Double Trouble (Shokugeki No...

By BisexualHoney

☄!!!ON HIATUS!!!☄ "Cooking is an endless wilderness." "A wilderness dotted with innumerable good and bad flav... More

《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
Chapter 7: Shokugeki?
Chapter 8: Let the Games Begin
Chapter 9: The One Who Wins
Chapter 10: To The Training Camp
Chapter 11: Welcome!
Chapter 12: Screwed
Chapter 13: Another Hint
Chapter 14: First Trial
Chapter 15: 1st "Clue"
Chapter 16: Closing In
Chapter 17: Realization
Chapter 18: Childhood Friends
Chapter 19: 1st day✓
Chapter 20: Challenge
Chapter 21: Tadokoro
Chapter 22: 2-vs-1
Chapter 23: Shokugeki Begin!
Chapter 24: Restaurant Tadokoro Opens!!
Chapter 25: We Lost......?

《Chapter 1》

8.4K 206 86
By BisexualHoney

Chapter 1: Tootsuki Academy

In a city located inside Japan, inside the shopping district of Sumire Street, two teens can be seen standing side by side with each other by the entrance of Yukihira Diner.

A teenage boy at the age of 15 is standing tall with an apron tied around his waist as he folded his arms across his chest proudly. A white bandana is wrapped tightly around his dark red hair. A vertical scar is on his left eyebrow that was there since he was a brat. He is better known as Yukihira Soma.

Beside him was his twin brother who is standing tall in 171 cm(5'7 feet). Like his brother, a white bandana is also wrapped tightly around his head, his hair color is a lot lighter than Soma's, people having mistaken it as pink sometimes. A scar that looks very much like Soma's can be seen on his right eyebrow. He is known as Yukihira Sumu. The younger twin of the Yukihira Twins.

This twins are the right and left hand of Yukihira Jouichiro, their father who is also the one who runs their family diner that is more commonly known as Yukihira Diner. Joichiro is a man that has long brown hair which is swept back, save for a single group of bangs that hangs over his face down to his chin. His eyes are sharper and more serious than his son's are and he has a slight beard on his chin. His body is also well toned.

"The day will come-" Soma paused while smirking, letting Sumu finish his sentence.
"-when we will be the king of this castle." Sumu finished.

"Cause Yukihira is the castle where we will be perfecting our cooking." Both of them looked up to where the logo of their diner is placed, shining brilliantly in shades of black, red, and white.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Soma, Sumu." Their dad suddenly called out to them while they were closing the restaurant.

"For two or three years, I'm going to....." Jouichiro purposefully slowed down.

"If you have something to say-" Soma started.
"-then say it." Sumu finished with a tick mark appearing on both the sides of their faces.

"Close this restaurant."

Jouichiro was met with silence. He could see his children's brain trying to comprehend what he just said.

And it wasn't long til they finally stopped loading.

"HAAAAAH????!!!!" They both asked at the same time.

"You can't be serious!" They both shouted as they both grabbed their father's shoulder.

"Yeah, I know... I'll have to apologize to our regulars." Jouichiro said as he avoided any eye contact with his sons.

"Apologize to your sons first!!!" The twins shouted in front of his face as they both shook his shoulder, hard.

"An old friend of mine suggested working together." Joichiro explained calmly as he forced his sons hands away from him.
"I'll be living with them for a while, so I won't be back here." He continously explained as he walked to the back side of their restaurant.

The twins were shell shocked from the news. They were still trying to understand what is happening as they held onto each others arms.

"But you can't just..." Soma silently complained as he felt Sumu wrap his hands around his left arm.

"As soon as I get my stuff, I'll be leaving." Their dad added.

"Wait..." Sumu silently pleaded, his eyes were shaking as he tries to calm his brother and himself down. They stood in the middle of the room, unsure of what to do.

"I'll send you both some money to live on."

"We said wait!" The twins desperately yelled at their father.

"You..." Sumu's voice slightly cracked as he let go of his brother's arm.

"....your also gonna leave us?" Soma finished, his voice full of disbelief.

They both watched as Jouichiro's expression became dark, full of hidden anger, before it got softer and he walked towards them.

The twins immediately moved to meet their father halfway and gave him a hug.
He patted both their heads as he murmured in their ears reassuringly.

"I'm not leaving you." Jouichiro kissed their foreheads softly.
"But it's time for the both of you to go. Go figure out what you've got." He pulled away from the hug and gave them a smile.

The brothers tried to go back to their father's side. However, Jouichiro shoved two thick sets of paper in their faces.

The twins grumbled and glared at their father, affection already forgotten, before they read what was written in the paper.

"Cooking school?" Both of them asked.

The first one page says: Educational Institution Engetsu Teahouse Culinary Academy Transfer Information.

"Why do we have to go to a school like this now?" Sumu asked suspiciously.

"It's perfect timing, isn't it?" Their father said in a nonchalant manner.
"I'm closing the restaurant, and you can earn high school credits there." Their father explained.

"Just go study there for three years. I'll be going then." Joichiro grabbed the suitcase where he arranged all the things he would bring.

"Soma, Sumu." he said as a father to his kids.

"Take care, okay?" He then kissed them on the forehead once more and turned to leave without saying goodbye.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Tsk." Soma clicked his tongue as he grabbed his brother's hand, intertwining them together, forcing himself to calm down.

"Paying to learn how to cook is so stupid." Soma mumbled.

The twins were now walking in a path full of blooming cherry blossoms. As said in the papers that their father gave them, Tootsuki Academy should be close by now.

"A culinary school would be just like.." Soma mumbled angrily.
"A place where old people teach really obedient students." Sumu said while nodding his head as both of them imagined what it would look like.

"Gaaah!"
"I failed the advancement test"
"I'm done for. My life is over."

Soma was surprised when he saw ten students (or more, Soma doesn't care) wailing and crying about how their life is now over and some other shit.

Sumu was dumbfounded when he saw a big fat man kneeling in front of a guard saying:
"I beg you! I'll donate ten million or even twenty million! Just take back my son's expulsion!"

"Woah! This is pretty serious Su-chan." Soma chuckled nervously as cold sweat trickled down his forehead.

"I know, So-chan." Sumu was in no better shape.

"L-let's try calling dad?" Sumu suggested.

Soma immediately fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled their father's number. When their father answered, they didn't beat around the bush and immediately asked.

"Dad! What is happening here?!" Both of them shouted into the phone.

"Oh, I didn't tell you? That's Japan's top culinary school, with a graduation rate of less than 10%." Jouichiro lightly laughed as he heard the both of them panicking over the phone.

"It's a super elite institution. Good luck to you two." He snickered as he hung up the phone.

The twins didn't hear their father hung up as they were busy gaping over the fact that their father......

It seems like their father just willingly sent them to a battlefield.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Editor's POV:

Hello hello minna-san(~ ̄³ ̄)~

It's been a while but I'm here to do this once more.

This story will be experiencing a bit of a major editing. I may change some scenes that is not needed anymore to the new plot I'm going to do.

Oh! This may contain a bit of yaoi, yuri and twincest. Don't like it, don't read it.

"Shokugeki no Souma is not mine and would never be mine. All the things that are here except for some characters and events are from the original manga. The only things that are mine are the slight change in the plot and my OC. Thank you very much."

P.S.
Did you know that Sumu means 'mist' in Japanese? I've been writing his name since 2020 and I just knew wtf-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.2M 47K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
101K 5.7K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
488K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...