hyunin|sex

By myfairyminnie

❝ sex is nasty ❞ where jeongin thinks sex is nasty and hyunjin strongly agrees. ( discontinued ) this is one... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
apologies

seven

689 22 4
By myfairyminnie

~

how come your mom asked if you got a girl pregnant? ❞ hyunjin asked, he then remembered the panic in her eyes.

we've been dating for like,, almost a year? did you never tell her- ❞ jeongin laughed, sitting up from hyunjin's embrace.

she was panicking honey, she wasn't in the right mindset to realise i'm dating a male,who can't get pregnant,

you could always cheat though! ❞ hyunjin pointed out, he pouted only to realise what he just said.

jeongin smiled, pecking the older's lips, seeing the change in the older's expression.

sex is nasty!! i'd never cheat too! ❞ the older nodded, pulling jeongin back in his arms.

jeongin laid there, on hyunjin's chest, watching as the older played with his hair. hyunjin had a smile while playing with it, which made jeongin's heart jump.

it was moments like this, that the two loved and adored. these moments were the moments in which would stay inside of their minds.

the two then continued to talk, about school, family, work, friends, idols or whatever the topic was.

but even if the topic was silly or serious, they were enjoying the presence of each other. and only each other.

meaning, jeongin or hyunjin didn't see jeongin's mother taking pictures of them from the door.

~

@cryabtitl0ser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 815 11
"From hiding in the cold wind, From resting under a ray of light, You come to me once more." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Hwang Hyunjin x Lee Felix (Requests are...
3.3K 68 11
Just Hyunlix y'all, nothing else CONTAINS: -fluff (☁💓) -smut(🔞) -gayness -maybe some angst(☔) -violence -swear words -drinking
162K 9.8K 36
Shigaraki Tomura was a certified human disaster. His teacher didn't take him seriously, Kurogiri was breathing down his neck to get new members to jo...
54K 1K 15
CONTAINS: -fluff -omegaverse -angst -smut ! requests are always opened !