Mind and Might (A Quirkless H...

Per Hexcss

Not everyone is created equal, that is a fact, but in a world of superheroes and villains, were 80% of the po... Més

The Beginning
Consequences
Start
My own path
The Inventor
Change
UA
Aftermath
Prepare
What I am capable of
The Show
What I want to do
Opportunity
My chance
Battle of Ideals
Dawn in Hosu
Changes
Expo
Art of Battle
Learning
Training
The Exam
Fateful Meeting
Conversing
I-Island
I-Aftermath
Into the training camp!
Relief
Training, Training, Training.
Camp attack
Confusion
The Decision
Dawn
The Next Step
License
Progress
Understanding
Next Level
Into Darker Days
Strings
Prepare
Raid
Forgiveness
Pulling Strings
Two Sides Of The Same Coin
Rebuild
Quirkless
Special Forces
Eri
Festival Preparations
Gentle Criminal
The Festival
Time Sure Flies By...
Value These Moments
How It All Starts To Fall Apart...
This Was Just The Beginning...
Saint Peter Has Called A Name
A Broken Link
Phase 3
Real Monster

USJ

17.7K 393 480
Per Hexcss

Class 1A was on the bus as they were being transported to USJ for rescue training. As they were sitting on the bus, the students had engaged in conversation.

Kirishima: Who do you think the strongest ones are in our class?

Denki: To be honest, it is probably those 4 guys; their abilities are on another level. - he said as he pointed to Izumi and her group.

Bakugo: Of course, we are! We are the damn best!

Todoroki: Can you be any louder?

Bakugo: What was that, Icy-hot?!

Tenya: Bakugo! Keep your composure!

Tsuyu: Well, if we are talking about the power, I say it must be Izumi, ribbit.

Izumi: E-eh?

Uraraka: Tsu is right! You are a mighty one, Izumi!

Izumi: T-thanks!

Kirishima: You can genuinely be the next number 1! Your power is comparable to All Might!

Izumi: Y-you think?! 'I can't let them know my father is All Might'

Tenya: I do have to agree here; you really are proper hero material.

Shota: A hero that cant wake up early...

Izumi: Hey! It's not my fault! Izuku is the one who wants to be like 30 minutes early!

Shota: If it weren't for him, you would be arriving late, and you know it.

Izumi: T-that's not..... Yeah, you are right...

Shota: You only woke up really early today because Izuku probably dragged you out of your bed.

Izumi: .....

Tsuyu: Who is this Izuku?

Uraraka: Oh, that is Izumi's brother!

Kirishima: Wait, you have a brother?

Izumi: Half-brother, really.

Tenya: Those he study here in UA?

Izumi: He does.

Mina: Huh? How have we never seen him?! What are you doing, Izumi?! I bet the good looks run in the family!

Tooru: Yes! Yes!

Izumi: Girls! And w-well he is in the support course, though you have probably seen him already, he wears a respiratory mask and has a metal arm.

Kirishima: Oh, yes! I have seen him, he looks so cool!

Tokoyami: He looked mysterious.

Mina: Oh yeah, I remember seeing him! Even with the uniform on, you can still see his muscles!

Izumi: W-well, he does practice martial arts. 'Though I only discovered it recently as he said it to my parents so they would let him go to his dojo after school.'

Ojiro: Eh?! Is he a martial artist? I have to meet him then!

Tenya: What quirk does he have?

Izumi: W-well...

Bakugo: That nerd doesn't have a quirk.

Kirishima: He doesn't? That is why he is probably in the support course, but still, he looked manly! I want to meet him!

Ojiro: I don't care if he has a quirk or not; if he is someone experienced, I have to meet him!

Mina: To me that doesn't mean I find him any less attractive!

Momo: I remember seeing him in one of the representatives' meetings, so it would be nice to contact another class.

Izumi: Well... It's just... It's complicated...

Uraraka: Huh?

Izumi: It's just... We arent in precisely the best of terms right now...

Tenya: A sibling fight? You are family. You must pardon each other and act like siblings.

Izumi: As I said, it's complicated... And he has every right to be mad at me...

Aizawa: Everyone! We are here! Prepare to leave the bus!

Everyone: Yes, sensei!

In the USJ.

Izuku was organizing his gadgets while Thirteen was helping him.

Izuku: 'Why?.... Why me?! How could this even happen?! I swear if there is a god up there, I will find my way to kick his ass!'

Suddenly they heard the sound of an engine outside.

Izuku: 'Shiiiiiiit'

Thirteen: Oh, that must be them! Come on, Izuku, let's go to wait at the entrance!

Izuku: Y-yeah...

They then began to walk.

Izuku: Sensei, how long will this exercise take?

Thirteen: Oh, not much around 4 hours.

Izuku: 'What?!' But I mean... I have classes.

Thirteen: Don't worry, I already spoke with Power Loader and the principal, and they say it's okay.

Izuku: 'You have to be kidding me!'

Thirteen: Oh yeah, I also forgot to tell you this! I hope you brought something to write on! Because All Might is coming so, you can ask him for an autograph!

Izuku: 'Excuse me...'

Suddenly in his head, Izuku began to think of another possible use he could give to the climbing rope...

Then the doors opened, and class 1A and Aizawa entered and lined up...

Bakugo: Eh?

Shoto: Eh?

Izumi/Shota: Eh?!

Kirishima: Oh, that is Izumi's brother!

Jiro: That is him?

Mina: Oh, yes, my memory wasn't betraying me; he is good looking.

Izuku: 'DAMN YOU, IZUMI! WHY COULDNT YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!'

Thirteen: Oh, it looks like you are famous! Anyways, hey there! I am a Space Hero: Thirteen! I will be your teacher doing the rescue exercises we are going to do here in the USJ! Now I will also like to introduce to you someone who will be aiding us here today! He is Izuku Midoriya!

Izuku: 'Please... Someone... Kill me...'

Thirteen: He helped develop the new gadgets we will be used throughout the training.

Kirishima: Oh?! Did he develop them? How awesome!

Tenya: He must have an extraordinary intellect and skill to be able to do that.

Momo: Indeed, and doing that without a quirk is more remarkable.

As Izuku heard those comments, he was brought down back to reality.

Izuku: 'They... Are they not making fun of me?'

Izuku's expression changed from one of being tense and uncomfortable to one of being more relaxed. Shota, who had been observing him, so his change in and smiled happily to herself, maybe now she could get to talk to him and restore their friendship. Izumi meanwhile had her own thoughts as well.

Izumi: 'Yes... My brother really is awesome... But I had failed to see that... And now it is too late.'

Thirteen: So now let's start our class!

Thirteen began to explain the basics of what they were going to do, then suddenly, the whole USJ trembled, and the lights blinked.

Izuku: Hm?

Suddenly, in the middle of the USJ, a black mist portal opened up, and from out of it came a woman with light blue hair, a giant bird mutation, and a man-made of moisture, suddenly more portals opened, and more people came out of them.

Nana: Where is All Might? I thought he would be here!

(Yes, Nana, since this is an AU of my first book, and there Shigaraki is female, I decided to keep it that way here.)

Kurogiri: Calm down Nana Shigaraki.

Nana: Right, let's see if he will appear once we kill a few students!

Kirishima: Cool, you have fake villains too!

Izuku: Those are not fake...

Kirishima: Eh?

Thirteen: He is right! Those are real villains!

Aizawa: Thirteen! Step back and protect the students!

The students entered on alert after hearing that. Aizawa meanwhile put his goggles on and jumped into action. He was able to defeat a few villains using a combination of his quirk and his capture gear, thus neutralizing them reasonably quickly.

Nana: Kurogiri, disperse the students.

Kurogiri: Right.

Kurogiri then, in the blink of an eye, appeared behind the students.

Aizawa: 'Damn it! In the blink of an eye! That guy is the most dangerous!'

The students turned to see Kurogiri.

Kurogiri: Greetings! We are the League of Villains, and we are here to kill All Might.

Izumi: 'Kill... Dad?'

Izuku: 'The old man? They really think they can beat him? They must-'

Izuku turned to see the Nomu next to Nana.

Izuku: 'Oh, no.'

Kurogiri: He doesn't appear to be here, though, has there been a change in plans? No matter what, my job is to scatter you all.

Bakugo: You can try, bastard!

Bakugo and Kirishima then charged at Kurogiri.

Izuku: Don't!

Kurogiri then opened a portal, and they both went through it. The portal then expanded and engulfed almost everyone. (The locations are the same as canon)

In the middle of a lake...

The portal opened, and Izuku began to fall. As he was falling, he noticed a boat not too far away, Izuku thus spun in the air and was able to grab ahold of the ship with his metal arm, and then he pushed himself into the boat. Izuku then noticed Shota, who also created an ice slide and landed on the ship as well.

Izuku: Did you see anyone else?

Shota: I-I think I-Izumi and another classmate.

Izuku: 'Why the hell does the universe hate me so much?'

Izuku and Shota then heard a scream from the water, and they saw as Izumi was carried out of the water by Tsuyu.

Shota: Izumi!

Izumi landed on her feet, thanks to Tsuyu.

Shota: Are you okay?

Izumi: Y-yeah, don't worry, it's just-

Izumi froze after seeing her brother; she hadn't expected him to be there.

Izuku: I guess we are all good then.

Tsuyu: You are Izumi's brother, right?

Izuku: *sigh* We are... Related.

Izumi felt as if an arrow pierced her chest. They then heard laughter coming from the water. They then turned to see a bunch of villains with water quirks there.

Villain 1: Come on, little children!

Villain 2: Come out to play!

Izumi: Damned villains.

Izumi extended her hand to release an energy blast, but before she could do that, Izuku smacked her in the head with his metal hand, and Izumi fell to the floor while holding her head. Tsuyu and Shota stared with their eyes wide.

Izuku: What do you think you are doing?

Izumi: I-I was going to fight the villains.

Izuku: Has all that energy fried your brain or something? Do you not know what happens if any form of electricity touches the water?

Izumi: S-sorry...

Izuku: Jeez, you really reinforce the stereotype of the stupid blonde.

Izumi: 'I deserve this.'

Izuku: Now, then, we need a plan.

Shota: W-well, I could create a pathway of ice, if you think that is right.

Izuku: Good idea, now then we need a way to get rid of the villains to be safe to land.

Izuku then turned to Izumi.

Izuku: That is where you come into place, when we are high up there, you will use your strength and aim it to the middle of the lake, that should cause a spiral to form, and then-

He turned to Shota.

Izuku: I need you to freeze all the water to immobilize them; think you can do it?

Shota: Y-yes!

Izuku: Very well, then, let's do this.

Tsuyu: Wow. You really are intelligent! Ribbit!

Izuku: Well, thanks.

Shota placed her hand on the floor, and a pathway of ice that reached high was opened. The 4 of them began to run through it; when they reached the peak, Izuku screamed to Izumi.

Izuku: Now!

Izumi aimed down and flicked her fingers and created a massive wind pressure that made a spiral when it impacted with the water, just as Izuku said. As the villains were dragged into it, Shota used her quirk and froze the water. The already confused villains were now trapped; the plan had succeeded.

The quartet reached the other side safely.

Tsuyu: It really worked. You are amazing! I don't think I formally introduced myself; I am Tsuyu Asui.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Shota: I think we should go and check the entrance.

Izuku: Right, we should.

Izumi: Those villains said they wanted to kill All Might like I am going to let them.

Izuku: Don't underestimate them, I think that weird chicken thing is their way to beat All Might.

Izumi: That thing?

Shota: Y-you think so?

Izuku: I really do, now then let's go.

They began to move away.

Finally, they reached the center. They were hiding as they were seeing how the Nomu was obliterating Aizawa.

Shota/Tsuyu: Sensei...

Izumi: Those bastards....

Izumi stood up and was about to go, but Izuku grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

Izuku: What do you think you are doing you piece of unsalted butter?!

Izumi: That thing is their way to kill All Might, and its currently killing our teacher! I know you don't care about him... But I won't let that thing kill him.

Izuku was taken aback a little. Izuku sighed. True, he was indeed a shitty father, but he wouldn't let him die to that thing.

Izuku: *sigh* Look, if you just rush that thing, you will die, we need a plan. Now let's see..... 'How can I free Eraserhead and destroy that thing?'

After thinking a bit, he turned to the girls.

Izuku: Shota, how reasonable is your ice control?

Shota: Eh?

Izuku: Do you think you can freeze that thing without freezing Aizawa?

Shota: I-I can!

Izuku: Good, now then Izumi, once that thing is frozen, you need to rush and take Aizawa from there and lay him down. Tsuyu, you will be in charge of moving Aizawa to safety, Izumi, then you will have to destroy that thing, understood?

Girls: Yes!

Izuku: Tsuyu, you start moving now, the two of you wait for my signal.

Tsuyu stood up and carefully moved to the stairs where she would be waiting for Aizawa. Izuku waited a bit and then gave the signal.

Izuku: Go!

Nana: Huh?

Ice began to cover the floor and made its way to the Nomu and began to completely freeze. Once the Nomu was frozen, Izumi moved quickly with all her speed, grabbed Aizawa, and then passed him on to Tsuyu. Izuku and Shota then reached Izumi as she began to charge a blast in her hand. She then released it into the frozen Nomu and caused an explosion. The ice melted, and the bits of Nomu lay all around.

Nana: Eh?! How?! How?! The Nomu was supposed to beat All Might! You cant have possibly destroyed it! Cheaters!

Izuku: Nice job...

Izumi was surprised by her brother actually praising them, and Shota, who wasn't expecting it, blushed a bit before smiling and giving him a thumbs up.

The relief did not last long, though, as, from its bits, the Nomu began to regenerate. The trio watched as the Nomu now stood in front of them, unscratched while Nana laughed from behind.

Nana: That's right! Regeneration is just one of his powers! You will pay, Nomu kill them!

The Nomu then charged against them. Izuku managed to notice he was aiming at the girls who were standing both to his side. Izuku, with his quick reflexes, grabbed Izumi's hair and pulled her back and then stepped forwards and pushed Shota to the side, and then at the last moment, he raised his metal arm and covered his face. The punch of the Nomu sent Izuku flying back and into the stairs.

Izuku: 'Why the hell did I do that... This is going to hurt for like... Forever...'

Izumi: Izuku!

Izumi charged her arm and sent a blast at the Nomu's face, which sent it flying away. Izumi and Shota then approached Izuku and helped him stand.

Shota: Izuku! Izuku! Are you okay?! Is something broken?!

Izumi: Izuku! Why... Why did you do that?! You could have died!

Izuku: D-don't make such a fuss about this... Its nothing.

Izuku then stood up correctly.

Izuku: That thing is tough, and regeneration is a significant problem...

Izumi: How do we beat it?

Izuku thought for a moment and turned to Shota.

Izuku: Shota, how hot can you get?

Shota: Eh-eh?! - she said as a blush spread through her face.

Izuku: 'I should have phrased it better' I mean the highest temperature your flames can reach.

Shota: O-oh well... I am not sure entirely but pretty high.

Izuku: Do you think you could cremate that thing? Carbonated cells cant regenerate, so its the only way.

Shota: I can only know if I try it.

Izuku: Okay, we need you to try it; you are the only way now.

Shota: Okay!... But I need time to prepare my flames.

Izuku: Very well, Izumi, think you can hold that thing back?

Izumi: That is a big responsibility... Okay.

Izuku: Good, meanwhile I-

Izuku turned to a group of villains approaching them.

Izuku: I will take care of them.

Izumi: What?! Are you sure?

Izuku: It looks like some things never change, huh? You still doubt me...

Those words struck Izumi hard... All her life, she had been doubting him, and in a way, looking down on him... It was true...

Izuku: .... Still I will-

Izumi: No...

Izuku: Eh?

Izumi: I believe in you and your abilities... I don't doubt you... Never again...

Izuku stared at his sister for a moment before turning his head back.

Izuku: Let's go.

The Nomu had come back, and Izumi charged against it. Meanwhile, Izuku walked towards the villains.

Villain 1: It's just a kid!

Villain 2: Look, he thinks he is a hero!

Villain 3: Let's teach him a lesson!

Villain 4: You will regret it, brat!

A villain rushed him his hands, which had sharp claws, and Izuku simply sidestepped and grabbed the villain's arm. Using his legs, he swiped the villain's legs, and he then spun him in the air. And the villain landed on his back, knocking his air out, and Izuku then stomped on his face knocking him out.

Then another villain with blade hands charged him and tried to slash him, but Izuku docked. He grabbed the villain's leg, and using his leg shoulder, he pushed his leg and made the villain fall down; the villain landed so hard with his head that it knocked him out. Another villain with some big fists charged him and tried to punch him several times, but Izuku dodged easily. At one point, Izuku rose his metal arm and blocked one of the punches. Izuku felt satisfied as he heard the sound of the villain's fingers break. Izuku then charged at him and punched him in the face, sending him flying a bit and knocking him out. Then the another of the villains shot bullets at him through the tip of his fingers. Izuku charged at him and easily dodged the shots, and then when he was at the range, he punched the villain in the abdomen and knocked the air out of him. The villain fell to the ground.

Izuku then turned to the other villains.

Izuku: Who's next?

Meanwhile...

Izumi was battling the Nomu. Izumi realized that her physical attacks did little against the Nomu, thanks to Nana, who bragged about Nomu having shock absorption. Izumi thus decided to be intelligent and used her blast attacks, which seemed somewhat more effective against the Nomu. Izumi kept shooting blast after blast, but she was slowly getting fatigued, but then, Izumi felt a great heat coming from behind her and then...

Shota: Izumi!

Izumi understood and moved out of the way.

Izuku, who just finished taking care of the villains, turned as he also felt the heat and saw as Izumi shot a massive barrage of blue flames engulfed the Nomu. Kirishima, Bakugo, and Shoto also arrived at the scene and witnessed as the Nomu was consumed in the fire. From upstairs, the students that had met back were also able to see it. When the flames died out, the Nomu had been completely cremated, and it dissolved into a pile of ashes.

Nana: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE! YOU COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY BEAT IT! CHEATERS! CHEATERS! YOU ARE ALL CHEATERS!

Izuku: Izumi, time to end this.

Izumi: Right!

Izumi then charged both of her arms with energy, and then she put them together.

Izumi: STAR CANNON!

A massive blast was released against Kurogiri and Nana, who was still throwing a tantrum.

Kurogiri: Oh, no.

Kurogiri was quick to open up a portal, and Nana and him were warped away while the blast impacted the side of the USJ. As the dust settled and they saw the villains gone, everyone sighed a giant sigh of relief, but then... The doors busted open.

All Might: I AM HERE!

All Might made his grand entrance as he reached for the top of the stairs. He then began to look around and saw everyone was staring at him with a blank expression.

Izuku: COULDNT YOU HAVE COME ANY LATER?!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

319K 5.5K 43
Fuyumi Todoroki, the oldest and only sister to Shoto Todoroki. Y/N Midoriya, the oldest son to Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Along with that, he's also...
78.2K 2K 59
This is my First My Hero Academia book. In a world where everyone has this unique power called a Quirk there is one Problem Child with an powerful Qu...
799 26 22
Izuku Midoriya always wanted to be a hero since he was a little kid. Since he saw the great All Might save so many lives, that has been his one dream...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...