A vampire bought me, and now...

Por ItsJazz

16 year old Gabriella Ollison had a great life, not perfect but great. A boyfriend that loved her, a best fri... Mais

2 - The vampire party
3 - Consequences
4 - Confused I think?
5 - Goodbye...
6 - Who knew a vampire could love?
7 - Who would have thought that vampires could be lazy too?

1 - They took me from my bed, and now sell me like an animal

4.4K 47 11
Por ItsJazz

Hey guys! Yeah so this is the new story.... Hope yous like it! It's a bit slow at the start but give it a go! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Lets start with me saying my life is great. I have a boyfriend that is amazing. He isn't the 'cool' guy, but no one in our group is. We are the people in the middle, we're the fun kind that befriend anyone. I have about 10 close friends, but only one best friend. I have been his best friend since I can remember. So basically I love my life, but it's not perfect.

"Because, the last time you saw me is still burned in the back of your mind. You gave me roses and I left them there to die." Ergh, my alarm. I always had Taylor Swift songs because she's so true with her emotions and it made me happy. As you can tell, I am no morning person.

I slowly got up, school today. I don't mind school, all my friends are there and school work I don't mind doing it. Yes some people call me a nerd, but really why would I care what other people think of me. I am who I am, and no matter how hard you try, no one can change that. I was about thirty minutes in the shower, trying to wake me up. At my school the motto was 'you are who you are' so there was no uniform, we got to wear what we wanted. It was summer, and finally. I wore a summer dress that came to just above my thigh and it had spagetti straps. I never wore anything slutty, just nice things. I was a girly girl. I didn't wear much make up, just for my eyes. I put on a little marscara and a very light eye shadow. Some people might think I am getting dressed up for school, but I enjoy looking nice, not for anyone else but me. I slipped on some thongs grabbed my school bag and raced downstairs. 

"Morning Gabriella." My mother said. We used to be best friends, until she cheated on my dad away, I want to live with him but mum won in the divorice. This is one of the only few things that I would change about my life, but as I said life isn't perfect. Mine is close to it though.

"Morning." I told her. I do try and be nice, after all she is my mother.

"I don't have time for breakfast so I'll see you after school." I waved goodbye and headed out the door. 

I was only 16 and I chose not to drive. The city I lived in was different than the others around us, they let us drive, drink and vote earlier.

I walked to school though, and did I mention my best friend lived next door so I walked with him everyday.

"Gab!" I heard him yell behind me. Everyone called me Gabby because I hate the name Gabriella. Only Evan calls me Gab, he has since forever.

"Evan! Hey." We gave each other a quick hug and headed off to school.

We chatted about everything; family, tv shows and even facebook.

I do love Evan, he is what I would call; almost my brother.

We got to school with 10 minutes to spare, we headed over where the gang hands out. We said our hellos. Some hugged me from behind, and I knew those strong tanned hands anywhere.

"Mitch, hey." I smiled turning around giving him a kiss.

"Morning beautiful." He grinned.

See life was good. Our group consisted of 11 of us. Evan, Mitch, Emily, Jason, Daniel, Elena, Thomas, Rebecca, Casey, Lissa and myself. We were all close and would do anything for eachother. We have other friends of course, but they will never become one of 'us'.

The bell rang and we all headed off to our class. I had Jason and Daniel in my first class. History. I enjoyed it, I loved learning about the things that I never got to see. Jason and Daniel were talking and every now and then I would shush them, they laughed. Class flew by and I went to my next class.

By lunch I was starving, I forgot my lunch. So I just shared Mitch's lunch with him, he didn't mind. Now you're probably thinking that it would be weird that I was with Mitch and best friends with Evan. But no, it's never awkward, they are great mates themselves.

Evan and I were walking home, talking about Charmed. The TV show, we loved it. Everyone else thought it was old and overrated, but no we truely loved it. We were having an argument how I thought Phoebe would have been better with Cole, but Evan disagreed because he thought Coop was a better fit for Phoebe when there was a loud screeching noise.

I looked up and saw a car stop directly in front of me on the footpath, now I mean directly, only about an inch in front.

The back window rolled down. There was a man who I would of guessed the age of around about 25 sitting in the back. He had blonde hair, he had almost yellow eyes, it made me shiver all the way down my spine. Not the good kind of shiver either.

"Hm, yes I like this one." He muttered to someone who was in the car, but I couldn't see them. He was looking at me.

"Who are you?" I asked. 

"Your worst nightmare, your dreams come true honey." He smirked and the car sped off.

What? That didn't even make any sense what a jerk. Evan was just standing there, he didn't really know what happened.

"You alright Gab?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, I'm alright." I said and we continued to walk off home.

I was at home sitting in my bedroom when I couldn't stop thinking about that man. Was he just trying to scare me? Or did he actually want something? Either way, I was going to avoid him.

It was now 7pm and I tea was ready. I went downstairs and saw Mitch sitting at the kitchen table, he smiled.

"Hey beautiful, your mum just left as I was coming through the door." I gave him a hug, he felt so safe.

We sat down and ate our meal, it was a chicken stir fry.

I did he a brother, but he lived with my dad.

"Gabby?" Evan asked.

I looked up as he intrupted my thoughts.

"I love you." Was all he said.

"I love you more baby." I kissed his cheek.

We both grinned. Evan and I had been together since my 15th birthday party when I had my first kiss, which happened to be Evan during Spin The Bottle. I was still a virgin, and Evan understood that I wanted to wait till I was ready, and it was never awkward talking to him about it.

"Sing for me darling." He smiled.

I played the guitar, and sung. I admit I was a decent singer, but I didn't show many people how I could sing. For some reason it felt personal.

I sung Mine by Taylor Swift. As I said, I like her. She has a nice voice, and she is actually the one that got me to start singing.

"You know, I think I love you more everyday." He told me. "It hates me to say this, but I have to go, got school tomorrow and it's already 11pm." He gaved me a quick kiss and headed out the front door.

Mum was gone, I think she had a meeting in another city, so I had the house to myself. I got changed into my pajamas shorts and just a tank top. I always wore a bra to bed, I don't know why. I looked in the mirror and saw a girl with long brown wavy hair, brown eyes and a slim build looking back at me. I smiled, I really did have a wonderful life.

I got into bed smiling. 

I was having a dream about me singing on stage with Taylor, when I heard my bedroom door opened. I figured it was mum home early and she was checking up one me. Only the footsteps were louder than a small lady like my mothers, and there was more than just one person footsteps. I quickly turned the lamp on and saw three men in my room. One was the blonde guy from the car.

"It's time, honey." He smiled. It showed he's teeth, and yes just like in those stupid movies he had two fangs. I was frozen, I didn't know if this was real or not. The two men behind him grabbed me, I was screaming and kicking, but they were too strong. I felt a sharp pain on the top of my head and everything went black.

I woke up, I had no idea where I was, but it almost looked like a large cage. There was no bed, but a bowl of water on the ground. I felt like an animal. I began crying, I was afraid and I had no idea where I was and I wanted to go home, to my life.

We got fed once a day, in a bowl with no knife and no fork. There was other people in other cages, but they didn't talk. I tried to talk to them but Blondie the guy who kidnapped me would hit a bat against my bars and tell he to shut up, or he would threaten to bite me. I have never been so scared in my life. People came in, well I would call them people, they had fangs just like Blondie. Sometimes they would pay him and just have a drink off one of us, or sometimes they would actually pay for a human. Like we were a dog or something, but we weren't treated like any dog, we would be hit, bitten and much of us a lot worse. No one had bitten me yet, I had been hit lots of times though.

I didn't know how long I had been in here, I began thinking I was an animal, I stopped talking. I rarely ate or drank. I sat in the corner huddle up, that way no one barely saw me. I was there for a long time.

I heard banging on my bars, I ignored it. I didn't want to move.

"OI YOU, up!" Blondie ordered. I had figured out by now to obey him, that way he wouldn't hit me as many times.

I stood but didn't look up.

"Hmm, she's a bit skinny and rough for my liking." Said a cool voice.

"Trust me, she's not that skinny, she's got a nice body." Blondie laughed.

He made me sick. I kept my head down.

"Take off your top and shorts!" He ordered.

I whipped my head up, no... I couldn't. I would not let someone like him see anymore of me. The man who was with Blondie, had brown shaggy hair, it came down past his ears, he could almost put it in a pony tail but not quite. He had green eyes, and a body that screamed sexy. I could of fallen in love with him.

"Now." Shaggy said. Wow, he looked so good but he was no better then Blondie.

My eyes started tearing up, but I obeyed them and began taking off my shirt, then my shorts. I couldn't look at them anymore, I just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up.

"Ah, she is okay but I don't think she is the one...." Shaggy was thinking.

"Come on, I've had her for over a month and she's half price but only for you." Blondie grinned.

Oh my god, I was in here over a month! Why haven't anyone found me! I miss Evan and Mitch. I miss the gang at school, and I even miss my mum! Tears were rolling down my face.

"Alright alright I'll take her then." Shaggy said.

No no no, please no! I didn't want to go with him, what would he do with me? I was terrified.

"You, put your clothes on right now before I rip your hand off." Blondie said, while laughing with Shaggy.

I put my clothes on with shaky hands and they came in and pulled me by my arm out. Shaggy paid for me, and then we were heading out the door. 

"What's your name?" He asked. I wasn't going to answer him, no way.

"Oh yeah, did I forget she hasn't spoken for about a month, I think she got sick of being beaten." Blondie grinned.

"That would of been useful information before I bought her!" Shaggy yelled and we walked outside. It was night time, and I hadn't breathed in fresh air in so long. I almost fainted.

"Get in the car now." He ordered and I obeyed.

He was on a laptop, typing away. I sat in the corner and began crying silently again. You think you'd cry out all your tears, but no they just kept on rolling. Finally the driver pulled into a drive way, the house was huge. It was the old Hilton house, but they must have sold it. I realised I was in my own hometown. OH MY GOD! I could just run home and be there in about 20 minutes. But with all the the guards around here I don't think I could get away.

We walked inside and up two sets of stairs, then into a small room. It had a single bed and a set of drawers. That's all that could probably fit in here.

"Now this is your room, you will not leave this room unless I order you to understand?" I just looked down, I wouldn't look into those eyes that were so beautiful.

"Now get cleaned up, your disgusting." He walked out slamming the door.

I went to the drawers to see what clothes there was, there was only dresses and skirts. No pants or shorts, and the dresses were very short. But anything to get out of these dirty clothes. 

I picked out a dress with flowers on it, it was a bit short but was the most decent one I could find. I also had to change my underwear the ones I were wearing was just disgusting. They were all lacey, I chose a purple lace bra and matching undies. I wouldn't let anyone see me in the underwear so it wouldn't matter anyway. I jumped in the shower and washed off all the dirt and muck. Most of the bruises and cuts were gone now because I had been good the last couple of days. I dried my hair while I was still in my towel then I brushed it, it had never felt softer. I got my underwear on and the door burst open.

I froze. I tried to grave the towl to cover myself up but I was ordered by shaggy to stop.

"Hm, you clean up rather nice." He licked his lips and showed of his teeth. I still couldn't believe that vampires were real, and that they lived in my own town!

He ran his hand down the my side and grabbed hold of my neck.

"Now before I bite you, you will call me Lord at my home and at other vampires homes but in public in front of humans you will call me Jai. Jai Logan is my name, but only when we are in front of humans." Then he bit into me. It was nothing how in movies they say it's so good you start moaning. I was screaming, I almost passed out. I wish I did because this was worse then someone stabbing you.

He finally stopped.

"Oh by the way, I could of made that nice for you, but making you scream in agony is much more fun." He smirked and walked out of the room again.

I slowly put the dress on and shut my bedroom door. I got into the bed and cried myself to sleep. I want to go home.

I woke up to banging on my door.

"Get ready now, we are going out. NOW!" Jai ordered.

I got up and had a quick shower and put on another dress that was almost the same one I wore last night. I brushed my hair and didn't put any make up on, even though there was some in the bathroom.

I put some flats on that were my exact size and walked down the stairs.

"Oi, theres food on the table, you have exactly three minutes to eat." Jai told me putting he's shoes on.

He didn't tell me where the table was but I found it easier enough, I was surprised the food was eggs and bacon. I scoffed it down in less then one minute.

I then followed Jai to the car, the same car we were in last night. We had the same driver too. I wonder how Jai didn't burn up in the light, but I figured that was just a myth.

We arrived at a coffee shop called 'Coffee Plus' I had come here a lot with my friends. What if they saw me! What do I say!

"Now, you listen to me. I know you lived in this town, but if you see anyone you know you will tell them that you live with me now. That you have a new life, and you will tell them nothing more. Understand?" He told me.

I didn't say anything I just looked at the ground. The first chance I get I will be running away, no matter what.

"You're probably thinking you will run away as soon as you get out of this car, but listen here honey. I know where you live, I know your mother. I know exactly who your friends are, and I will kill everyone you love very painfully if you try anything. Got it?" He yelled.

I was almost crying, no... He couldn't hurt anyone. I nodded. I would not risk getting anyone hurt.

We got out of the car, and walked into the coffee shop. I didn't understand why we were here, I just finally figured out he was just letting everyone know where I was.

"Yeah I know, oh well Maths is gay anyway." I heard a voice. I know that voice, oh no, it's Evan.

I put my head down lower.

"Now tell me your name, because I know that's your little friend over there and I'll snap his neck if you don't speak." Jai whispered to me.

I swallowed my tears.

"It's Gabriella." I told him my voice a bit scratchy from not talking in awhile.

"Pretty name Gabriella. Now lets have a conversation so we blend in." He told me.

We were talking, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still hated the sight of him even though I was falling in love with his eyes. I knew he was only acting to be nice. He laughed, and I think it was a true laugh. But the laugh caused people to look over. Terrible mistake.

I knew Evan had seen me. Oh no.

"Gab! OH MY GOD GAB!" Evan was running over to our table and everyone was looking they were muttering things about how I wasn't dead.

There was tears in Evans eyes. He was crying now, he never crys.

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead! Gab I can't believe you're actually here!" He picked me up and hugged me as hard as he could. I had missed him, I was almost crying myself, but I had to remember I couldn't give anything away, because his life depended on it.

"Hey Evan." I whispered.

He finally let go of me.

"Where the hell have you been!? Everyones been looking for you." He was still crying.

"Well um, I'm in love. I'm in love with Jai here, and I have been with him." It was the best I could think of.

He's face went blank.

"You what! You have been in love!? That's why you left for almost a month and half! We were all worried about you, I have never cried over anyone. I can't believe you. I thought you were MY BEST FRIEND! But no you're screwing around with this dickhead." He was yelling. Everyone was looking at as.

"Excuse me, did you just call me a dickhead? Bad move little boy." Jai snarled.

I was crying, this wasn't going as planned I had to think of something.

"JAI! We are leaving right now. Evan here is no one, he isn't in my life anymore." I pulled Jai up. We walked out of the coffee shop, but I saw Evans face one last time. He had tears in his eyes, but they weren't happy tears anymore.

We got in the car.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again!" Jai yelled.

"Don't say things like that to my FRIEND THEN!" I yelled back.

He slapped me hard. I came back to real life, he wasn't just some jerk he was a vampire who would kill everyone I loved.

"I'm sorry Lord." I said looking at my feet.

"Now we are going to try this again, but a different place." He said.

No he didn't mean I had to do what I had said to Evan to someone else I cared about.

We pulled up in front of the mall. No. Everyone was down here, I knew I would see people I knew. I saw Mitch straight away, no. I could never tell him I was in love with some else, why did I even say that to Evan!

"Now, you have to keep to the story that you love me, you're the one that made it up anyway." He smirked.

We got out of the car and Jai was holding my hand. Everyone looked because the car was worth about 100 thousand dollars, and to add gorgeous Jai to that list.

Mitch saw me straight away, he walked up.

"I just got off the phone to Evan I didn't believe it...." He looked at Jai. "But how could you? I thought you loved me?" There was so much pain in his eyes. I couldn't say the words.

"Look bro, she's mine so just get over it." Jai said, acting like a 19 year old he has been for however long.

 I couldn't look at him any longer so I ran straight back to the car with Jai on my heels, I knew he would be angry and would punish me for it, but nothing hurt more than the look in Mitchs' eyes....

As I opened the door I heard Mitch yelling behind me.

"We are not over! I know you love me and I love you too much to give up on you! We will be together again I promise!" He yelled out to me. 

Jai and I got into the car, I burst into tears. I was waiting to get hit or bitten, but instead he hugged me, he whispered something like it will be alright and I cried in his chest all the way to 'our' home.....

____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah so what's the verdict?! Is it good or not.....

Should I continue it? Yeah I know it might have been a little bit boring but you have to get through that to get to the good part! 

Please vote, comment and fan so I know you like it!

Thanks guys,

Jazz

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

162K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
5.7M 171K 46
Gwen's just waiting in disgust for the day she'll get bought by a vampire. The day she'll get a master of her own like all the other humans who have...
174K 1.5K 33
Glenda has been destined to marry a vampire named Sontos since birth but this fact is unknown to her till a few weeks before her 18th birthday. she...
626 48 23
(edited) 1 girl 4 guys claming to be her mate...one problem, she dosent know what that is. Nyx is a normal human girl or so she thought. 4 guys, all...