5 - Goodbye...

Hello!  Yes I know, it’s been awhile for this chapter, but here it is! I didn’t proof read, because it’s late and I’m meant to be studying for my exams…. ;s oops. Anyway, enjoy!

_______________________________________

4 – Goodbye….

I looked to see Charles aka Baldy in the door way. I swallowed. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t even know how to respond to that.

“My slave, leave now please. I want some… uh, alone time with this one here.” Baldy said to Logan.

“I am not leaving her alone with you, I don’t care what you do to me.” He replied.

“Oh, really. Hmm… I wonder how your mother is going… She lives alone now doesn’t she…” He cooed.

“You wouldn’t d-“ Logan began.

“It’s okay, seriously I can look after myself.” I told him.

Logan walked out without any other words.

“So so so, this is the slave that went cheap. I wonder what would have happened if I bought you instead…” He laughed. “Oh I should dwell on the past, not when we have a pleasant future ahead of us my dear.”

I looked at my feet. I didn’t know how to talk to this man, or vampire whatever he was. He actually scared me; he sent chills down my spine. I mean Jai, he was scary sometimes but not like this. I haven’t met anyone like this before and I didn’t want to talk to him anymore then I had to.

“Well say something slave!” He yelled.

“W-w-where are we g-going camping?” I stuttered.

“Well, we know this little lake, and it’s got caves and mountains.  I guess it’s kind of like a bush, but it’s much, much more than that. You should pack something… comfortable. I can come and help you if you like.” He purred.

“No thanks, I don’t think Master would like someone else in my room…”

“It’s okay, we can just talk here.” He stepped closer.

I stepped backwards, three times. Then I hit the wall behind me I couldn’t go any further.

“Mmmm, you smell delicious to me.”

“I-i-I, w-we…please…” I choked.

“Shh, hush. No one needs to know, and don’t scream it only makes things worse.”

He pushed my hair off my shoulder and put his hands on my waist. He opened his mouth and I could feel his breath on my neck. It was cold and smelt like moth balls. I couldn’t help but cringe. I knew he was getting close to my neck now. I didn’t know what to do.

“Please, don’t. I’ll do anything, please just don’t bite me.” I begged.

“Ha-ha I’m sorry slave, I just need one taste.”

He licked my neck.

I shivered.

Then the door burst open and Jai came busting in.

“What the fuck is going on here!?” He yelled.

I gulped. Oh thank the lord and back that he had walked in that moment. I would have been bitten by that terrible beast.

“Well! I demand to know.”

“Oh, I was just having a look. No harm done.” Baldy smirked.

“Having a look? Didn’t I tell you to stay away from my slave. Here that; MY FUCKING SLAVE!” He was getting so angry.