The Words You Speak

By HeToldTheMoon

Sequel to The Secret. Book 2 More

The truth
Alpha
Baby
Baby
Meeting
Meeting 2
Love
Love
Canvas
Black out
Austin
Fiancรฉ problems
Shay
Tattoos
Baby
11 minutes
Recovery
Interview
Wedding
Hawaii
Birth
Gym
Twins
Trip part 1
Trip part 2
Trip part 3
Trip part 4
Home
Club
Makeup sex
The truth comes out
Xanax
Tour
Smut
Planning tour
Choreo
Last day
Drugs
Lauren
First show
Smut on the bus
Nightmare
Secret
Divorce
Next book

The fight

710 19 4
By HeToldTheMoon

"So, I was thinking... how about Christmas for our wedding?" Camila said.

I groaned. "But babeeeeee! Why not October! That would be so cute!" I gushed.

"Just imagine it, a ceremony that's traditional, with a little twist to it. Fall leaves instead of flower petals, and for the after party we have an outside area where the dj and dance floor is. We change into our matching costumes, because it's a costume party, and party under the full moon." I said in a dreamy tone.

"Or, a wedding in the snow. Christmas music, eggnog, mistletoe...." she gushed.

"No! October!"
"December!
"October!"
"December!"
"Oct-"

"Shut up! Both of you! How about this. A wedding during the spring. So it's beautiful weather, with all the flowers blooming. A traditional wedding with rose petals to compare to the white lace and ribbons. And the after party will be on the beach." Lauren said and both Camila and I nodded rapidly.

"Yes! That's amazing!"
"Yes! That's beautiful!" We both gushed and kissed Lauren, thankfully, before writing that idea down.

Lauren smiled, with a roll of her eyes. "I swear, I'm always peace maker with you two." She said and kissed both of our foreheads before trying to decide on which invitations to order.

I looked over her shoulder. "The green, babe. It matches our rings." I said and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and pecked my lips before ordering them.

Lauren's ring...

Camila's...

I checked the time. "Shit! I have to go. Demi is training me. Love you both, bye!" I said as I rushed to peck both of their lips and bring Alpha along with me.

I rushed to the car and grabbed the boxing gloves Demi bought me from the box in the back.

"Okay, here we go again, Alpha."
(HERE WE GO AGAINNNN, HERE WE GO AGAINNNNNNN)

I drove to the gym and saw a few cars parked there.

I brought the gloves and walked into the lobby.

"Name." The woman at the front desk asked.

"Uhmm, Y/N Cabello." I said and she nodded.

"You're in ring 7." She said and I quickly changed in the bathroom before going into the gym with Alpha.

I got looks from many of the men and I swear I saw a guy who looked like Austin in the window...

I sat Alpha's bed where he can still see me in the ring.

"Hey, Y/N. This is Gigi." I looked to see the one and only Gigi Hadid.

"Holy fuck..."
She chuckled softly.

"Today is all about focus and blocking, Y/N. She won't actually hit you, but if she does you have a right to hit back." Demi winked at me.

I nodded and made sure my gloves were fastened.

"Lets get you two in the ring." We went inside and immediately guys crowded around us.

"Ooh, girl fight!" I heard one of them say.

I just rolled my eyes and Demi rang the bell.

Gigi immediately went for a right cross, to my face.

I quickly blocked and she smiled.

"You're quick." She spoke.

"But I fight dirty." She spoke and put everything into her next punch.

I groaned as she hit my jaw.

"Fuck you." I spat.

"I knew you were one of those stuck up, models that use laxatives to stay skinny. I mean look at you, I can see your dick through your leggings." I spoke, which angered her.

She threw a few punches and I dodged them.
"Demi, permission to hit?" I asked as I dodged a few more.

"Just don't mess up her face too much." Demi spoke and I nodded.

"Remember that time your sister fell on stage? Yeah, we'll I bet your career will flop as hard as she hit that concrete floor." I spoke, venom in each word.

"Fuck you!" She shouted as she started tiring out.

"What's wrong Hadid? Did they not teach you that words sometimes do hurt as the same as a punch?"
With the last word I gave her a uppercut right in the jaw, sending her straight to the ground.

The guys gasped and I turned to Demi. She had a proud smirk on her face as she wiped my bloody lip.

"You did it." She said.

"Bitch, That was a piece of cake. I just had to tire her out, although I could have taken her when she started. But that bitch, is bat shit crazy." I said.

Demi smiled. "She was acting, Y/N."

My eyes grew wide. "What?!" I exclaimed. "She wanted to test you and I told her that it wasn't a good idea." Demi said.

I immediately apologized to Gigi. "I'm so sorry, Gigi! I didn't mean anything that I said, I hope you know that. I was just trying to tire you out..." she smiles.

"I know, Y/N. But that was fun, we should go hardcore together, soon." She said and I nodded.

Demi cleaned off my busted lip once again and gave me the winning $800.

"Shit. Demz, that's a lot..." I said.

"Y/N. That's only the starting price. You're a beginner, once you're a pro it gets up to 1mil."

"WHAT?!" I yelled, making her laugh.

"You mean to tell me that fighting can fucking make me a living?" Demi laughed and nodded.

"Well, shit. Thanks, Demz. I have to get home to my-"

"Yeah, yeah. Fiancé's." She said and rolled her eyes.

I smiled and gave her a small hug before grabbing Alpha's and my things.

"Alpha, home." I said and he followed me to the door and to the car.

I looked into the mirror and saw my lip was busted and bruised.

"I guess she does throw a mean punch, huh Alpha." I said and he huffed.

I chuckled and headed home.

I noticed a car following me and took a left instead of a right to see if it was.

"Shit." I said as I noticed it follow.

I pulled over and so did they.

"This isn't the smartest thing I've done, but here I go." I said and brought Alpha out with me.

The sun started to set and I shouted at the guy who came out of the car.

"What's your problem, man?!"

I squinted as the sunlight flashed in my eyes.

He came closer and I noticed he had something in his hand.

Alpha started growling as he neared and I watched as the object shined in the light.

"Oh, fuck no." I mumbled and he grabbed me, making Alpha attack and me to punch him straight in the face.

At this close proximity, I realized that this guy was Austin's friend. The same guy that followed his tail for the last few days of school.

The knife sliced my hand, and I hissed as I felt the blood drip.

I kneeled him in the crotch and let Alpha attack for a bit longer before giving him a punch that knocked him out.

"Alpha, calm." I said as I put him in the car, leaving the window rolled down.

I called the cops and soon enough an officer came and took him, calling an ambulance for me.

I groaned in frustration.
"I'm fine, ma'am. I don't need an ambulance." I said as I covered my bleeding hand.

"No, just by the looks of it, you need stitches." The cop said and I sighed, waiting.

The ambulance finally came and took both Alpha and I to the hospital.

Soon enough, both Lauren and Camila rushed in, about fifteen minutes after they got the call that I was here.

"Just hold still." The nurse said as she gave me the last few stitches.

It didn't seem to bother me, and I turned my attention to the girls.

"What the hell happened?!"
"Are you okay, Baby?!"

I could clearly see who was the dominant one and the switch.

"I'm fine, guys. First off I won my first fight at the Unbreakable Gym. You won't believe who I fought. Which is who I got this lip from. And secondly, I beat up that Hussey dude, after he followed me around in the car and pulled out a knife on me. Which is where the hand is from." I said and looked at my hand.

"Baby... How the hell did you beat him up?!" Camila shouted.

"Demi said im a natural." I shrugged.

"Demi this, Demi that. God, Y/N. She's you're damn ex." Lauren said.

"Yeah, my ex that is teaching me how to defend myself." I said and Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You're there twenty four seven! How do we know you're not doing something else?" Lauren replied.

I pulled my hand away from the nurse.

"Oh, so you don't trust me now?" I said and stood up.

"I never said that!" Lauren said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, Lauren."

Camila was totally confused and trying to keep me from leaving.

"Don't touch me, Camila!" I said as I brushed passed her and purposely bumped shoulders with Lauren as I left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 651 10
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ยฉ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ๏ผŒ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐˜๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘ ๐– ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฑ๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๏ฟฝ...
381K 10.5K 37
(Sequel to Lifestyle Changes.) In which the story follows, after the birth of Cameron Alexander Cabello-Jauregui. BEWARE THERE IS SMUT IN THE FIRST C...
59.5K 1.3K 8
It's finally here, the sequel you asked so many times for~ As usual I won't spoil anything, so please enjoy those of you who likes this type of thin...
52.9K 1.1K 13
This is the sequel to my second book!