Taekook Oneshots

By jeonadorbz

Different types of story in one book TOPkook BOTTOMtae (requests closed) #1 bottomtaehyung More

You Belong With Me
Jk
Say What...?
-Suggestions-
'milkies'
You Are My Sunshine
Little Do You Know
Heart Will Go On
I Trusted You
Full Control
Mydol
I Like You So Much, You'll Know It
Dance Night
My Sister's Bestfriend
5 Reasons Why I'm Sorry
My Daddy, Mr. Jeon
Dangerous
7 Minutes With Him
A Cupid's Love
Hero In Love (pt. 1)
Hero In Love (pt. 2)
My Biggest Fanboy
My Years With You
My Crush Is A Teacher
Rewrite The Stars
The Masked Man
My Tsundere
Scenery
Spiderkook
Band Club
Princess Don't Cry
Challenge Accepted
Rhythm Of Our Hearts
Finally Found You
Shy
Never Not
Within You
I'm A Omega
My Favorite Regular
King's Royal Assistant
King's Royal Assistant Pt. 2
I'm A Omega Pt. 2
Song
A Broken Soulmate
Song Pt. 2
Your Eyes Tell
Annyeong
Trouble
Trouble Pt. 2
In Need For Attention
The Secret Is Out
I Wish I Were Heather
You Are My Heather PT. 2
Be Proud
Rivals
Rivals PT. 2

My Right Hand Man

5.1K 184 88
By jeonadorbz

"tell me who you work for"

"I won't tell you!"

tae sighed, he's already getting annoyed that the man won't tell him. He walked in front of the man and placed his foot in between the man's leg.

He rested his arm on his leg as he stared at him. Thean shivered just by seeing taehyung stare at him.

Kim taehyung also know as V is the most powerful mafia boss in korea. He likes to kill and torture people. He is the most feared person in korea that's why people just stay in their homes to be safe.

He has a gang called bangtan, taehyung relies on them since they are worthy to serve tae.

But there is one person that taehyung's trusts more and he is-

"tell me or youll be dead" tae said emotionless.

"n-never!" tae sighed and stood properly.

"fine then" tae looked at the back and saw him leaning against the door frame, arms crossed.

He walked to him and grabbed the cigarette in his mouth and placed it in his mouth.

"jungkook, kill him" tae ordered making jungkook smirk and walk over to the man.

Jeon jungkook aka jk, taehyung's right hand man, taehyung's most trustworthy assasin. It's been 10 years since jungkook joined bangtan gang.

Wanna know taehyung's and relationship? Well... You'll know later.

"kill him real good" tae ordered still emotionless.

Jungkook cracked his knuckles and neck as he chuckled. The man looking at him with fear.

"no no NOOOO!" tae walked out the basement as he heard the man screamed.

Tae didn't care and just went straight to their meeting room, his gang already there.

You see tae's rich, he has a mansion hidden to hide from the police.

"did he tell you?" jimin asked, the spy of the group.

"nope and its getting annoying" tae sat down and massaged his temples as he throwed the cigarette away.

"namjoon, the location?"

"still can't find the exact location" namjoon said, the hacker of the group.

"yoongi, hobi, found any traces?" the both of them shook their heads. They are the best shooters of the group.

"not a single thing" yoongi said, tae groaned.

"what are we gonna do?" jin asked, also the spy of the group.

"namjoon keep on hacking who it is, jin and jimin go find if there might be other traces, yoongi and hobi keep on the lookout" they all nodded as tae went and leave the room.

Once he left the room he saw jungkook, blood dripping from his hands and blood stained clothes.

"I found this" jungkook handed out a small card as tae grabbed and read it.

It says 'Park industires' tae smirked and looked at jungkook.

"great job" tae said as he snaked his hands around jungkook's neck.

"shouldn't you get a reward?" jungkook smirked and carried tae bridal style.

"gladly"

Wanna know their relationship status? Well they're married. Sorry not sorry.

(sorry ya'll no smut ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

After doing the nasty, jungkook dresses up and helps tae take a shower and dresses him up.

Tae grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. Jungkook grabbed tae's cigarette and inhaled it on his mouth.

He then smashed his lips on tae's as he exhales it on tae's mouth while their kiss is getting hot. When suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"tae! We found out who it is!" jin shouted from the other side. they both stopped kissing and looked at each other.

"we should do that more often" tae smirked making jungkook smirk as well.

...

"his name is Park seojoon from the park gang" namjoon said as he showed the file.

"the location?"

"it's at xxxx Street, it's not that far away from here" namjoon said and tae nodded.

"we have to go there now and kill him, theres no time to waste" tae then looked at his guards.

"if you're just gonna chicken out I'll kill you" the guards shivered and nodded.

Tae almost lost some people cause some of his men died cause they're weak so he ordered yoongi to train them.

He already killed some of his men cause they didn't cooperate well.

"he's so cruel but he doesn't fight and yet he blames us for not doing anything" one gaurd whispers to the other gaurd when a bullet passed between them making them scared.

They looked to see who it was and it was jungkook, who is looking at them really mad.

"complain and I won't hesitate to kill you right here right now" jungkook growled as the guards immediately nodded.

Taehyung watched what happened and smirked.

That's why he loved jungkook

___

They arrived at the place and the enemy's already attacking them. Jungkook is beside taehyung shooting and killing the enemy easily.

Tae also shoot the enemy's easily with an emotionless look. He got used to this.

"you keep a watch out while I find and kill seojoon" jungkook nodded and started shooting again.

tae went in the dark abandoned mansion, he looked around to see if seojoon's there. He checked the last floor which is at the roof when suddenly, a hand covered his mouth and an arm around his neck.

"well well well, hello V" the man smirked as tae rolled his eyes, not scared at all.

"mm mmmm mmm" tae slapped the man's hand away from his mouth.

"don't put your filthy hand on my mouth, seojoon" tae said still unfazed.

Seojoon tsked as he grabbed his gun and pointed it on tae's head.

"such a brat you are huh?" seojoon pulled tae to the edge.

"everyone surrender or I'll kill him!" seojoon shouted making everyone stop and look up.

"tae!" jimin said, he tried going in the building when seojoon's men stopped him.

"try to go up and save him and I'll instantly kill him" seojoon shouted and everyone in bangtan gang stopped moving.

Tae, who is still not scared, sighed.

"he's taking forever" tae said making seojoon even more mad.

"what the hell are you talking about?!" seojoon exclaimed.

Tae then heard a faint shout from the floor at the bottom of them. Tae sighed in relief.

"you finally came" footsteps are heard behind them.

"what the hell are you-" seojoon turned around and saw a hand.

Seojoon suddenly got pulled by the person.

"AHHHH!!!" tae just watched seojoon being killed and sighed.

"what took you so-" then the person hugged tae making tae chuckle.

"how obedient jungkook" tae hugged back the bloody jungkook and smirked.

"my right hand man"

___

Hey guys!!!
I felt that this isn't good but I tried my best 😭
I hope you guys still liked it :)

Here's jungkook and taehyung 👇🏻

Before I wanted to make a oneshot because of the pics of them and here it is :))

I got the story idea from the fanart from twitter here's the link:
https://twitter.com/Eros_kv/status/1218876628090015744?s=19

In my next oneshot what kind of au should I do?
Please vote below

Omegaverse au

Supernatural au

Royalty au

Vampire au

Stripper au

Pls vote so I can know which one I'll do
The most votes will be decided :))

Thank you and have a nice day :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 3.3K 15
a taekook short story ❤
57.4K 2.5K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) • nswf content • smut • topkook • bottomtae • open for story comm...
77.3K 3.2K 26
Book 2 of My oneshot book :) Top Tae Bottom kook I hope you enjoy ~