Dear Jimin...

By thatso_tina

When Emily receives the news that she's going to an internship in Korea, she can't believe it. In Korea she f... More

Chapter 1- Ems, don't worry! Two months go by so quickly.
Chapter 2 - Sorry, what?
Chapter 3 - Nice to meet you, Jimin.
Chapter 4 - Korean barbecue and Kimchi
Chapter 5 - I think he has a crush on you.
Chapter 6 - You deserve better.
Chapter 7 - I want to kiss you.
Chapter 9 - You know what? I need a drink...
Chapter 10 - Can you just stay for a while?
Chapter 11 - I just think this isn't going to work.
Chapter 12 - If I ever see you again, I will punch your face.
Chapter 13 - ...your internship is in my hands.
Chapter 14 - What do I do now?
Chapter 15 - If looks could kill...
Chapter 16 - You're just like my father!

Chapter 8 - I'm not supposed to be here.

29 8 6
By thatso_tina

It was around 11 pm when I and the other members were hagging out in Jimin and V's hotel room while Jimin was sleeping.

 I was sitting in V's bed next to Jung Kook and RM while Suga, Jin, J-Hope, and V were sitting on the floor. We were playing cards, while trying to be quiet, because of Jimin. However, it was really hard because they made me laugh a lot, specially J-Hope, who made funny dances every time he won.

A few minutes later, we see Jimin waking up, yawing loud while getting up from the bed.

- You're awake! -said RM in Korean and Jimin smiled stretching his arms.

- You're feeling better? -I ask and he nods with his head positively.

The room fills up with silence and they all look at each other.

- I'm so starving! Aren't you guys starving? -RM asked while looking at the other members, winking his eye leading to Jin, V, and Jung Kook agreeing with him.

- Let's grab some food. - said Jung Kook walking towards the door pushing the other members to exit the room.

- I'm not that hungry.- says Suga resting in bed. J-Hope approaches him grabbing his arm and dragging him out.

In the end, Jimin and I were left alone. We stayed in silence for a while and then, I decided to grab a bottle of water and give it to Jimin, who was still sitting in bed.

- Are you going to explain to me what happened? - I ask trying to break the silence.

- What do you mean? -he asks confused after drinking a sip of water.

- You passed out after the show. Something must have happened. I mean, did you eat anything before? Did you rest well? -I asked worried while looking at his face.

- I just...-he takes a deep breath, looking at the ceiling.- I didn't eat anything and I didn't rest at all, because I couldn't stop thinking about what happened! -he says, locking eyes with me.- I saw the picture on Twitter and Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk talked to us, so I was scared for you. Plus, you ignored me all day and I saw you talking to Brian outside of the building.

- Omg, Brian...I forgot. -I talk to myself while reaching for my phone leaving Jimin confused.

I had 10 messages from Brian and 6 missed calls. With everything happening at the same time I forgot I had to meet Brian after the show.

- Emily. -calls Jimin reaching for my hand which make me look at him.- Are you coming back with Brian? -I could tell his voice was sad and he looked hopeless.

- What? No, of course not. -I declared and he smiled.

- Good, because...I mean what I said.

- Jimin...

- I want to kiss you Emily, it's true! -he interrupts me while holding my hand.- I like you...

- I like you too, but we can't.

What was I doing? I wanted to know him better, but we were so different. Plus, Mr. Bang Si-Hyuk already hated me, so I was close to losing my internship.

He grabbed my face with both hands and looked deep into my eyes. I could tell he wanted to say something, but we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

- It's Senjin. -said BTS's manager on the other side of the door.

I immediately panicked and started to walk around the room trying to find a place to hide.

- I'm not supposed to be here! -I whispered to Jimin who was also terrified. Finally, I decided to hide beneath the bed. Even though I was a little bit claustrophobic.

A few seconds after Senjin walks in the room looking around seeing Jimin covered in the bed.

- Are you feeling better?- he asked approaching Jimin.

- Yes I am. - he said trying to hide his nerves.

- Well, you should rest more, tomorrow you have the Blue Dragon Film Awards. It's going to be a long day. - he says and Jimin smiles. A few seconds after Senjin leaves the room.

I get out of bed quickly struggling to breathe and Jimin gets out of bed.

- Are you ok? -he asks placing his hands on my cheeks, holding my face.

I couldn't talk so I sit on the bed breathing slowly and Jimin kneels on the floor, putting his body between my legs making him at the same height as me.

- Breath...-he claims taking deep breaths along with me.

- I'm better. -I declare breathing normally, and he sighs happily.- Jimin...

- Yes? -he asks.

- I should go to sleep. -His expression changes from relived to sad. However, he helps me get up.- We talk tomorrow, goodnight. - I whisper and he mid-smiles.

The next day, we took the whole morning to prepare ourselves for the Blue Dragon Film Awards. BTS were going to perform, so they had to rehearsal and do fitting for the award show. My job, was to take pictures of them in the pre-party, at the award show, and in the after-party.

Since it was my first attendance at an award show I decided to dress like this.

We arrived at the pre-party around 4 pm, which was a little bit earlier than supposed to. We accompanied BTS to the red carpet that extended into the building where the party was going to take place.

Inside, the walls of the building were decorated with marble and various lights, illuminating the various corners of the room. The space was wide and long and the floor was covered with a red carpet contrasting with the golden ceiling. It looked well decorated and everyone was dressing fancy and I felt bad for what I was wearing. 

However, I didn't know anyone there, so I stayed next to Mina, who was there in case BTS needed to retouch their makeup. Before we enjoyed the party, I took some pictures of BTS standing in the hall, talking to other K-Idols, and just having fun before the award show.

- I'm just going to greet some friends, I'll be right back. -she announced pointing at a group of people.

- I'm going to get some drinks, then.

I turned myself to find a minibar a few meters away from me. I could use a drink!

I sat on the chair of the balcony and called the barman.

- Hi, can you give me two cokes with lemon? - the barman smiled in approval and I turned myself around to look at every one.

My eyes ended up looking at Jimin who was talking with a tall, blonde, and elegant girl. I couldn't look away. They were smiling and the conversation seemed interesting. I knew I said that Jimin and I wouldn't work out together, but I couldn't see him with someone else.

- Is this seat taken? - a voice near me asked and I immediately look to my left to find a guy smiling at me, while pointing to the chair near me.

- No. -I answer with a smile on my face.

The waiter put the drinks on the counter in front of me and I start to look for my wallet inside my bag.

The guy next to me asks for a drink and looks at me discreetly from the side.

- Is this your first time? -he asks looking away from me.

- In an award show? You can say that! - I start to get frustrated because I couldn't find my wallet.

- I've noticed. - he says after taking his drink to his lips, drinking a sip.- This is a pre-party, you don't have to pay for the drinks.

I looked at him, ashamed and he chuckled. I could tell he wasn't being rude and he had one of those faces that you would sympathize with.

- Are you enjoying the party? -I asked.

- To be honest, I'm feeling a little bit bored. -he confessed and I looked at him.

- Why? -I asked.

Well, I was kinda forced to be here and I hate acting like I'm enjoying myself. So, I decided to ask for a drink and talk to you, because you seemed like the most interesting person in the middle of all these uninteresting people.

- I don't know about me being interesting.- I laugh .- Are you supposed to be famous? -I ask with innocence.

- I guess, I mean I did a few dramas and movies, also, girls scream when I pass by. -he joked and I laughed.

- You're also full of yourself. -I joked.

- That hurt a little bit. - he joked reaching his hand to his chest and we both laugh.

- How did you know I wanted a coke? -said Mina approaching us and picking her drink.- Seung-Ho! I haven't seen you in a long time. -she smiled, hugging him.

- Yeah, really long time! Where are you working now? -he asks.

- Big Hit Entertainment, with BTS. -she claimed and touched my back.- Actually, we're both working with them.

He looks at me.

- You are working for BTS? - he asks me.

- It's just an internship, I'll leave in 2 months. - I claimed as I was finishing my drink.- But, how do you two know each other?

- We went to school together. -Mina answers and Seung-Ho smiles nodding his head positively.- Well, anyway I have to retouch Jin's make up. I'll be right back. -she announces and leaves disappearing in the crowd.

- So, your name is Seung-Ho.

- Yes, however, I didn't get your name.

- I'm Emily.

Seung-Ho seemed like an interesting man. He was wearing a white shirt underneath a black blazer and his pants were dark blue.

We looked at each other and I felt someone lightly touching my back.

- Emily. - I turn around to see Jimin behind me, looking at us.- Are you busy? - he asks.

- I was just talking to Seung-Ho. -I declare.

- Hi, Jimin. -showing a cynical smile. They both look at each other for a while and shake hands.- I heard you are going to perform. Can't wait! -he announces, ironically.

- Yeah, we're excited too. -Jimin responded. -I'm actually here because I wanted Emily to take some pictures.- he grabs my arms and we walk away from the minibar.

We went to the building's porch, which had a view from the garden.

He let go of my arm and I took the camera from my suitcase to prepare Jimin for the pictures. However, he was looking at the garden thoughtfully.

- Are you ready? -I approached him and he looked at me in silence. I knew something was wrong.- You didn't want to take pictures, did you?

- I just... - he stammered and I rolled my eyes.

- You just wanted me to stop talking to Seung-Ho. -I declare crossing my arms.

- I just didn't like to see you talking to him!- he sighs.

- You didn't like to? -I ask ironically and he nods with his head facing the floor .-So, I can't talk to other people but you can?

- I was just talking to Chungha, nothing more! -he exclaims.

- Did I interrupt you?

- No, but...-I interrupt him.

- So that doesn't give you the right to do what you just did.

- I just don't want you around him! -he claims. - He's dangerous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 269K 169
Somos aliança, céu e fé.
104K 12.8K 19
A vida de Isabella Miller é um autêntico turbilhão: cursa direito por influência dos pais e divide o apartamento com uma amiga. No entanto, sua rotin...
30K 2.1K 23
𝘎𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦́ 𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘦 𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘪 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘣 𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪�...
356K 26.3K 85
ISADORA BENNETT uma brasileira que desde criança amava assistir aos jogos do Barcelona com seu pai e que cresceu ouvindo que quando fosse maior de id...