The Band Broke Up (First Book...

By thewantedpotato

Jay has been Gay for about a year now and he can't stop thinking about his bandmate Nathan Sykes. Unfortunate... More

Worried
"I Need You To Lie"
Here Goes Everything
Spinning
You've Got To Be Kidding
Temptations
So...
Nice To See You Again.
He's Mine!
Finish The Night
Relentless
Get Away
Important
Touchy Subjects
Roofies?
Jaysexual
This is it.
New Chapters

This is it... the book!

173 5 4
By thewantedpotato

Hey! It's officially here and I need some feedback for the new book Just Hold On! Thank you all so much.

1.) This is a trilogy idea but should I make a MPreg for Jaythan?

2.) I REALLY need a photocover for the new story, anyone?

3.) Sex Scenes, I'm getting worse at them with each day I get more lesbian-ish. Will someone "help" me? I will give the proper acknowledgements!

4.) Is there anything imparticular that you want?

I love your feedback and value you all so much. Now, to sum up Harry Potter in 99 seconds! Unbelievable, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859 39 18
Nathan Sykes is the most popular in his band, The Wanted, and is loved by many teenage girls, he could have any one of them, but he has a secret that...
49.2K 505 25
Nathan has pretty much always been in love with his band member and best friend Jay. After carrying the weight on his shoulders for almost 2 years he...
7.8K 194 16
*COMPLETED* *Correcting Mistakes* Max has known he was gay since he was a child, but he's never told a living soul. Unfortunately (or in his case, f...
19K 651 35
"Joanna's a dominican girl who's about to graduate and start college to study medicine, her life's about to change when she meets Nathan Sykes, a mem...