Beat Me Bleeding

By taraniamh

Abbie is just a normal 13 year old girl with a secret, Abbie has been abused by her father-Harry- ever since... More

Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 1
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 2
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 3
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 4
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 5
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 6
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 7
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 9
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 10
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 11
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 12
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 13
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 14
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 15
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 16
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 17
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 18
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 19
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 20
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 21
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 22
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 23
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 24
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 25
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 26
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 27

Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 8

10.2K 192 43
By taraniamh

Heyyy I know I said I was going to upload on Monday but the chapter is already done so I'm just going to upload it now, but next week it will be uploaded on the Monday :)

I like this chapter because Abbie is so happy in this, so I like it :)

Enjoy!

Vote!

=====================

Chapter 8

“Abbie?” Mummy knocked on my door. 

I quickly snapped my sketch book closed and hid it under to bed.

“Yes?” I asked, my tone disgusted.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said a week ago.” Mummy started, yeah that’s right we haven’t talked in a week and I know its paining her, and believe me it hurts me too, but its all part of the plan to save baby.

I’ve decided not to call it he or she because I don’t know what it will but, plus it just makes it sound like a mistake so I’m called it baby.

“I’m going to keep the baby.” She smiled.

I jumped up off my bed and leaped at her. “Really?” I asked, filled with happiness.

She nodded smiling. I hugged her then placed my hand on her stomach, “I told you I’d save you.” I smiled to baby.

Mummy rolled her eyes, “I knew you were up to something.”

I giggled.

“Come on, we’ve got to go and tell Paul now.” 

We walked into meet Paul and Mummy fiddled with her dress and her face had a nervous expression, “What’s wrong Jenny? You’re scaring me.” Paul whispered coming up to mummy and I. 

“Abbie is there something wrong?” Paul asked looking me up and down to see if anything was wrong with me.

I let out a chuckle, “No, everything is fine, perfect. Amazing-” I started, but mummy nudged me in the ribs.

“Ow.” I looked up at her.

“Well?” Paul asked.

“I’m- I’m.” She took a deep breath. “Paul, I’m pregnant.” As soon as those three words left mummy’s mouth Paul grabbed her and spun her around in circles. 

I laughed and joined their hug. “This is amazing!” Paul smiled, “Its just what we need!” 

“I know right!” I exclaimed, “Oh I’m going to be late for school. Bye.” I waved grabbing my bag and heading towards the door. “I’ll walk home.” I yelled.

“I thought you’d be nervous.” Mummy said.

“I am but I am so happy right now.” Paul smiled and then they kissed.

I beamed and closed the door.

The school bus was just pulling up to the bus stop.

“Crap.” I muttered, sprinting for the bus.

“Morning Child.” The bus driver greeted me, as I climbed onto the bus.

“Morning.” I smiled back.

I walked up to my best friends and sat next to Rose, “What the hell is with this guy?” I whispered to Rose and Michael. 

Rose giggled and Michael said. “Pedophile right there.” 

“Oh and guess what? There’s a new boy at school.” Rose said excitedly. 

 I rolled my eyes, “This is all you heard all morning, right?” I asked Michael.

“Yep, but hey that’s what happens when you hang out with girls.” He rolled his eyes, getting off the bus.

We all laughed and walked into school, “See you Michael.” I waved his locker was on the other side of the school. 

“Abbie apparently he is so hot!” She kept of rambling. On and on and on and on and on and I think you get the point.

“Okay I get it.” I giggled at her. “And his name is Danny.”

“How do you know?” She asked eyes wide, as she got books out of her locker.

“I heard some desperate girls talking about it, sort of like you.” I smiled widely at her.

She stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same.

“Why does he have to be so cute?” She complained leaning against his locker and tilting her head to the side. 

I followed her gaze, and groaned. Yes he was cute but I don’t date. “Because he’s a jock.” I said to my best friend. 

Rose is my best friend. She’s short and pale with long curly black hair and big blue eyes. She has freckles on her cheeks although they are fading as she gets older. She’s cute and very smart, any guy would be lucky to have her. 

“Oh my gosh he’s walking over here. How do I look?” She said smoothing her hair out and tugging on her top. 

I rolled my eyes “You look perfect, as always.” 

“Hey.” Danny says flashing an amazing smile. Wait, amazing! What on Earth am I thinking. No its not amazing.

I smiled at him and Rose said “Hi, are you new here?”

No shit Rose.

He chuckled, “Yes, and you are?” He asked, his english accent was clear through his words. Great I’m going to hear about that.

“I’m Rose and this is my best friend, Abbie.” I waved at him, smiling slightly.

“What class have you guys got next?” He asked smiling again.

“English.” I smiled.

“Math.” Rose smiled even wider.

“Cool I have English too.” Danny smiled at me.

“Great.” I said but then gave the look to Rose. Rose’s smile went down a bit but she still smiled.

Danny and Rose started talking about random things, while I looked around all of the girls were glaring at us. I glared back. I mean come on we’re 13 not bloody eighteen.

“Well I’ll leave you two to it.” I called over my shoulder, walking to English.

I sat at the back off the class, next to Michael. And told him all about what happened with Rose and Danny. 

Mr Ready was in the middle of a lecture on something, but then he stopped and I looked up from my work. Danny was here.

“Ah! Class it seems we have a new student.” Mr Ready sounded pleased. “Well son what’s your name?”

“It’s Danny.” He said looking straight at me the whole time.

 “Alright, let’s see where you shall sit…”

“He can sit behind me Sir!” 

“Or, he could sit next to me!” 

“No, next to me.” 

“Don’t listen to them they just want attention, he can sit next to me.”

“Ladies! That’s enough he will sit where I tell him to sit, now shut up!” Mr Ready yelled, I smiled. Mr Ready is my favorite teacher. “Ok, now like I was saying you will be seated next to…” He trailed off thinking again.

I rolled my eyes but then froze when I heard my name.

Danny sat down next to me, and smiled at Michael, “Hey I’m Danny.” He reached over me and shook Michael’s hand.

“Michael.” He replied before looking back towards sir.

I giggled at Michael’s reaction probably jealous that all of the girls aren’t after him anymore. 

I mean yes I will admit it Michael is hot, with his tanned skin and brown eyes that matched his hair perfectly. He was fit too, he played football and had seriously good abs.

“Someone is a little bit jealous.” I whispered to Michael my tone was teasing. 

“No, never.” He replied.

“Sure.” I rolled my eyes.

“You think he’s hot don’t you.” Michael asked, his question surprised me and my eyes went wide, his narrowed his eyes.

“Okay, I do but I think you’re hot, I wouldn’t go out with you.” I admitted, blushing slightly.

He was. Danny, had an amazing smile, and those light green eyes were to die for. His blonde hair fell onto his face slightly but he would always shake his head to get it out of his face. And I bet under that shirt there’s more muscle than Michael.

Abbie! What are you thinking snap out of it.

“Leave it to you Abbie, to give someone an compliment but then an insult straight after.” Michael chuckled.

Danny shot a confused look over to us.

“Abbie! Michael! Would you like to share your conversation with the class?” Mr Ready asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No sir.” I blushed.

“No I insist. What could possible be more interesting than my speech?” My Ready smiled.

“Everything.” Michael whispered under his breath. I bit my lip trying not to laugh.

Standing up I said, “Well its my birthday on Saturday and you’re all invited.” I beamed, listening to everyone cheering.

“Thanks for the interruption Abbie.” 

“No problem.” I smiled.

Danny looked down looking sad, “That means you too.” I smiled at him, causing him to smile his amazing smile back.

+_+

I was happily skipping down the street with my school bag, school has been great! Mummy is great! Paul is great! Life is great!

 I have my two best friends, Rose and Michael. Plus I have a dad a mum and little brother or sister.

I smiled widely.

I feel so happy and free, I’m never going back to the old me, the shy Abbie, the scared Abbie and the ugly Abbie. Now I’m the confident, happy and beautiful Abbie!

I love Paul, he’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a dad. I think I might start calling him dad. 

“Dad.” I whispered. I like the way that sounds, I like the way it slips off my tongue. 

Yes Dad, Paul will be my dad. He will raise me, and embarrass me when my friends come over, he will hate my boyfriend, and when I grow up he will walk me down the isle on my wedding day.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t realize a white van following me, I started to get nervous. 

Harry has a white van like that, it could be him. No, no, no its not him, its just my imagination. The person in the white van isn’t Harry and the white van isn’t following me, he’s just a nice man minding his own business.

Yeah, that’s it.

With these thoughts I started to calm down. And I laughed at my caution.

I turned the corner into Paul’s street, smiling. But the van also turned, my heart rate sped up. 

Calm down Abbie all you need to do is run to Paul’s house and then your safe. I turned around to face the van, and I saw, Harry- my dad.

I gasped, walking backwards. Before I knew it I was running, running really fast.

“PAUL!” I yelled. “PAUL! MUMMY!” 

I broke through the front door, breathing heavily.

“Hunnie what’s wrong? What is it?” Mummy rushed, worried.

“Harry!” I panted out, hunching over grabbing my stomach.

“Hunnie, I’ve already said we don’t have to see him ever again.” She giggled, holding onto Paul.

“No, mummy! He’s here! He followed me home!” 

“WHAT!” Paul shouted.

I jumped, I’ve never heard him shout before.

He rushed out of the house. 

“Paul don’t, you’ll make things worse.” Mummy rushed after him.

I followed her. “No let him, back Harry’s ass.” 

“PAUL KICK HIS ASS!” I yelled.

“Abbie!” Mummy gasped.

As soon as Harry saw Paul he drove off, yeah that’s right.

“Nice one, Dad.” I giggled, giving Paul a high five.

Dad looked at me, astonished.

“I can’t believe you two.” Mummy stormed into the house.

“You-you called me Dad.” Paul smiled down at me.

“Yeah, well you are really, you make me and mummy happy, and you take care of us and love us all at the same time. So you are.” I blushed.

Paul picked me up and spun me around.

“Thank you, thank you!” He laughed.

I giggled, “Daddy, I love you, you make me and mummy better. I hope we make you better too.”

“Oh you do Abbie, you do.” My dad beamed.

My mummy looked out the window, and smiled. Because she saw me, hugging my daddy.

============================

(C) Tara Rattigan

Do you guys still think something bad is gonna happen?

Comment I love to hear your opinions :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
169K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.5K 96 1
𝗨𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗, 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟 Caitlin Scott thought that it was over. That the anonymous villain was put to rest but pea...
23K 275 20
Not related to adopted by a dentist, stand alone book. My name is Chloe Davis and I am 8 years old. I grew up in a small orphanage in a small town. I...