The Waltz (Jotakak)

By Sinnamon_pancake

2 months after returning from Egypt, Jotaro's main school event is happening in a few weeks. The theme is "wa... More

A/N
Chapter 1: Resuming Time
Chapter 2: A Storm's Coming
Chapter 3: A Rude Awakening
CHAPTER UPDATE!!!!!!
Chapter 4: Can't Catch A Break
Chapter 5: Star Dancer
Chapter 6: Mission Failed
Chapter 7: Jotaro Jackson
Chapter 8: Challenge Accepted
Chapter 9: How It's Done
Chapter 11: Everytime We Touch I Swear I Could Die
Chapter 12: Problems
Bonus Chapter: Kid n' Play
Chapter 13: Ouch
Happy Jotakak Week!
Bonus Chapter: I Will Survive
Bonus Chapter: Guy's Night
Chapter 14: Forgetful Mornings
Another Chapter Update!
Chapter 15: Oh! That's a Cheater!
Chapter 16: Moving Forward
Chapter 17: What?
A/N
Chapter 18: Falling for You
Chapter 19: Love Hotline
Chapter 20: Thoughts
Chapter 21: True Preparation
Chapter 22: Anticipation
A/N
New Update Schedule
Chapter 23: Eyes are the Window to the Soul
Chapter 24: Walking on Eggshells
Chapter 25: Tuesday Nights
Bonus Chapter: Trick for a Treat
A/N
Chapter 26: Notes
Chapter 27: Hold Me Close
Merry Christmas/chapter update
A/N

Chapter 10: Schedule

3.8K 196 405
By Sinnamon_pancake

March 19, 1989
7:45am
Kakyoin Residence

     I've been standing at the front gate to Kakyoin's house for ten fucking minutes. Not because he's running late, but because I'm early. To be fair I had a perfectly valid reason for coming early, and that reason's name is Joesph Joestar aka the old man. He wouldn't stop teasing and interrogating me about how my lesson with Kakyoin went after he had walked in on my face being the same shade as a tomato. So, after enduring it for a good fifteen minutes I decided to leave in fear that I would beat him to a bloody pulp if I stayed any longer. I could feel myself scowl at the memory.

"Good freakin grief." I mumbled under my breath.

"Woah, what's got you making that scary face this early in the morning? Y'know if you keep scowling like that you'll get wrinkles." I didn't even have to turn around to know it was Kakyoin, I could recognize that snarky voice anywhere. I sighed and turned towards a grinning Kakyoin.

"If I was worried about getting wrinkles I wouldn't be smoking now, would I?" I scoffed giving him an amused glance.

"Ha ha, now why were you scowling like that? It's only-" He looked down at his watch then black up at me, "8:05am, what could have possibly happened?"

"I was just remembering something that pissed me off." I deadpanned. I saw curiosity flash through Kakyoin's eyes but it quickly vanished.

"Well just do what my mom always told me, turn that frown upside down!" He lifted his arm up and and dragged it across his face to form a smile. I just stared at him, all emotion a void on my face. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Why aren't you smiling? It always worked for me." I continued to stare at him blankly. Kakyoin then started reaching his hands up towards my face, "Here I'll help you." He took both of his index fingers and moved the corners of my mouth to smile. "There, perfect. A little creepy, but it suits you I guess." I swatted his hands away and he chuckled.

"Good grief, let's just get going already." I pulled my hat down. We started making our way down the sidewalk.

"So, Jotaro I've been wanting to talk to you about something." Kakyoin started. I grunted to show that I was listening. "Well about the dance lessons, I made a schedule for when we will practice." He continued.

"What did you come up with then?" I asked.

"Well I came up with this; everyday we will practice at lunch and after school, and on the weekends we will practice from 1 o'clock to 4 since I have to be home for dinner. How does it sound?" He finished. I thought over what he said.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." I answered.

"Great! So it's settled." He beamed giving me a wide smile. We talked carelessly about random topics and school until we were interrupted by those annoying bitches again. I noticed that Kakyoin scowled when a girl called out my name but it disappeared almost immediately. He's probably just annoyed that he was interrupted in the middle of what he was saying. The rest of the walk to school was spent with the bitches unfortunately, but it's not anything I'm not already used to.

When we reached the front of the school the crowd of girls started to disperse as they went to their respective classes. Kakyoin and I walked through the halls until we got to the stairs where we would be going to different places.

"Well this is where we part ways, for now at least." Kakyoin said glancing down the hallway where he would be going next. "Be ready for our dance lesson at lunch ok!"

"I'll try." I responded. He laughed lightly then waved goodbye as he made his way down the hallway.

***Time skip brought to you by schedules***

     I get up from my desk and head out of the classroom. History sucks ass, at least I have lunch now to make my day a little bit better. I swiftly make my way through the halls and down the stairs to the lockers. I walk up to locker number 34 and unlock it, instead of being met by a nicely wrapped bento box I'm greeted with a waterfall of letters. Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I can feel my mood getting worse and worse by the second. I have Star Platinum quickly pick up all the letters and organize them into a neat stack in m locker. I grab my bento and slam the door shut, I then start making my way down the halls to get to the stairs.

"Good grief, these letters are a pain." I made my way to the roof only to see that Kakyoin had beaten me to it. He was sitting on the ground against the fence with his bento in his lap and two bags next to him.

"Oh hello Jotaro! I've been waiting for you to get here," He gave me a small wave.

"Why? You could've eaten without me." I said giving him a confused glance.

"I wouldn't be a very good friend if I didn't wait for you in order to eat." He said matter of factly.

"Yeah, yeah, anyways what's in the bags?" I went to go sit in front of him in the ground.

"Hm? Oh these, this is your load of letters that I got today." He tilted the bags so I could see the contents inside. I should've guessed. Both of us opened our bentos, but when I went to take a bite Kakyoin used his chopsticks to grab the food that I was about to put in my mouth and ate it himself. After he kept on taking from my bento until I slapped his hand away.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snapped. Kakyoin glared at me.

"Did I not tell you?" He asked feigning innocence.

"Tell me what?" I grumbled.

"About my rule." He said simply.

"No you didn't, mind elaborating on that?" I growled, I'm starting to lose my patience.

"I'll be happy to, the rule is that Jotaro Kujo must swap lunches with Noriaki Kakyoin as a payment for his lessons." After stating this Kakyoin used Hierophant Green to quickly switch their lunches around so that Jotaro now had Kakyoin's bento and vice versa.

"What the fuck, I never agreed to this. Stop messing around and give my lunch back." I desperately reached out for my lunch but Kakyoin moved it away quickly giving me a cold look.

"Now why would I be joking? I'm being completely serious here, I don't intend on doing this for free and I think Ms. Holly's cooking is the perfect payment for my efforts." He stated. "If that isn't enough for you, then think of it as a way of paying me back for my services as your certified mail boy."

"Hmph, fine." I started to eat Kakyoin's bento. It was good, but not as good as my mom's cooking. Whatever, it's a small price to pay for all the things Kakyoin has done for me. Once we finished our bentos Kakyoin quickly got up and clapped his hands together.

"Alright! Let's get started shall we!" I nodded my head and got up. "So, we'll start by going over posture." He brought out his stand then faced me again. "I'll have Hierophant Green take the man's position and I'll take the female position." Hierophant Green placed its right arm on Kakyoin's waist and Kakyoin placed his left arm on Hierophant's shoulder, then their left and right hand clasped together. Both of them stood to their full height and they made direct eye contact. "Ok now do this same thing with Star Platinum."

"This is too easy." I called Star Platinum and we mimicked what Kakyoin and Hierophant did. Kakyoin started walking towards me then suddenly I flinched when I felt a sharp and quick pain in my back.

"Stand up straight Jotaro, or I'll hit you again." He threatened. I clicked my tongue and stood up straighter. Next I felt something move my head so I was making eye contact with Star. "Look him in his eyes Jotaro, eye contact is key." After getting scolded by Kakyoin several times for being sloppy he finally approved. "Ok, now I want you to get in that position with me." This shouldn't be too hard.

"No problem." I walked up to Kakyoin then I placed my right hand loosely on his hip.

"You have to hold tighter than that." Kakyoin moved his hand down and pressed it on top of mine so I was gripping his waist more. His hand was so soft, and the way his waist dips in is almost scandalous. I audibly gulped. Kakyoin then placed his left hand on my shoulder. Finally we clasped our left and right hands together. Shit, I'm sweating like a pig. We're so damn close I can't take it! I felt Kakyoin tap the side of my face. "Eye contact remember?" I slowly angled my head down until I was staring directly into his eyes. They were mesmerizing, I could get lost in them if I looked for too long. All of a sudden I felt a pleasant warm feeling in my chest, what is this? I felt heat spread though my entire body, maybe I really am sick. I felt like I would pass out at any moment. I gently pushed Kakyoin back, and began to grab my things.

"I'm not feeling too good so I'm gonna go to the nurse's office, I'll see you at my place after school?" I could feel my voice shake. Kakyoin gave me a look of concern.

"Um, yeah, sure thing, I'll uh, see you after school. Get better." I speed walked to the door and went down the stairs headed to the nurse's office. What the fuck is wrong with me?

.~*~.

1676 words

(Unedited)

They now have a schedule!!!! Well I hope you enjoyed some of Jotaro's early gay panic expect A LOT more. Well until next time!

~Author-chan (*^3^)/~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
698K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
166K 6K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
330K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...