A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 37

12.9K 541 48
By secretyooo

The lamb meat that Cheng Huan use was different from before. This kind of lamb meat is fresh and tender and the smell was different from usual lamb meat. Apart from being expensive, it has no other shortcomings.

Zhou Hengyuan ate most of the lamb hot pot by himself. He was not satisfied after finished eating and ordered another one.

After the order, he said to Jiang Mingyuan loudly: "Your little lover is quite powerful."

Jiang Mingyuan lowered his head and said: "Don't yell, she's not my little lover."

He grab a piece of mushrooms from his bowl using a chopstick and said lightly: "Her name is Cheng Huan."

"Okay Okay, I will stop calling her like that." Although Zhou Hengyuan looked unreliable. He knew when he could make jokes and when he could n't. He opened a bottle of beer and offered a drink to Jiang Mingyuan: "Come have a drink. "

Except for during socializing, Jiang Mingyuan basically doesn't drink. Zhou Hengyuan offered him a beer but Jiang Mingyuan already have a glass of water in his hand.

The two brothers clinked their glasses and said a few words and the second hot pot that Zhou Hengyuan ordered came up.

Along with the hot pot was a doll-like little boy. Looking exactly like Jiang Mingyuan.

The air conditioner already turned on in the restaurant but the temperature was very high. Little Star took off his jacket and only wore a white cardigan.

He has grown up well and has been fattened by Cheng Huan in the past few months. 

As soon as Little Star came, he sat next to Jiang Mingyuan and pointed to the meat in the hot pot and said that he wanted to eat it.

When the hot pot order arrived, the soup inside was cold. Jiang Mingyuan asked Little Star to wait for a while and for it to boil. Pinching a piece of meat from the lamb, he blow it until it cold and send it to Little Star's mouth.

Little Star opened his mouth wide and ate the food in one bite. After he ate it, he said he wanted it again and Jiang Mingyuan fed him again without any impatience.

Two people feed and eat one at a time and they seemed to be happy. Zhou Hengyuan saw the scene, opened his mouth wide and looked very shocked.

When did he ever see that Jiang Mingyuan was so patient with people, was he possessed? !

Little Star was not hungry anymore. After eating a few more bites, he said he was full. Jiang Mingyuan put down his chopsticks and drew another paper towel to wipe Little Star mouth. His movements were skillful and didn't seem to be doing it for the first time.

After Little Star finished eating, he noticed that there was an uncle across from him. He blinked and gave Zhou Hengyuan a sweet smile, revealing two small dimples: "Hello uncle."

"Hello to you to." This kid looks like Jiang Mingyuan. Looking at him made him feel they were close. Zhou Hengyuan saw Little Star for the first time and felt that he could not say hello without giving a gift. He search in his body and found nothing to give away and finally pulled a card directly from his wallet: "Come, Uncle will give you a gift."

Little Star stared at the card and looked at Jiang Mingyuan. He nodded at Little Star and accept the gift: "Thank you uncle."

He didn't understand what the card was so he thought it was an ordinary card and when he got it, he played with it. Jiang Mingyuan watched him play with the card and didn't stop it. He just said not to put it in his mouth.

"Okay." Little Star sat on the chair, swaying his legs and playing by himself.

On the other side, Zhou Hengyuan just looked at Little Star and forgot to eat. He looked at him for a while and then whispered to Jiang Mingyuan: "Haven't you said it yet?"

Jiang Mingyuan knew what he meant and shook his head: "No."

"What are you doing?"

"Don't be a busy body." Jiang Mingyuan's expression was faint: "I have my own plans."

"Alright, it's not my problem anyway." He gave Jiang Mingyuan a blank look. He turned to Little Star and asked enthusiastically: "Child, where is your Mom?"

"Mom's there." Little Star turned and pointed to the cash register.

There was nothing blocking the view of the cash register from there. You can see it at a glance. Zhou Hengyuan glanced at her and asked Little Star: "What about your father?"

He asked so suddenly that Jiang Mingyuan was late to stop him. He swept his eyes and try to shut him up.

Zhou Hengyuan chuckled but still didn't shut up. He rolled his eyes in his heart and thinking this is all for him.

"My dad ..." Little Star glanced at Jiang Mingyuan and then turned back to Cheng Huan over the cash register. His face was a little confused. He can't say that his dad was Superman.

Children are simple but they like to compare with each other. The children in the class often gather together to talk about their toy clothes, snacks, and family.

Most of the children in kindergarten, their family consists of three generations live together. Four elderly people, a pair of parents and a spoil child.

Little Star has no grandparents, no grandpa and grandma. He only has a mother and a superman dad that he never seen.

Once in the kindergarten the children asked about his dad and where he is. Little Star thought for a long time before revealing that his dad was superhuman.

Then he was laughed at the next day.

The children listened to Little Star and how he bragged about how powerful his Dad was. When they went home, they were jealous and comparing to their parents. Cheng Huan's lies can only work on the children. It is a joke in the eyes of adults. For other family problems, most parents just laughed it away but there are a few of them who have to break up the matter and tell their children the truth.

The child is the most insidious. He was flaunted the day before and the next day he was laugh at.

Little Star was accused by a his friend of being a liar. He said his mother said that there is no superman in the world. Your father just doesn't want you and your mother lied to you.

As soon as this word came out, his friend received a lot of approval from the other children saying that there is no Superman in the world at all. There are also some who refute that there is a superman in the world. The two parties finally get into a fight.

The kindergarten teacher heard the dispute and hurriedly to stop it but what was said had already been said and there was no way for people to take it back.

Luckily the incident doesn't hurt Little Start but he was shocked. He didn't cry and he was stunned for a day. He did n't have the energy to play games at night. He wanted to ask his mother if she lied to him. But Dad's name is a strange name to Little Star. He was depressed for two days and he forgot about it.

Now mentioned by Zhou Hengyuan, Little Star remembered this matter again.

Although Jiang Mingyuan was dissatisfied with Zhou Hengyuan's inquiries, he didn't say anything. He still remembered how Little Star answered this question last time.

Being regarded as an supreme superman by his children is a matter of pride for parents.

Only this time, Little Star's answer changed.

The little guy looked at his mother not far away and seemed to have never ending courage. He looked at Zhou Hengyuan and said indifferently: "I don't have a dad."

"What did you say?" Zhou Hengyuan didn't respond yet and Jiang Mingyuan next to him eagerly said. He grabbed Little Star's hand, looked at him and asked: "Who told you?"

"Pangxie, his mother said it." Pangxie is the child who accuses Little Star of deceiving people.

Jiang Mingyuan was doted to his children. He remembered the names of twenty children in Little Star class. He calmed down a little when he heard this answer and was strangely relieved: "He is telling lie and Little Stars have a dad."

Little Star wondered: "But I have never seen my Dad."

He has seen other people 's dads play with their children, buy toys, buy things to eat, ride on Dad 's shoulders and of course be beaten by Dad.

None of these Little Star have been experienced it. He pursed his mouth and looked at Uncle Jiang: "Pangxie mother said that there is no Superman in the world and my father doesn't want me anymore."

"He doesn't want me, and I don't want him!" The little guy said softly.

"He didn't want you?" Jiang Mingyuan didn't know how to describe his current mood. The food in front of him became tasteless. He reached out his hand and slowly touched the little guy's head: "Your dad also likes you very much."

"But I have never seen my Dad."

"You've seen him." Jiang Mingyuan opened his mouth, he picked him up in the doubtful eyes of Little Star and walked to the cash register.

Cheng Huan was busy checking out and saw Jiang Mingyuan coming and asked questions with her eyes.

"Do you have time?"

"Yes, wait a minute." There was already someone else at the checkout counter and Cheng Huan was free so she help. She laid down her work and explained to the staff on the side and went out to Jiang Mingyuan: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Huan look very impressive. She wear a light makeup, her hair behind her back and a specially wore a professional suit. The fitted suit is more sturdy on the chest, thin on the waist and the skirt does not reach the knee. Exposing a pair of sexy and straight legs.

Jiang Mingyuan was amazed. This kind of Cheng Huan looks different from usual and has a kind of attractive beauty. He close his eyes and try to calm down.

He opened his eyes and settled down in his mind: "It's about me and Little Star."

Cheng Huan finally understood that it must be Jiang Mingyuan wanted to tell Little Star his identity. More than a month's time was enough for Cheng Huan to be psychologically prepared. Now she didn't feel too uncomfortable to hear it, she nodded and said: "It's inconvenient here, go to my house later."

This is not the first time Jiang Mingyuan has gone to Cheng Huan 's house. As he knew the way, he didn't take the driver and drove his son and his son's mother. 

When he arrived at the apartment, Jiang Mingyuan parked his car and the three entered the elevator together.

Little Star was held in Jiang Mingyuan arms and didn't go to the ground all the way. When he got home, he was put on the sofa. Cheng Huan sat on one side and Jiang Mingyuan sat on the other side.

"Little Star, there is one thing that Mom wants to tell you." Cheng Huan took the lead.

On the way home, Jiang Mingyuan talked to her a little bit and Cheng Huan also recalled that Little Star had been a bit abnormal in the past few days. She was annoyed and felt that she had ignored the children and angry at those people who said this to the children.

Cheng Yuan expression was very serious, Little Star looked at her, sat on the sofa and made a sad face: "Mom, say it."

Although after so many practice in her mind, Cheng Huan still didn't know how to speak. She looked at Jiang Mingyuan and took a deep breath and said to Little Star: "What Mom said to you before that Dad flew, it was a lie."

"I know." Little Star had already prepared for this matter and he nodded when he heard the words: "Dad doesn't want me."

He wanted to jump into Cheng Huan's arms and ask for comfort.

Jiang Mingyuan was slightly sad on the other side. He glanced at Cheng Huan and Cheng Huan was also embarrassed. She cleared her throat and said to the little guy: "It's not that dad didn't want you, he just didn't find Little Star before."

Jiang Mingyuan tightened his hands and heard Cheng Huan continue to say: "Little Star dad also likes you very much. He take you to play games, buy toys, teach you to play the Rubik's Cube and draw pictures with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...