Jab we weds by chance

By Missus_Grumpy

18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Man... More

Prologue
Characters
Nandini Moorthy
Manik Malhotra
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 45

8.1K 581 46
By Missus_Grumpy

I stepped inside the Saxena Mansion and my nerves were on fire today. I know a while back I was being too cool about all of this like it hardly matters and I am prepared to face them but nooo I am hell scared about all of this, but couldn't let my family and Manik find out about it otherwise they would have never allowed me to do this at first place..

Come on Nandu you have to be strong you are doing this for Amma and Appa and For Manik's Dad of course, all of them didn't deserve to be get separated from their family.. They all deserve to live but these murderers didn't let them.. So be Brave Nandu and get them.. Yes Nandu, you can do it..

I ring the door bell and a maid answered the door, I told her I am here to meet Mr. Saxena and she took me inside without asking much, I guess she was prepared for it.. Well good for me..

I came inside and saw all those bloody murderers having a fun time smiling and laughing, I just hate their laugh, I so hate them.. Their fun was short lived when they saw me coming, I also fake a shock cum scared expression like I wasn't expecting to see them there..

Harshad - Mrs. Malhotra what a pleasant surprise..

Nandini - Oh hello Mr. Saxena, I didn't knew you were already having guest over, I guess wrong timing..

Soha - You always have a wrong timing and why the hell are you here, After disrespecting my parents and brother, didn't you had enough?

Harshad - Behave yourself Soha, is this the way to talk to your guest..

Nandini - oh it's fine Mr. Saxena.. What else can you expect from Kamini Singhania's daughter.. I am sorry to interrupt, I will just come later on..

Kamini and Soha glared at me at the cute insult I have thrown their way and I patted myself mentally not bad Nandu, going good... carry on..

Harshad - No no Mrs. Malhotra, it's fine and please take a seat..

I sat down and saw leaving Harshad everyone else was shooting daggers at me especially that man whore Madhyam..

Nandini - Actually we are throwing a party at Malhotra Mansion to celebrate Fab5's new Album success.. You came personally to invite Malhotra's and FAB5 last time so Manik wanted to do the same but at end moment producers called for a important meeting and he had to leave. So I decided to come myself...

Harshad - Wow great news, no wonder the album is hit already, these guys are awesome..

Nandini - Yeah, Fab 5 is just great.. Well it will be really great if you and your wife could make it to the party tonight..

And before Harshad could reply, his phone rang I guess Manik has called to get him out of the room.. Harshad excused himself saying it's an important call and he will be back.. My palms become sweaty immediately when I was left in a room with full of my enemies.. But I didn't drop my composure.. Stay calm Nandu, just act cool...

Soha- You think you are at cloud nine after marrying Manik, don't know what Manik saw in you..

Nandini - Same things that he was not able to see in you..

Soha - Oh please Nandini get your facts clear, Manik didn't left me, I dumped him. I know he still likes me.

And I burst out laughing at her, dumb bitch she is.. I laughed for good 5 minutes but have to shut up looking at their steamy faces

Nandini - Seriously Soha, you should come out of your dream land. My husband's bad days are yet not started that he will have feelings for you. And maybe you was the one leaving Manik by your own will but look at yourself now still trying to please him...

Soha - Shut up you bitch, no matter how hard you try, I will snatch Manik away from you You just wait and watch.

"You shut up and listen to me carefully you bitch, Manik is mine only mine and don't even try separating him from me because I am not naïve like Neyo Mom. Just like what your Aunt tried with My Mom, if you even thought of trying it nah, I will kill you. Nobody can separate Manik and Nandini, no one. Not in this life at least Just like no one could separate Raj and Neyonika, right dear Aunty..." I gave a sweet Smile to Satya Aunty and she looked like she could murder me any moment.. Soha got up from her seat to attack me, but Maddy hold her back..

Maddy - Little birdy has got her wings Aunty. I think she forget what all we have done to her and what more we can do.

Satya - She shouldn't have forget that, oh poor Nandu you miss that torture don't you... And who said that nobody could separate your Mom and Dad, see Aiyappa did. He is no more..

Nandini - Oh come on Aunty seriously, he just died two years ago.. They both lived the major part of their life with each other, they lived happily in their world, they had a son.. But what did you got? A year, a month, a week nothing, you didn't even got a day as his wife. He might be not here but still Neyo Mom is addressed as Mrs. Raj Malhotra not you.

Satya - Speaking a little too much, aren't you? Raj loved me, he was mine and only mine. If that stupid Raghuvendra wouldn't had left Neyonika that day then Raj would be here with me alive...

Kamini - Di these Malhotra's wives have a habit of snatching other's love. First her so called Mother in law snatched yours and now her wannabe daughter in law betrayed my son and is doing the same with my daughter. Both these ladies deserves huge punishment.

Nandini- Oh please who gave you permission to open your mouth? And what punishment's you guyz will give me? You can't do anything. Just barking dogs and seldom bites. Did you forget how I ran away from just under your nose leaving your baby Son alone at Mandap. Ole ole ole...

Satya - You are forgetting Nandini, all those tortures that we did to you. Did you forgot how your Uncle use to hit you, how he use to burn you with iron or sometime with hot oil. Did you forget everything? Do you want me to remind you? 

And all that came into my mind and I shuddered.. No I haven't forgotten anything and I don't think, I would ever... My eyes got moist but hey Nandu you get them confessed this, yes going good Nandu just don't give up already.. she is saying all this to make you weak but you are Nandini Manik Malhotra... You won't let them win...

Nandini- Of course Aunty, how can I forget my Uncle's torture and your fake love. I gave you place of my Amma but you turned out to be a witch...

Satya - Oh poor Nandu. I broke your trust didn't I? You know I always wanted that not your Uncle but I should do all those things to you but I couldn't you know, I didn't like to stress myself.. So I convince your Uncle to do all this on my behalf and look he exactly did what told...

And my mouth opened in an O, so she wanted to torture me, but why would she hate me, what did I ever do to her? I look at her and she is smiling evilly like she is pleased on her new revelation  but I won't let you be happy for long Mrs. Moorthy.. I smirked at her and her smiled wash off..

"Well whatever you say Aunty but the truth is that you couldn't do anything. You people entered in this villain mode for my money, but look didn't get even a single penny. My Appa's will destroyed your plan first and then I destroyed another one by running away. So, what did you got? Nothing, absolutely nothing. Aww poor you guyz even after all these efforts you didn't get anything. You couldn't snatch anything from my parents neither when they were alive nor when they left. Even after torturing me this much, you got nothing. See here I am in front of you all happy with my new family.."

Nandini - Even your Son doesn't trust you anymore so I guess it's safe to say that you are the only one in loss, not me. But one thing I would like to know, why will you torture me this much for the property when you know I could have given up that easily with little love also. So, why do you hate me so much? What have I ever done to you?

She looked at me disgustingly and then gave that evil smirked of her...

Satya - You are a daughter of Aptakrishnan Moorthy and Swara Moorthy that is your first mistake and my son loved you and your Mother more than his own Mother was your second mistake. I hated you Mother-daughter, especially your Mother. 

And I sighed how much hate this Women is actually carrying inside her heart, my Mother never bitched about her, she was too sweet too do it anyway.. But here she hated her for what reasons, I wanted to know everything today..

Nandini - Amma never thought anything wrong for you nor she said any bad words for you. She loved Manyu as his own son then why did you hated her? How can you hate such a kind lady?

Satya - Kind my foot.. You know, no wonder you consider Neyonika as your own Mother because there is not much difference in both of them. They both killed my happiness, they both snatched my love...

What the hell was she talking about, I looked at her strangely is she out of her mind and she laughed, that scary laugh of her, "Oh poor Nandu you are so naïve, stop acting so tough and the fear that's in your heart let it show on your face too.."

Nandini - I am not scared of you, not now, not ever...

And then suddenly she came too close to me and I stepped back in fear, at this moment she actually look more scary than Uncle all these years.. She look directly into my eyes, "You should be afraid of me Nandini otherwise your fate will also end like your parents and your Father in law.. You will be dead just like them..." And her laughter was actually echoing around the house, she did it, she killed them oh Aiyappa how could she do that, I couldn't stop the tears coming out from my eyes.. She is the reason I am turned orphan, she is the reason Manik's happy family shattered.. I hate this bitch.. I hate her...

Satya - Aww baby Nandani is crying now..

Nandini - Why did you do that why?  What did they even do to you?

She took a hold of my hair in her fist and glared at me, the pain was unbearable I squirmed under her death grip but she didn't budge, "What they did, you wanna know what they did? They snatched away my happiness.. I was Raj's best friend, soon friendship turned into love and I started dreaming about our future together but that Neyonika came in between and she took away Raj from me. I tried everything Nandini to separate them, but I couldn't break them off. Then one day my parents brought me to Mangalore where I met your Appa. The happiness which Raj couldn't give me, I thought I will find that in your Appa. But once again I was rejected, he chose your Mother over me and they made me marry this useless brother of his. What was wrong with me han? Tell me why did they all did this to me? Both those ladies snatched away my happiness and your Amma she didn't stop there only, you both tore me apart from my only son. So I took revenge, I planned that accident and I killed them off, yes you heard me right Nandini I killed 3 of them..." And she left me with a jerk

My whole world came crashing down to me, she is the culprit she killed them she took 3 innocent lives.. She was laughing, shouting her deeds like she has done something award worthy.. Anyone who see her now will take her as a psycho bitch.. 

Nandini - You are crazy, because of your stupid obsession you killed my parents and Dad.. You are a psycho bitch, how can you do that you bitch how can you?

I tried to attack her but Soha and Kamini pushed me back and in that struggle my Pallu was pulled that made that Broch came out on the ground, I look at all of them but nobody realized and I took a deep breath but then sudden hit on my head made me stop and soon after I was summoned in darkness..

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally all the secrets have been revealed well this was the most twisted one you gyz agree? from the start we believe Chachu is evil but no it was Satya... she is the mastermind.. well she is the scariest character.. Loving someone crazily is not bad, but be happy in whatever they are happy in.. if their happiness in not with you then move on.. Yes it's bad that she got rejected twice but nobody gave her the right to destroy two happy families just because she wanted to satisfy her ego.. it's insane...

I hope you gyz like it.. please please vote on the chapter and comment down your reaction on above plot.. Happy reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 37.5K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
31.6K 3.5K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
304K 28.3K 67
29/08/2020- 07/06/2022 Nandani Sharma, typical Indian girl next door who lived in Bangalore with her Dida and younger brother Rishabh. Her parents di...
472K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...