night with Grace, he hadn't spent much time with her either since it happened. So as Y/n went back to his dorm alone, I waited a minute before opening his door and stepping inside. I walked into the bedroom seeing him looking up at me, his tired eyes stared into mine. We didn't say anything, I just walked up to bed and got in beside him. I put my arm around him and he rested his head into my shoulder, he put a hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I started to feel his tears dampen my shirt, I pulled his head in closer to me as he started to silently cry.

Heister: I shouldn't of left them their, I should of done something.

Frost: You did everything right, we just didn't know what would happen. It's not your fault, please don't blame yourself.

Heister: I was the reason they came, I was the one that told them to stay, I was the one that wanted revenge, I'm the reason their dead.

His sobs and his pleads made my heart ache, he convinced himself that they died because of him. His tears ran down his face onto me, and I held him tight and stroked his hair. I knew this was all I could do for him, it wasn't enough. I wanted to do more but how could I, this pain and then blaming yourself eats you up inside. It's a black pit of self loathing that takes what feels like a life time to over come, and he's fallen in the middle of it.

Frost: No Y/n your not the reason, they chose to come and fight. Not only that but the one that's responsible is the one that pulled the trigger, please don't blame yourself, you don't deserve it.

I wanted to make him feel better, I wanted to take all his pain away. I know what he needs is to mourn, and maybe I can just hold him as he does.

Heister: I just can't imagine that their gone, and I can't even go to their funerals. Their families hate me, they hate me. . . and I deserve it.

I know his heart was truly hurting, I know their families have their reasons but it's just cruel to think he can't see them one last time. 

Frost: I'm sorry Y/n, I'm so sorry.

His tears increased and he held me tighter, I shifted so I could pull him into me with both arms. I stroked his hair as I rubbed his back, I could feel his heart slow and his breathing simmer out. He wipes his eyes as he sits up, he clears his throat and looks back to me.

Heister: Thank you Tina, I really needed that.

Heister POV

She moved forward pressing her soft and warm lips onto mine, our tongues danced like sparks above a fire. I pulled away from her and looked at her beautiful smile, my confidence hasn't been the same so I looked down and twiddled my fingers. She pulled her shirt off and got on her hands and knees kissing me, she slide her one bra strap off her shoulder as her seductive eyes pierce me.

Heister: You don't have to do the pity sex Tina.

She crawled forward kissing me passionately, she pulled away sliding her hand down my chest.

Frost: It's not pity, I want you take some frustration out. You couldn't control what happened, so I wanna give you that control. I love you, and I never want you to feel this way again. I know I won't be able to prevent that but maybe I could help you in another way, so why don't you bend me over and have your way with me. 

Her smile turns me on, I put my hand on her cheek brushing her hair to the side. I lean forward and press my lips onto hers, as I explored her mouth I pushed her onto her back. I grabbed her wrists trying to hold her down, she resisted but I over powered her slamming her arms to the bed.

Heister: You resisting me?

Frost: It wouldn't fun otherwise.

I pulled both her hands above her head and hold them down with my left arm, I pull her bra up and expose her breasts. She let out a cry as I grabbed them and squeezed, I put my right hand under her neck and kissed her aggressively.  

Frost: *moans* Please be gentle with me master.

Heister: Silence you love it.

I flip her over and grab the back of her pants, I pry it down to her knees and stick my fingers inside her. I grab the back of her hair, she groans as I pull her head back making her woman hood become dripping wet.

Heister: Your so wet, your taking it like a good girl. Go and moan for me, moan bitch!

I bring my hand down and smack her ass as hard as I can, she jumps and twitches as she moans for me. Her ass had a red hand mark where I slapped her, I let go of her hair and spread her cheeks as I finger fuck her into submission. She grabs a pillow and buries her face into it, her cries of pleasure and jerks of ecstasy arouse me.  

Frost: Yes master, you make me feel so good. Will you please let me pleasure you, I wanna suck your cock.

I slow down my hand and look her in the eyes, I grin as I press my thumb into her ass. She squeals and claws at the bed, I press my fingers deeper in both her holes as I smack her ass again in the same place. 

Heister: I wanna hear you beg for it, how bad do you want it Tina? Tell me.

Frost: I want to suck it so bad, I want you to shove your big hard cock down my throat until I choke. I want to gag on it, I want it at the back of my throat. Will you let me please you master, please master?

I pull my fingers out of her, I kiss her as I stand up beside the bed. She gets on her hands and knees with her pants still around her beautiful thighs, she takes off her bra and crawls over to me. Her lustful eyes lock onto mine as she slides my member into her mouth, she went slowly making sure to cover every part of my member in saliva. She started to go faster, the bed started to shake as Tina's speed increased. I put my hand on her head and thrust into her, saliva started to build up and pour from her mouth. My member was rubbing against the back of her throat, every single movement was amazing. But I thought it was about time we moved on, I pull my member out of her throat leaving multiple strands of saliva from my member to her mouth. They slowly dropped and broke, she looked so damn hot like that.

Heister: Good girl, your skills are amazing.

Frost: Thank you master, I only want to please you.

Heister: That's what I like to hear, turn around and show me your ass. 

She flicks around and arches her back, her head was on the bed with her ass up in the air. She was shaking it in anticipation, I rubbed her asshole and clit in which she moaned quietly. 

Frost: Will you please fuck me master, I want your big hard cock inside my tight little pussy. I want you to fuck me into the ground till I cum all over your dick, will you make me feel good master? And I'll make you feel good, you can cum in my little pussy, or on my face. I'll swallow if you want me too, anything for my master.

I grab her by the throat and pull her up so I can whisper into her ear, I slide my fingers inside her tight opening.

Heister: You tell me everything I want to hear, because your such a good girl I'll give you a nice thick creampie. But first I want you to cum 3 times, I wanna feel your tight little pussy squeeze me as you cum. If you don't your master will be angry and will have to punish you, now will you do what I tell you?

Frost: Yes master, I'll cum as much as you want.

Heister: And you better not fake it either, you won't like the consequences. 

Frost: Yes master.

I gently choke her as I give her a kiss, I toss her down on the bed and press myself inside her. With my left hand I rub her clit and my right I smack her ass hard, she pants as I fuck her hard. I pull out of her and push her onto her right side, I climb on the bed and raise her left leg pulling her into me as I fuck her. 

Heister: Damn your body feels amazing!

Frost: And so does your cock, master I'm gonna cum. . . will you fuck me harder master?

I smile and work double time, the whole bed shakes as Tina turns into a moaning mess as she climax's really hard. I don't stop fucking her, I kept up my pace as she keeps cumming. After about 30 seconds I slow down and catch my breath, Tina was winded after her hard orgasm.

Heister: Feel good?

Frost: *huff* Yes. . . *puff* Yes master.

Heister: Tina your body is amazing, I love your really tight and wet pussy, your soft and beautiful breasts, you toned abs, your cute face and sexy thighs. I love you Tina, I love everything about you.

I made the moment serious, she loved the compliments and sat up to kiss me, once we separated she looked into my eyes and says.

Frost: I love you too Y/n, so much that words can't describe. 

I picked her up and laid on my back, she smiled and went back to what we were doing. She giggles and feels up my abs kicking off the rest of my clothes, she starts bouncing on my member enjoying every second of it.

Frost: I love your cock master, treat me like your whore, I want to only be fucked by you.

Heister: You wanna be my whore, then you better get used to being on your knees. And you'll be sucking my dick, and being fucked every day. I'll have you be taking my cum every day, I'll make you into a good little cum slut.

Frost: Yes master, I'll take anything you can give me. 

Heister: That's a good girl!

She moves her hips clockwise well bringing herself up and down, she was really good at riding. I rub her clit more and more, she closed her eyes biting her lip, she was close again. I push her back down into missionary, our eyes were locked on each others as we made love. I thrust harder rubbing her clit, I use my other hand to choke her. It was more aggressive then before, by the looks of it she enjoyed it more too.

Frost: Cu-cumming, master I'm cumming again!

I squeeze her throat tight, I fuck her as hard as I can. Her legs close around me and she jerks trying to escape the ecstasy shes in, I let go of her throat and she falls down gasping for air moaning loudly.

Heister: Don't think we're done yet!

I keep up my movements and fuck her hard, I keep up the choking holding it for about 30 seconds at a time before letting her breathe. 

Heister: Tina I'm almost there.

She moves with me, she rubs my balls as I rub her clit. It felt amazing and looking into her eyes as we fucked was an amazing feeling, I could feel myself start to climax as I without mercy, cum inside Tina. 

Heister: Fuck babe I'm cumming!

I let it all pour out, our love juices mixed together. I pulled out of her watching the semen flow out, Tina got off the bed and got on her knees and looked like a real slut with the face she made.

Frost: You wanna take a picture, you can use it however you want.

Heister: Are you sure?

Frost: Yeah, I want to. It's exciting how you could use it, I love the thrill of it.

She pressed her tits together, I picked up my personal phone and snapped a picture of her. Semen was pouring from her woman hood as amazing tits were pressed together, she was really sexy in the photo and I showed it to her.

Frost: I like it.

Heister: Me to, tell me Tina how many times did you cum?

Frost: Um. . . twice, why?

Heister: Do you have a vibrator in your dorm?

Frost: I do, what's this about?

Heister: Go get it, now.

Frost POV

Ok why is he acting like this?

Frost: Ok what's up with you right now?

I get up off the floor, he walks over to me and press me against the wall.

Heister: Are you disobeying your master? 

Oh, ok then?

Frost: I'll go get it, but I only want to do the whole submissive thing in bed. I wanna be equals in everything else, ok Y/n?

Heister: Ok babe.

He smiles, I get on my clothes not bothering to clean up the mess Y/n made in me. By the way he smiled he liked it too, I walk back to my dorm and grab what Y/n requested. It was a vibrator that was a pink 2 inch oval with a thin cord to a remote control, it had 5 power settings. I take it back to his dorm, when I get inside he pushes me down on the bed taking it out of my hands. He pulls down my pants, and puts a finger to my lips before I could say anything.

Heister: Tina do you remember what I said, if not I'll remind you. I said I want you to cum 3 times, you didn't cum 3 times now did you.

Frost: Uh. . . no?

Heister: So you know what I want you to do now?

Frost: Cum for you?

Heister: Not exactly, I want you to use the vibrator till I'm satisfied.

Frost: And how long will that be. . . master?

Heister: Till I'm satisfied.

He presses the vibrator into me, it was cold but felt really good after just having sex. He turned it onto max instantly with no time to prepare myself.

Time Skip: An Hour Later, brought to you by sexual torture. . . UwU

Frost: Y/n please enough I'm cumming again, please master, please!

I couldn't keep track anymore, I had cum so many times and my pussy was so sensitive.

Heister: Have you learned your lesson about disobeying me?

Frost: Yes master, yes master, yes master! Please I can't take it anymore.

I started to cum again, my whole body was tingling and after this one my mind started to break from cumming so many times. I squirted all over Y/n's bed which made my face turn red, he laughed and pulled the vibrator out of me. He turned it off and let me look at it, it was covered in semen and my love juices. He brought it over my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it, I sucked off everything on it, it tasted so good.

Heister: Good girl Tina, you now learned what will happen if you disobey me again. Did you enjoy today.

Frost: I did master, I loved every second of it. Punish me anytime you want!

Heister: Good girl, but after watching you I'm horny again. Suck my dick, I wanna cum down your throat.

Frost: Yes master, of course.

I grabbed his member and stroked it, I put the vibrator back inside me to arouse him more. I turned it on high and sucked and licked his dick, I gave him head for what felt like forever but was actually about 15 minutes. I came again with the vibrator and he jerked me off as I did, I ended up squirting again which made him climax. His hot sticky cum drenched my throat, it felt and tasted so good. I opened my mouth to let him see what he had done, he nodded and I closed my mouth and swallowed everything he had given me.

Frost: Thank you for the protein master.

Heister: Not a problem.

I sucked out the last bit of semen from his member, I laid in bed and he crawled in beside me. I cuddled up to him and he started to stoke my hair, I loved the affection and wrapped my leg around him.

Heister: You know I would never hurt you, thank you for everything today. Also I love your submissive self as well, your so damn cute when you call me master.

Frost: I know, I love when you fuck my brains out. I love when you dominate me, and I love you as well.

Heister: I love you too Tina.

Damn humans that was a nice ass lemon, Frost really loves to please Heister. I didn't check for spelling errors I'm finishing this really early in the morning, 4:15 am, so if theres a spelling mistake let me know. Also leave a vote if it was good, a comment if you want and don't catch Corona. 3270 words, Hazard out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 159 17
A CIA Operative is recruited to Rainbow to help support the war against the White masks. Being recalled from the Middle East to be redeployed to Rain...
9.2K 58 17
After thrown away to the Military at the age of 6, (Y/N) must hand-fisted his way to become a soldier and also, a survivor of world war between White...
234 14 12
He's my shooter and I'm his target Sorry I'm not good at descriptions but pls read *mature scenes and language* • I don't own any of the photos I pu...
Lemons By Allie

Fanfiction

30.9K 125 26
18 and up only please I'm not responsible if you are not 18 or above and read these. because I didn't make your account.