2 - The vampire party

Okay here it is guys! Enjoy!

__________________________________

By the time we pulled up to the house, Jai had turned into his old self.

"Go to your room and get cleaned up, you really didn't try your best today. We are going to my friends party. You have to go, slave." He scoffed walking away.

I stood there at first not knowing what to do. Should I try and make a run for it? Of course not I couldn't risk my families lives. Should I go get ready for this stupid party? Or should I stab him with a stake? Yeah the last one sounded the best. Only this was reality, I huffed as I walked up the stairs to my room to get ready for the party.

I walked into my room and there stood two other slaves. I was confused.

"We must get you ready." They both told me.

Eh, okay if that involved me sitting here not doing anything, I'm in!

I was wearing a long black dress that went from my neck to my feet. It was silk and it was beautiful. I would be happy if I died in this dress. Wait, no I wouldn't ergh! I had black heels to go with dress, not that you could see them very well anyway. My long brown hair had been straightened and went down my back. I had make up on, not what I usually wear. I admit I looked nice. I would of been happy if I wasn't kidnapped.

The door opened and Jai walked in.

"Ah, very nice. Now you will obey me, you understand? If not you will be punished. You should be grateful, a lot of other slaves get treated very differently, now lets go." He walked out with me following him behind.

We got into the same car, with the same driver.

"Sir, this will be about a thirty minute drive." The driver told Jai.

"Oh, I'm thirsty now. Ah, well you'll have to do." Jai was looking at me.

He clicked a button and a little door slid up so it was only us two in the back of the limo, the driver couldn't see us.

I stared at him, there was no way I was letting him bite me again.

"Now, I can make it very pleasurable, or it can be even more painful then last time." He warned. 

I slid over to next to him. He pushed my hair to one side as he leaned in.

A tear slid down my cheek. He pulled away.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"No." I sniffed.

"Why? I won't make it hurt." 

"Just get it over and done with."

"Do you want me to bite you?" He asked.

What a stupid question.

"No, of course I don't." I honestly replied.

He pushed me away and pulled his phone out.

"So you're not going to bite me?" I was confused.

"Nope."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because, now you owe me." He smirked.

Oh, just great.

_____

We arrived at a palace. Litterly. It was huge. I thought Jais' house was big, but no. There we lots of people walking into the door. They were all beautiful. We walked into the front room and was full of people chatting and laughing. Though I didn't think they were people. You can tell who is a vampire and who is a person, the vampires have something about them that pulls you in.

I couldn't see any humans. Which was weird. I was going to ask Jai, but thought better not to.

He dragged me by my arm, a man came up to us.

"Care for me to relieve you of your pet Sir?" The man asked. He was a vampire.

"Yeah." He said. Then whispered in my ear for only me to hear. "Don't try anything stupid."

He walked away.

"You come with me now, pet." He told me.

I was pulled into a room full of people. This time it was people, not vampires. Most of them were skinny and didn't have very nice clothes on. I was clearly the most well treated here. Maybe because it was because I hadn't been a slave for long. Would I end up like these people?

I sat down in a plastic chair. No one was talking.

"Hello." I said to the girl next to me. She was probably only about 10, poor thing.

"Um, hello?" She didn't reply to me.

"They won't answer you." Said a cold voice.

I whipped around and saw a man standing there. He was okay built, clothes could be cleaner and his face was prickly with blonde hair that matched his blonde hair. His blue eyes were terribly bright.

"Um, why?" I asked.

"They no the concequences if they talk. So should you, now shut it." He told me.

"Excuse me, you will not tell me what to do." I stood up and walked to the other side of the room, which sadly wasn't very big.

I sat there, probably an hour. It was uncomftable and there's nothing more I hate then silence.

I stormed back to the man.

"What is your problem! You think you can just march over here and tell me what to do! You have no right! No right at all! You ruined my life!" Uncontrolable tears came pouring down my cheeks I was shaking and I fell to the ground.

"Hey, I am sorry. I shouldn't of done that. Only I have a feeling you're not exactly talking about me." He told me sitting next to me.

Once the tears stopped I sat up next to him.

"I know, it's Jai. I mean Lord. I just want to be home." I whispered.

"I know, but lucky for you, you are home."

"What?"

"You still live in your town. Most of us have been pulled away from our city." He explained.

"Mmm.. I suppose. I wouldn't call myself lucky though."

He nodded in agreement.

We sat in silence for a few short moments.

"So what's your name?" I asked him.

"Logan." He said, in his cold voice.

"Can you stop that? Can you please speak to me nicely or normally." I asked.

"Okay, I'll try." He sighed. "What's your name?" 

"I'm Gabriella." I smiled.

"Pretty name." 

"Thank you."

We chatted. It was nice. I found out his name is Logan Archbold and he is 20 years old, his Lord is Charles and he has been a slave for 8 months.

We were both laughing as the door flew open, I shut my mouth quicker then possible.

"What is going on here!?" Demanded Jai.

"Ergh nothing Lord, just s-sitting here." I stuttered.

"Why is he touching you, slave?" He asked.

I looked at my arm and hadn't realised his hand was on me. I pushed it off quickly.

"Eh, he was making sure I was human?" It was the best I could think of.

"Don't lie to me, now come. You need to meet some friends of mine." He smirked.

Oh well I'm sure this is just going to be great.

___________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile! Been crazily busy! Hope you liked it, comment, vote and fan if you did. I'll upload the next chapter quicker if you do! ;D

Thanks heaps!