7 - Who would have thought that vampires could be lazy too?

Hey hey, here it is! I know it’s short, but I really couldn’t right, I don’t know why!

But, enjoy!

_________________

Once we had got home, I found it really awkward and didn’t know where I stood with him. I mean, was he even allowed to date someone like me? He admitted his love for me…. Does that change anything?

I decided to find out.

“Are you busy for the rest of the day?” I asked Jai.

“I do have a couple of meetings, why?”

“Oh, doesn’t matter.” I shook my head in disappointment.

“Please, tell me?” He lifted my chin with his fingers so I was looking at him.

“I just wanted to know if you wanted to have a lazy day…”’

I regretted saying that… Seriously who says lazy day?

“A what?” He asked.

“Don’t worry, I knew it was stupid.”

“Ella,” He looked me in the eye. “Tell me.”

“Like a lazy day, you know… Watch movies, stay in some comfy clothes, and just snuggle up. It’s cool if you don’t want to though.” I looked at my feet.

“That would actually be really nice. One sec.” He replied pulling his phone out of his pocket and calling to cancel his meetings.

I grinned. I was so excited, would it be weird? Well we’d find out soon enough. I ran upstairs and got into some leggings and a big top. I put on some socks too. I let my hair hang loosely. So it wouldn’t annoy me when I leant back on the couch. I sprayed a little bit of perfume on.

I skipped down stairs to find Jai sitting patiently on the couch with a stack of movies and a blanket.

“You ready?” He smiled.

I nodded smiling back.

We first picked the movie Keith. I couldn’t believe Jai hadn’t seen it, I mean seriously, I cried so many times over this movie. It’s beautiful. Also Jesse McCartney looks damn fine in it.

I had my head resting on Jai shoulder and we pulled the blanket up on us, we were snuggling up on the couch. When I first met Jai I never thought in a million years anything like this would happen. But hey, look at us now!

After the third movie I was getting tired. I remember zoning in and out. Then I just was out.

I woke up to two voices talking. I could easily tell who they both were. They were both whispering and hushing each other.

“So can I have her? I’ll pay you double the price you paid.” Baldy said.

“No way, she is mine. That means you have to back off.” Jai replied.

Oh god, were they talking about me?

“Come on, we’re good friends. I’ll just have her for the weekend then?”

“No fucking way. Did you not hear me when I said she is mine?!” Jai was getting louder and angrier.

“Look Jai. I didn’t want to have to do this… But I’m afraid I have to. I demand you give her to me.” He said in his cold, creepy voice.

“What? You wouldn’t…..”

“I will get my father into this if I have to.”

“Why do you want her so bad? She’s just a slave.” Jai said as if I meant nothing to him.

“Why do you?” I could just tell Charles was smirking.

Jai didn’t answer him. I mean what was he meant to say to him? That he liked me more than just a resource of food that I was? No way, he couldn’t.

“I challenge you.”

“You what? Ha, you can’t be serious.” Charles spoke.

“I am. I will not give her up to you, Charles. I don’t care who your father is, how much money you offer me, or even if I have to kill you. Understood?” Jai spoke smoothly and seriously.

“Very interesting… She means that much to you? Very interesting Jai… I shall be back, for the girl.” There was a slam. Which was obviously a door closing.

I still laid here and didn’t move. They didn’t know I was awake and listening to them. Would Jai care if he knew I had heard? I pretended that I was just waking up now.

I started to stir.

Jai was over in a matter of seconds.

“Oh, you’re awake beautiful.” He said to me.

I blushed.

“Awh, you are so cute when you’re blushing.” He grinned.

“Did you just call me cute?” I laughed.

Now he was the one blushing.

“I have to ask you something Jai… Why do you want me so bad, why not just sell me off for lots of money?” I asked.

“Oh, you heard that did you.” He tsked.

“Mhmm.”

“Well, I already told you why I want you. I need you and I love you.”

Hearing that just made me smile more and more. I sat up a little and snuggled into his chest. He smelt good, really nice. I leant my head on his chest and looked up at him.

“I love you too.”

He smiled at me. It was a real, genuine smile.

“I’m going to go shower and then I have to go, I’ll be back about in the middle of the night.” He told me.

I nodded.

“Bye,” He kissed me on the top head.

“Bye.” I smiled.

I headed off into my room. I washed my face and tied my hair up into a high tail. I realised I was actually tired, surely I could just have a nap?

I hurt the front door close and figured Jai must have left.

I dozed off to sleep, and was having a dreamless sleep. Once again I was awakened by my door opening, and yet again I was yanked free off my bed without my permission.

Great, where am I being taken to now? Were my last thoughts as something hit my head hard and fast. Everything went black.

__________

I know it was short, I am sorry! I am going to start a new book soon, and it may take some of my attention away from my other books; including this one. Sorry! Hopefully you will like the new one.

Anyway, have a good night/day whatever it is for you! Also, who do you think has taken Ella? Dun dun dun……