6 - Who knew a vampire could love?

Finally it’s here!

P.S thank you VampireAcademyRules for being such an amazing fan! <3

_____________

I stood there awkwardly not sure what to do. I had all these emotions running through my body and I looked like a mess.

All of a sudden I was furious. He said I had alone time, he said I could go shopping by myself because he trusted me!

I stormed out of the shop and headed towards the town library. I knew Jai was following behind me. I couldn’t hear him, smell him or even see him but I just knew he was there.

I stomped harder and faster. He still didn’t say anything just walked behind me.

By the time I got to the front of the library I stopped at the bottom of the steps and turned around.

“What is your problem!?” I yelled.

“I was just…” He began.

“No! You told me I could go out alone, you told me you trusted me! What was that? Just some stupid speech to make me go away so you could stalk me to see what I do? Are you going to bite my ex-boyfriend now! Is that why you’re doing all this?!” I took a deep breath.

I couldn’t cry anymore, I don’t think I had any water left in my system. I was just so darn angry.

“Listen! I only came to check up on you, I realised it was stupid to let you go off on your own since Charles now has interest in you, and he is much older than me and he is more powerful. So I wouldn’t be able to stop him if I needed to. I had to make sure you were okay.” He finished.

“Okay, okay I suppose that is reasonable. Thank you for caring.” I slightly smiled. “But what did you see?”

I was a little worried that he saw everything and was going to go psycho on everyone.

“I saw it all darling.”

“What?” I blurted.

Oh no, oh no, oh no….

“It’s okay. I understand, it’s all okay.” He replied.

“What you’re not mad?” I was puzzled.

“Look Ella, I was once human. I know what it’s like to be in love. You feel like you’re floating and you can’t get enough of them. I had to leave that all behind, I had to leave my girl behind. You will get over it though.”

He loved someone?

“I will never be over him. I know it’s over, I will move on but Mitch will forever be in my heart.” I replied.

“Is there room for anyone else?” He mumbled.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing. It doesn’t matter.”

“No, tell me.”

“It’s okay, just forget it.”

“Jai, tell me!” I yelled.

I knew he wasn’t going to hurt me. I knew everything was going to be alright.

I took a step towards him.

“Tell me.” I whispered and took another step towards him.

“Ella, I don’t think…”

“It’s okay, I know.” I told him.

I push my lips onto his. I don’t know why, I just needed to. This fireworks like it was with Mitch, it was so much more. It was like the world was ending and these were the last seconds we would have together. Like I was dying and I needed him to survive.

At first he didn’t respond but then he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. The kiss deepened.  He pushed me against the library wall. I could die right here and now and I would be the happiest person alive. I felt something sharp in his mouth.

His fangs.

He was a vampire. How the hell could I forget?

He kissed my chin and slowly kissed down to the side of my neck. I knew he really wanted to bite me. I couldn’t let him though.

“No..” I mumbled.

He didn’t hear me.

“Please no, don’t….” I repeated.

He still didn’t answer.

“Jai, NO!” I yelled and pulled away.

He looked at me, with an expression that obviously read hunger. Then sadness, then anger.

“You, why!” He yelled. “Why do you do that! Why can’t I just bite you!”

“Jai… shh, calm down.” I tried to sooth him. I rested my head on his chest.

“I can’t believe this.” He kept mumbling.

“Tell me, tell me everything you are thinking.” I told him.

“Okay, you really want it all, well you’re going to get it all.”

“You make me feel alive, I seriously almost forgot what I was. You make me think about the ‘what ifs’ for example, what if I wasn’t a monster, what if we could just be in love and have a family. What if I had met you a long time ago before all this could happen. We can’t be together for obvious reasons. You make me feel young and I find myself wanting to make you happy.” He took a deep breath.

“Dammit Elle I love you!”

Woah… wait what?

He loves me? A vampire is in love with me?

I was honestly speechless for my first time around him. How can he just say that!

“Jai… I don’t know what to say…” I said.

“It’s okay, you don’t need to say anything yet. Not until you’re ready to.” He smiled.

I smiled back at him.

He kissed me on the top of the head and walked into the library hand in hand.

______________

Sorry for taking soooo long, exams are finally over! Wew, it’s an amazing feeling!

 Anyway tell me what you think? Like? Dislike?

I want the truth guys! Also, when do you want the next update!?

Peace out, xx