Intro + Requests

I asked, you responded, you receive!

I previously asked you guys if you would like to see a Starkid oneshot book and some of you said yes! Which I'm very happy about!!

I'm open to requests, whatever you guys want to see!

I'm usually happy to write about any Starkid, but I'm probably not as good for some compared to others. There may be some I don't really want to do, that's just personal preference, please do not be offended if I don't want to do your request!

How to request:
To request a oneshot, simply just comment (on this chapter, or on literally any of the chapters, I'll find it somehow) and comment who you'd like to see me write about! I'm open to writing about Starkid characters too (though I'm probably better at writing real people). It would be extremely helpful if you had any specific ideas, concepts or plots, but it's totally ok if you don't have anything specific in mind!

THERE WILL BE NO SMUT, EROTICA ETC. NO NO NO!

I hope you enjoy! This is all in good fun, and is not intended to be harmful, disrespectful or offensive! My intention is to bring joy to the people that like reading things like this.

Have fun with this! Happy reading!

REQUESTS HAVE NOW BEEN CLOSED!!!!!!