4 - Confused I think?

Sorry I took so long, here is something really short to keep you going! :)

______________

4 –

__________

I lay on my bed. Smiling. Ah, I was happy. After the kiss he had ran off. I now know, he does have feelings for me. I have them in return. It wasn’t exactly a fairy tale, but it was nice. I do miss my old life though. Maybe this is fate? Maybe I was meant to be kidnapped by Jai. Maybe, just maybe it’s true lo-

No, it will never be that I thought. I couldn’t be in love with him, I had to keep denying it.

I heard the front door close, he must of left already. I decided it’s time to get up and have something to eat, I was starving. I put my dressing gown on and went down in search of food.

I skipped into the kitchen thinking no one was in here, I grabbed out a box of cereal and jumped up to the bench humming. Then I saw him.

“Ahh! Wh-What are you doing!?” I screamed jumping off the bench.

“Nothing. It’s my kitchen.” He replied.

“Oh, shit, I mean crap, I mean sorry. I uh, I’m going to do something.” My face was bright red by now. “I thought you had gone somewhere, I heard the front door.”

“No that was just a, um a friend you could say.”

“Um, yeah. Okay, so about last night…” I started.

“No Ella, don’t okay. Nothing happened, it was a true mistake.” Jai said firmly. “Now, I’ve got friends coming over shortly so I need you to go get yourself presentable.”

Then he left.

His friends? Oh great, I just hope Baldy wasn’t going to be coming over.

I went to shower, I washed my hair with some shampoo that looked really expensive. I then dried my hair, left it naturally  wavy. I slipped into a casual yet elegant blue dress. I wore matching heels, and some pearls that I found in the dresser; they looked really old.

I walked down the stairs and into the lounge room where I saw Jai and a few of his ‘friends’ sitting down. I looked at each one their faces. Only recognising one: Baldy. Crap.

I cleared my throat.

“Uh, Lord, would you like anything?” I asked.

“Mmm, I’d like a piece of that.” Baldy licked his lips looking at me. “But I wouldn’t do that to a dear friend of mine like Jai here.”

“Help the other slave in the kitchen. Go.” He said impatiently as if to get me out of the room.

I headed to the kitchen not knowing why I was even invited to this little function, well not function but you know.

I pushed open the doors and hitting someone in the face.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” I panicked.  

I looked into the bright blue eyes I had once seen before. Now there was a scar cutting through his eyebrow.

“Logan!” I whispered. “What are you doing here?!”

“Uh, I’m with Charles remember? And jeez just knock me out next time why don’t ya.” He said rubbing his forehead.

I hugged him.

“Oh it’s good to see a nice face.”

“We saw each other last night Gab?”

“Oh yeah but that was ages ago.” I laughed.

We worked in silence for a bit.

“So you all packed for tomorrow?” He asked.

“Tomorrow?” I questioned.

“The camping thing.”

“I still don’t know what you’re on about,”

“Oh, well Charles, Jai, you and I are going camping for a couple of days. I think there are more humans and vampires going.” He explained. “At least we get away from here for a bit.”

“Camping? In the bush with vampires?” I asked.

“Oh honey, us vampires don’t go camping in the bush.” A new voice said.

_______________

I know it's been awhile, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

But what do you think? Have I lost my touch!?

:)