Teen Titans: The Trip to Goth...

بواسطة Sylvie_Serene

I love OG Teen Titans and I am still waiting for Season 6, but here's a fan fiction written by me! This is my... المزيد

Chapter 1: The beginning
Just for Fun!A little Editing fun!😊(Spoiler for the Plot of Upcoming chapters!)
Chapter 2: The Call
Chapter 3: The Communication
Chapter 4: Gotham City, here we come!
Chapter 5: The Encounters
Chapter 6: Some Security policies
Chapter 7: The Reunion
Chapter 8: A Shock
Chapter 9: The Threat
Chapter 10: A major Clue found! or...a trap?
Chapter 11: Something wrong is going on...
Chapter 12: The Plan
Chapter 13: The Fight
Chapter 14: Entering and Healing the mind full of corrupted memories
Chapter 15: Secret revealed?
Chapter 16: Revenge and Freedom!
Chapter 17: The final battle!
Chapter 18: The Happy Ending

Story Continuity and Authoress's Note

2.6K 57 17
بواسطة Sylvie_Serene

Now, since Jason Todd was never introduced in OG Teen Titans. (Not considering Teeny Titans Shorts of 2012 and his mention in the apprentice episodes). In my story, he is going to be a non existent character same goes for Tim and other Robins.

Sadly, I won't be including Barbara Gordon a.k.a Batgirl in this book, too since unlike Jason's few mentions and one cameo in the series and spin off series respectively. Batgirl never owned her own reference or even a mention, so she is going to be non existent as well and same goes for her father, Officer Gordon.
And also for the fact that the story will get too complicated to explain in simple terms and the plot might not occur with their presence😅.

Only Dick Grayson (as shown in Teen Titans TV series) is going to be the real and only Robin.

The story is going to get more interesting with action pack scenes to mystery to Shipping moments! I will even make more emphasis to each character's personalities and weaknesses.

I an trying my best to make the character be more real to their original personalities as well as the way of talking from the show. So I hope you guys enjoy!😊

The Continuity will start after the movie "Teen Titans: The trouble in Tokyo" and the episode "Things Change" and Teen Titans Go! (2003 comic series).
I will post the 1st Chapter soon!😊

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

100K 2.4K 56
I'm going to write stories about the Teen Titans. This is my first story,from Beast Boy's P.O.V None of these characters are mine,they are characters...
1.3K 19 18
Teen Titans- Raven and Dick(Robin) have gone through some tough times together. But through all those tough times, their bond and relationship grows...
17.1K 277 8
Someone from Beast Boy's past comes back to haunt him...but is that all he brings? Will Beast Boy's Emoticlones get out if control? Will Beast Boy's...
5.6K 204 32
"There is good and there is evil. There are those who commit crime, and those who stop them. These two sides are opposite. As different as night and...