It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Twenty Nine

3.9K 103 72
By Camrenansnorminah

I wake up bright and early on Monday morning to grab breakfast with Ashley downstairs before rehearsal.

"I'm so excited to see our outfits!" Ashley squeals as the elevator doors open to the lobby.

I chuckle at her enthusiasm "me too, Ariana said they look amazing"

"Im surprised she hasn't shown them to you yet, considering you guys are together and all" she teases.

I shrug "she wanted it to be a secret so I stopped bugging her about it, i'm actually surprised that she didn't give in and end up showing me "

Ashley stops in the middle of the lobby and smiles at me. I quirk about eyebrow at her in response "what?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy you didn't get upset when I teased you about ari" she says.

I cackle "yeah, I'm sorry for doing that it's just that I was in denial for my feelings for Ariana but now that we're together...I really couldn't care less about what people think because she makes me a better person and I love her so mu-" I stop mid sentence as I realize what I said.

Her mouth gapes open "oh my gooooshhh have you told her?" She coo's.

I rub my neck in nervousness as we start to walk again and grab breakfast "no...it's too soon"

"Cut the bullshit, if you love her then tell her! She probably feels the same, love is not a game, you can't control it...it's mysterious and powerful, you don't choose when you love someone, it just happens and if it's real then there's no such thing as too soon or too late" she sympathizes.

I grin "thanks ash, I know I just...Ariana and I have known each other for about two months now and we've only been dating for three weeks...I don't want to scare her off especially since I'm her first partner since Mac and that didn't go so well"

Ashley nods "I get it, take your time..I'm sorry I didn't mean to rush you or anything"

I place a piece of bacon on my plate with a smile "no worries ash, I'll tell her I just want to give it a bit more time, unless she says it first"

My roommate nods and walks alongside me to an empty table.

"Alright, well I'm happy for you guys, y'all are super cute, did you talk to her about the publicity thing? I've been seeing a lot of news articles and twitter and Instagram posts about you guys" the curly haired Latina says, taking a forkful of her eggs and chomping them down.

My eyes widen at the new information "wait, seriously? I didn't even know, I don't really use my social medias other than to post"

Ashley snickers "damn, do you have your notifications turned off too? Everyone's been tagging you in shit, even the crew"

I gasp "holy crap I think I do have them turned off, lemme see" I go to my Twitter and Instagram and turn on my notifications.

My phone rings like crazy.

The Miami native in front of me chuckles "here, give me your phone"

I hand her my device with hesitation "why?"

"I know a way you-HOLY SHIT YOURE VERIFYED!" She shouts. A few heads of our fellow diners turn at her sudden outburst.

I apologize to several before cheering along with my co-dancer. "I can't believe I am, I hope I'm not getting all the fame because of Ariana though...I don't want people to think I'm using her"

She shrugs "I can't promise you that you're not getting it all through Ariana because you probably are but here, I fixed it for you, you'll know when your friends post anything and tag you because you'll hear notifications for them, fans and strangers will be separate and you won't hear the notifications from them but you'll be able to see everything when you log into the apps"

I beam "you can do that?! That's crazy holy shit, thanks!"

She nods "no problem, I used to dance for these dope group of girls called fifth harmony and the same thing happened to me and they thought me how to do it but it didn't go too far like yours because I'm not verified"

I giggle softly and begin to dine with my best friend.

When we're finished, we walk together in comfortable silence to the studio.

As we enter, we notice brian, Scott and Ariana taking amongst themselves and the other dancers scattered through the studio, stretching.

Josh comes up to us "morning, you guys ready?!"

I bounce up and down on the tips of my toes "very, I'm kinda nervous too though"

"Same, and our practices are going to be an hour later starting today so I hope it's not gonna be hell" Ashley responds.

As of on cue, Scott claps "alright dancers, let's gather around here we got a lot to talk about"

I walk to the center of the studio with the siblings. Ariana notices me and smiles, I wink back at her.

She rushes to my side and wraps her arms around my arm and kisses my shoulder "I texted you in the morning, I'm not sure if you got it or not but I'm leaving practice at three"

I furrow my eyebrows "why babe?"

"I released a song last month with 2chainz called rule the world and we want to shoot the music video today and tomorrow so they have a few days to edit it, it comes out on the 11th...this week is going to be pretty hectic and next week we only have until Wednesday I'm sorry we probably won't get much time together until next week, I have a bunch of photoshoots coming up and I have a meeting on Wednesday" she explains.

I take it all in and frown but quickly exchange it for a smile "well that means we got to make most of our time together during rehearsals right?"

My girlfriend bites her lips to sustain her grin "right, actually I was going to ask, do you want to come with me to the music video shoot tomorrow?"

"Seriously?" I ask.

She nods. I peck her cheek with my lips "I'd love to, I'll text you about it tonight?"

"Yeah, of course" she reply's.

We beam at each other before turning our attention back to the twins.

"This week is going to be very rough, I'm not going to lie, we have been working on props that we are going to use on tour and today we received the outfits...as you all know for the rest of this week, our rehearsals have been extended by an hour, this entire week we want to review, fix, and learn new dances, we want to rehearse our outfit changes and the timing" Scott starts.

I listen intently as Brian continues for him "yeah and then next week we will review everyday until Wednesday which is the day before our departure to Albany on Thursday, we will explain more of our schedule for then, next week but on Thursday we will fly and arrive in Albany and check out the city, get to the hotel, and get some stuff settled on the tour bus before sleeping and on Friday through Saturday we are going to rehearse a review on the actual stage with the props,scenery,lighting, and outfits, Sunday will be a rest day and finally on Monday, ladies and gents is our first show!"

We cheer and clap, excited that we're only a week away from our first location.

Jace raises his hand and Brian points to him "with the whole tour bus thing, how do that going to work sorry I've never danced for an artist on tour before"

Brian smiles "all good, okay so the bus situation, after Albany we are going to take a tour bus to every destination, there's is a day or two separating each concert date so when we arrive at our new location we are always getting hotels for a day and then after our show we hop back onto the bus either in the evening or early morning, depends how many days we have and how long the trip is to the next place"

Everyone nods.

"We got it?" Scott asks. We all look around for any questions, when there's silence the twins give us a thumbs up.

"Great, let's get to it guys, today we are going to review what we learned last week on Friday with Ariana and learn thank u, next and just perfect and review those dances since we don't want Ariana to miss out on anything since she's leaving early today, we decided that tomorrow we will begin using the outfits so sorry about the set back" Scott explains.

"If there's no more questions, let's start" Brian says.

We dance and practice the songs we learned last week but this time with Ariana.

After we review for a good three hours taking minute breaks in between. Finally, before we start to learn thank u, next with Brian because it's girls only, also including josh because yes, and the boys review their songs that they need to fix that they do with Ariana with Scott, we take a full five minute break.

I take deep breaths as I sit on the bench and gulp down my water.

As I regain my composure, I notice my beautiful girl walk up to me. "Holy shit, I think I just broke my back" she jokes as she sits on my lap.

I laugh and snake my arms around her waist "are you talking about how you lay down on the light is coming?"

She nods "yeah, and Into you, we don't have much props this tour like last tour but the dope ass choreo , our outfits, and stage effects are gonna make up for it, I just know my fans are fucking loose their shit"

With a chuckle I kiss her sweaty neck "ew don't do that, I'm yucky right now" she tries to pull away.

"My baby is yucky? Never, and I don't care, let me give you kisses" i retort.

She giggles as I tickle her sides and place kisses on her face.

"B-baby s-stop" she says in between laughs. "Only if you say I'm the best girlfriend in the world" I tease.

"Y-your the b-best g-girl-girlfriend in the w-world" she lets out.

I stop and peck her lips "good girl" I say.

She rolls her eyes and smiles at me "your an asshole"

"What was that?" I ask even though I heard clearly. "I said your amazing" she saves herself.

"Mhm that's what I thought"

"Shut up" she giggles, cupping my face and pulling me closer.

Our lips connect, a smile plastered on my face into the kiss. I pull away and lean back in for a few more soft and quick yet passionate pecks.

"How long are you going to be working on the video for?" I ask, holding her in my arms as she remains on my lap.

"I'm not sure, I think until nine thirty" she sighs. "Will I get to see you?"

She bites the inside of her cheek "I don't know...probably not for the rest of the day after I leave but I promise I'll text you"

I pout, causing her to lean into me "sorry, I had to kiss the pout off your face" she says.

I chuckle "I don't mind, I might have to pout more often"

She scoffs playfully "your a dork"

"I'm your dork though" I come back.

"Damn right you are" she mutters as she bites her lip.

"Okay guys lets get back to it!" Brian shouts. I shake my head at my girlfriend with a playful smile.

She giggles and grabs my hand, dragging me back onto the dance floor.

About an hour or two passes and the crew of girls including Ariana and myself are reviewing thank u,next as we just finished learning it.

It's pretty simple but we have to move around the stage and brain said we will rehearse that when we arrive in Albany.

The boys meanwhile, have been doing run throughs with Scott on the songs where only they participate with Ari.

After another review, Brian checks his watch and looks up at Ariana "Ari, it's 3 o'clock"

My shoulders deflate as I realize it's time for her to leave. She nods and jogs over to her bench to pack her things.

I meet Brian's gaze and her gives me a nod of reassurance so I can say bye.

"You want me to walk you out?" I ask, coming up behind her.

She jumps slightly., not noticing me follow her "yeah, sure"

She walks out to the lobby of the studio and we stop at the front doors, I look out and see an unknown man waiting in front of her SUV.

Woah wait, who's that?" I question, placing a hand on her shoulder, stopping her.

"Who?" She questions.

I point to the man and she lets out a giggle. Before I can do anything, she grabs my hand and leads me out.

"Y/n, this is one of my friends and head of security, sorry that you couldn't meet him sooner, Oscar was taking his place because he was on break but anyway, this is roshad, and roshad this is y/n, my girlfriend" Ariana introduces .

The man shakes my hand "everything happens when I'm away" he chuckles.

I nod "pleasure to meet you"

He grins "likewise, id love to chat but Ariana is running late "

"Oh shit your right, I gotta go but I'll text you later?" Ariana says is in a rush.

I smile "course babe , have fun and good luck"

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss "bye baby" and with that she enters her vehicle and rolls down the window, blowing me a kiss and waving as she drives off.

I head back inside the studio and hurry over to the girls and Brian, joining as their already dancing.

Our dance rehearsal ends a few hours after Ariana leaves and I'm starving and exhausted.

We do our chant and listen to the twins last minute words.

"Thank you guys so much for working your asses off today, Brian and I discussed that because our hours are very long, we are going to start having lunch breaks, we will eat at the hotel or you can go where you'd like but arrive within 30 minutes" Scott explains.

We all cheer at this news. "Alright, you guys are dismissed have a good night" Brian says, allowing us all to pack our things and head back to the hotel.

On the way back to my room I look down at my phone and notice a few texts.

Obviously I open the most important.

(A/n: the texts between you and Ariana are going to look like this now, it's the same for the group chat though)

(I have my phone on the dark Setting so if you want me to change it to normal lmk and lmk what you think about this new method to the story)

(A/n: don't mind the time, quarantine has my sleep schedule fucked👀😂😭)

Ariana doesn't respond, I assume she's still shooting the video so I open another message.

I think for a bit and come up with an idea.

I smile and head up to my room to shower.

When I'm out of the shower, I do my hair and place light makeup on.

"Hey girl! Where you headed?" Ashley asks as I walk out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to have dinner with an old friend" I reply.

She nods "oh alright, have fun!"

I smile "thanks see you later ash"

I place some perfume on, grab my wallet and head out. I head to the lobby and wait outside for my Uber to arrive.

When it does I hop in and check out Instagram for the drive.

I'm scrolling through the app when I receive a text.

I smile and respond.

I grin softly and turn off my phone when the Uber driver clears his throat.

"Alrighty! Here you are!" He cheers. I giggle "thank you, have a nice night!"

He nods at me and I leave his vehicle.

I head inside and look around the restaurant. I finally spot Tommy waving at me.

I walk over and embrace him as he stands up and holds out his arms.

We sit down across each other in a booth.

"You look great" Tommy smiles. I scoff playfully "as if, I just got out of rehearsals and I'm already sore"

He chuckles "rough day?"

I shake my head "no, just a long one"

He nods and soon an uncomfortable silence falls upon us. The waiter comes over to take our drink orders, relieving some of the tension.

I take a look at my menu, I spotted what I want to get to eat a few minutes ago but I just don't know what else to do.

My ex clears his throat, making me look up from the menu. "Look, I don't want things to be awkward between us, can we just clear things up?"

I nod "yeah, I'd like that"

"If you have any questions...I'm open to answer them" he says.

I think for a moment "why didn't you text or call?"

He sighs "I tried...believe me I did, it was just so hard because I felt like you didn't want to talk to me or hear my voice ever again....I was also so busy that I honestly didn't have time for anyone, when I met Ariana that's when my life turned around, I started to build and grow and just have the schedule to talk to people...but by then I thought you had moved on"

"I get it, that was my fault too, I should've made an effort as well but hey, if we're here now dating or not...we're happy and I want to rekindle our friendship because you were my best friends before anything else"

He grins "me too y/n, I missed you and my heart is so fucking happy now that we're able to talk again"

"Same here tom" I reply.

"By the way, even though you're my best friends and I knew you before her, you better not break Arianas heart that woman is my sister!" He jokes.

I giggle "I won't, I really like her and she's everything to me"

"I'm so happy for you y/n, and Ariana as well...you both deserve each other" he beams.

"Thank you, that means a lot, you got your eye on anyone?" I tease

He cackles "nah...I mean there's this one girl that I'm in love with but we ended things a while ago"

I quirk an eyebrow "do tell"

"Her names Victoria an-" I cut him off my choking on my drink.

"I-are you talking about Arianas best friend?!"

He nods and looks away with a blush.

"Awhhh I can imagine that, you guys are cute together!" I squeal, my old friend just snickers in response.

The waiter comes over to take our orders and from then on, Tommy and I just catch up with nothing but smiles on our faces throughout the entire meal.

When it's time to go, Tommy pays for both of us much to my disapproval and we exit the restaurant.

"Thanks for dinner tom, I enjoyed talking again"

"Me too, I'll be sure to text you, I'll see you soon and good luck on tour" he smiles.

We hug each other and pull away when my Uber arrives.

I had a really nice time catching up with an old friend.

On the way home, I notice Ariana texted me not too long ago.

I bite my lip to cover the huge smile on my face. She has this effect on me that I can't explain.

I love her so fucking much.

A/n: stream and buy Stuck with u everywhere 😌😂 love you guys and sorry about any writing errors❤️ next chapter next Wednesday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
96.8K 3.1K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
588K 13.3K 88
Y/N was discovered at an open mic night battle by Scooter Braun and signs to republic records and her dream is finally becoming a reality Ariana Gra...
19.1K 432 17
*GxG* Arianas tour is gonna start in a few months. She practiced every day with her crew. A few months ago she broke up with Pete. Her live is not as...