It's Only The Heat [TharnType...

By GumbieN

Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until... More

Foreword / Cast
-01- πŸŒ• I Feel Alive
-02- πŸŒ• Not Afraid
-03- πŸŒ• Lied To
-04- πŸŒ• Tied To Someone Else
-05- πŸŒ– Don't Need Your Love
-06- πŸŒ– Devil's On Your Shoulder
-07- πŸŒ– By My Side
-08- πŸŒ– Lips Pressed In My Neck
-09- πŸŒ— I'm Okay
-10- πŸŒ— Make Me Sweat
-11- πŸŒ— Get In My Way
-12- πŸŒ— Liberate You
-13- πŸŒ— Come Close ( + Q&A pt. 1)
Q&A pt. 2
-14- 🌘 Little One
-15- 🌘 Where You Belong
-16- 🌘 Been So Blind
-17- 🌘 Give Me All Of You
-18- πŸŒ‘ This Moment
-19- πŸŒ‘ Run Into My Arms
-20- πŸŒ‘ With You, I'm Safe
-21- πŸŒ‘ Hellish
-22- πŸŒ’ We've All Made Mistakes
-23- πŸŒ’ Beyond Help
-24- πŸŒ’ Feeling Of Betrayal
-25- πŸŒ’ The Man That Left My Bed
-26- πŸŒ“ Come Back To You
-28- πŸŒ“ Sound Of Your Body
-29- πŸŒ“ Home
-30- πŸŒ” Teenage Dream
-31- πŸŒ” Tell You Now
-32- πŸŒ” Hold You Tight
-33- πŸŒ” Keeping You Safe
-34- πŸŒ• Take It Off
-35- πŸŒ• Stars Are Above You
-36- πŸŒ• Tiny Hands
-37- πŸŒ• Wherever I Go
Afterword
Extra #1 πŸŒ™
FAN ART!!
It's Only The Heat [BxB 18+]
Extra #2 πŸŒ™
Extra #3 πŸŒ™
Extra #4 πŸŒ™
SEQUEL!!
CANON EXTRA: Tum & Tar adopt a child
CANON EXTRA: Interrupted
CANON EXTRA: Halloween Special
NON-CANON EXTRA: Team, Champ, and Techno

-27- πŸŒ“ Wrapped Up In You

25.2K 825 173
By GumbieN

"I heat up the seconds, times and reasons for your love. This is not the season for nobody else but us.
I always get wrapped up in you, baby, I'm in love."
~Alicia Keys, 'Show Me Love'

~~~

*Tharn's POV*

As eager as I am to throw Type in the backseat of the car and show him how much I've missed him, I know we have a few pitstops to make before any of that happens. I detach myself from Type, unable to wipe away the large grin on my face.

"Oh wait, I almost forgot," I say as Type is reaching for the door handle. His movements stop as he looks up at me. "What happened back there? Why wouldn't you try to fight back? You let that wolf pin you down without an argument. And I don't want to hear any bullshit about him being stronger than you. You could have still fought against him. But you just let him tackle you. Care to explain?"

Type smirks, amusement shining in his eyes. "You were losing the fight. It seemed to me like you need some.... extra motivation to kick their asses."

I stare at him, completely dumbfounded, before bursting out into laughter. Type looks at me like a I grew a second head as I gasp for air between laughs.

"You were upset that I put myself in danger to get your attention," I say, still chuckling, "but you just did the exact same thing! You put yourself in danger to get a reaction out of me!" I keep laughing at the irony of the situation until Type is smiling to himself.

"I guess so... looks like we both took extreme measures today," Type grins.

"That's why the Moon made you my mate," I scoot closer to him and nuzzle my nose against his cheek. "She knew we are the same amount of crazy."

Type turns his head, and all the laughter is sucked out of my lungs. His lips hover over mine, his breath softly brushing my lips. A whimper escapes me as I ache to lean towards him and taste those lips I have missed so much. I tilt my head one way as Type tilts his head the opposite way. His lips brush against mine, leaning in and pulling back, making me yearn for more.

"We can't," he whispers against my lips.

"Why not?" I whine, refusing to pull away.

"Because, as much as I want to feel your thick cock messing me up," Type purrs, making me growl low in my throat. "I'm not too keen on having sex in the driveway. In broad daylight. When your family is right inside."

I groan, knowing he's right, yet so ready to say 'fuck it' and tackle my mate with love and affection. We reluctantly climb out of the car with me holding tightly to Type's hand. He smiles at me as we walk to the front door. As soon as we walk in, my parents practically jump on Type, asking him a million questions. Not out of anger, but out of worry and relief. He apologizes profusely to them for vanishing without saying anything to them and my mom pulls him in for a tight hug.

Footsteps are heard coming down the stairs, and I turn my head to see Thorn coming down with Lhong right behind him. I wince, not prepared for what's about to happen.

'Type!" My brother exclaims as he rushes towards us. He pulls up short, looking like he wants to hug Type but is restraining himself, gauging Type's reaction. Type smiles warmly at him, and Thorn relaxes.

"Hey, Thorn. I'm glad to see you," Type says, and this time Thorn doesn't hesitate to throw his arms around Type. Type chuckles and hugs him back. Thorn pulls back, eyes shinning with happiness. Lhong clears his throat uncomfortably, making Type snap his eyes to him.

Oh fuck.

I wait for Type to do something, anything, but he doesn't make any movements besides his hands curling into fists. The three of us watch Type wearily as he stares back at Lhong with a hardened expression.

"Hey... Type," Lhong drawls out with an awkward smile. Type's nostrils flare, as if the sound of Lhong's voice is enough to set him off. But instead of lunging towards Lhong, Type smiles at my parents.

"Would I be able to get some seltzer water?" Type asks them. "The trip gave me an upset stomach."

"Of course!" Mom frets with a worried frown. "I'll get you a snack, too. You look too skinny, you need to eat more. Thanayong, come help me."

My dad nods and follows my mom to the kitchen. Type watches them as they go until they're completely out of sight. Lhong sighs, speaking up again.

"Look, Type—"

Type swings back around and slams his fist into Lhong's nose. Lhong yells and stumbles backwards onto the ground, blood trickling down his chin. Type shakes out his hand, watching Lhong with a satisfied grin.

"Type!" Thorn screeches, kneeling down and grabbing Lhong's face to check for injuries before glaring at Type. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"That's for fucking my mate back when you were supposed to be my friend," Type spits at Lhong with an evil smile. I gulp, feeling slightly terrified of my mate.

"In my defense," Lhong groans while pinching the bridge of his nose to stop the bleeding. "I didn't know you were mates until a few months ago."

Type falters for a moment before shaking it off; brushing off the idea that he could've been mistaken. "Still. You knew you and Tharn weren't mates, and you knew he wouldn't be able to resist someone while in heat. You should've backed off and not taken advantage of him."

Lhong's face flushes with guilt and he casts his eyes downward. "You're right. I should've taken Tharn home and made sure he was safe instead of taking advantage of the situation." Type nods his head, satisfied with his answer. Lhong turns his gaze up to me. "I'm sorry, Tharn. And I'm sorry to you too, Thorn," he says, making my brother blink. "I should've waited for you. I'm... you deserve better."

Thorn shakes his head frantically, carefully cupping Lhong's cheeks in his hands.

"Don't say that, baby," Thorn whispers, and Lhong blushes dark red. "Sure, you've made some choices that I wouldn't have made myself, but all of that doesn't matter now. It's in the past. I don't want anyone else. None of this changes how I feel about you."

Lhong looks deep into Thorn's eyes. "H-How... how exactly do you feel about me?"

The two gaze at each other intensely with blushing faces, leaning in closer and closer. I clear my throat and they jump, looking at us with wide eyes as if they had forgotten that Type and I were still here.

"Yeah, uh... we're gonna go now," I grin at my brother, whose blush deepens. "This seems like a pretty private conversation. Don't you think, Type?"

Type hums and nods his head. "Sure does. We'll see you guys later. Thorn, tell your mom I'm sorry we bowed out before getting those snacks."

We smirk at the pair before walking out the door, hand in hand. Type seems a lot more relaxed now after confronting Lhong and getting that weight off his shoulders. I drive him to his parents house, watching with folded arms and a smile as his mom berates him for not calling her for two weeks. Type's dad mostly seems relieved that he's okay, only sternly warning Type to not do that again. Type agrees with a nod before catching them up on his stay with his aunt. My heart thumps in my chest as Type smiles happily at his parents, laughing as they continue to talk about his spontaneous trip.

I've missed that smile.
Missed his scent.
Missed him.

'Thorn,' I mentally call out to my brother. 'I need you to do me a favor....'

***

I open the front door to the pack house, smiling when I don't hear anyone else in the house. Type walks in behind me, tilting his head as he tries to pick up on any other presences in the house. I shut the door and lock it as Type walks ahead of me, peering around.

"Where is everyone?" He asks. I smile and walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Gone," I whisper, nipping at his ear. "It's just us."

Type shivers in my arms, tilting his head to the side. I'm not sure if he's even aware that he's doing it, but I take the offering happily and attach my lips softly to the buttery smooth skin of his neck. Type sighs, his body melting against mine. I press open mouth kisses to the side of his neck, letting my tongue dart out every so often to wet his sensitive skin. His tantalizing scent hits me, pulling a moan from my throat as I dip down and skim my lips over his mark.

"Tharn," Type moans as I tease the sensitive mark, sending shivers of pleasure through both of us. I tighten my hold around his wait, holding him hard against my body.

"I've missed you, baby," I whisper lowly as I continue to press open mouth kisses along every inch of skin that's available to me. "Missed holding you in my arms. Missed your perfect scent." I breathe him in for emphasis, making him whimper. "Missed your pretty little noises. Fuck, baby, I've missed everything about you."

"Then show me," Type groans as I lightly tug on his earlobe with my teeth.

"How should I show you?" I feign ignorance. Goosebumps appear on Type's skin where my lips have touched him, the scent of his growing arousal hitting my nostrils.

Type pushes his ass back against me, teasingly rubbing my hardening erection. I growl and grasp his hips, stilling his movements and making him whine in frustration.

"Ah, ah, baby," I scold playfully. "Use your words. I want to hear you say exactly what you want me to do to you."

Type whips around and roughly shoves against my chest, and my back hits the wall. He presses his chest against mine with a mischievous yet incredibly seductive glint in his eyes, tongue wiping along his bottom lip and wetting the plump flesh. My mouth goes dry at the sight of his glistening lip, and the need to claim his mouth grows exponentially. Type grinds himself against me, making us both moan from the contact as our clothed erections rub together. He pins me to the wall, and I let him, relishing the feeling of his body on mine once again. His lips brush over my jawline, making me pant as he leaves soft kisses everywhere except my mouth. I turn my head to meet his lips, only to have him pull back with a teasing smirk.

"Let me kiss you," I demand with a groan. Type raises an eyebrow at me as he continues to smile, his eyes heavy-lidded with the lust I can smell on his skin.

"Ask nicely," he says huskily. Type wants to tease me, while all I want is to reclaim what is mine. After two weeks of no release, I'm not really in the mood to wait too long tonight.

So instead, I gather all my love and adoration, and pour it through our bond. Type's breath hitches as he feels its affects, and I smile tenderly at him. "Please," I say in a soft voice. "Allow me to reclaim those lips I have missed so much."

Type stares at me, completely caught off guard and speechless. I rest my hand against his throat, not squeezing or choking, but just letting my hand gently rest there as my thumb grazes his pink bottom lip. Taking this opportunity, I dip my head down and finally, finally, crash our lips together.

Type melts against me as our lips mold together expertly, a small moan drifting past his lips. I wrap my arms around him, roughly grabbing his ass and pulling him hard against me. I can feel him, so hard and ready for me to take him over and over. The scent of his lust and arousal permeates the air, and I release a low growl of desire. I push my tongue past his lips and he opens his mouth wider for me, swirling our tongues together. His soft tongue rubs against mine as we hungrily taste one another.

"Tharn," Type moans breathily against my lips. I spin us around, pushing Type up against the wall. He releases a gasp and wraps his arms around my neck, head falling backwards and exposing that beautiful pale throat of his. His offering is eagerly accepted as I latch onto his throat, leaving bruising hickeys as I suckle, bite, and lick his neck. "Fuck..."

I trail a hand to the front of his pants and knead his clothed erection. Type whimpers and bucks into my hand, making me smile at how needy he's being. Knowing he needs me as much as I need him causes a new wave of possessiveness to wash over me, and I waste no time in unzipping his pants and taking him into my hand. I slowly pump his cock as my other hand kneads his ass. My digits roughly poke the middle of his backside, and Type lets out a strangled moan as I practically finger him through his clothes.

"What do you want, baby?" I question again, fully expecting him to finally break down and plead for me to fuck him. Instead, he pulls back and looks at me with a seductive smile and narrowed eyes, and I nearly cum in my pants from that look alone.

"I want to suck your cock," Type purrs, and my jaw drops from the lust dripping off his tongue. He maintains eye contact as he slowly drops to his knees in front of me. I grip his silky dark hair, not planning on stopping him because I'm not insane and will happily take a blowjob from my mate.

Type hooks his fingers in the waistband of my pants and yanks them down along with my underwear. My cock springs free, hard as steel and standing at attention for Type. Eyeing my cock hungrily, Type licks his lips before flicking his tongue over my tip. I groan and my head falls backwards before I regain myself and look back down at the man at my feet. There's no way in hell I'm closing my eyes and missing out on his amazing sight before me.

Lips wrap around the head of my cock as Type takes me into his mouth. Pleasure erupts through my body as he sucks me, taking as much of my length as he can. I run my hand through his hair, breathing heavily, and I can't help but think how his plump pink lips were made to be wrapped around my cock.

His head bobs back and forth, swallowing me down as he looks up at me with his big brown eyes. I groan at the sight. How does Type manage to look so adorable and yet so sexy as he sucks my cock? It should be illegal, because it's enough to bring a grown man to his knees. Lewd sounds of Type deep throating me combines with my moans and groans. I grip his hair tighter and thrust my hips toward. Type loosens his jaw, allowing me to easily fuck his mouth. Drool dribbles past his lips as my cock vanishes in and out of his sinfully soft mouth.

"You're too good at this, baby," I groan, still tightly holding his dark locks. Type moans around me at the praise, sending vibrations up to cocks. He reaches up and fondles my balls with one hand, using the other to pump himself. "You look so good like this, baby. Your lips were made for my cock."

The praise encourages Type to suck me harder and faster as he fucks his own hand. His hum are continuous as if my cock is the most delicious thing he's ever had the pleasure of tasting on his tongue.

"Fuck! Type, you're gonna made me cum," I warn, trying to pull away but Type only tightens his mouth around me. He looks up at me with shining eyes, his pink lips becoming puffy.

'Will you cum in my mouth? Please?' Type asks through our mind link. He actually has the audacity to innocently beg in this moment, and it is my undoing. I moan loudly as I release, coating his throat with my cum. Type hums and swallows everything I give him as he sucks me dry, licking my cock clean. I pull my cock away from his lips, noticing his own hand is covered in cum.

"Did you cum from sucking me off, baby?" I whisper with a slight growl to my voice. Type's whine turns into a moan when I snatch his wrist and swirl my tongue around his coated fingers.

He trembles below me, and I know we're never going to make it upstairs.

~~~

hehe you'll have to wait until the next chapter for the rest of smexy times

You guyyysss I need your help coming up with a series name for the books that follow "Second Chance Mates". It'll be a trilogy with the other two books titled "Chasing The Rogue" and "My Human Mate".
Any suggestions??

Comment and vote! (BTW - Ch. 21 only needs a few more votes for that face reveal)

Thanks, loves!
-Gumbie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.6K 43
(Completed βœ”) Tharntype the series!! A ΰΉ“Δ“ΰΊŸΰΊ‡ΰΈ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
33.3K 2K 24
Type a pregnant man ... who was living his life in the hell with his husband and his in laws... both mom and son toture him and beat him for getting...
83.6K 3.9K 19
This story involves around the life of a successful cunning boss Mew, who's lived a lone motherless life and finds peace in the warmth of Gulf's inno...
58.5K 5K 34
Book 1 of the "Thoroughbred Alphas series". ** This story is a fanfiction from TharnType the series. ** Warning Mature Content Gay action Men loving...