Life of a Swiftie (Taylor Swi...

By taylor_swift_t_

"It's treacherous, it's fearless, it's the Life of a Swiftie." Taylor Swift AU and there's Taylor Lautner so... More

A/N
Chapter 1- LIFE OF A SWIFTIE
Chapter 2- MEAN
Chapter 3- SPEAK NOW
Chapter 4- BETTER THAN REVENGE
Chapter 5- I ALMOST DO
Chapter 6- LAST KISS
Chapter 7- OURS
Chapter 8- EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED
Chapter 9- TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE
Chapter 10- I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
Chapter 11- ENCHANTED
Chapter 12- LOVE STORY
Chapter 13- TELL ME WHY
Chapter 14- YOU BELONG WITH ME
Chapter 15- I just knew that he's jealous
Author's note
Chapter 16- YOU'RE NOT SORRY
Chapter 17- I'm not okay
Chapter 18- Thank you, Jack
Chapter 19- Jealousy is man's greatest enemy
Chapter 20- YOU'RE NOT SORRY
Chapter 21- SPARKS FLY
Chapter 22- FIFTEEN
Chapter 23- CHANGE
Chapter 24- FIFTEEN
Chapter 25- Locker
Chapter 26- PERMANENT MARKER
Chapter 27- The surprising kiss
Chapter 28- The date
Chapter 29- That whisper
Chapter 30- THUG STORY
Chapter 31- I think I fell for him
Chapter 32- The Wrong Guy?
Chapter 33- Untouchable
Chapter 34- CRAZIER
Chapter 35- Wonderstruck
Chapter 36- THE OUTSIDE
Chapter 37- STAY BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 38- STYLE
Chapter 39- COME IN WITH THE RAIN
Chapter 40- TIM MCGRAW
Chapter 42- WILDEST DREAMS
Chapter 43- I WISH YOU WOULD
CHAPTER 44- BAD BLOOD
Chapter 45- BLANK SPACE
Chapter 46- THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOOR
Chapter 47- HOW YOU GET THE GIRL
Chapter 48- HIGHWAY DON'T CARE ft. TAMPONS
Chapter 49- YOU ARE IN LOVE
Chapter 50- THE MOMENT I KNEW
Chapter 51- FIFTEEN
READERS U HAVE TO READ THIS
CHAPTER 52- Lunch Fight
Chapter 53- Meet me at the gym after school
Chapter 54- Jackson saved me, right?
Chapter 55- Who's in the shower?
Chapter 56- Locked
Chapter 57- Tyler in the house
Chapter 58- PILLOW FIGHT!!! WOOH
Chapter 59- They're Siblings?!
Chapter 60- SHAKE IT OFF
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
Chapter 61- "Da Smooch"
Chapter 62- It's crazy
Chapter 63- How you get the boy
Must read

Chapter 41- OUT OF THE WOODS

778 56 13
By taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 41- OUT OF THE WOODS

So, a Selenator has been stealing my story ideas and I am not happy about that. Please stop copying because I worked so hard on this story! And she's not even voting for my story when she's reading it! Which means she's guilty and afraid I'll find her.  I muted her but I know she'll be stalking me so if YOU are reading this, delete your story and write something you made on your own, prove that you actually have own ideas instead of copying!  I don't want to fight so stop. don't say that you did this because you wanna talk to me and gain my attention, because if you are, you wouldn't be blocking me and putting  your account on private. PS we are never getting back together, like ever.

Sorry about ^^^ guys, it's over so now,  I present you... CHAPTER 41!!!

Derek's POV

We continued dancing when suddenly I heard hissing.

I looked towards the direction which is behind Dawn and there was a snake.

Oh no.

"Dawn!" I shouted as I pushed her away from the snake and the snake went after me and it bit my arm.

It felt painful as if two sharp pins were injected into your arm.

I didn't care about anything except Dawn's safety and I immediately grabbed the snake and threw it as far away as I can and I fell onto the ground.

My arm started swelling up and it means that the snake was poisonous.

Extreme pain hit me and I started losing consciousness. The last thing I remembered seeing was Dawn with watery eyes.

Dawn's POV

Oh my god no no no.

I ran towards him and started shouting, "Stay awake!!! Please!!"

I grabbed his arm and I observed the wound.

Oh no it's swelling up!!

I didn't care and tore out some cloth from my shirt and tied it above his arm preventing the poison to pass on to the other parts of his body.

I didn't care if I would die and I immediately sucked out the poison out of his arm and spit it out.

After doing it I wiped my mouth with my arm and with shaking hands,  I took out my phone and typed 911 on the keyboard.

"Hello this is 911 emergency center how can I help you?"

"Hello I need an ambulance ASAP someone is bitten by a poisonous snake."

"Can you tell us your location, miss?"

"Y-yes."

*****

We have been here for 2 minutes now.

Where is the damn ambulance?!??!?!?!

Oh my god.

Are we out of the woods yet, are we out of the woods yet?!?!?!! are we out of the woods yet

*****

I ran, following the hospital bed into the ER.

"Miss, you can't go into the ER." the nurse exclaimed.

"Is the poison really that poisonous that he needs to get to the ER?!!" I asked while crying.

I stopped and another nurse came and escorted me to get my body checked up since I was the one who sucked the venom out.

After cleaning myself up the police asked me some questions. Mum and Mr Blaze, Mrs Blaze came.

Mum rushed towards me and immediately rested her hands on my cheeks, "Honey, oh my lord you're okay. Did you know how worried I was?!"

"Is Derek okay?!!!" was the first thing I asked.

"Yes. He's sent to the hospital room now."

I let out a sigh of relief as Mr and Mrs Blaze walked towards me.

"Dawn, we want to thank you, for saving our son." Mr Blaze exclaimed.

"It was all my fault.  I should be the one thanking. If it wasn't for me he wouldn't be bitten."

"But if you didn't risk yourself for Derek he wouldn't be alive either." Mr Blaze exclaimed.

I gave in and started, "Can I see Derek?"

Mr Blaze nodded and led me to his room.

I went in alone and there he was, laying in bed with his bandage wrapped arm.

I sat on the bed beside him and placed my hand on his.

"I'm sorry that our first date didn't go as well as imagined." I whispered and leaned towards him and kissed his forehead.

I rested my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

*****

I felt the sun burning my eyes and slowly opened my eyes and found the most beautiful person lying on my chest, Dawn.

I moved a little and accidentally woke her up.

Her eye lids fluttered and she immediately let herself go away from me so I could sit straight.

She helped me up and we stared at each other for mere seconds then tears started streaming down her face.

I immediately wiped it off her face with my finger and whispered, "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, Derek... I'm so sorry." she whispered as she sobbed.

"Ssshh... don't cry. I'm alive, right?" I whispered back and let her rest her head on the crook of my neck.

Seeing her cry hurts. It's magical that how she could make me happy yet cruel that she can make me sad in seconds.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

She started grabbing tight to my shirt and hugged me tighter.

I didn't mind about the pain on my arm and I didn't thought if I should kiss her and immediately kissed her on the lips.

It was kinda salty because of her tears but I didn't mind... I just... kissed her you know?

Dawn's POV

I didn't know what I was doing either I mean... we hardly know each other and now I'm kissing him?? What even...

But I liked it. I liked every second of it and after what just happened... how I sacrificed myself for him, I think I'm in love with him.

*****

Derek fell asleep very soon and I tip-toed out of the bedroom and saw mum sitting on a chair.

I walked towards her and asked, "Mum, can I stay here for the night?"

"But you have school tomorrow." mum exclaimed.

"Please mum, lemme stay." I pleaded.

"No, just go to school tomorrow and I promise that I'll let you stay here tomorrow night." mum exclaimed and what can I say?

*****

I was daydreaming in Mr Teal's class, totally ignoring everybody and Jamie.

I'm not in a mood of trying to get back with Jamie. All I was wishing was class to end.

The bell finally rang which meant I could finally visit Derek.

I was the first one to run out of class when suddenly someone tapped my back.

I looked around and found Sean.

"Where are you heading to?" Sean asked.

"The hospital." I replied.

Urgh are you done talking yet?!

"I'm going too. I'll bring you." he suggested.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Wow. So after a creepy snake bite, they fell in love. Anyone wants a snake bite??

Please vote, comment and follow me if you want to be loved like Dawn.

Written by: @taylor_swift_t_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 808 19
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
1.2M 53.9K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
100K 11.8K 19
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
344K 12.1K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...