Starkid Oneshots! [Requests C...

By local_starkid_trash

REQUESTS CLOSED! I asked, you responded, you receive. I hope this is up to your standards, I'm trying here :)... More

Intro + Requests
|| Joe Walker x Reader ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
|| Jeff Blim x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Reader & Friends PT 1 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Meredith Stepien x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 3 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Wilbur Cross x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 1||
|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 1 ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Brian Rosenthal x Reader ||
|| Hidgens & Reader ||
|| Kris Kringle x Reader ||
|| James Tolbert & Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader PT 2 ||
|| Meredith Stepien & Reader ||
|| Henry Hidgens x M!Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lex Foster x Fem!Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson x Reader ||
|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Robert Manion x Reader ||
|| Jon Matteson, Jeff Blim, Reader ||
|| Joey Richter x Reader ||
|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||
|| Rachael Soglin x Reader ||
an update

|| James Tolbert x Reader ||

605 20 3
By local_starkid_trash

You walked into the studio, knowing that today was going to be hell. Dance rehearsal. All non-dancers' nightmare.

"Hey Y/N," You heard a voice call your name. You whipped up your head to see James waving at you, and grinning wide like a child.

"Hey James," You chuckled.

"You ready for today?" He skipped towards you wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Don't push my buttons, you know I don't like dance rehearsals," You blushed.

You hated to admit it, but you had a big crush on James. You had seen him as a big brother and best friend for years, but after spending an entire year living with him, last year, your feelings developed into something more; something that James wasn't aware of. And you were planning on keeping it that way.

"Just joking around!" He put his arms up in defence.

"Hey James, can you come here real quick?" Nick called to him.

"I'll see you later, kay?" He pointed at you, while running off, not letting you reply.

"Hey Y/N," Robert came up to you as you put your things away.

"Yo," You replied.

"You tell him yet?" He asked.

"Will you fuck off?" You chuckled. "You ask me that every day,"

"And every day you answer with "no". I'm waiting for that to turn to "yes"," He rolled his eyes.

"Well you'll be waiting a long fucking time, because it's not happening," You scoffed. Robert was the only person that knew about your hardcore crush on your friend. You were desperate to keep it that way, but now that Robert was living with Jon and Nick, you were afraid that secret would escape.

"Why not?" He whined.

"Do you really need me to explain that to you?" You whisper screamed at him. "You haven't told anyone have you?"

"No, I haven't told anyone. Do you really not trust me?" He pouted. You didn't answer. "Rude,"

"I'm just really paranoid!"

"Really, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't even want to talk to you," You laughed, putting a hand up as if to block him from talking. "That's such a stupid question,"

"Whatever, Y/N. Just sit in your own misery, regrets and "what if?"s," He said sarcastically.

"I intend to do just that, thank you," You smiled, exchanging that sarcastic tone.

"Alright guys! We're gonna get started!" James clapped, getting everyone's attention. You internally groaned. It was bad enough that you sucked at dance, but it was being taught by James too.

"Cool stuff," He smiled once everyone's eyes were on him. "Okay, I think we're gonna get started with 'What Do You Say', I think that's a good starting point," He smiled, and looked at you briefly, giving you a sweet smile. Your stomach flipped as you smiled back. "So can everyone from that number please follow me into that room over there," He pointed to a door on the other side of the room.

A bunch of you stood up and made your way into the other room.

"Alright! Let's get this line set up then. The order has to be specific to what Nick has written down, so we can work off of that. Let's get, in this order, Jaime, Lauren, then me, Y/N, Dylan, Curt, Joey, Jeff and then Jon. Robert'll come in later since he has a quick change between Ethan and this character," James explained, as everyone got into their spots.

"Awesome! There's not much choreography for the first part, you guys just kinda sing the song and say your lines. When we get the chorus that's when we start the choreography,"

You watched everyone watch James very intently.

"I promise, this one is definitely one of the tamer ones, I have some intense ones planned," He chuckled. "Don't worry, we can do this," He said directed to everyone, but he looked directly at you.

He taught the dance pretty quickly, but he was right, it was pretty simple. Plus, you barely did much choreography in this song, compared to some of the others.

"Okay at this point, the people on my left are gonna put their hands on the shoulders of the people in front of you, and the people on my right, hands on their waist. Make sense?" He explained, then quickly stepped into his spot, which was right behind you, putting his hands on your shoulders.

It's not a big deal you internally yelled at yourself. It's a part of the choreography, get a grip.

Robert, who was facing you, raised one eyebrow at you and smirked, and you felt the sudden urge to flip him off.

"Then we're just gonna step to the side to the music," He said, then demonstrated.

"I hate you," You said to Robert when James allowed everyone to take a quick break.

"You gotta tell him man," He told you, smiling. You actually contemplated it this time.

"N-No," You hesitated. "I'm not doing that," You shook your head.

"Just like, tell him you need help with the choreography or something. He's always willing to stay back," Robert shrugged, then took a sip of his water.

"But I don't need help with the choreography,"

"That's the point, dumbass," He chuckled. "It's just to get closer with him, get some privacy," He nudged you.

"You're gross," You rolled your eyes.

"Just saying. It could help a lot,"

"How do you know so much about this shit?" You asked him. He blushed in response, but shook it off. You just laughed at him. "Nevermind,"

"So are you gonna talk to him or what," Robert groaned.

"Nope, still not doing it," You replied stubbornly. "I'll ruin everything, I can't afford that,"

"You'll still have me,"

"You're not the same,"

"Whatever," He exhaled.

+++++++++++

"Hey, James. You got any time this afternoon to go over some of the choreography?" You asked him casually.

"Yeah of course, which part?" He chuckled, probably knowing that this was coming.

"It's only small, there's just this one part that I'm just confused with," You moved your hair out of your face.

"Now worries, we can work on that for a bit," He smiled, placing his bag back down on the floor.

Although you didn't need much help, as you worked on the dance, you realised that there was parts that needed refining.

"You do realise I'm your best friend right," James took a drink of water.

"Yeah of course," You said quickly, wondering if he suspected anything.

"I know you didn't really need help with the dance. What was all this for?" He scrunched up his face in confusion, trying to read your face.

"For real, I need help with-"

"No you don't even need to tell me, you wanted to spend more time with me as your dearest best friend," He said dramatically.

"Yeah, sure," You chuckled.

"Seriously though, what was it for," He pushed you gently on the shoulder.

You replayed Robert's voice in your head, basically haunting you and internally peer pressuring you.

"Alright fine," You bit your lip. "But you'll hate me,"

"What? The only time I'd hate you is if you told me you preferred cats over dogs, because we both know dogs are superior," He laughed jokingly. He looked at your face, which was deep in thought. "That's not what you're telling me right-"

"No," You held your breath. "Please promise me that this won't ruin our friendship," You closed your eyes.

"Of course, what's going on?" He said softly.

"Agh, okay, I like you," You groaned. "Robert's been pestering me to tell you, so I did. I didn't want to tell you because I really didn't want to ruin anything, or mess things up," You buried your head in your hands.

"Y/N," He said interrupting you.

"Mhm?" You dreaded what he was going to say next.

"Do you want to, I don't know, go out tomorrow? You know, on a date," He asked you. You looked up at him, to see him smiling kindly.

"I'd love to," You let out the breath you had been holding.

"I could never hate you, this doesn't ruin anything," He assured you. "Let's get out of here," He rolled his eyes, laughing as he grabbed his things, you doing the same.

+++++++++++++

You showed up to rehearsals the next day.

"Hi," Robert grinned.

"Hey," You smiled back at him.

"So..." He crossed his arms. "Did you tell him?"

"Yes,"

this was a request from BittyGay i hope you don't mind that i kinda took it in a different direction, but it's still similar to your request!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
870K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 54.8K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16K 137 28
• simply, imagines featuring my favorite characters and people. • imagines contain multiple gifs and are essentially long gif imagines. • the walki...